Have Lust Must Thrust Ch. 11-15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fucking give it to me already! Galli's mind demanded cum, completely forsaking all pretense of regaining her powers through the process. She yearned to feel the thick hotness deep inside her. First down her throat, and then...

Finally, Bob held Galli's head, though there was not much need for it as she already took it all in, driven with her sheer thirst for cum. Still, Bob could not deny himself the pleasure of holding the back of a girl's head while he unloaded inside her. And unload he did.

Massaged by Galli's swallowing motions, Bob's cock erupted and shot its payload straight to her stomach. The demon woman moaned and all but purred from joy. Their eyes met and they stared deep into each other's soul. The union between the two was unmistakable, even if for that single moment. A man and a demon--basking in the primal joy of a mutually satisfying deepthroat.

It didn't work!! Galli came to her senses after gaining momentary clarity and realizing that she did not feel an ounce of renewed magic inside her. I fucking knew it!

The last drops of cum were still sliding down her throat when Galli pulled away from Bob's cock.

"Ghaahh!!" Galli breathed hard when she finally emptied her mouth-hole. Slop and cum still connected them, as did the memory of what they saw in each other's eyes and in themselves.

Galli then jumped to her feet, overpowered Bob and pushed him to the floor. She pinned his arms and straddled him, her hips right in front of the cock she had just serviced.

Swallowing wasn't enough! Galli told herself. But sex magic often requires a more intimate connection. I have no choice but to make him cum inside my pussy.

Bob smiled, reading the demon woman's intentions. The mere idea of her "overpowering" him was laughable. But he was more than willing to go along with this charade if it pleased her.

Over the years Bob heard all forms of justifications for wanting cock, ranging from hilarious to preposterous. Bob never minded nor did he try to convince the women otherwise. Why would he? He got a passionate lay, and the women got to ride or be ridden by his cock. As long as everyone was happy and got what they wanted, Bob was more than willing to listen to the any and all justifications for why it was fine for a girl to need to be fucked raw in the ass while she cried "Harder, daddy!"

Galli made no verbal justifications. Her body language spoke for her. And though it wasn't Bob's preference for a woman to take control, it couldn't be helped when her need grew so great that she couldn't even control herself.

"Pinned down" Bob laid back and stared at the demon woman that rode his cock with purpose, swaying her hips while her pussy muscles sucked up every drop of cum that still remained on his cock, as if Galli's womb couldn't wait to be filled up with his potent seed and demanded early tribute.

Just you wait! Galli threatened Bob silently. You think I can't read in your eyes that you're mocking me? Who do you think will be laughing when I suck up all of your vital energy into my womb and regain my powers? I will! Yes, stare at my bouncing breasts! Be mesmerized by them. After all, they are the greatest pair of tits you ever laid your eyes on. They will also be your last!

12