Have Lust Must Thrust Ch. 16-20

Story Info
A porn star with a big D goes to another world.
4.1k words
4.52
3.2k
5
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/12/2023
Created 10/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, f-fuck!" Galli strained a little when Bob's cock hit her particularly deep. Normally a dick of this size would be nothing at all. But because of this human form, I have to adjust my angle just to fit most of him at all.

Bob couldn't help but smile at Galli's struggles to fit his dick inside herself while at the same time she was the one that kept riding him relentlessly.

That fucking mocking smile! Galli wanted to kill the man whose cock she kept riding nearly as much as she wanted to feel his cum deep inside her. So proud of himself because of that one cock!? Maybe if he had two or three... Some fucking hero!

Galli licked her lips. In her haste to devour the hero's magical seed as quickly as possible, she didn't get to enjoy the taste of semen in her mouth, or its warm feel on her skin. As she rode Bob, her eyes started to wander. And the shameless guards she saw before with their cocks out seemed less and less repulsive.

Pathetic sacks of meat that they are, they could still prove useful... Galli thought as she eyed countless hard cocks, all pointing in her direction.

The guards were already openly masturbating to the sight of the demon-turned-woman shamelessly riding a human like there was no tomorrow. And when they saw her lustful gaze fall on their cocks, what little reason still remained in their addled brains left them for good.

"Ahh," Galli moaned with a self-satisfied smile as she wrapped her arms beneath her malleable breasts and pushed them up for the benefit of all who witnessed her. Countless cocks surrounded her, throbbing for release. And Galli couldn't wait.

With over twenty hard cocks around her, Galli glanced at Bob with a victorious smile. What if this so-called hero's seed doesn't grant me my powers back even after filling up my womb? I have to ensure, a way to kill him regardless. And for that I need a sword at least! Galli justified herself while the guards polished their "swords".

"She's no longer satisfied with just one human dick!" the demons could barely believe their eyes.

"A woman is just a woman in the end, I guess," another demon shrugged and laughed.

Idiots! Galli dismissed the demeaning comments of her demon subordinates. I'm not doing this because I want to feel their pitiful drops of semen on my skin. I want access to their weapons! The fact that I'm willing to let myself be showered with thick, hot, sticky human cum just shows the level of my commitment to have their last hope, their hero, killed!

"So come closer, you puny-dicked human scum!" Galli shouted and rode Bob harder. "Come closer and cum as much as you can muster in those tiny sacks of flesh you call 'balls'!"

"How dare she!!" the guards shouted.

"Making light of us!"

"After killing so many, she's just another ass-shaking cum-slut!"

"Drench her in semen!"

"Fee the power of our 'puny dicks'!"

The guards surrounded Bob and Galli and jacked off to the sight of Galli's tits bouncing, her ass shaking, the thick cock sliding in and out of her wet hole. Yet something prevented them from actually going up to Galli and sticking their dicks into her open orifices. As if some unseen, but tangible aura of a higher being radiated from Bob, separating him from mere mortals.

That aura did exist. And there was one being in the throne room who was capable of perceiving it. Lucy stared in disbelief as she read the passive skill that popped into her view from Bob's body.

Droit du héros

Right of the hero prevents other men from interfering in the hero's sexual acts, unless the hero himself allows it. Though this protective barrier cannot be seen or even consciously acknowledged, the subconscious implication is clear.

"I better not push my luck any more than I already have," came across every guard's mind in one form or another.

"Haah~~, look at them go!" Galli moaned, already taking bets with herself in her head on how many loads she'll catch with her mouth.

"Look who's getting excited!" Bob smirked and slapped hard across Galli's ass. "Had you taken proper care of your urges, all this needless bloodshed could have been avoided."

"Shut the fuck up and cum inside me already!" Galli growled and sunk her nails into Bob's hard pecs.

"What a foul mouth!" Bob pinched Galli's hard nipples and twisted them a little.

"Ahn~!" Galli moaned way cuter than any of the guards could have expected. Two of them busted a nut on the spot and shot their loads across Galli's narrow back, landing most of their white stuff on her raven hair.

_

"The fuck!?" Galli exclaimed when she felt only a few drops of cum land on her lower back, guessing correctly where the majority of the loads went. "My hair!? Really!? Was it that hard to aim on my face or tits!? I'll fucking kill-WHOAH!?"

"Yes, yes, you'll kill us all," Bob said as he lifted Galli off his cock and flipped her around, quickly putting the demon woman on all fours. "In the meantime how about we stop pretending that you're not literally soaking wet for cock and cum?"

"Youuu-OoohH!?" all Galli's vain insults and transparent denials were wiped from her mind and filled by cock instead when Bob grabbed her by the hips and fucked her like the bitch in heat that she was.

"By the Gods!" one of the guards gasped when the demon general was fucked like a slut right before him. He jerked off like it was his first time as he watched the hero pull the demon woman by her raven hair, pulling up her hot, sweaty, sloppy face for all to see while her big tits bounced with each thrust inside her squelching cunt.

Galli saw the swelling cock that stood before her. And with nothing but the hero's dick on her fucked mind, she opened her mouth wide and stuck out her tongue just as the guard busted his nut and splashed his load all over Galli's face and tongue.

"Ghwuaah~!" Galli swallowed every drop that got in her mouth and licked her lips while another hard cock took its place before the thirsty woman.

The horny guards quickly caught on and formed a line in front of the demon woman who kept moaning from the hard dick grinding against all the right angles inside her.

"I always knew you were a nympho slut!" another guard said as he blasted rope after rope all over Galli's face.

Cum still dripped from the previous guard's cock when the next one shoved him aside and shouted, "This is for Jack!!" as he orgasmed and tried to land as much of his load as he could directly into Galli's mouth.

All of this was accompanied by the laughter and jeers from the demon horde, who were all too content to continue watching their general's willing humiliation.

Meanwhile the big-tittied, blue-haired handmaiden quietly walked up to the princess while hiding her knife behind her back and whispered, "My princess, this is outrageous! That thing is responsible for the deaths of thousands. And our loyal soldiers are content with using her as their wanking material? We must use this chance to lop her head off!"

"Barbara, do you doubt my judgment? Or that of our Goddess, Hestia?" princess Rose asked her handmaiden while Genera dressed her.

"O-Of course not! But even so, the hero is just having the time of his life, jumping from one hole to the next, instead of dealing with the horde of demons standing literally at our doors!"

"What did you say!?" princess Rose sharply turned to Barbara with a deadly glare.

Barbara paused a moment, unsure of how she offended her princess, when she simply stated the facts—and then it hit her.

Blood drained from Barbara's already pale face. The horrified, shaking girl didn't dare to even move.

"I... I..." Barbara's voice trembled.

"Take this traitor and get her out of my sight," Rose said with a quick glance at Olivia, who sat curled up in a ball, not daring to even raise her head. "Find the farthest, darkest corner you can and sit there fingering each other for all I care. I'll deal with both of you later."

Barbara grabbed Olivia by the armpits, pulled the naked girl up, skedaddled into the deepest shadows of the spacious throne room.

"Pull her up, pull her up!" an overly excited guard told Bob, wishing to see more of Galli's sexy body while he jacked off in front of her.

Bob didn't mind. He put Galli's arms behind her back and pulled her up, fucking the moaning demon from behind while the guards showered her with cum.

"Fuck yeah!!" the guard exclaimed as he went past the point of no return and splashed his white stuff all over Galli's tits and stomach.

By now the woman was drenched in layers upon layers of cum. But she was long past caring. She just wanted more. More cum. More pleasure from the dick that made her moan like no other dick ever did before.

"Cum..." she gasped. "Ah, I want to cum~"

How long has it been? How many humans stained her body? How many loads did she swallow? Galli just wanted the next one. The big one.

"Please!" she begged. She was for so long on the verge of orgasm. Too long. "Oh, please let me cum!"

That was what Bob waited for. The demon woman was way too horny to last this long. It was more of a challenge to keep her from climaxing than it was making her do so. And as he seesawed on the edge of her ultimate pleasure, he waited for those words. The ultimate confession.

"Sure thing," Bob whispered into Galli's ear and adjusted his pace to push Galli over the edge, while binding her with his arms.

"Oohhh!!!" Galli moaned louder when the hero's big dick concentrated on her G-spot. Finally!! Her mind screamed as she moaned her heart out, feeling her orgasm approach fast.

Seeing this, not only did the remaining few guards yet to cum rushed forth to blow their load in unison with their hero, but also a few of the previously emptied ones found their vigor for another round.

And as Galli arched her back in a cry of ecstasy when a wave of pleasure finally washed over her human body, a dozen men unleashed a shower of white upon her body. A wave of pleasure and a wave of cum stained Galli's body and soul.

_

"Ahhhh~" powerless, yet with a satisfied smile, Galli slipped off Bob's cock and collapsed onto the sticky floor.

The audible splash reverberated through the otherwise deathly silent throne room as everyone watched in silence the demon general's human form fall into a thick puddle of cum after orgasming her heart out.

Though everyone got carried away in the heat of the moment, now—as cum poured out of Galli's pounded pussy—it finally dawned on everyone what they had just witnessed.

Lucy was also speechless. However, aside from the shock and disbelief at the unfolded events, another, stronger emotion took hold of her. As she watched Bob's impressive figure, the smile of the woman he just fucked into submission without seemingly even trying... Lucy realized that a certain warmth beneath her belly grew only stronger as her fantasies ran wild. She didn't even notice the newest pop-up windows that appeared from Bob's body.

The guards looked at each other in disbelief, one of them even pinched himself to confirm that he didn't just dream up shooting his load into the demon general's salivating mouth.

However, not one of them had a more serious look on their face than princess Rose. She watched intently the hero's naked back: his toned, sexy back muscles, before her gaze drifted lower to that shapely—

Focus! the princess reminded herself as she shook her head and waited for Hestia's chosen hero's next move.

"Well," one of the lager bipedal demons finally spoke, his grin as wide as on the night he finally lost his virginity, "I can't say this hasn't been hilariously fun. But you're all still going to die!"

"Ah!?" the guards nearly jumped in surprise, as if they only now remembered the demon horde which had gathered to slaughter them all.

"Blorg, but what about the General?" a beetle-shaped demon asked in a high-pitched voice.

"Obviously we'll take her with us along with other usable human slaves," Blorg said, his grin somehow widening even more. "If she rediscovered her long-lost love for dicks, who are we to deny her the carnal pleasures of life?"

Many of the demons laughed and slowly itched forward.

"Those of you who wish to surrender," Blorg spoke louder to the remaining humans, "Strip naked and drop on all fours like the subservient animals that you are! If you do not... Well..."

"They will be doing no such thing," Bob said as he slowly put his pants back on.

"Kill him," Blorg ordered.

A dozen horrifying demons rushed forth, screeching and screaming, their claws and teeth ready, all pointing at Bob's still body.

"Watch out, hero!" Yara, the blonde handmaiden cried out in fear.

"Won't they just shred him to pieces?" Renn, the redhead handmaiden asked.

"It's already over," Lucy muttered as the demons closed in on Bob.

Blood and gore flew in all directions when the first demon struck Bob right in the chest.

"Hahaha!" Blorg laughed at the fool who dared to challenge the demon legion only to be struck down in a single blow.

"AAARGH!!!!" the demon recoiled in agony and terror, grabbing the stump that remained of his limb. His arm disintegrated from the impact while Bob remained where he stood. The man wasn't even stained by the demon's foul blood.

"What?" Blorg couldn't process what he saw.

Neither could the other demons as they attacked Bob from all directions, only to suffer a similar fate. A fountain of blood erupted around Bob while the mutilated demons recoiled.

"I never saw a magic shield so powerful!" Genera commented, staying behind the princess. The handmaiden was relieved and scared at the same time.

"That's not a shield," Lucy spoke softly, though no one heard her over the screams of the demons. When Lucy read the latest notification windows from Bob's Lust System, she knew the demons stood no chance.

Sex Enhancement

All of hero's stats temporarily additionally increased by 200% for 5 minutes. Stacks multiplicatively with other buffs.

New Achievement - Demon General Submitted

Successful conquest of one of the seven Demon Generals bestows additional future benefits to the hero that are yet to be determined while the hero's Lust System is still in the process of activating.

With all the buffs that he received thus far, Bob's current power is so absurd that opponents of such inferior power are simply shattered on impact! The conclusion was obvious for Lucy. A single glance at Bob's current numbers made it pointless to even bother memorizing them. They are like flies trying to strike a speeding bullet train.

"What are you doing, you worthless scum!?" Blorg screamed though the tremble in his voice gave him away.

And all it took was for Bob to take a single step forward for Blorg to shudder. A drop of cold sweat rolled down Blorg's forehead while the splash of liquid from Bob's step into a puddle of blood was all too audible.

_

"Ugh, I'm not into bloodplay," Bob said as he lifted his foot and saw blood dripping from the sole of his black shoe. "And any rough play is only acceptable if it's between consenting adults."

"What is he trying to say?" the demons looked at each other in bewilderment.

"So, how about you pack up your things, take this mess with you, and get as far away from this place as you can?" Bob suggested to the demons as he stepped out of the pool of blood.

"As if we'd run from any man!!" Blorg shouted. "Tear him to pieces!!"

But the demons hesitated, as they looked from Bob to the shredded remains of their comrades' limbs.

"How dare you disobey!?" Blorg's fury turned toward the demons. "He's just one man!! I'll have your heads!"

"Actually," a scrawny demon with glasses spoke up, "We answer to General Galli. And she gave us no such order to attack."

"You... Fine! I'll do it myself!" Blorg faced Bob and went into a combat stance. He then screamed as he powered up; dark energy swirled around his body. And once Blorg collected all that energy into his fists he fired it at Bob, screaming, "Die along with you hero!!"

A giant beam flew toward Bob, threatening to engulf him and all who stood behind him.

Bob raised his hand and shouted, "Repel!"

The dark beam crashed into a barrier in front of Bob and turned right back at Blorg and the demons around him.

"IMPOSSIBLE!!!" Blorg screamed as his own attack engulfed him and countless demons behind him.

The beam blew through the demons as well as the wall with the broken door behind them. When the dust settled only small piles of ashes remained. What few demons found themselves lucky enough to be out of the blast radius ran crying and screaming through the giant hole in the wall.

"Oh, hero!" princess Rose gasped with tears of joy while the remaining soldiers erupted in cheers, their naked dicks flapping as they jumped up and down, ecstatic about living through a doomed situation.

"What are you?" Galli asked, having finally gotten back on her feet, still standing in a pool of cum that also stained her voluptuous body.

The cheers died as the soldiers froze in place, remembering that a demon general was still alive and well.

"I'm just a man, sent here by a goddess," Bob said. "And, apparently, I'm the hero of these people."

"A hero?" Galli spat into the pool of cum she stood upon. "What kind of hero has sex with demons at the first chance he gets!?"

Bob shrugged and said, "Leave this place. And warn all who would wish harm upon this princess and her people: any who come here with intent of violence and murder, will be dealt with by Bob Thundershlong, hero of..." Bob turned to the princess and asked, "What's the name of this place?"

"The Kingdom of Vaile," princess Rose reminded.

"Hero of the Kingdom of Vaile!" Bob finished his speech.

"Hero my cock!" Galli grimaced and then remembered that she no longer had even a single cock. Rage consumed her, and she channeled her fury into her lost powers, wishing to evaporate the man that ruined her. That was when the demon general felt the faint shadow of her powers within her.

"UWAaaah!!" the guards screamed when they saw purple energy come to life around the naked woman they just came all over earlier, and ran each in their own direction, fearing for their dicks and lives.

But Galli felt that the returning powers within her were not nearly enough to return even her pinky to its full strength. Instead of a futile attack, Galli swung her arm and opened an oval purple portal beneath her feet.

"Bob Thunderschlong," Galli spoke the words with utter hate, "I will make you regret sparing my life if it's the last thing I do!"

And with those words Galli dropped into the portal as it closed after her.

After sufficient time had passed, and the guards were convinced that the demon would not return, they came crawling back and cheered, "All hail, Bob Thunderschlong! All hail, Bob Thunderschlong!"

"All hail, Bob Thunderschlong," Lucy muttered and licked her lips as she looked at the package in Bob's pants.

_

"Ugh..." Noburu groaned while several of his men helped him from beneath the rubble.

"Open the passage and guide our people back!" princess Rose ordered and then noticed Bob walking out of the throne room. "Hero!! Where are you going!?"

"I want to get some fresh air," Bob said. "This place smells like death."

"I'll come with you!!" Lucy dashed through the air to Bob's side and wrapped her hands around his arm. "Oh!" Lucy let out a soft moan when she felt up Bob's biceps and snuggled against his muscular arm.

"B-But..." Rose got flustered when she saw her hero get new attention from an unknown female temptress. "Wait, who the fuck are you?"

"Your hero's faithful assistant," Lucy said with a cheeky smile. "Sent by the goddess Hestia herself to help the hero unconditionally in any and all matters!"

12