Have Lust Must Thrust Ch. 16-20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"By Hestia? You?" princess Rose looked at Lucy's demon wings, long tail, large flurry ears permanently sticking out of her silver hair. "My Hero, are you sure that she is not some shapeshifting demon—"

"You dare doubt Hestia!?" Lucy yelled.

"O-Of course not! It's just..."

"She was sent here with me," Bob confirmed.

"I... Erm... I see... But there might still be demons out in the city!" Rose tried to reason. "You must stay with me and—"

"All the more reason to go and clear the remaining violent scum from the city," Bob said.

"Yep, what he said," Lucy nodded enthusiastically. "Clearing the city is the top priority so that your people can return safely."

"Then I must come with you!" Rose insisted and walked forward. "You will need a guide, and I know the city best! Genera, Renn—"

"Out of the question!" Noburu spoke up, barely able to stand, held up by two of his soldiers. "Princess, we cannot allow you to put yourself into danger so recklessly. Not when we just averted disaster!"

"Yes, princess, listen to your loyal subjects," grinned victoriously at Rose. "As for the guide—the goddess granted me extensive knowledge of this world: its inhabitants, enviroments, strange customs and forbidden pleasures... Don't worry princess, I'll take good care of our hero."

And while Bob walked through the giant hole in the throne room's wall, Lucy flipped off the princess behind Bob's back.

"Was any of that crap about knowing this world true?" Bob asked his silver-haired flying companion who kept on rubbing her face against his muscles.

"Of course!!" Lucy exclaimed and pressed her impressive assets against Bob's arm. "I may not be a full-fledged goddess like Luluna, but gaining some information about one of the countless discarded playthings is a trivial matter. Luluna herself pales in comparison to the Primals."

"Primals?"

"True Gods. The First Ones. They have many names, some worse than others," Lucy explained. "Them and their children are the real deal. The others most of the time are glorified servants at best. Usually they are little more than toys to be used and thrown away along with the worlds they were created with."

"Those gods sound like spoiled brats—mf!?"

"Shhh!" Lucy hushed Bob after suddenly putting her hand over his mouth. "Don't make the mistake of thinking that they're all as easy-going as that overworked cow-tit blonde!"

Bob pulled Lucy's hand off his face and asked, "Didn't she throw you here with me as punishment?"

"Punishment? Ha!" Lucy laughed. "A little adventure in one of the better fantasy worlds? This is practically a vacation! I'll hang around here for a little while and return soon enough."

"This is one of the better ones? Wasn't a whole kingdom about to be destroyed by a horde of demons?"

"Have you ever heard of hell in your world?" Lucy asked.

"Eternal fire, demons with horns, and boiling in cauldrons?" Bob asked having never cared much for the subject. "Though it varies by religion, I guess."

"All of those worlds are Aurora's doing," Lucy said. "You do not want to get on her bad side. If she feels like it, she can make anyone beg for eternal oblivion."

Bob sighed and asked, "Is it something I should be worried about now?"

"Nah!" Lucy waved off the concern. "Who knows if she's even in the same galaxy as this world right now?"

"Then what was even the point—? ... Never mind," Bob exhaled, took a deep breath and started coughing from all the ash floating in the air. As Bob got used to the poisonous air, he stepped through the gates of the palace's gatehouse and looked over the burning city. Thick smoke rose high into the air, blocking out the sky. "Let's take care of this first. I want to breathe some fresh air."

12