Have Lust Must Thrust Ch. 21-25

Story Info
A porn star with a big D goes to another world.
3.8k words
4.72
3.3k
5
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/12/2023
Created 10/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't suppose this world has a fire department, do they?" Bob asked and coughed from the toxic air as he and Lucy descended from the palace into the burning city.

"No, they don't," Lucy said as she flew over a dismembered body of a soldier. "I think this was meant to be one of those escapism fantasy worlds where technology was practically frozen in place for thousands of years in spite of wonderous magic that exists here."

"Who would want to escape into a bloody hellhole like this?" Bob asked as he coughed more and more.

"Here, use this!" Lucy ripped the cloth from her purple bra with a cat paw patter and handed it to Bob.

"Thanks!" Bob covered his mouth and face with the soft fabric that was wrapped around his barely clothed companion's left breast. Sweet, Bob noticed the delicate perfume from the fabric and felt his lungs revitalize. He also appreciated how—even with Lucy's bra destroyed—her big boobs remained upright and did not sink.

"Oh, oops!" Lucy giggled as if she had just realized she had exposed herself. With a snap of her fingers her bra restored itself and once again tightly snuggled her nipples and barely a fourth of her breasts in a straight line.

"There's no way those are natural," Bob commented as they moved on.

"Of course, they are!" Lucy exclaimed, swiftly flew in front of Bob, showed her breasts in his face, and asked, "Want to take a closer look and check for yourself?"

"Not now," Bob moved the floating succubus cat girl out of the way. "This isn't the place I want to spend any more time than necessary. I want to clear out any demons, monsters, or whatever, and go someplace nice. Maybe a sauna. Or a waterpark."

"They don't have those here," Lucy said, pouting that her advance has been utterly shut down.

"I'll need to fix that," Bob said. "Can you conjure up a sauna like you did with your bra."

"No way! Creation magic that could affect the world on such a level is way out of my league!"

"That's a shame," Bob said. "I hope they don't expect me to spend all my time in depressing places like this, fighting monsters."

"Well..."

"Oh, no way! I've worked for many years to create the dream life that I had. Fucking hot girls, traveling to exotic locations. I will not settle for this!"

Bob then took a deep breath, filling his lungs with the sweet perfume from Lucy's magic bra, took it from his mouth, and shouted, "All the demons that attacked this city are big, fat smelly losers! Get the hell out of here and never return like the spineless, weakling coward that you are! If anyone has the balls to disagree—come out and let's get this over with!!"

"What are you doing!?" Lucy panicked.

"Putting an end to this nightmare as fast as possible," Bob said, waiting for the enemy to appear.

"But your Voyeur Buff and Sex Enhancement have already ran out!!"

"My what?"

"Your buffs!" Lucy was on the verge of panic, having doublechecked that Bob's time-limited buffs had indeed run out. "Your strength is directly tied to your Lust System! You cannot defeat the demons like you did before unless you pin me to a wall and fuck me as if this was our last day alive! Didn't you notice the system within you?"

Bob paused to think. He had a hard time understanding what the flying cat girl was saying. He was knowledgeable enough of cat girls, sexy demons, futa or not, through osmosis and the necessity to know the endless range of fetishes and depths of depravity that came with the territory of his profession. Buffs and systems, however, was another matter. Though he was vaguely aware of some of the gaming terms from some of his former nerd classmates, he much preferred banging his hot female classmates instead of wasting time on video games.

"You... you didn't, did you?" Lucy finally realized. Despite being granted such a powerful system through the deeds of his past life, it was Bob's past life that also made him completely alien to the mechanics of such systems. "Your stats, your skills—you can't see any of them in status windows, can you?"

They both realized that Bob had no idea what a status window even was.

"How did you know how to use all those powerful spells then?" Lucy asked Bob as much as she asked herself.

"I just did," Bob said, looking at his own hands. At the time, casting Purifying Ray came as naturally to him as fucking. And just as he knew then that the demons were not a threat to him, he knew now that he did not have the strength he had after fucking the demon general.

"Who dares challenge the demon legion!?" a deep voice bellowed.

Bob and Lucy saw giant, grotesque man-shaped monster appear through the black smog. Over sixty feet tall, the sack of flesh was twice as high as any building around him while lumbered through the burning city toward the man who dared issue the challenge.

_

"And do you think you can beat that thing?" Lucy asked the question she already knew the answer to while pointing at the sixty-foot-tall fleshy demon giant that ever so slowly made its way in their general direction.

"No," Bob said, somehow knowing with absolute certainty that he did not have such strength.

"Then fuck me like your life depends on it!" Lucy demanded, grabbed Bob's hand, and thrust it between her legs, practically pushing his fingers into her moist purple panties. "Because it does! And if you are to die here, I want to feel your giant cock inside me before you do!"

"You know," Bob said as he put his hand around the base of Lucy's head and neck and pulled her closer, "You're not out of place in this depraved world."

And with those words Bob slid Lucy's wet panties to the side and thrust two fingers inside her. His fingers were all but devoured by Lucy's slopping wet pussy and she purred with delight.

"Shut up and fuck me!" Lucy demanded, wrapped her arms and legs around Bob's muscular torso and started making out with him while rocking her hips on Bob's fingers, trying to get them as deep inside herself as she could.

"You're not just horny—you're in fucking heat!" Bob said as he ripped off Lucy's bra and went in to feast on her marvelous pair of big, perky tits.

"Ohhh~~!!" Lucy threw her head back and thrust her chest in Bob's face, wishing he'd devour her breasts.

Bob left Lucy's pussy alone for a while, wishing to concentrate fully on Lucy's breasts. He squeezed them, licked, them bit on them. He couldn't believe it, but there was no doubt about it—they were completely natural. As natural as they could be on a flying cat girl succubus. Nothing like those basketballs some girls turned their breasts into for misguided ill-advised reasons.

Lucy moaned louder and louder as she ground her hips against Bob's pants, salivating to feel his big thing inside. Meanwhile Bob was in no hurry as he sucked on Lucy's hard nipples. He swirled his tongue around them, bit on them—

"Oh, harder!" Lucy moaned.

Bob bit a little harder.

"Harder!"

Bob bit harder still and held Lucy's nipple in his teeth.

"Harder!!" Lucy shouted and sunk her nails into Bob's back.

Bob bit down hard and pulled Lucy's nipple with his teeth.

"HNYAAAH~~!!!" Lucy moaned her heart out and scratched Bob's back.

Bob let go of Lucy's nipple and looked at the sweating, smiling cat girl. "What an absolute pervert you are," he said.

"Takes one to know one," Lucy smiled and licked the drop of blood off her fingernail.

"That hurt, you know?" Bob told Lucy.

"Ohh, you poor thing," Lucy licked and sucked her finger. "What are you going to do about it?"

Bob pulled Lucy off himself, dropped her on her knees and undid the button on his pants.

"Ahh!" Lucy gasped with excitement and anticipation as she watched Bob unveil the hard piece of meat she wanted to snack on.

"Wheeere are yoouuu!?" the giant demon that Bob was meant to fight asked as he moved ever closer and turned to the street where Bob and Lucy were. "Wheeeere are-... Huuuuh!?"

While searching for the insolent man who challenged him, the giant demon came across a buff naked man getting enthusiastically deepthroated by a bat-winged cat girl.

"Excuse me, pretty thing, have you seen a stupid fool looking for a fight?" the demon asked the cat girl, mistaking her for one of the demons from the vast demon legions.

"She's got her mouth full at the moment and can't really answer," Bob said, correctly assessing that the demon was referring to Lucy as the 'pretty thing'. "Could you wait for like five or ten minutes?"

"Oh, of course!" the giant demon agreed, but then, suddenly, it hit him. "Heeeey! It's your voice I heard! You're the one who insulted the demon legion!"

"Oh, I did more than that," Bob said while thrusting deeper down Lucy's gurgling throat. "I fucked your general too before I disintegrated your pathetic excuse for a demon army."

"You... General Galli!?" the giant demon gasped. "One of the greatest, most virile demons to ever fuck her way across the Seven Lands!? Her cocks so beautiful that they can make any demon prostrate their prostate before her, that Galli!?"

"... Y-Yeah," Bob confirmed, though he was not fond of the mental image the giant gave him. Thankfully, Lucy was skilled enough to make Bob overcome the momentary mental setback.

"LIAR!!!!" the demon giant howled. "Nobody fucks general Galli! I'll crush your lying mouth and feed your puny cock to pigs!!"

_

Just as the giant flesh demon raised his legs to step on Bob and Lucy, Lucy pulled off of Bob's cock and said, "I need your cock inside me!"

Bob was more than willing to oblige; however, they were about to be stepped on. And even if it appeared increasingly likely that the kinky cat girl succubus might have such a kink, Bob was absolutely not a fan of the idea.

Bob raised his hand high above his head and shouted, "Privacy Shield!"

Lucy—having finally clued in on what was about to happen—also raised her hand while still on her knees, with a wet face, and shouted, "PG-13 Barrier!"

A double shield appeared above Bob and Lucy, obscuring them from the giant's view. Bob's shield censored their figures and turned them into a blurred mosaic for all who looked through the dome-like shield. Meanwhile, a second, light purple, shield with a kitty pattern appeared over Bob's mosaic shield and unleashed dozens of cute, flying pink kittens.

"Oooh!?" the giant paused his legs when he saw the cute kitties fly up in his direction.

The kittens cuddled against his flesh and purred lovingly with warm smiles while their soft fur caressed the giant's harsh skin.

"Awww," a smile cracked the giant's deformed face and is malformed, sickly heart swelled for the first time in years. He could not recall the last time he felt such a kind, gentle touch. After decades of abuse, whipping, harsh treatment, and no love to speak of, the giant was overwhelmed with feelings he forgot he was capable of.

"Aren't you the sweetest little bunch?" the giant's rough vocal cords churned and twisted, trying to remember how to form loving words.

The giant slowly crouched down to pet the kittens, completely forgetting what was happening beneath the double dome just a few dozen feet in front of him.

Bob's Privacy Shield's censorship was thorough: even muffling the sounds that came from within. And within the double dome a certain kitten was also receiving lots of love. Though it was a lot less gentle, and a lot more sweaty and rough.

"Mweor!" Lucy meowed while bob pounded her from behind. Lucy's bob haircut did not make for a comfortable grip, so Bob had to hold her by her forearms to keep her relatively upright while he stretched out her tight pussy.

"Harder! Phlease Harder!" Lucy pleaded, salivating from the eye-rolling pleasure. After spending far too much time with Luluna, Lucy had unwittingly gotten used to being denied dick in her life. "Ohhh, heow I missed this!!"

Lucy could not believe she lasted this long without dick and had not gone insane. She wagged her sleek succubi, heart-shaped tail and gave herself completely to Bob's dominant grip, hoping that he'd fuck her ass too before long.

Was it because Lucy's hear-shaped tail swelled at the thought of getting her ass pounded? Or because her butthole puckered a little in anticipation? Bob let go of Lucy's right arm and firmly grabbed her naughty tail instead.

"UwU~!?" Lucy yelped. Before she could process what was happening the tip of her tail was already shoved inside her mouth and she instinctively started sucking like the good little kitty that she was.

"Mwhoar!" Lucy gurgled as she sucked off her own tail, wishing to feel it deep inside her, to choke on it while getting fucked form behind. And her wish was granted.

Slowly but surely, Bob pushed Lucy's tail deeper and deeper into her mouth until it reached that tight gateway to gurgling heaven. The gateway resisted, for a moment, but Lucy enthusiastically swallowed to open up the gates as fast as possible and was rewarded with a heart-shaped swollen tip inside her throat, bulging her neck just like Bob's massive cock bulged her tight abdomen with hard, deep thrusts.

"Ghhhgrl~" Lucy let out indecent sounds while her mind flew toward the skies. She didn't want it to stop. Never again. She would never again deny herself this pleasure.

"Fuck your throat yourself!" Bob told Lucy as he let go of her tail, once again grabbed her other arm and started plowing her like there was no tomorrow.

"MMMMmmhh!!" Lucy moaned from the increase of fucking and obeyed without a second thought, thrusting her tail deeper and deeper down her own throat.

_

The cat girl succubus somehow had never even considered fucking her own throat with her tail. What a fool! She thought as she came a little and clamped down on the dick that pounded her pussy. Lucy was disappointed in herself and felt like such a lousy succubus. Luckily for her, she found a proper man who could mentor her in the ways of depravity.

Mentor me more! Lucy begged as she gagged while throatfucking herself with her tail. With each second she lost a little more of her senses. The world around her faded as her half-shut eyes rolled further and further back into her skull. The fact that they were still mere feet away from a giant demon who would gladly squash them into a puddle if not for the kitty distraction and censorship barriers that separated Lucy and Bob from the smoldering outside world.

"Mmfhpm!?" Lucy's eyes snapped right back open when she suddenly felt her tail getting pulled out of her throat. She momentarily tried to resist the pull and held on to her tail with all the might her esophagus could muster, however a hard thrust of dick against her cervix robbed Lucy of her strength and the tail escaped her.

"Nhooahh!" Lucy cried out in a sore gasp. Only when her lungs suddenly and violently expanded to refill on that sweet, sweet oxygen, did Lucy realize that she was on the verge of passing out. And she would have gladly done so, if that meant achieving the climax to her many, tiny little orgasms that she'd been going through.

Bob, however, had other plans from the moment her saw the cat girl's asshole move in need for attention. Fucking Lucy's throat with her own tail were just means to an end. And with her tail now covered in an ample coat of viscous throat slop, Bob moved the heart-shaped tip toward Lucy's backdoor entrance.

Still in anguish over having been denied the mind-melting continuation to her self-throatfuck, Lucy did not realize Bob's intentions right until the moment she felt something push against her ass.

"Ah!?" Lucy moaned when the sensations from both her ass and her tail tip mixed: one enhancing the other. "W-Wait..."

But Lucy's own body betrayed her deeper desires. Her sphincter greedily enveloped every inch over her heart-shaped tail, which pushed into her wanting ass far easier than any decent girl would allow. And as her tail expanded her tight entrance more and more, Lucy scratched her own body from the twitch-inducing pain.

Just a little more! Lucy thought, prayed, as she bit hard on her lip. Just a little more and it'll be in! And once it's in... Lucy shuddered with anticipation. She could barely recall the last time she had a good ass fuck. And if it's a double penetration fuck— "HYAAHH!?!!?"

It's in!!! It's in!!! The though pounded Lucy's brain while Bob started fucking her ass back and forth with her tail. With each push, bob pushed the tail a little deeper, with each pull, Lucy's inner muscles spasmed a little harder as she felt her heart shape rub against her insides, massaging her thin inner walls, occupied on the other side by a thick, hard cock.

And before Lucy's mind could get used to just her ass getting fucked, Bob resumed the thrusts into her pussy.

"OOOH, FUCK YES!!!" Lucy moaned and almost fell over as her legs gave out.

Holding such a light girl was not even an effort for Bob. A single strong grip at the girl's hip and a hard cock screwing her insides was all it took to keep Lucy upright. However, Bob no longer wanted to keep the cat girl on her feet. He let go of Lucy's tail and pushed her to the ground.

Before Lucy could figure out what was happening, her face was already pushed against the ash-covered ground. But even as she inhaled the ash that could not harm her supernatural body, all Lucy could think of were the big hands that dominated her and showed her rightful place: on the ground, ass up, plowed in both holes like the little horny kitty that she was.

And Lucy remained in that position, moaning and crying under relentless double assault of girthy cock and her own tail, cumming again and again all the way until she felt the cock inside her swell and fill up her insides with hot, thick juice of love. The love she felt for the cock that reignited her passion for life. In that moment, Lucy's eye pupils suspiciously resembled little pink hearts while she wished that her magically constructed body was capable of getting pregnant and carry a child of the man that put her in her place.

_

"That should do it," Bob said as he pulled out of the barely lucid cat girl succubus. Cum oozed out of her pussy, her tail still twitched, lodged a dozen inches inside her ass.

But though cum exited Lucy's private place, strength filled Bob's entire body. The giant demon no longer posed a challenge, Bob felt it clearly. And if Lucy was lucid enough to check—instead of basking in the afterglow of the best orgasm she felt in decades—she too would have easily confirmed the fact that Bob's strength was once again enhanced through his Lust System.

"It's time to end this," Bob said and undid his Privary Shield with a single thought. But though Bob's shield had already shattered and fallen on the ground in thousands of dissapearing little pieces, Lucy's PG-13 Barrier remained as strong as ever, surrounding the duo with a light purple, kitty paw dotted dome.

"Hey! Cat!" Bob called out to Lucy, unable to recall the name of the girl he just creampied. However, Bob was fairly certain that the cat girl didn't even bother introducing herself before jumping on his dick, so guilt over this fact had not even crossed his mind.

"Wake up!" Bob raised his voice and slapped Lucy across her naked bum.

"Mmmm, again," Lucy purred.

Bob sighed. He rarely refused a second or third round, when the girl asked nicely enough, however, even if Lucy didn't mind staying in this hellhole and getting her ass rammed over and over, with her face in the dirt, Bob was not a fan of this setting. He grabbed Lucy's tail and jerked it a little. Not nearly strong enough to yank Lucy's heart shape out of her ass, but strong enough to stir up her sensitive insides.

"MWYAH!?" Lucy flew up and hit her the dome of her barrier with her head. "OW!! What the hell!?" she shouted and rubbed her head while looking around and finally coming back to her senses.

12