Have Lust Must Thrust Ch. 21-25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you forget who's waiting for us on the other side?" Bob asked.

"Hn!?" Lucy looked back, only to see her dome. She turned on her kitty vision and her eyes lit up with glorious golden colors, which allowed her to see through her PG-13 Barrier without disrupting it.

"Oh," Lucy's ears sank a little. Did he only fuck me to kill that thing? The cat girl wondered, increasingly disheartened. Was he thinking of that ugly thing the entire time while fucking me? Was he thinking of it while cumming inside me?

Wait, does he swing that way too!? Lucy grew a little paler at her realization as she looked back on Bob's previous interactions. He barely gave the princess any attention, despite her all but begging to get fucked. He only fucked me because I talked him into it, and he had to do it to get his powers... And he was waaay too into fucking that demon general woman, despite her possessing several gigantic cocks mere minutes before he bent her over!

Oh, no! Lucy looked at Bob again and bit her fist. She was certain she found her one true love, and yet it might just be that she was simply used as a means to an end to get together with some demon, male or female be damned!

A disposable fleshlight! A living, breathing fuckhole! A cum receptacle, to be used and discarded the second it fulfilled its base purpose... I wonder when he'll use me again, Lucy thought as the corners of her lips twitched, as did the tail inside her ass.

"HEY!" Bob called out to the cat girl for the fourth time with an increasingly loud tone. Lucy's eyes snapped open as finally she realized she'd been watching Bob's lips move without hearing him. Even now, those lips moved again, yet she just wanted to feel those lips around her clit.

"Hello!?" Bob slowly got irritated.

"Ah, yes, yes, yes!" Lucy shook her head, and her tits and ass giggled along with it. "The barrier!? Right away! Please punish-I mean, please don't punish me!"

With that, Lucy undid the PG-13 Barrier, revealing her naked, tail-in-ass self and Bob's shirtless, magnificent body to the giant demon they hid from.

12