Have Lust Must Thrust Ch. 26-30

Story Info
A porn star with a big D goes to another world.
4k words
4.77
2.5k
4

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/12/2023
Created 10/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Lucy removed the PG-13 Barrier, she braced herself for the sight of Bob annihilating the giant demon with a single shot. Her thighs moistened with anticipation, and she already started fantasizing about the next time she'd "have to" sacrifice her body to ensure Bob's Sex Enhancement was kept up for any other demons still within the city.

However, both Lucy and Bob were greeted with an entirely different sight than the one they were expecting. The giant demon sat on the ground in the middle of the street. Several buildings around him were severely damaged by him carelessly adjusting his position while he played with Lucy's pink flying pussycats.

"What a cute kitty," the demon giant said with a warm smile as he rubbed one of the pink kitties against his oily face. Despite his size and ludicrous strength, he held the magical kitty gently and made sure not to squeeze too tightly the creature whose touch he enjoyed so much.

Stranger still, Lucy's magical kitties responded positively to the demon's affection and meowing and purring while their magical fur not only easily withstood the demon's oil, but practically purified the demon's skin.

Two kittens played with a ball of flesh while flying, passing it from one to the other in the air. After an unfortunate knock of the paw, the ball was thrown into a burning building, to the dismay of both kittys. But before tears could roll from their big, black eyes, the demon tore another piece of flesh from his belly, rolled it into a ball, and threw it to the overjoyed duo who resumed their play.

In the meantime, a trio of kitties played tag as they ran up and down a complex, multi-story cat tree made out of thick yellow bones and beige demon flesh.

"Huh," Bob was taken aback. Sure, he sensed he could annihilate the demon with ease, even more so if he attacked a distracted opponent, but something felt wrong about doing that.

But a few short seconds after the final shards of Lucy's barrier disappeared, so did the kittens. One by one, in a puff of pink smoke.

"aaAAHH!?" the giant demon raised his voice in dismay as his sadness mixed with anger, as if awoken from a trance.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!!" Lucy fidgeted in the air, realizing that she was the one to inadvertently end the merry play time. "Give me a second! Err... Here we go!!"

Lucy quickly summoned back the kittens she just banished, adjusting them as closely as she could to the distraction type kittens instead of the combative ones. To her relief, the summoning was successful: the kittens resumed their play more or less just as they left it, and the overjoyed demon was more than willing to overlook obvious inconsistencies as he went back to caressing their soft fur.

"Phew," Lucy wiped the sweat off her forehead and then remembered about Bob. Her titties jiggled as she quickly turned back to face him and said, "Now's your chance!"

"Indeed," Bob nodded but something stayed his hand. "He probably killed hundreds, right?"

"No doubt!" Lucy agreed.

Even so, Bob could not bring himself to end the demon's life. Despite his giant size, his unpleasant appearance, and the obvious threat he possessed, to Bob felt like if he killed this demon now, it would be akin to striking down an oblivious child.

"How long can you keep those kittens up?" Bob asked.

"Why~?" Lucy asked, worried about the answer.

"If he's like this, maybe we can use him," Bob wondered. Who knew how this demon got here and what led him to act the way he did, besides the sad infatuation with the demon general, Galli.

"I have to urge you against this," Lucy said. "None of the survivors in this city will like the idea of their hero sparing even a single demon after what their legions did here."

"In that case, all the more reason for me to do just that," the thought that Bob played with quickly gained strength. "I'm not interested in killing indiscriminately just because of demands of some vengeful mob."

Bob then walked closer to the demon, looked up, and asked, "You still want to fight? Or you've had enough of this medieval nonsense?"

The demon looked down at Bob, then back at the kittens, back at Bob, and said, "No fighting."

"Wow," Lucy was in disbelief.

"Well with that sorted, let's see if there are any other demons here who—"

A blue line flashed through the demon's neck and disappeared as suddenly as it appeared. The demon's expression froze for a few seconds, before his eyes dimmed, and his head rolled off his shoulders. It crashed right on top of the cat tree, crushing the kittens playing there.

"NOOOO!!!" Lucy's cry was drowned by the loud slam.

Behind the demon's headless body, over two hundred feet in distance, a slender figure sheathed her katana while her long hair blew in the wind.

_

"General Keiko!!" an exhausted blonde teenage girl called out for her leader just before she jumped up onto the same roof where her general was standing, followed by five more eighteen-year-old teenagers. All six teenagers wore a schoolgirl's outfit which consisted of a buttoned-down white shirt, a short, plaid skirt, high socks and black sneakers.

The six girls dropped on one knee behind their general in reverence, though it also helped them catch their breath as they struggled for air. Sweating and barely able to keep their posture, the girls' hair was a mess and the nipples of their breasts pressed through their wet shirts.

None of the six could hold a handle to the grace of their leader, who showed no signs of fatigue and did not have even a single drop of sweat on her face or body. Like the other six, she wore a high-schooler's uniform with an addition of a dark suit jacket. With the wind subsiding, her long, black hair felt perfectly straight, not even a single strand out of place. The two sheathed katanas that the girl kept at her side turned into a sea of black butterflies that spread out around her and shortly disappeared from this world.

"A disgrace," Keiko said, keeping her back toward her followers. "Failing to keep up in such a short, thirty-mile dash. Have you no shame?"

"Please forgive us for this shameful display!" all six begged for forgiveness in unison, lowering their messy heads even lower.

General Keiko did not dignify them with a response. She looked ahead, through the thick fumes, and saw the palace guards emerge from the palace, led by lieutenant Noburu.

"Umi, deal with the fires," Keiko finally spoke to her subordinates. "The rest—hunt down any and all remaining demons within the city. Any soldiers who abandoned their duty and hid instead of fighting to their last breast are to be kept alive until their public execution."

"Yes, general!" all six shouted and jumped off the roof each in a different direction, spreading out through the city with the speed and agility far exceeding regular human capabilities.

Meanwhile, Keiko jumped off the roof and slowly walked ahead, to the body of the giant she beheaded and the two mysterious figures that stood on the other side.

"Any idea who that might be?" Bob asked Lucy as they watched the young schoolgirl cosplayer approach them. "Also, isn't that getup out of place in this dark fantasy world?"

"The creator probably had a fetish, so don't dwell on it too much," Lucy said and lit up her kitty vision once again, gaining some limited insight into the world.

Name: Keiko Yoshida

Race: Human

Allegiance: The Kingdom of Vaile

Title: Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Schoolgirl Legions

Level: Unknown

Threat to Bob: High+

Number of kills: Beyond counting

Number of sexual partners: Beyond counting

"She... Should be our ally," Lucy summarized with some hesitation as her golden eyes returned to normal. "Keiko Yoshida. Some fancy general of this kingdom."

"A general arriving after the battle is over," Bob said slowly and clearly while looking the approaching schoolgirl general in the eyes. A single hair of Keiko's straight bangs moved out of place as she walked around the giant dead body. The girl clearly heard every word.

Nice lips, Bob noted. Indeed, Keiko had noticeably full lips, especially her lower lip. The pupils of her eyes were even darker than her hair, seemingly absorbing light rather than reflecting it. Such a fuckable face, Bob thought. However, Bob could feel the girl give off an aura of a complete cold-hearted bitch, which undeniably put Bob off.

"You know my name," Keiko said as she studied the naked flying girl with her tail still in a loop and ending in her ass. "But who are you supposed to be? Demon spies?"

"We're nor spies!" Lucy raised her voice. "We're heroes, sent by your goddess Hestia, to save this kingdom!"

"Preposterous!" Keiko scoffed and shifted her attention to Bob. "What sort of hero attempts to befriend one of the demons that brought so much death and ruin to this kingdom?"

"Go ask Princess Peach yourself," Bob shrugged.

"Princess Rose!" Lucy whispered as she leaned closer to Bob.

"Whatever," Bob couldn't be bothered to get into some stupid argument with an edgy teenage girl. "Let's just go get some fresh air."

"You're not going anywhere," through a swarm of black butterflies Keiko materialized one of her long, unsheathed blades in her right hand and held it sideways, blocking Bob's path past her.

"Don't you have some demons to kill in this city?" Bob asked, slightly irritated with the girl.

"Don't you, hero?" Keiko asked in return.

"General Keiko!!" Noburu shouted as he ran down the street toward the trio, followed by a handful of guards.

Though both acknowledged the approach of a somewhat familiar figure, Keiko and Bob continued their staredown until Noburu and his men reached them.

_

"Thank the Gods-cough-you're finally here!" Noburu exclaimed when he ran up to Keiko. Even the hardened soldier had trouble breathing in the burned, toxic city. "The demons inside the throne room were driven out, but—"

Noburu choked on his words when he glanced over at the so-called hero's flying companion. Naked, with a stunning, supernatural body, and for some reason with her tail looping back into her butt. Noburu instantly averted his eyes. And as if he wasn't already keeping his distance from Bob and Lucy, he now stepped away from them even further.

The soldiers who were with Noburu were not so chivalrous and blatantly stared at Lucy's fuckable body, already getting hard again, even after having cummed all over a demon general not even an hour ago.

"Driven out by who?" Keiko asked.

Noburu silently looked at Bob, keeping his conflicted gaze on the man for several seconds.

"Him?" Keiko did not appear impressed. "The princess is safe then?"

"Yes," Noburu nodded and looked away from Bob. "She's guarded by what's left of my best men while the people are escorted back from the caves."

"Best, eh?" Keiko asked. It did not escape her notice how Noburu's soldiers adjusted their growing bulges while staring at the flying girl they wanted to fuck. "My girls are sweeping the city and will deal with the fires soon enough."

"About that," Bob said as he raised his right hand above his head and faced his open palm toward the black smog above their head. He had power in him, so he decided he might as well use it. "I'm not going to spend another minute in this hellhole, waiting for your schoolgirls. Purifying Ray: Air Edition!"

A bright ray blasted out of Bob's hand in a cone, punching through the smog. Noburu's soldiers fell to the ground and covered form the blast. Noburu himself jumped back several feet from the powerful shockwave. Keiko stood her ground without moving an inch. Only her hair flew back from the blast, and her stoic expression cracked at the shock of Bob's capabilities.

Meanwhile the ray of light expanded in all directions, clearing the air in the city and revealing the clear early morning sky. When the spell was done, Bob lowered his hand and breathed a lungful of fresh, pleasant air.

__________

"Yes, more! Fuck me more!!" a sexy demon woman howled as she pinched the pierced nipples of her giant milkers. On all fours, held by her curved horns, she was taken hard from behind by busty woman with snow-white skin and raven hair. But even though the horned demon moaned in pleasure, no sign of pleasure could be found on the snow-white woman's face. Only anger and frustration.

"Damn it all!!" Galli let go of her plaything's horns and threw the demon aside across the wet sheets.

"W-Why—"

"Don't you even dare!" Galli interrupted her personal fucktoy. "Do you take me for a fool?"

"O-Of course not-OW!!" the demon reeled from a hard slap across her face.

"Do you really think I cannot tell fake moans when I hear them!?" Galli asked, her face contorted in rage. "It's this fucking thing!" Galli grabbed the thick black strap-on she had fastened on herself and ripped it off. "What a useless piece of garbage!!"

"I"m terribly sorry! Please, if there's anything you—"

"GET OUT!!" Galli screamed.

The terrified, but sexy demon ran out of the dimly lit room buck-naked without even grabbing any of her stuff.

"How could this cold thing ever compare!?" Galli asked as she squeezed the black toy, her partner's juices still flowing down the long, plastic shaft.

"Defeated, humiliated, robbed of my cocks, and nearly all my powers, and I can't even fuck some stupid slut to went out my frustrations!?!?" Galli threw the strap-on across her room.

Galli dropped face down on her bed. The impact on the soft matrass made countless dildos bounce around her. Galli's bed was littered with dildos of various shapes and sizes. But no matter what she tried Galli could not recapture the joy of pounding a tight pussy.

No, it was more than that. Even when Galli jammed the thickest dildo she could find deep into her fuck-slaves hole, even when she made her squirm, there was only one image in her mind. Only one feeling inside her wet pussy.

Galli bit into her sheets while her fingers moved on their own to her aching pussy. Her clit throbbed. In the place where she used to have three cocks to fuck women senseless with, there was not just a simple woman's clit, craving for a simple woman's needs. And Galli's fingers weren't nearly thick enough to relive the experience etched into her pleasure-seeking brain.

"Bob Thunderschlong," Galli uttered the name with venom as she thrust one of her longest dildos in and out of her squelching pussy. "Ah, I'll remember that name! Ohn! I'll make you pay for what you did to me! Hn! I'll have my revenge!"

_

"You have my eternal gratitude, oh hero!" Princess Rose said to Bob. She sat upon her throne, her five handmaidens behind the throne, and Noburu standing by her side. "I wish I could hold a day of great festivities in your honor, unfortunately, after some consultation, I was advised against this."

"Your people would not take kindly to celebrations after their homes were ruined, and countless slaughtered," Keiko reminded the princess.

The general sat at one of the tables a fair distance away from the throne and slowly peeled an apple with a curved knife. And while Keiko leisurely dealt with one of several apples on her plate, her six schoolgirl soldiers mopped the floor of the throne room, cleaning up the blood and the minced remains of inestimable number of demons.

"There's also much work to be done in rebuilding after the destruction that the demon legions brought upon us this city," Keiko continued. "To ask the people to waste their strength on some stupid—"

"Yes, yes," Rose begrudgingly agreed, all but rolling her eyes. "But what sort of faithful servants of Hestia are we if we do not celebrate the deeds of the hero she sent us?"

"The sort that plays with each other's wet pussies while dreaming of hero dick?" Keiko proposed.

A few of Keiko's schoolgirl warriors failed to surpess their chuckling.

Bob and Lucy glanced at each other, neither with any desire to interject into whatever this was.

"General!" Noburu raised his voice. "Please don't speak of such, disrespectful rumors!"

"Rumors?" Keiko asked. "They're only rumors for as long as I keep the witnesses locked up in the deepest darkest cells we have available."

"To which I still object!" Noburu said.

"How dare you speak against the general!" one of the schoolgirls shouted at Noburu. "A lowly commoner—"

The schoolgirl fell silent when Keiko raised her hand, and said, "I'll humor you. Speak."

"Our numbers are already woefully short!" Noburu plead his case. "Until reinforcments form the south arrive, we'll be lucky to have a hundred soldiers capable of standing on their feet! With the outer walls breached, the gates destroyed, it will take weeks just to build a semblance of a defendable position. And with the numbers that we have, even a roaming band of thugs poses a threat! And to also lock up the survivors you've rounded up in the city..."

"Cowards, weaklings, and traitors," Keiko said coldly and bit a piece of an apple off her knife. "Hiding in holes like rats, thinking of their lives before the lives of the people they swore to protect. As for that degenerate, disgusting lot that was with you in the throne room when the demons broke through... You would be locked up and lined up for execution right along with them, had the princess not sworn of your selfless bravery."

"For which you have my gratitude, princess!" Noburu turned to the princess and bowed.

"Yes, of course," Rose replied, though all her attention was still on Bob. "In any case, our hero deserves some reward for saving us all. Yara, Genera, if you would escort our hero to my chambers, I'm sure we can find some way—"

A hard, dull thrust of blade into wood interrupted the princess' words. Keiko glared at the princess and twisted the knife she ran through her apple, splitting it in half and revealing that the blade was now several inches into the wooden table.

The throne room fell silent for a couple of seconds, everybody's attention glued to the general and her knife.

Princess Rose cleared her throat and spoke up, "However, there are urgent matters that require our attention. It seems that my two traitorous handmaidens, Barbara and Olivia, took my order quite literally and ran from the capital the first chance they got."

"They are privy to far too many secrets about our princess as well as the capital itself," Noburu said. "If our enemies get their hands on them it would be disastrous."

"Which is why, oh, great hero Bob, I implore you to find those two turncoat sluts and bring them to me!" Rose asked. "Alive, if at all possible."

"Sure thing," Bob agreed.

"R-Really?" Rose asked, surprised at how quickly and easily Bob agreed.

"Absolutely," Bob nodded. Anything to finally get out of this dreary place.

"Fantastic!" the princess clapped her hands with joy. "I told them to find the farthest, darkest corner they could and sit there fingering each other. Will this be enough for you to find them?"

"I'll figure something out," Bob said. "Then, if that's all, we'll be on our way."

"Please return as soon as you can!" Rose waved to Bob as he turned around to once again leave the throne room. "We'll be sure to prepare a proper, pleasing reward for all your good deeds!"

_

"Do you really plan to search for those two handmaidens?" Lucy asked Bob as they once again exited the palace.

The view was a far more pleasing one this time. The sun shone brightly, and the city was much livelier with its surviving population back in the streets. Though with no fires raging or smoke obscuring the view, the damage to the capital of Kingdom of Vaile became that much more apparent. At a glance, at least a third of the buildings were destroyed or damaged beyond repair. The citizens were busy salvaging and repairing what they could, and every once in a while, another body would be carried into the streets.

12