Have Lust Must Thrust Ch. 26-30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure, why not," Bob said. "Anything to leave this place... Speaking of, you mentioned that you plan to return to that busty goddess after this 'vacation'. What are her intentions concerning me? Any chance of me returning to my world?"

"Nope," Lucy shook her head with an overly enthusiastic grin. "I doubt that Luluna even remembers you by now. Do you have any idea how many transportations, transmigrations, and reincarnations she goes through? And that's before other bureaucracy that's piled on top of her. You're stuck here until your dying day. Probably."

"Couldn't you talk to her?" Bob asked.

"I could. But why? Even if she listened to me, you most definitely would not be simply revived back on your world. That's a big no-no! Do you want to return back to your world that badly?"

Bob thought for a moment. What was he missing out on that he couldn't get here? Putting aside the fact that this world appeared to be an extremely dangerous dark fantasy, he did already have sex with several hot women in just a few hours since he got here. And if his strange powers continued to grow any further... Here he appeared to have near limitless potential to do practically anything he wanted.

"Probably not," Bob answered. It wasn't like he had any deep, meaningful attachments in his previous life. That was the part that let him live the life that he lived. "Would be nice to get something to eat, though."

"What do you have in mind?" Lucy asked.

"Meat."

"Hm, we could see if any rat catchers have made it through the siege," Lucy suggested. "Though, the price will probably be sky high in these circumstances."

"Ugh, pass on rats," just the idea of eating the meat of some flea-ridden, potentially diseased rodents was nauseating to Bob.

"You can't be picky in a city that went through a siege and battle," Lucy pointed out.

"What about those powers I seem to have?" Bob asked. "Can I will a juicy burger into existence?"

"Hm..." Lucy checked Bob's Lewd System's information and the numerous skills he possessed. However, the theme of Bob's powers was barely two-dimensional: fighting and fucking. "Nothing about summoning or creating food out of nothing."

"That's a pity. I guess I'll have to try my luck outside the city then," Bob concluded. "What about you?"

"What about me?" Lucy asked.

"Do you eat... Anything?" Bob asked.

"I do eat some things," Lucy grinned and licked her lips. "Mostly for the fun of it. I don't really get hungry or thirsty."

"Never get thirsty?" Bob remembered otherwise.

Lucy smiled cheekily.

"Well, on the subject of two thirsty girls, does your knowledge of this world include the ability to locate people?"

"Nothing that powerful," Lucy shook her head. "As I said before, I'm not a goddess. I could track a target under the right conditions but not after they've already run off like this. I do have an idea where they might have gone."

"Oh? Spill it out!"

"Princess Rose did mention that those handmaidens took her order literally," Lucy said. "The farthest, darkest corner. There is a place in this world that is often described that way to avoid calling it by it's true name: Bottomless Crack."

"That doesn't sound like a nice place to be," Bob said.

"It's a place where those who want to disappear go. A leisurely, carefree life, with no wants or needs."

"Sounds too good to be true," Bob was waiting for the catch.

"The price is surrendering your butt to the demonesses that reside there."

And there it is, Bob thought.

"They turn those exiles into their willing, lusting anal slaves. Nobody leaves. Ever."

12