Have Mercy!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"NO, please! Don't stop. I love this. Don't stop."

He moved down between her legs and parted the pussy lips with his thumbs. He softly put his tongue in her vagina and lapped at her juices, She stiffened and yelped. He parted the little hood over her clitoris and sucked the little nub in his mouth. He rolled his lips around it and she screamed for joy. He felt her shake and go tense and grinned at his job. He rose up and moved until his cock head pressed at her slit. He reached down and moved it around in her juices to lubricate it. Then he slid right into her. He started a very slow and gentle movement, going deeper at each thrust, he was glad to feel her vagina muscles grasp at his shaft, and heard her whimpering, He increased the tempo of his movements and felt her shake and shudder, he watched as her head rolled from side to side. She was screaming, "Yes, Yes, Harder, Faster." He felt his own feelings building inside him and knew he would cum soon. He pulled out at the last moment and grasped his meat and jerked it back and forth. The semen spurted from his cock and landed on her chest. One spurt hit her face. He eased himself down beside her and hugged her to him.

"Are you in there, girl. Did I please you at all?"

Her eyes slowly opened, she buried her head in his chest, he felt hot tears drop on his chest. "Are you alright?" She lifted her head, she looked at him, "You were right, you have changed my life forever. I just never knew it could be like that. Oh! My God, that was heaven, I will never doubt anything you say again. I want my daughter and her friends to experience this. They will never settle for anything less. God you are wonderful, you found places I didn't know I had. Can we do it again, I want to learn to please you too!"

" Have Mercy! Sweetheart, it takes old men a while to recover from that. It was wonderful for me too! You pleased me greatly." She jumped from the bed and pranced around the room, her ponytail flying. She grinned with happiness, "It was wonderful, Wonderful. Her high heels made her beasts jiggle as she walked and danced around the room in her joy. He felt his blood flowing. She was stirring the fires in his body, he was surprised. He said, "Jane, come here. Play with him a little and you may get your wish." She sat beside him and leaned down to examine his penis. She picked it up and looked carefully at it. Her eyes grew wide, "I can feel your pulse, I can feel it grow. Can I taste it?"

"Any time you want."

" She put her lips around it and stayed that way for a moment, "OH! He is too big now! Wow, did I take all of that inside me. Did I really? Oh! The head is so soft and smooth, It tastes funny."

Well what you taste is part your juices, which are very sweet and mine which are probably sort of salty and musky."

"I taste all that. I want to taste your cum too."

"Well you have a gob on your left cheek right now."

She went to the mirror and got the cum on her finger, she looked at him and put it in her mouth. "Not bad, I think I like it. I need more to tell."

"Mercy! have you changed since you knocked on my door, Sweetie, you are a different person now."

"Wow, I have been here three hours. I have to go soon, can you put him inside me again, I want to feel that again."

"Here, Dear, kneel on the bed and I will show you another way. She climbed on the bed and he quickly moved behind her. He pressed his face into her pussy and licked up and down, he found her clit and flipped it with his tongue, she moaned, he felt her juices flow and pressed his man meat into her vagina. She said, "I love that too! Do it to me."

"He stroked in and out, then moved his hips from side to side as he thrust in. Then he moved up and down then circled with each thrust, He was touching new places for her and she was soon shaking and twitching. She put her head and shoulders on the bed and he seemed to go deeper, she was softly screaming with her hands over her mouth. He felt his climax near, he pulled out. "Turn over if you want to taste my cum. It's coming, he crawled up to her face and put his cock in her mouth then jerked his shaft once and flooded her mouth with his sperm. He watched her, she didn't loose a drop even as she smiled at him.

"I love it, I love it, I love it. Can I come back tomorrow for another lesson."

"Come early and I will take you shopping for a new wardrobe, how would that be?"

"Wonderful, I have lots of money. I will get everything new.. I have another idea I need to think about. We will talk about it tomorrow."

"I have another idea myself, wait here, I need to make a call." Several minutes later he returned and asked, "Can you be here at nine in the morning?"

"Yes, I can."

"Good. See you then."

Have Mercy

Ch. 2

They sat in a restaurant enjoying lunch. He looked at her and smiled. "You are beautiful, really beautiful, what a change. It was all there before, you just kept it hidden. Are you wearing panties?"

"No." she grinned, "I am not. I feel really sexy, I can't wait to get you home."

"You look really stunning in your new outfit and your new hairdo and make up. All the men's eyes follow you."

"I know, every one seems to be watching me."

"That is because you are walking tall, confident and proud, you look elegant and sexy, not sluttish or cheap."

"Thanks to you Jefferson. There is something else I have thought of. Would you be willing to conduct small classes for more women who are as stupid as I was? That is in addition to your classes for the girls."

"Well I Don't. . ."

"Wait, before you make up your mind. Do you know the empty building, up on the corner of the Boulevard and 17th Street? I own that building. I want to make it into a school for you. There will be only a small sign on the door saying "J. Sloan Institute", nothing else. It has good privacy. It has a nice kitchen and a shower room. The small office spaces would be ideal classrooms. There is one larger room for a gym or what ever. It is within walking distance of the school and where most of the girls live. Please look at it before you decide."

I'll look at it on our way home. We ought to be going."

"Oh! Yes, we need to go now so I can have my next lesson."

Later, They lay in each others arms. Jane giggled, "I enjoyed our day together. I can't remember when I have had so much fun. All my new outfits, I am ready to party now."

"Go easy girl, you are very, very vulnerable right now. You are like a little bird that has flown from one side of the nest to the other and thinks he is ready to cross the ocean. Please humor me, I don't want to see the joy you have found destroyed, I couldn't stand to see you hurt."

"I hear you Jeffery, I will be careful. I am not going to jump in anyone's bed, except yours. I am glad you are going to let me set up the school for you. I want to find a few good reliable people to help us. It is too much for you to do yourself. You will run the show and set forth the guidelines for what is taught and how it is taught. You can't expect to make love to all those little girls yourself, can you?"

"Have Mercy! I am willing to sacrifice my body for educational purposes."

"Why, you are an old lecher."

"Yep, that's me."

"Seriously, can you get some one to help you?"

"Well it would have to be someone we can trust with these girls to do exactly what I say to do. Someone they do not know, someone they are not going to get romantically involved with. Someone who has the knowledge and experience to make them feel the way they need to feel. I keep coming back to me. Wait, I need to find another old man like me. I'll look around. Now, I think we can use a nice lady to teach manners and decorum. She can't know about the rest of curriculum though. We will have to give this a lot of thought."

Three weeks later Jeff walked in the new class room and latched the door. He stepped up on the raised platform and smiled at the six nude girls sitting there. He was wearing only a terry robe. "Girls, this is the day you have been waiting for. Today you finally get to see me in the buff. You are going to be disappointed I am afraid, I am not much to look at. Today we will be talking about the female orgasm. I want all of you to experience one here in the classroom. We will get right to it. I think the fastest way will be through oral sex. Maryanne, you will be first. Come up here please. I want the rest of the class to remain as quiet as possible and to pay attention to what is happening. Move in close and sit or lay on the mat so you have a good view. Watch what I do and watch Maryanne's reactions. Lay on the mat, Dear. Close your eyes and relax. Think about the hottest guy you know. Pretend it is him instead of me making love to you. Here we go. Jeff dropped his robe, the girls saw his erection grow rapidly. He moved to the girl and placed his lips softly on hers. His hands gently caressed her body, moving all over it. Breasts, nipples, tummy, between the thighs. Always moving, softly caressing, His mouth followed behind. Sucking , licking. Leaving a wet trail. He put his hand on her mound and she shivered. He slipped a finger between her pussy lips and she moaned. She squealed as he opened her vulva with his fingers and inserted his tongue. He began an assault on her clitoris, his tongue flipped rapidly over the little lump of tender flesh. His lips sucked it in and out of it's sheath. Maryanne was now having tremors and seemed to yelp with every breath. She was flowing now and he lapped up her juices. The girls could see his face shine with the wetness from her pussy. She was screaming now and he continued to suck, and lap the whole vaginal area. She gave a huge yell and thrashed about on the mat. He pulled back and smiled at the other girls. Most of them had their hands in their pussies. He motioned for Connie Chase to join them on the mat. When she was seated he dove right into her pussy and caressed her breasts as he probed her pussy, she was already wet and he inserted his fingers and massaged her vaginal walls while his lips teased her tiny clit. She was not long in her reaching an orgasm, she jerked and shook while she mewed and purred her joy. He sat up and asked Maryanne how it felt. She smiled, "It was heavenly I felt totally filled with love and happiness, it is hard to describe. I just wanted more."

"I felt the same way," said Constance, "I never knew it was that good, can I have another turn?"

"Not yet Sweetheart, Jan is next, you two get down and let her get over here."

"Jan held her hand up. I am having my period, so I will have to wait 'til next time."

"OK, then, Cathy is next." The cute little blond was on the mat and was on her back with her legs spread in ten seconds. She said, "I am soaking wet from watching."

Sloan plunged right in, this little pussy was really tight and sweet. He worked his tongue all around the outside and then went to the clitoris, pushing back the little folds of skin protecting it, he was surprised to find it was fairly large and erect. Jeff sucked it into his lips and worked his tongue around and around it as he sucked, he felt her juices flow against his chin and he slipped down to slurp them up. His tongue probed as deep as it could go. Cathy was thrashing about having a continuous orgasm, her gleeful screams encouraged the old man to lick and suck harder. Finally she lay softly crying and he pulled back and asked if she were alright. She grabbed his head and pulled him back to her pussy with surprising strength. She shivered for a few moments then relaxed. She smiled up at him, "Thank you, oh! Thank you so much. Wow! Was that ever intense, I loved it."

"Shirley are you ready? Bring those towels when you come, Thank you. He placed a towel for the nubile little red head to lie on. He wiped his face and parted her legs. She did not appear to be wet so he ran a finger inside her to see if she was aroused, She was very slippery but not really wet. He found her clitoris under many layers of skin, it was difficult to get at it. He rubbed his lips and tongue over the tiny bump and was rewarded with a loud shriek, and her red hair flew as she twisted back and forth. She was massaging and caressing her pointy breasts as she writhed about. He pressed his face deep into her pussy and licked everywhere he could reach, she was in ecstasy now and her legs jerked and she reached and pulled his head into her vaginal area as hard as she could, he was running out of air when she finally relaxed. He looked at her and was rewarded with a little smile. She said one word, "MORE." "I am going to do poor Patricia next. She is still waiting. It would be perfectly acceptable for you guys the help each other out if you want to. You will really learn how in a future lesson, but you can try to pleasure each other. Trish, get up here, there is plenty of room on the mat for every one. Everyone notice how different each pubic area, clitoris , labia and vagina is, yet how they are the same basically. You may pleasure you partner with your fingers and explorer her as well, if you feel you are not ready for oral sex. Try to watch me for now because I am going to do Trish a little differently, I want her on her knees I will approach her from behind, notice that I still have access to the whole pubic area, the clitoris is a little harder to get at but it is easily done if she lowers her upper body keeping her lovely ass in the air. The girls pressed close, watching him as his tongue played with Trish's clitoris then licked at the whole pussy. Trish started moaning and shivering. He raised up and said, "Trish is orgasming now, I am going to fuck her from behind because she is last." They watched closely as he put his penis head against her pussy lips and rubbed up and down. He slipped it in a little way then withdrew . He pressed the head against her opening and entered her again. He did this several times going deeper each time. At last he was fully inside her and he paused and asked, "are you OK Trish, do you want more?"

"God, yes, fuck me harder, This is heaven, I cum every time you move."

He responded with long slow strokes with his shaft, from all the way out to all the way in. He increased the rhythm of his thrusts and watched as her eyes closed and her fists cinched. Her love canal was hot and very tight, he knew he would not last long, at last he pulled out and jerked at his cock several times, shooting sperm up the girls back. He fell beside her and hugged her to him. "We all want hugs too," the girls said, "and pressed round him, kissing him on the lips. He looked over at Janice, "Get over here girl, I want your hugs and kisses too. Give her room, we love her too." He kissed Jan deeply and held her close, he whispered softly in her ear, "I can't wait until next time. Your turn will come."

"OK let's clean up, throw the towels in the hamper and head for the showers. You have already had your work out." He walked out a separate door slipping on his robe as he went. He entered small rest room and took a quick shower. He then entered his office drying his hair as he walked. Jane jumped up and ran to him. She hugged him looking into his eyes, "Are you OK? Are you going to be alright?"

He smiled, "Have Mercy! Girl. I'm just fine, did I do alright?"

"You were wonderful, so sweet and tender with those little girls, they loved it. And you were so kind to poor Jan. She was almost in tears until you hugged her, what did you say to her, she brightened right up."

"I told her I couldn't wait to do her and that her turn would come."

"That was sweet. That was the sexiest thing I have ever seen, I was able to zoom the remote TV right in like I was six inches from the action. I am kind of glad I didn't see you do my daughter, I still have mixed feelings about that. I am convinced she will be much better off because of it, but she is still my baby."

"I have a confession to make, You are right about me, I really, really loved doing that. I am a dirty old man. Those little girls were so sweet and tight and beautiful, and eager, I loved every second."

Jane looked at him, her eyes wide, "does that mean you don't want me any more?"

"No it means I want you more and more. Besides I only get them once a week."

"You are a dirty old man."

"Yep."

"I still love you, Jeff, I think I always will."

Several days later Jeff stood at the head of a dinning room table set for seven people. It was laden with white linens and shinning silver. The guests including Jane wore cocktail dresses. Jeff wore a Navy blazer and gray slacks, he looked handsome and distinguished.

"Please be seated Ladies." When they were in their places he rang a small bell. Two waiters entered placed bowls of soup before each diner. When the soup course was finished the waiters removed the soup dishes and returned with the main course. The first one held a platter containing Roast Cornish Game hen halves. The waiter held the platter at the right side of the first lady and she took the fork and spoon and placed one of the hens on her plate. The second waiter held a covered silver serving dish containing roast vegetables, passed again to the right side. The first waiter finished serving the hens and returned with a salad and the second waiter brought rolls and butter.

Unknown to the ladies the entire meal was being recorded on disk, for later evaluation. The meal was very pleasant in spite of many mistakes made by almost every lady present. After dinner the women went to one of the class rooms. Jane took the stage end explained the goals of the class, to make them prettier, more refined and more sexually proficient both in giving and receiving sex. When she was finished Jeff reappeared and had Jane take a seat with the class.

He smiled at the class, I hope you will forgive me , but I have to reveal that your meal was a test of how well you are able to perform at a formal dinner, something every proper Lady should know. I will probably regret this but Jane will be the first example. On the large screen you will see Jane take her seat, She places her napkin in her lap, excellent. Now the waiter puts the soup dish in front of her. She looks over the silverware and chooses a spoon. Wrong choice. The spoon and fork at the top of the dish are actually the desert implements. That is a little tricky because they are not always used. Next she picks the wrong fork, realizes it and makes a change. She is watching everyone else now. And is suckered into an error by yours truly, I cut off the leg and thigh of my bird and picked it up with my fingers and ate it. wrong. Here is how it is properly done. The screen shows Jeff removing the leg and thigh with his knife and fork and then removing the flesh from the leg with the knife and fork, then it was placed in the mouth with the fork. The thigh and the rest of the hen is eaten in the same manner. Jeff never touches the bird with his fingers. The scene shifts back to Jane who is shown eating her salad with the wrong fork. After showing a minor error or two Jeff said, "Jane did very well actually, This whole place setting is a little unusual because it is set for a desert course and a fish course, neither of which were served.

Normally a place setting at a formal meal will be as follows, on the screen you see the normal setting. The plate is in the center every thing is placed in reference to it, from left to right, Two forks, Dinner then Salad which is shorter and wider. The napkin may be placed to the left of the forks or on the plate. On the right of the plate are the knifes and spoons and possibly one additional fork. From left to right, dinner knife, fish knife, smaller blade, Soup spoon, fish fork. The bread and butter plate is placed at the ten o'clock position with the butter knife placed vertically on it. Desert spoon and fork above the plate and the water goblet is at the two o'clock spot. Below and to the right at the four o'clock is the red wine glass. Below and to the right of that is the white wine glass. The wine and water glasses are always filled by the waiter so they are easy. Coffee and tea are not generally served during the meal and the spoons for them will be served with the beverage after the meal. I will now confess that Jane's errors were rehearsed, and none of the rest of you were recorded. Don't count on that in the future."