Have Mercy!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ladies all smiled, glad that they would not have their errors exposed for everyone to see.

Jeff looked at the women and said, "Ladies, Do I have all your questionnaires. Good. Now I want to make an example of poor Jane again. Here is a picture of her when she first asked me to assist her in becoming a more attractive woman.

This a picture a week later, dramatic difference. Notice the change in attitude and bearing. Just that makes her more attractive, Then we changed her hair and makeup. What do you think?" All the women stood and looked at Jane and clapped their hands.

One of the ladies raised her hand.

"Yes, You have a question?"

"Yes, I do, has there been any change in her sexual appreciation?"

"I am not sure I can answer that question. Let Jane answer that for you."

Jane stood and looked around at the other women.

"Let put it to you this way. When I came to Mr. Jeff I was not very interested in sex. I thought it was boring, something I had to put up with. I know now that I had never had an orgasm. I didn't know I deserved to have them, or how they felt. That has all changed for me. I know that having an orgasm is a normal part of sex. I love it now and look forward to it. I know how to please my partner and how to make him please me before I please him. What else is there?"

"I would like to add one thing that we didn't mention, in regards to her new outfits. One thing she doesn't wear is panties. Why, you may ask, I will tell you, she feels sexy and naughty without them. It makes her feel she has her femininity on display. She feels really hot, and she is. She doesn't know whether to hope a gust of wind flips up her skirt or to pray that it does not. Later we may permit her to wear them when her sexuality is firmly implanted in her mind."

Another hand went up.

"Yes."

"Do we have to take all parts of the class, or may we opt out of certain aspects that we are not comfortable with? I mean the actual sex experiences and stuff."

"That is something we nave not come to a decision on as yet. The problem is that much of the curriculum is interwoven with other parts. It would be hard to separate parts in many cases. Never the less, you will never be asked to take part in any activity you object to. Nor will anyone be allowed to do any thing to cause you pain. We will endeavor in most cases to use video depictions of the sex acts and not require actual participation in them, there are certain things that we highly recommend you experience if you have never experienced it before, such as a real mind shattering, body rattling, end of the universe, type continuous orgasm. If you have never had one you can not assess your sexuality. If you have never tasted chocolate, but only had coco, how can you rate the taste of chocolate before you try it?"

If you have never experienced this, you will never be a complete woman. It is like a guy who goes fishing every week but never catches a fish. It is really difficult for him to keep his interest up, maybe he is using the wrong bait, fishing in the wrong place or at the wrong time. Perhaps he catches a minnow now and then, he still hasn't had a real rod bending, tackle busting fish on the line, much less landed one. Is he a real fisherman, has he experienced all there is in fishing. Would you call him a complete fisherman. If he expanded his knowledge and learned to catch the big ones, then taught his partner to catch them, would the partnership be stronger?" He grinned, "hard to say, isn't it. Actual sex will be done in private usually at a time convenient for you. It is only fair to tell you that there are sometimes medical reasons for not being able to have an orgasm, we can often tell if something wrong."

The next lesson was a assessment lesson, measurements, weights and sizes were verified. The hair stylist and make up specialist were present and made appointments. Jeff told Jane he needed to talk to her after the lesson.

Later Jeff and Jane talked and he told her he had a problem. He had interviewed several men for jobs as instructors but had no way to evaluate their actual sexual performances. She looked at him, "Do you want me to do it?"

"Yes and no."

"What do you mean?"

"I trust you to be able to evaluate their skills, I don't really want to have you make love to other men."

"You do it with other women and those cute little girls."

"I know that, I don't really understand my feelings."

"I will do it, set it up, one a day, OK."

"Yeah, OK. I guess I don't have to like it."

Jane walked to him and kissed him tenderly, "You are a very sweet man."

The first test was of a very nice older man. Jane took him into a room with a bed and told him she wanted him to show her how he would teach a young woman to give a blow job. He smiled and told her the first thing was for both of them to take off their clothes. Jane dropped her dress and stood before him in her bra, garter belt, hose, and heels. He smiled and rapidly stripped. Jane looked at his penis and saw it was much smaller than Jeff's. He told her to kneel between his legs. He stroked his cock until it was fully erect. He said, "this is the head of my cock, the rest is the shaft. This is called the scrotum. Now, to please a man you must be able to pleasure him with your mouth. If you haven't done it before the idea of taking a man's penis in your mouth may be repugnant. However most women come to enjoy having a cock in their mouth very soon. Many think it is one of the most pleasant aspects of sex. If you will not give your partner oral sex how can you expect him to do it to you. Here dear put your mouth over the top of it. See it is smooth and warm. It has little or no taste by itself. That is right dear, take as much as you can in your mouth. Close your lips around it. Very nice. Move your mouth up and down always try to keep your tongue in contact with it. There, now try varying the pressure of your lips around the shaft. Follow your mouth with a hand or both hands but get them slippery with your saliva. Excellent. You can twist you hands alternately for a nice effect too. That is good. Now stop and lick the whole thing from top to bottom. Swirl your tongue around it. Well done. Now when you are ready to make him cum you can speed up the movements and you should see the testicles drawn up along the sides of the shaft by the shrinking of the scrotum. When they are like that he is close. See how tight to the shaft they are. I am very close. You can pull back now and watch it squirt out or you can direct it where you want it on your body. Or you can take it in your mouth and taste it and decide if you want to swallow it or not. Many girls love to swallow cum. Here it is, Oh, Oh, Unhunnn. Mmmm, you did very well, thank you. You can do me anytime."

Jane went into the office. Jeff looked up, "How was he?"

"He was very nice, he showed and explained it very well. I liked his manner. It was not at all threatening in any way. He was matter of fact, but still had a personal touch. After all I did have his cock in my mouth the whole time. I think a class would benefit from it. However, I don't know that you could not make a recording of yourself teaching me how to do it, and be much better. If you want the girls to demonstrate their expertise he would be able to grade them. Or do you want to test each of the little dears yourself?"

Jeff grinned at her. "Is that a trick question? Do I want six beautiful teenagers to suck me off? I'll have to think about that."

"Jeffery Sloan, you had better give careful thought to your answer."

"Well, Dear, I have been thinking about starting a class for young men so they can learn how to satisfy these young girls. If I do, would you consider teaching the class?"

"Really, me teach young boys how to give head and fuck? Is that a trick question? You are a sly old fox aren't you?" Seriously though the idea is a good one. I could never teach it though. I don't have the knowledge or experience to do a decent job of it. I might think about being the final exam though."

"You are as bad as I am!"