Have Mercy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll show you," she cooed as she straddled him slowly impaling herself on his shaft. He went to buck her, but she stopped him. "Don't move. Let me do it." He smiled putting his hands on her supple hips, but again she stopped him. "Put your hands over your head and keep them there," she all but ordered.

He looked at her surprised, but he did as he was told locking his hands above his head and lay there while she rode his shaft slowly at first penetrating her pussy deeply then rising above him. He watched as she took him inside of her over and over again with each stroke going deeper until he could feel her pussy lips rubbing against his full balls. It was slow torture as every time he tried to meet her thrust she warned him to stop.

"I need to suck on your tit," he managed to say between gritted teeth.

"Yes. Yes, of course," she panted placing one of her breasts in his mouth with her hand. "Suck my darling. Suck it as hard as you can."

He devoured her breasts sucking, licking, nipping and tugging at them. With her hovering over him directing his every move, he had never known such pleasure. Abruptly she pulled away from him again and began to pump up on down on his shaft again. She threw her head back at the feeling of him splitting her, swelling her folds until he fit so tight that she could feel the ridges of his cock along her clit driving her mad with desire. Lost in her own waves of pleasure, she barely heard him call her.

"I'm going to cum. Have mercy on me," he begged.

She suddenly stopped and with her breathing labored she said, "Don't cum yet. Not yet."

He threw his head back, "I've got to cum soon."

"You will darling," she replied. "Just not yet."

She leaned forward and kissed him. Their tongues dancing with each other. He bit her lip and she sucked his tongue into her mouth and slid off his cock.

"What the?" he said, but didn't have time to says a word. She had turned around straddling him again so that her ass was facing him. "Oh God," he moaned as she impaled herself on his cock again.

She grabbed his thighs and began to ride him. With his hands still locked over his head, he had all he could do to contain himself as her ass bobbed up and down in front of him. He wanted to lick her ass. He wanted to stick his finger it and fuck it, but if he tried to move his hands, she ordered him to stop and he did. She rose up, played with her tit with one hand while the other fingered her clit all the while bouncing on him. The wave of her orgasm coming dangerously close to ending the sweet agony.

"I'm almost there," she heavily breathed. Dan could say nothing as her ass bounced in front of him until the juices of her desire spilled over cock as she began to cum. "Now!" she commanded. "Blow your load in me as hard as you can in me."

He released his hands from above his head, grabbed her hips and drove into her plummeting as deep as he could. He wet his finger in his mouth and inserted in her ass and pumped it with the same rhythm as she pumped his cock until he could feel the cum rise from his balls inching its way up overwhelming him until he shot stream after stream of hot creamy cum deep inside of her swollen wet pussy.

She could feel him cum. She could feel his hot cream push her over the edge of her own orgasm to where she was swimming in her own juices causing her body to tremble and twitch. It was several minutes before her senses gained control of her body once again. Dan had spent himself and had gone flaccid slipping out of her pussy to lay limp under her and she slid off his body to lay next to him. Dan went to slip his arm around her to draw him close, but she pulled away.

"That was fun, but now you have to leave because I have to go to work," she said patting him on his chest.

Dan eyes opened wide, "What? No cuddling? No sweet afterglow of what just happened?"

Mercy shook her head in the affirmative.

"So what's the rush?" he asked.

"I've got a company to run and you have to go play junior executive. If it makes you feel any better, I promise to think of you on my way to work. It was a nice time, but now you've got to go. I'm going to jump in the shower," she said pointing to the door.

"Can I help wash your back," he said devilishly smiling.

"No, Now go," she said pushing him off the bed until he practically fell on the floor.

Mercy jumped off the bed herself and headed towards the bathroom while Dan, pouting made his way to the door.

"Can I call you?" he shouted through the din of the shower.

"I'll call you," she replied.

"When?"

There was no answer and he finally left.

CHAPTER FOUR

Shangrila Perfume was close to becoming an Emerson Advertising client and Dan was assigned to the campaign. It took weeks to prepare it and still he didn't hear from Mercy. Hesitant to call after the drunken plunder a few weeks ago, he prepared to speak with her after the meeting. First of all to apologize for his intrusion so late at night plus to compliment her on a wonderful time he had the following morning. He practiced over and over in his head how the scenario would play itself out. He would pull her aside after the meeting, perhaps invite her to lunch then confess his apologies and his desire to see her again. If she had as much fun as he did, then she would jump at the chance to see him again.

The meeting was scheduled for Tuesday morning at nine am. He arrived early prepared the power point presentation, even a small video that he thought deemed the perfume sexy and had a list of actresses for whom he thought would be an excellent choice for the commercial. He dressed in his navy slacks, blue oxford shirt and grey tie. He fit the bill of an executive and was ready to convince Mercy of the same. Everyone filed into the conference room with Mercy and her two associates leading the way. They took their seats accordingly, the blinds were pulled to block out the sun from the floor to ceiling, and Dan gave the nod for the presentation to begin.

All were grilled to the screen in front of them. Dan was grilled to Mercy who was wearing an emerald green suit, slit in the front that gave a peak of what was beyond it, a jacket to match. and pale green blouse underneath that was in a "v" shape accentuating her cleavage that Dan wanted to dive into. Her hair was swept up and pinned in back allowing the softness of her neck to show. He remembered that neck and the other parts of her body that she wouldn't let him touch. It excited him to the point where he had to sit down as not to show just how much she affected him. When the presentation was done, the lights came back on and the drapes were pulled back allowing the sun to shine through. It was his cue to begin his speech which he had rehearsed the night before hoping not to appear a novice in front of Mercy. He had a false start.

"As you can see," he began stumbling over his chair as he made his way to the front of the room. He caught himself before he fell, but he could hear the snickering and giggling from the others as he regained his balance and straightened his tie. He glanced quickly at Mercy who said nothing, but scanned the portfolio of the ad campaign that had been handed out before the meeting. The presentation ended a couple of hours later with Mr. Emerson discussing how they would proceed with the campaign, costs, duration, and then invited her to lunch to discuss it further. She accepted and Dan sank in his shoes. He was never invited to those luncheons and knew not to ask.

They rose from the table where Mercy spoke with her associates for a few moments then to Emerson. Dan managed to push past the others and meet Mercy at the door where he dropped the tablet he had been using for his presentation just behind him. Embarrassed he bent over to pick it up just as Mercy walked by and slapped him on his rear end.

"Nice ass Klein," she said as she walked out of the room to join the others.

Dan could feel his face grow red and the heat that he felt penetrating his body was more from embarrassment than being turned on by being slapped on the ass.

CHAPTER SIX

Dan sat at his desk pondering how he could get Mercy alone. He shook his head. He couldn't even get her attention and it was driving him mad with desire for her. He had her name in his cellphone for business purposes, but his finger hovered over the button that would connect him with her and he hesitated. Was he being a fool to pursue her or was it because he was infatuated with the fact that she didn't want him as much as he wanted her. It didn't matter and he pushed the button anyway.

"Mercy Darrow," the voice on the phone said very professionally.

Dan hesitated.

"Mercy Darrow," she repeated. "Who is this?"

"It's...It's...Dan Klein," he finally replied.

She sighed. "What can I do for you Mr. Klein?"

"I thought maybe we should meet to discuss some of the details of the campaign," he lied. There was silence on the other line. "Well? How about it? "Again more silence.

"I have a better idea," she finally said.

"I'm listening."

"Are you alone?"

"Yes."

"Is the door shut and locked?"

Dan immediately got up from his chair and locked the door. "Yes."

"Good."

"Now what?"

"Are you sitting down?"

"Yes."

"Then unzip your pants."

He went to speak, but thought better of the idea. Instead he unbuckled his pants and drew down his zipper. His cock immediately swelled with anticipation.

"Have I got your attention?" she asked.

"Most definitely."

"Now take your cock out of your pants and stroke it for me," she began.

Dan couldn't get his hand in his pants fast enough to pull out his half-hard cock. He pumped it in his hand until it was hard. The veins protruding along the shaft.

"Does it feel good?"

Dan let out a breath, "Yea it does."

"Now just think how it would feel if I put my lips over it sucking you into my mouth. My tongue running along the ridge of your cock licking it like an ice cream cone. Nice long licks from your balls to the tip of the head."

He moaned as precum began to ooze.

"I love the taste your cock. I love the taste of your sweet and salty cum," she purred. "You have a magnificent hard cock perfect for fucking."

Dan stroked harder.

"I want to take your cock deep into my mouth. I want you to fill my throat with your cock Danny boy. I want to taste your balls as I suck you into my mouth," her voice was throaty and deep.

Dan could feel his balls tighten and fill as he stroked faster and faster. His cum beginning to inch its way up his cock.

"I want to suck on your cock so hard that you blow your load deep down my throat. I want to swallow all that sweet hot cum that you've been keeping just for me," she tortured him deliciously, sinfully teasing him.

His breath came in short spurts as he stroked. He kept thinking of her on her hands and knees, sucking his cock, while she looked up at him loving every minute of it.

"Hmmm, I think you're getting close," she murmured.

"Very close," he managed to say between labored breaths.

"Oh Danny boy, how I want that hot thick cock in my mouth so I can suck the hot cum out it."

He couldn't speak as the cum in his cock rose faster and faster.

"I need you to blow your load in my mouth. I need you to give me your cum," she urged him to the point where he couldn't think of anything else but cumming.

"C'mon baby. I want you're cum all over my lips. I need that cum in my mouth. I want to swallow all of it."

"Yes. Yes. Yes," he panted.

"Give it to me baby. Give it to me," she whispered in the phone.

He pumped his cock with his hand tightening as he did until he couldn't hold back any longer. He groaned and gritted his teeth as his cock blew a long thick stream of creamy cum overflowing its head and dripped down the side of it soaking his hand.

"It feels good doesn't it baby," she cooed.

"Yes. So good."

"That's what I want baby. Give it all to me."

"It's all yours," he breathed. "All of it. Just for you."

"Squeeze it all out."

"I am," he said as the last drops slid out and he leaned back in his chair drained.

"Feel better baby?" she asked.

"Yes. Much."

"That's good. It should hold you for a while, because I have to get back to work. Have a good day," Mercy said and disconnected the call.

"Bitch," he exhaled as a knock on the door brought him to his senses.

CHAPTER SEVEN

A couple of days later, Dan was called into Emerson's office. Much to his chagrin the boss wasn't pleased with the campaign effort for Shangrila Perfume and made his point clear.

"Sit down," he said to his junior partner.

Dan sat down across the desk from Emerson and from the look on his boss's face, he could tell it wasn't going to be an "Atta boy" conversation.

"I got a call from Mercy Darrow," he began slowly rubbing his chin with the palm of his hand as if there was something there and he was trying to get if off. "She's not pleased."

Dan sat up straight. It was the first time in his employment with Emerson that he had been questioned on his work and it baffled him.

"I'm surprised. I thought everything was going well," Dan replied.

The balding man peered over his horned rimmed glasses and leaned forward addressing his junior executive with suspicion.

"You didn't try anything did you?"

"Try? What sir?" Dan asked.

"Come son. Let's be frank. Man to man here. You didn't try to put any moves on her did you?"

"I don't know what you mean," Dan's voice rose an octave.

Emerson fumed, "What I'm trying to say Klein is did you fuck her?"

Dan nearly fell off his chair and had to hold onto the arms of it to steady himself. "I can honestly say that I did not try to err... fuck her. However, I do find her an extremely beautiful woman, but I have conducted myself in this office as a professional and as an employee of Emerson Advertising, I wouldn't think of tarnishing the company's name."

"You're a lying sack of shit," said Emerson. "If I were younger, I would have tried to get into her pants. Hell, I would now if she would let me. So then if you didn't try anything, why has she asked for another to do the campaign?"

Dan sat back in his chair hoping the redness in his face would soon dissipate. It did, but was replaced with anger. Why did she want him off the ad campaign?

"I don't know sir. We have had no disagreements on design or presentation of the information. She has said nothing to me about any complaints she might have against what I've been doing," he said thinking of the morning shared in bed where he did exactly what she told him to do.

"Whatever it is or was, I want you to fix it," growled Emerson. "I don't want this woman telling others that we can't do the job. It's not good for business. My reputation is at stake. Do you understand me Klein?"

"Yes, I do sir," Klein said somewhat confused. "I'll get on it right away."

Dan left Emerson's office quickly storming down the hall to his own office where he slammed the door shut, grabbed the phone and dialed Mercy's work number. She didn't answer and he disconnected the call before it went to voicemail. Without hesitation he grabbed his coat, he told the office secretary that he would be out for the rest of the day. Thirty minutes later, he was parked on the curb outside of Mercy's Darrow's home debating what he should say to her when she answered the door. That's if she answered the door. He didn't even know if she was there. Blazes! That woman was so damn frustrating that she was driving him insane and she could cost him his job. She had to be stopped and now. He drummed his fingers on the steering wheel of his car. What if she wasn't home? What if she wasn't alone? What if she calls the cops on him? Was it worth it? Was she worth it? Before he could answer his own questions, Dan jumped out of the car and marched up the sidewalk to the front steps and rang the doorbell repeatedly. When no one answered, he began pounding on the door relentlessly with his fist. Still no one answered. He stormed back to his car when his cell phone rang. He picked up and growled into the mouthpiece.

"Hello."

"Dan," the voice began calmly. "You've scared the life out of my housekeeper with your incessant pounding and she's threatening to quit. Do you know how difficult it is to get good help these days?"

"Mercy, you're trying to get me fired and I want to know why," Dan demanded.

"I'm not trying to get you fired," she replied.

"You want me off the ad campaign. My boss is flipping out. What else can it be?"

"I just don't think we should mix business with pleasure," she said calmly.

"Business with pleasure? What are you talking about?"

"Well," Mercy began slowly. "I really can't fuck you and work with you at the same time. It's not ethical and very distracting. After all, you do have a sweet ass and a glorious dick."

Dan was speechless. He prided himself on his physique, but also prided himself in his work. With Mercy it seems he couldn't have both. Her words, though flattering, almost made him feel cheap, but not cheap enough to let her go.

"You. You...you just can't decide to drop me off the campaign when I've busted my ass to make it work for you. Besides my boss thinks I screwed up and that I'm screwing you in the process."

"Well aren't you? I distinctly remember riding your cock. Certainly you haven't forgotten have you?" she asked.

How could he forget? Her ass in his face while she bounced on his cock, he could barely think straight.

"This campaign is important to me," he changed the subject.

"It's even more important to me."

"So why can't we do both?"

"Because you can't keep it separate. I saw you at the meeting. You were making yourself painfully obvious. I'm sure everyone suspected," Mercy explained with a sigh.

Dan sat back in his car and stammered, "I...I...didn't realize."

"I can't have you drooling all over me when we're talking about the campaign. It really isn't good for business."

"I need to see you. We can talk about it in person," Dan pressed.

Mercy hesitated for a moment, "Come back tonight around nine pm. The housekeeper will have gone."

CHAPTER EIGHT

Dressed in jeans and a grey sweater, Dan paced his apartment waiting for the time to be right so he could leave. He was torn as to what to say to her. He wanted to be with her, yet he wanted the campaign as well. Besides what would he tell Mr. Emerson? How could he tell him that Mercy was more interested in fucking him than the work on the campaign? The old man already thought they were seeing each other. What would that do to his job or career? Was Mercy Darrow of Shangrila Perfume worth it? He didn't know. All he knew was that he couldn't get her out of his head and it was driving him crazy.

Finally he jumped into his Mercedes and stood on the steps of Mercy's house ringing the doorbell once again. This time not as incessantly as before, but holding back his eagerness to see her.

She opened the door and Dan's jaw dropped. Mercy was dressed in a pair of black stretch pants that clung accentuating every curve. She had on blue-green sweater that hugged her breasts allowing her nipples to protrude. Dan tried not to stare at her, but his cock twitched in his pants showing its appreciation for her beauty. Mercy glanced down at it and chuckled.

"I see you're glad to see me."

"Hard not to," Dan replied. "Pun intended."

"Come in then," she urged.

Dan walked past her and inhaled the pungent spicy aroma of her perfume once again. It was intoxicating as ever and made him want her more.

"Have a seat on the sofa," she said.

He removed his leather coat and set it on the chair next to the fireplace that exuded a warmth of heat and gave the room a soft buttery glow. He sat down on the cream colored sofa and she sat on the opposite end angling herself to the side leaning her arm on the back of it. She cocked her head to one side and smiled. He could have taken her right there.