Have Mercy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I get you a drink?" she asked.

"A whiskey and water," he answered never taking his eyes off of her.

"I'll be right back," she said leaving the room only to return minutes later with a whiskey for him and a glass of white wine for her. She sat back down on the sofa and sipped the wine savoring the drink.

Dan took a gulp of his own drink feeling the heat of the whiskey slide down his throat. It was warm just the way the room was and he eagerly returned his gaze to Mercy.

"So why do I have to leave the campaign?" he asked allowing the drink to mellow his senses.

Mercy leaned back on the sofa and sighed as if the weight of the world was on her shoulders.

"I told you that I don't like to mix business and pleasure. I've done it before and it ended in disaster. I nearly lost my business over it."

"What makes you think it will happen this time?"

"It's a bad business move. I can't take the risk. I don't see any other choice," she explained.

"What if we make a decision that it won't?"

Mercy studied her wine glass. "Do you think that's possible?"

Dan took another gulp of the whiskey and set it down on the coffee table. "We're adults. We can control our primal urges."

"Oh you mean like you falling all over yourself at the initial meeting, dropping pens, and paper along with your dignity when I walked by?"

"You don't know what you do to me," Dan looked at her. His eyes hooded with desire.

"And that's the very reason why we can't do both," she sighed.

Dan leaned over, cupped her chin in his hand and kissed her on the lips. They were full and warm and tasted like wine. She gave way to his kiss slipping her hand around his neck drawing him into her. His tongue darted in her mouth and she sucked it in dancing with her own. When the kiss ended, both looked at each other in wonder and worry.

"I don't know the answer," Dan began. "All I know is that I want you."

"The problem is that wanting and getting can be polar opposites. I'm not willing to take that chance."

His hand slid over her shoulders, "I'm willing to give it a shot."

"You don't know what you're saying," she began, but he kissed again before she could say anymore.

"Stop talking," he said.

He kissed her again and sighed with resignation, "Have it your way, but don't say that I didn't warn you."

"Duly noted."

His hands moved over her breasts and he squeezed them feeling the nubs tighten and protrude against the palm of his hands. He rubbed them through her sweater kneading them until she gasped. She reciprocated by rubbing her palm over his crotch massaging his cock until it grew firm.

"Now look what you've done," he grinned. "So what are you going to do about it?"

Mercy said nothing as she unbuckled his belt, unzipped his pants, pulled them down to his ankles, reached inside his briefs and extracted his cock and balls. Dan caught his breath as she rubbed his cock up and down with one hand and fondled his balls with the other. He went to say something witty, but she was ahead of him squeezing the head of his cock until precum bubbled at the top. With her finger she drew up the moisture and placed it in her mouth licking the salty sweetness from it.

"Delicious," she said as his cock jumped watching her lick his precum.

"There's more where that came from," he said in a low voice.

His hands pulled up her sweater, found her unharnessed breasts, pulled her forward, and drew the left one into his mouth. He sucked on the mound lightly biting at the nip with his teeth then ran his tongue around the tight bud in a circular motion. Mercy forced herself to breath slowly inhaling the tingling sensation of his mouth on her breast and exhaling the desire it built inside of her. She pulled back from him and took off her sweater, then stood and removed her jeans and red panties.

"Do you want help with that?" Dan asked as his hand stroked his cock watching her undress.

She was beautiful not in a model sort of way, but how a woman should look. She had curves that dipped in the right places and smooth where a woman should be smooth. She was divinely built and if one believed in the Greek gods, he would swear his allegiance to her. She was Aphrodite incarnated and he wanted to worship her as she stood in the buttery light of the fireplace exuding the primal essence of a sensuous woman who knew what she wanted and was going to get it. He wanted to entangle his fingers in the curls of her soft mound and bury his face between the pink swollen lips that it protected it, but again she stopped him.

"Lean back," she said and he did as he was told watching her every move as she came towards him.

She stood before him then leaning forward with one knee on the sofa she straddled him until her pussy hovered over the head of his cock poised at the tip.

"Is this what you want?" she looked down at him, her lips waiting to be devoured by his.

"Yes," he whispered back.

As if on cue, she lowered herself onto his cock slowly an inch at a time before rising up only to do it again and again.

"Damn," was all he could say as she bounced on him, "Beautiful."

"Suck on my tits," she said in a low voice and he obliged. "Bite them."

His cock jerked inside of her as he drew her tits into his mouth biting, nipping and twisting the nipples between his fingers. Her pussy juices dripped down his cock. Her swollen folds sucked him in deeper and deeper. She threw her head back enjoying the luxurious feeling of riding him. He watched her as she writhed on him. She was magnificent as her body churned and ground on his cock. He held onto her hips as he thrust inside of her like a mad man who couldn't get deep enough. His balls tighten and his cum slowly inched its way up his shaft. Mercy was lost in her own ecstasy pulling at her tits, pinching her nips between her fingers while he plunged inside her.

"I want it so bad," she said.

That was all that Dan needed to hear. He growled as he thrusted. His cock was going to fill her not only because he wanted to, but he needed to fill her with his cum. He needed to own her pussy. He wanted to touch her and no one else to touch her. He growled again as his hot cream reached the verge of exploding. He heard her cry as she orgasmed shuttering against his body and throbbing cock. She cried again as another wave overtook her senses and his cock not able to take anymore shot a stream of white hot cream deep inside of her.

"Your cum is so hot," she moaned. "I can feel it inside of me."

He shot another stream of cum and his legs quivered as yet another load blew into her pussy filling it only stopping when she was spent leaning her hands on the back of the sofa to keep herself from collapsing on him. Dan licked his lips trying to catch his breath as he watched her flushed face, inhaled the musky smell of sex exuding from her body, and filled his nostrils with her essence. Her chest heaved as she slowly regained her senses and her face softened with the glow of a woman who had been satisfied.

"That was incredible," Dan managed to murmur as he regained his own senses and reality slowly came back.

"Yes," she said pushing back her hair from her face. Slowly she slid off his body and sat on the sofa next to him. Her body glistening with the sweaty glow of sex.

"I want more of this," Dan said. "I'll quit my job if I have to."

Mercy shook her head. "No you can't do that."

"I'll do it for you," Dan urged.

"You better get dressed. I'll handle it. Just trust me."

"Just let me," he went to speak but she put her finger to his lips. "Trust me?"

"I trust you," he resigned.

"Good now get dressed and get out of here. I don't want the neighbors to talk," she chuckled.

"I can't stay the night?"

"You'd ruin my reputation," she said.

CHAPTER NINE

A few days went by and Dan didn't hear from Mercy nor did she return any of his calls. The following Monday afternoon Dan was called into Emerson's office again and he broke out in a cold sweat wondering what he had heard or saw about his relationship with Mercy Darrow. He knocked on the door and when he entered the office, Emerson looked up at him and motioned him to sit in the same chair across from his desk. Dan did so without speaking and waited for Emerson to finish what he was writing. When done Emerson heaved a sigh, looked up at Dan thoughtfully, and locked his fingers together in front of him.

"I've something to tell you," he began slowly clearing his throat.

Dan swallowed hard ready for worse.

"We've lost the Shangrila Perfume account," he said.

"What?"

"We've lost the account. It seems Miss Darrow has chosen her in house people to handle the campaign. After comparing costs, she found Emerson to be too expensive and felt she would have more hands on influence on the advertising if she were directly involved which means she has hired her own people to do the work."

"Wow," was all Dan could muster.

"Do you know anything about this?" Emerson asked eying his junior executive.

"No. I know nothing of it."

"Are you sure?"

"I swear I know nothing of it. Never a word was said to me."

"Well, that's the story and she's withdrawn her deposit as is allowed in the contract if our services do not meet the client's satisfaction."

"I see."

"With that said, "I am reassigning you to the "Speedboat campaign. Jeremy Tills is leaving and I think you'll be a good fit."

"Thank you sir."

Emerson looked at Dan and gave him a half smile, "Mercy Darrow is a smart woman. She knows what she wants and how to get it. I hope you appreciate what she's done."

"Yes sir, I do,"

"Now get out of here. I have work to do," Emerson raised his hand as if brushing Dan away like a fly that was annoying him.

Dan left Emerson's office, ran down the hall, and left the building without telling the receptionist where he was going. Within a half hour he had parked his car in front of Mercy's house and had bounded up the steps to her door and rang the bell. No one answered and he rang again. He heard footsteps and when Mercy opened the door, she stood there in blue jeans and chocolate brown cashmere sweater smiling at him.

"You didn't have to do that," he began.

"I had no choice and anyway I have hired some people who will work for me on the campaign. You see, I could afford losing Emerson Advertising, but I couldn't afford losing you."

Dan stepped inside the door and scooped Mercy up by the waist and spun her around.

"I'm taking you upstairs."

"But the maid is here," Mercy laughed.

"Fuck the housekeeper," Dan retorted.

"You better not," Mercy smirked. "I want you all to myself."

THE END