Have My Cake and Eat it Too

Story Info
Wife gets the best of both worlds on her birthday.
8.2k words
4.66
90.2k
199
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was forty-five years old; I had a twenty year old son, a twenty-one year old daughter, and a twenty-two year old marriage. I had a house in the suburbs and a good paying job as a nurse at a nearby hospital. I had friends and family; I even had the proverbial dog. The one thing I didn't have; was sex.

Until a little less than a year ago; that never bothered me. Right now, it was driving every fiber in my body crazy. Why, you would ask? One simple word...menopause.

It started just after my forty-fourth birthday; and honestly when I first realized menopause was hitting; I was relieved. It meant no more periods, no more sanitary napkins; all the tortures that went with being a 'woman.'

What I didn't realize was that as one thing left, another would come in to fill that vacuum. That thing was my sex drive. God, by the time I passed my forty-fifth birthday I was coming unglued.

I had hastily visited a sex shop; yes one far enough from my house I hoped no one would know me. I had bought a vibrator, a dildo, and even a wand. What started as a once a week occurrence, rapidly became a daily ritual where right after work I would abuse my body until I was a sweating mass of flesh on my bed.

MY husband was pleasantly surprised at the sharp increase in out sex life. The only problem was that while he hadn't changed...I had. The very thing that had caused me to fall in love with him was now driving me insane.

Tom was an incurable romantic. He would send flowers, buy frilly night gowns. During sex he would kiss my entire body and make the sweetest love any woman could ever dream of.

The reality was that my 'dreams' were of being ravaged and taken. To be pounded into submission while I screamed for more. That; was just not his forte. God bless the man, he tried; but there wasn't an aggressive bone in the poor mans' body.

On one occasion I gave him a demonstration. He lay beside me on the bed and watched, first fascinated and then almost horrified as I shoved a nine inch dildo into myself like a steam hammer.

When I had finished, he had gently whispered how he could never use me like that, it wasn't in him. I loved him terribly, and told him it was all right.

"Faye" he had told me. "Maybe...you need...someone else" he had suggested.

I came unhinged that he would suggest I sleep with another man. To violate my vows, for mere physical pleasure, was beyond my thought. I was shocked that he would even suggest such a thing.

Afterwards, I had dismissed the entire event as another failed attempt. I continued to climb in my drive, and my fevered dreams stayed hidden, even from Tom.

Apparently the episode had left more of an impression on my loving husband, than I had thought.

Two Weeks before my Birthday- Opening Salvo

I was standing with my back to the kitchen, rinsing my coffee cup at the sink when the whirlwind blew through.

"I'm late" I heard Dewey behind me

I watched amused as Dewey rushed about the room, grabbing a package of pop tarts, then a can of soda from the refrigerator.

My head snapped up as this huge form pressed into me from behind. I felt his hot breath on my neck as I felt...oh my God. Long and hard his cock jammed between the cheeks of my ass, I swore I felt it throb.

"Love you" he whispered behind me. Jesus, did he just grind into my ass?

I could only stand there stunned as the delightful sensations suddenly vanished. I felt this swelling ache between my thighs, and was shocked to realize I could feel moisture seep down my thighs.

"I need to run" my husband said softly. "Are you OK" he asked.

"I need...a shower" I gasped. I felt this ball of heat deep in my belly.

My husband had to have witnessed it, but he didn't say a word as he left the house. I still had an hour yet, and horridly ascended the stairs to the bedroom.

Alone in the house, I ignored the shower and rummaged in my night stand, pulling out the long thick dildo my husband had seen prior. It took less than five minutes to be nude from the waist down, stretched out on my bed, and nine inches of plastic cock rammed up into me; before my mind melted in a huge orgasm.

I was shocked and ashamed at the same time. The image of that solid tube of cock, and the sensation of two hundred pounds of muscle pinning me to the sink; I hadn't exploded like that in ages.

I actually went to work feeling the first measure of physical satisfaction in almost a year of tortured menopause. By the time I returned home early in the afternoon, the hunger and ache had returned.

I had kicked off my shoes and hung up my light jacket; and was heading down the hallway to the bedroom. Time for my friend again, I sighed.

Suddenly the bathroom door opened and I froze to the spot. I stared as six feet of lean, toned man walked out wrapped in a towel. I stared at those chiseled muscles as a sudden flush erupted. What the hell was he doing home?

I watched stunned as he saw me standing there, then calmly walked towards me. I couldn't help it as my eyes dropped down to the biggest damned bulge I had ever seen.

"Oh God" I whispered; I wasn't even able to tear my eyes away in my fevered state.

"Dew...Dewey" I tried to say; as once again six feet of muscle pressed into me. This time my back was to the wall, and where he pressed was even more sensitive than my ass had been this morning.

"Like what you see" his hot voice filled my ear. I felt that tube press against my belly, God he was rock hard. "Keep staring like that and I'll have to take my towel off" he chuckled.

God, how could he be so confident, the little shit. The hell of it was I couldn't deny I had been staring; any more than I could deny the soaking flood that was filling my panties as he swiveled his hips, grinding that monster into my belly.

Desperately I slipped past him and made fast tracks to the bedroom. Closing the door behind me, I felt the relative safety of my room. I hadn't even chastised him for his behavior, I couldn't even form words.

In the few feet it took me to get from the door to my bed, I had shed my nurse's uniform. Sliding onto the bed I unsnapped my bra and all but threw it to the floor. My entire body was on fire from my own son, I wanted to cry; but I needed relief even more.

Rummaging in my bedside stand I pulled my vibrator out, then quickly cast it back in, instead pulling out what I had lovingly labeled 'Big Boy'; my eight inch, thick dildo.

Lying back on my bed, I pulled my soaked panties free, picking up that thick rubber cock, I didn't even give myself foreplay; I just rammed the damn thing home.

"Fuck" I grunted as cool plastic stretched my walls. God I wanted to feel this full from a warm throbbing cock.

Usually I would spend a half hour or more fucking myself after work. Today, I could feel my body climbing like a rocket. I closed my eyes as I gripped my toy, pumping in and out; trying to conjure an image of Tom, ramming his cock into my wonton pussy.

I was almost there when the unthinkable happened. My images of Tom began to waver, replaced by another image; of a thick hard cock encased in a towel. I remembered it pressing into my belly, throbbing with need.

"Oh Jesus" I moaned, unable to cast out the image. The towel slowly faded in my mind, replaced by a thick...hard cock; the cock of my son.

"Dewey" I gasped as my gut wrenched.

Whether I had been louder than I thought, or if it had been his choice; I never knew. At that moment, holding my dildo in both hands; jamming it into me as hard and fast as I could; I turned my head to watch my bedroom door slowly ease open.

I wanted to scream, I wanted to stop; but I couldn't as the image of Dewey standing in my doorway appeared. I thought at first I was hallucinating, when I realized he was standing there nude.

God; that cock, he was fucking huge. He had to be at least nine inches of solid meat. And I mean solid, he wasn't standing out proud. He stood there so hard his cock was pointing straight up.

"Take a good look mom" Dewey told me.

Good look, my eyes were riveted to him. Only one thought lived in my fevered brain. What it would feel like to have that monster shoved up me right now. That was it, I lost it right there.

"SHHHIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT" I screamed as my body exploded.

My hands continued to furiously pound that soaked toy in and out while my ass bounced on the bed. I could feel the fountain of my juices as they poured out of me, coating my hands.

My eyes rolled back and my mouth hung open as wave after wave pulsed through me. This was the biggest orgasm I could recall in a very, very long time. As my body collapsed in exhaustion onto the bed, I glanced at the now open door; he was gone.

I pulled the thick toy from my clenching hole, and dropped it on the bed beside me. I was still shaking, both from the intensity of my orgasm, and from the realization my son had just watched me cum.

What frightened me the most; was the dark thought that lingered in my mind. If he had approached me, what would I have done? Would I have let him fuck me?

Later that night, after the house had grown quiet and dark; I slipped into bed next to my husband. I had debated for hours if I should say anything, and if I did, how much. I realized that hiding it would be an admission of wrong doing; I needed to say something.

"Tom" I whispered; seeing if he was awake.

"Mmmmm" was his sleepy reply.

"I wanted to tell you...when I got home...Dewey was home" I hesitated.

"Mmmmm" came back in the darkness.

"He...uh he came out of the shower..." I whispered.

"OK" Tom finally formed words.

"He...well he...he pressed me against the wall" I didn't know how else to say it. What do you say; your son jammed his cock in your belly?

There was a moment of silence, then a BIG shock. "Was he big" Tom said back softly.

"Jesus...Tom" I couldn't believe his question.

"Answer the question Fay" he told me.

In the darkness, I could still feel that steel tube press into me. "He was huge" I choked out with a shudder.

"What did you do" Tom asked me.

"I...I went to the bedroom" I couldn't say it.

"And" he prodded.

"Tom..." I begged softly.

"And" his voice was firmer.

"Oh God" I moaned softly. "I masturbated" I finally admitted.

"How hard did you cum" Holy shit, why was he asking?

I wanted to see his face, but the room was totally dark. What was he thinking, why was he asking this?

"Christ Tom" I said. "I was in our bedroom, our private bedroom" I was a bit flustered. "I was...well...you know; and he opened the damned door."

Tom rolled over in the darkness I could feel his breath, his face was so close. "Say it Faye" he spoke softly. "How hard did you cum?"

"He was...nude" I gasped.

God, my body was coming alive again as I remembered. I could feel wetness seeping between my thighs as I lay next to my husband.

"And you kept going didn't you" his hot breath washed over my face.

"Yes" I was ashamed at my admission. I felt fingers gently caress my cheek.

"How hard did you cum baby" Tom asked gently.

"I couldn't stop...I'm so sorry." I moaned.

"I don't expect you too, now answer the question" God he was driving me crazy.

"Hard...OK" I felt a gush of warm fluids at my response.

"How hard did you cum" God he just kept pushing.

"Like a fucking whore in heat...satisfied" I spat back.

"Actually...yes" His lips softly touched mine.

I lay there stunned, what was going on; where was my conservative loving husband. I couldn't even answer as he rolled back to his other side, and in moments I heard his soft breathing.

Three Days before My Birthday-Losing Battle

For the next ten days, it felt like I was under constant assault. If it wasn't bad enough my hormones had gone through the roof on their own; Dewey drove them through the atmosphere.

Twice I had come home from work, only to encounter Dewey coming out of the shower. I knew damn well he was staging it, but I couldn't prove it.

To make matters worse, there was no towel. I mean God, you couldn't hide that thing under a towel anyway, but watching him calmly walk by in the hallway, that cock swinging back and forth; I thought I had pissed in my panties the fluids were gushing so much.

I did make sure I locked my bedroom door when I got my 'friends' out. I didn't want a repeat of that first time. Not that the sight didn't send me plummeting over the orgasmic cliff; it was more because I didn't trust myself staring at that rampant hard dick.

My birthday was this Friday, and Tom would only say he had a special evening planned. I figured a quiet night of dinner for us, and then a romp in the hay.

Tom had said very little, and every time I mentioned something about Dewey, he would just smile and claim "the boy has hormones too." It was totally infuriating at how calm the two of them were about this.

Tuesday morning I had risen with Tom to get ready for another day of work. I was already dressed in my nurse's uniform. The hospital I worked at liked the traditional skirt, white hose, and white shoes. I thought it was archaic, but let's be honest, they paid well.

I was standing just behind the kitchen island, getting myself a cup of coffee when Tom walked in and sat at the kitchen table. I brought the coffee cup I had poured to him, and retreated to get myself another.

I was surprised when Dewey came walking into the kitchen; the boy never was up before 9am. Boy, God he was wearing just a loose pair of boxers, and I tried not to stare at that well defined six pack as he walked across the kitchen.

"Morning Dad" he called out to my husband.

I watched silently as he came behind the kitchen island where I was standing, and poured a cup of coffee. Slipping up behind me, my head snapped up as I felt nine inches of hard cock suddenly press into the crevice of my ass.

"Morning sexy" he breathed in my ear.

Wild eyed I looked over at Tom, who was sitting at the table oblivious, looking at his IPad. I turned and looked back at Dewey who hadn't moved an inch. God, I could feel that piece of meat pulse against my cheeks through my skirt.

"Dewey, you can't..." my words died in my throat as I felt his free hand slip beneath the counter and come to rest on my hip.

"I can't what; appreciate a sexy woman" his baritone voice held me.

"You shouldn't say such things" I whispered. "I'm your mother" I set the coffee cup on the counter and tried to turn and face him.

It was no use, at six foot he towered over me, and he had me beat by a hundred pounds in weight. I felt his body press me against the counter edge, as he ground that monster into my ass.

"Why not, you always say to tell the truth" His voice was hot on my neck.

"Dewey...please" I tried not to whimper. "I'm not...hot; I'm your mother."

"To bad" Dewey softly chuckled. "You may be my mom; but you're also one hot piece of ass" his words seared into my brain.

Dear God, he saw me as a sex object; a toy to play with. The dark realization that this strapping man behind me; wanted me. It sent a shiver down my spine and a gush of fluids that threatened to soak through my hose.

"Dewey...don't" I looked over at my still oblivious husband.

"Don't what" his voice rumbled in my ear. "Don't tell you that you've got a set of tits any man would love to suck on."

I barely contained the groan as a fresh gush filled my panties. He was driving my hormones into orbit as he spoke.

"Or that I have over nine inches of hard cock I'd love to shove up your cunt" he was hypnotic. "Until you scream my name as you cum on it" he whispered.

"Oh Jesus" I couldn't stop the soft moan.

I stared at Tom, as my mind raced. I needed to get away, run and hide; before I totally lost control of things. Then, I grunted softly as that hand on my hip shifted. It slid around the cheek of my ass, then along my nylon covered thigh.

Oh fuck, it was sliding higher; I wanted to scream stop. Instead I stared at my husband Tom, as my sons hand slid under my skirt, hidden under the kitchen counter.

Just as his fingers came in contact with my soaked panties, Tom turned and looked at me. He smiled as a shudder went through my body. I felt those fat fingers drag across my inflamed lips until they found that hard pearl hidden under the cloth.

"Unnghhh" I groaned as he began to grind into the sensitive bud.

"You need...to stop...oh fuck" I softly moaned.

My words were hollow as my hips hunched on their own, driving my pelvis into his hand. God, his fingers were grinding so hard into me, I thought he would tear a hole in my nylons.

I couldn't help it, my belly started to flex as those fat fingers abused my swollen pussy and clit. I began to shake as I climbed rapidly. I wanted to yell out my pleasure, but instead stood there silent.

"Oh God Dewey" I moaned as his fingers picked up speed.

He was now pinching and pulling on my clit through my panties, sending bolts of pleasure to my belly. I was standing ten feet from my husband, my son frigging my pussy, and I was about to have a mind bending orgasm.

"Oh God...oh God..." I tried to not scream.

"That's it mom...cum for your son" Dewey commanded my body.

True to his command, my body answered as a bomb went off in my gut. Gripping the counter top, I grunted as cream pumped out of me. My low moan loud enough that Tom looked up at me, and I saw that same smile.

Watch me Tom, I whispered to myself. Watch your son make your wife cum.; I thought. I felt like my legs would buckle as slow waves broke over me. It was only through Dewey's strength as he braced me against the counter that held me in place.

As my body settled down, and I began to regain control of my muscles, his hand slid free from under my skirt.

"Nice one mom" his voice sang in my ear.

"Motherfucker" I softly hissed back.

"I wish mom...I wish" his soft voice filled my ear.

"Have a good day at work" Dewey cheerfully said, slipping from behind the counter.

I stood there quivering as I watched him walk from the kitchen. God, he was an arrogant bastard, I thought, that thought sending another flex through my belly.

"I have to run, have a good day" I was startled back by Tom's words as he now stood opposite of me across the kitchen island.

"I love you Faye" he whispered softly, then leaned across the counter and gave me a gentle kiss.

"Love...you..." I said, still catching my breath.

"You know" my husband stopped at the kitchen door. He turned and smiled at me again. "You should have sucked him off for that, it's only fair."

My eyes flew wide as Tom stepped from the kitchen. Jesus Christ; he KNEW. He knew his son had just fingered me; he knew I had exploded on my sons' hand. What the hell was going on?

The Day before My Birthday-Captured

Thursday afternoon, I pulled into the driveway and shut off the car. I immediately noticed no other cars were home. Thank God, Dewey must be at work. I hurried into the house, slipping off my shoes at the door. I was already undoing my nurse's uniform as I headed down the hall and into my bedroom.

The last two days had been pure hormonal hell. Tom had claimed exhaustion the night of my encounter with Dewey at breakfast. By the next night I was shoving my dildo into my sopping pussy, while I mauled my ass with the vibrator. When Tom fell asleep moments after coming to bed, I wanted to shake him and scream my frustration.

All day images of Dewey's throbbing huge cock filled my hormone fevered brain. It got so bad that I had slipped into a bathroom stall and fingered myself to an orgasm during lunch. The problem was; all it had done was throw gasoline on my hormones.

I crawled nude onto the bed, clutching the dildo. I propped the pillows against the headboard and eased back. Watching, I spread my legs and brought the cool rubber toy to me.

"Motherfucker" I whispered; then rammed the damned thing home with a vengeance.