Have My Cake and Eat it Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it baby, fuck your momma" I hissed. "Come on, do it harder baby." I moaned.

One hand left my breast, fingers wrapping in my wet hair. Dewey jerked my body upright; and at the same moment slammed his hips forward. The power of his thrust drove my body against the cool tile of the shower wall.

"AARRGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I screamed as he pounded up into me.

The leverage of his height was lifting me off my feet with every stroke. Dimly I realized he had me pinned to the wall, hanging in the air suspended on nine inches of hard cock. MY toes started to curl, as my nails scratched along the tiles.

"Oh fuck yes...fuck me Dewey...don't stop" I whimpered. "Make me cum...make me cum..." I babbled.

The rocket exploded in my belly, as hot jets of cum spewed up into me. At the same moment I felt juices spray out and splatter against the shower wall. As darkness seeped into my mind, I was stunned to realize, we had just both cum at the exact same moment.

When my eyes slowly opened later, I found myself stretched out on my bed, the comforter pulled over my nude body. I shifted under the cover, feeling warmth ooze out from my sore pussy, to join the already dried crust between my thighs.

Glancing at the clock I was startled to realize I had been asleep for almost four hours. Dewey had totally exhausted my body in his attacks. Not that I was complaining. As I rose out of the bed, I was even more surprised to realize that quaking hunger was only a dim rumble in my gut.

I threw on my robe, not bothering with a nightgown, and padded down the stairs to the kitchen. When I entered the kitchen, I stopped in my tracks. Tom was standing at the island, pouring coffee into a thermos. His container only inches from the half dried puddle of cum Dewey and I had left behind this morning.

"Tom" I gasped; suddenly feeling exposed under my robe.

"Hey baby" my husband chirped. "I'm just grabbing some coffee for the golf course."

"Coffee...golf...I thought." I stuttered. "It's my..." I hesitated.

Tom slowly screwed the lid onto the thermos, and then stood without turning around. His eyes stared down at the drying pool next to his hand.

Dear God, I thought, what do I say?

"Faye" Tom spoke softly, turning to face me. "I love you more than life" he sighed. "That I couldn't be what you needed hurt...a lot." I was stunned into silence.

"Happy Birthday my love" he smiled gently.

It was at that moment; Dewey chose to walk right past us and to the refrigerator. I was numbed to realize he was totally nude, that flaccid monster swinging between his thighs.

"Hey dad" he called out.

"Hey Dewey" my husband replied; as if the act was an everyday occurrence.

I was totally confused; how could he have not seen, how could he be so damn calm. Then I slowly turned to my loving husband, my half open robe forgotten.

I watched his eyes drift down my body, there was no hiding the crusted cum that clung to my thighs, or my swollen nipples that jutted straight out. Tom never said a word as Dewey stepped behind me; his eyes resting on mine.

I was frozen as I felt the hem of my robe slowly rising; dear God here...now. I could only stare mutely as Dewey edged my body closer to the kitchen table. Tom watched silent as I was bent forward until my palms rested flat on the table.

I couldn't deny the growing heat and wetness in my belly that this young stallion wanted to use me again.

"Tom" I gasped as I felt a thick tube slide between my thighs.

"No marks, remember" Tom looked at our son.

"No marks" Dewey repeated.

"Oh my God" I whispered.

"Happy birthday sweetie" Tom said softly.

I never saw him leave the kitchen; my eyes rolling back as that huge fuck stick slid up into me from behind. I was free, free to enjoy; as hands gripped my hips.

"FUCK MEEEE" I screamed as Dewey bottomed out in me; never hearing the front door close.

It was my birthday; time to have my cake and eat it too.