Have Toy Will Travel

Story Info
Planes, Trains, Automobiles, Cruise Ships and SEX.
5.7k words
4.45
15k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mdiver
mdiver
428 Followers

Have Toy will Travel

Planes, Trains, Automobiles, Cruise Ships and Sex

Editor's note: This is my 50th story and it's a milestone that I hadn't considered when I started writing. I want to thank the many readers who not only have been following, but have chatted by email and phone.

Except for one small item, this is a true story. If you think you can identify the one fictional spot, feel free to reach out and contact me. Enjoy

"You must be Larry," Carol said as he walked into the auditorium. "Welcome to Meetup." And thus began their relationship. Both were single, recently retired, and looking. The evening was a dance; Carol was a co-host and Larry was attending to check it out. For them the evening turned out much better than expected.

The first part of the evening was a thirty-minute waltz dance lesson. After the lesson, Larry sat down by Carol and they began to chat. They discovered they both grew up on a farm, attended small town schools, and were looking forward to a future of travel and play. They had experienced first time meeting highs before but this one felt different. They went home very encouraged and hopeful.

When Larry attended the next Meetup, he zeroed in on Carol. Despite her hostess duties, she made time for him and during that evening their attraction grew. Fortunately the event was a happy hour so they elected to have dinner after.

They ended the evening drinking wine on Carol's patio and soon were embraced in passionate kissing. Although there were lots of sensual tongue action Larry, being the gentleman he was, didn't allow his hands to roam.

Both went to bed happy and horny. A wet pussy and a hard dick needed attention. Carol used her toy and Larry used his hand.

Emails were exchanged with both sharing their joys and hopes for the future. They were further encouraged when they found common desires in a relationship. They weren't kids and the past had taught them that they didn't want someone just so they wouldn't be alone. They wanted true intimacy of body and soul. A relationship of mutual love and trust.

One topic not discussed was their sexual desire. Carol wanted more than just a quick lay. She wanted passion, desire, and lust. She was a frequent visitor to the Literotica web site and often fantasized about finding a lover who didn't feel threatened if she was sexually aggressive or suggestive. She wanted a lover who would rip off her clothes, so to speak, and ravish her body. Something as simple as eating her pussy on the dining room table after dinner for desert. As much as she enjoyed masturbating with her fingers and with her toy, she longed for a skillful lover who would bring her off, anytime, anywhere. She wasn't looking for another friend or even a friend with benefits.

Unknown to Carol, Larry's sexual desires were closely aligned. He longed for a lover who enjoyed sex. A person who felt comfortable enough to suggest to go out one night on the patio and fuck in the moonlight or race him to the bedroom if he suggested it. Someone who wanted him to play with her pussy and loved having her hand or mouth around his cock.

Their dreams were realized two nights later.

Carol invited Larry over for dinner; he was to bring the wine. Both were Malbec fans and he brought two bottles. He was greeted at the door with a long, passionate kiss. The sexual tension was electrifying but they did their best to keep it subdued by engaging in small talk. They talked about their jobs and agreed that while they enjoyed their careers, being retired was considerably more fun. They were both happy in their retirement and ready to explore the wider world.

After dinner, they adjourned to the couch and the kissing became hot and hands began to roam and explore. As soon as Larry cupped her breasts, her hand immediately landed on his leg and quickly moved up to find his erection. He moaned his approval as she stroked its length. Their pent up desires turned to lust as they kissed and stripped each other. Fingers worked in a frenzy as clothes were scattered.

Finally they each gazed at the lovely naked body before them. Carol sighed as he kissed her nipples and then kissed his way to her clit. Her pussy was throbbing and swollen and she needed to feel his beautiful cock deep inside. He lay on the couch and after straddling him, she guided his hard erection deep inside.

"Oh... you fill me so...."

He squeezed her nipples and pushed his dick in hard with her every downward thrust. "Oh baby, you feel so good."

Larry's cock felt so wonderful and she loved how deep it went. Her pounding was hard and fast as she neared the edge. She moaned as she slammed down and her climax was intense as her body shook with each pulsating wave.

"Fuck that was wonderful...oops, that wasn't very lady like."

"I think it accurately described what just happened. Shall we try a different position?"

"What would you like?"

"Bend over the couch and I'll take you from behind."

She smiled and slowly moved off his cock. She gave it a kiss, taking it deep in her mouth and then moved into position. He rubbed his dick against her wet pussy before pushing it in. She sighed deeply and arched her back to accommodate his length to her depth.

"Oh baby, your cunt feels incredible."

Carol reached down and gently fondled his balls, wet with her cum.

"Oh yes, play with my balls and rub your clit. I want to feel you cum."

His thrusting grew faster and harder and she could feel her climax building.

"Fuck me hard, I want to feel you cum deep inside," she said while gasping for breath.

Suddenly she moaned and held onto his balls. As she climaxed, he rammed his cock in deep and added his cum with hers.

They collapsed on the floor and Larry successfully managed to keep his dick from pulling out.

He laughed and said, "This is hard work for old people."

"But what a fun position." She reached down and cupped his balls with her hand. "When you climaxed, I could feel your balls tighten and then your shaft starting pulsing and I could feel your warm cum shooting inside."

"I like cumming with you. Feeling your fingers rubbing your clit is a big turn-on."

For Carol, that was a big relief. Her ex didn't like that at all, it made him feel inadequate.

They adjourned to the shower and performed a thorough cleaning .... especially certain areas. Larry dried Carol first and gave her nipples and clit a long and wet kiss before handing over the towel. She took her time and kissed his nipples before kneeling down to dry his legs. "Such a beautiful cock." She took it in her mouth and after giving it a wet kiss said, "I hope you're spending the night."

"Well ... ah..."

"I have an extra toothbrush."

"An offer I can't refuse."

Larry took her by the hand and laid her on the bed. He positioned himself between her legs and said, "One more thing to make the evening perfect."

He kissed her mouth, then each nipple and kissed his way down to her pussy. He sucked and kissed her clit before sliding his tongue down to her love hole. She was wet with anticipation before his tongue pushed inside and she pulled her legs wider. Her hips began to rock with anticipation. With one hand he gently played with her clit as he fondled her breasts with the other.

Carol was in ecstasy. This was something she had read about and always wanted to experience. She felt him slowly move up her pussy lips and replace his fingers with his mouth. Fingers that felt so wonderful were now rubbing her G-spot while his mouth was licking and sucking. She loved what he was doing and it wasn't long before she climaxed with an intensity she had not felt before.

He cradled her in his arms and they fell asleep contented and grateful for the promise of a relationship they had long desired.

The morning began with a cuddle and words of appreciation. So nice to wake up in each other's arms. Kisses were exchanged and fingers sought out now familiar places. "I love your pussy and playing with your clit."

"Anytime, anywhere my dear."

"Mm.... I like that. That's an offer I definitely can't refuse."

"I see something's real hard this morning."

"It's for your enjoyment."

They began to masturbate each other; both murmuring how much they liked the way it felt. Carol tried to maintain her tempo because Larry's skillful touch was rapidly pushing her to a climax. She gripped his hard member tight as her orgasm flowed like a wave through her body.

"I like bringing you off like that."

"Like I said, anytime, anywhere. Now it's my turn to bring you off." She took his dick in her mouth and with loving care achieved something they both desired. Carol was in no hurry to stop. She milked his cock until it was soft and every drop drained.

"I like the way it feels when you cum in my cunt and mouth."

"As you said, anytime, anywhere."

They soon put those words into practice. The couch saw a lot of action as well as the dining room table. Carol noted that it gave a whole new meaning to 'what's for desert'.

Sex became a regular part of their relationship but it was definitely not routine. As the weather warmed, they liked to sit naked on the swing in the screened-in porch. Carol liked sitting so that Larry could fondle her breasts with one hand and play with her pussy with the other. Along with a glass of wine, some Windham Hill music, it was a favorite way to enjoy the evening. One warm evening, they were sitting on the swing when it began to rain.

"I love to watch it rain," she remarked.

"Ever stand out in the rain?"

"Yes, especially when it's gentle like this. You?"

"Yeah, but ... ah ... not naked."

"Um ... I love the way you think!"

She took his dick in her hand and he followed her to the chaise lounge on the patio. They were silent for a few moments; looking up into the gentle rain.

"This is fantastic. It feels naughty and sensual at the same time," Carol remarked.

All the while, his erection was growing in her hand. She stroked it until it was rock hard then gave him a quick kiss and said, "Let's put this to good use."

He sat down on the lounge chair and she straddled him, pushing his cock deep inside. He took a nipple in his mouth and sucked and licked it while she pumped up and down. Playing with her clit was a big turn-on for both of them and her position allowed him to rub it with his thumbs.

Carol's tempo grew harder and faster until she shouted, "OOOOOHHHH YYYYYEEEEESSSS!" and collapsed in his arms.

It took a few minutes for her body to recover. "I wonder if the neighbors heard me," she said with a laugh. "We need to bring you off too."

"Keep your legs around me," he said as he carefully maneuvered their bodies into the 'missionary' position while staying connected.

The lounge chair was wet and slick but, after a few minor adjustments, he began his slow and long thrusting. "Oh yes, fuck me hard baby. Fill my cunt."

As Larry increased his force, it began to rain harder. He pounded harder and faster and so did the rain. By the time he shot his load, it was coming down in sheets. He gave her a big kiss and they both began to laugh. "Definitely a memorable experience," he exclaimed.

They basked in the pouring rain for a few moments then headed to the shower to warm up.

One night on the swing as she snuggled in his arms, Larry asked if she had any sex toys they could include with their love making.

"Give me a sec." She returned and handed him her toy.

"It's a vibrator that's designed to stimulate the clit and G-spot." She told him, a little shyly, about buying her first vibrator. It was a time in her life when she didn't have a lover but her desires were still very much alive. The stimulation brought welcome release whenever she felt horny, and also by using it, she learned exactly where her erotic spots were and how to use the toy to target them.

"How about a demonstration."

"Normally I'd be self-conscious about doing that but with you, I'll be happy to oblige."

She snuggled back against his chest and began to slowly rub the device on her pussy. When she was wet enough, she turned on the vibrator and eased it in until the other part rested on her clit. Larry fondled her breasts and watched as the machine soon had her breathing hard and her hips flexing. He could feel her body tense as she climaxed and after a few moments, she removed the vibrator and turned it off.

"Thank you, sweetheart. I really enjoyed watching that."

"I've never done this with someone seeing me and yet, I found myself getting more aroused knowing you were watching."

"It turned me on. I think we should keep it handy and include it in our love making."

She gave him a big kiss and said, "We're gonna' to have a lot of fun."

Early in their relationship they had kicked around some ideas for travel and after Carol had chatted with her financial advisor, a budget was set. The computer is a traveler's best resource and they began to explore. Ocean cruises, river cruises and escorted tours soon filled their calendar. When they looked at travel arrangements, there was always a discussion about sexual play during travel. "It's easy to fuck at our destination but shouldn't we play along the way?" Carol asked.

The first trip was a three-hundred plus drive to visit a college friend and her husband. Since Larry was driving, he suggested Carol bring her toy. She smiled and said, "It's already in my purse and I brought extra batteries."

When they were in the car and on a smooth stretch of road, he pulled his pants partially down to free his cock from its prison. Carol leaned over the console to take it in her mouth. "Yep, this will work. I'll just have to break the law a few times on the trip."

Once on the road and the traffic was lighter, Carol unfastened her seat belt and placed her mouth once again on Larry's manhood. It soon came to life and she licked and sucked it for several minutes. "I'm sorry I can't bring you off like this because this console makes it impossible. But tonight I'm gonna give you a blowjob that'll curl your toes."

"Oh baby, I love what you do to me. Meanwhile, let's see what I can do with your pussy with this darn console in the way."

She was wearing a skirt and much to his surprise, she slipped off her thong and hung it on the rear view mirror. "I thought you might enjoy that." She pulled her skirt up high enough that her pussy was clearly visible.

"We can give the truckers a cheap thrill," she said.

It took some doing to reach and play with her pussy and especially her clit. She adjusted her seat and legs until he was able to land his fingers on the desired spot. "Oh baby, that's it."

Giving Larry a BJ always turned her on and she was still wet when he started rubbing her clit. She closed her eyes, fondled her breasts, and enjoyed his loving touch. A few minutes later and she was rocked by her orgasm.

During the road trip they spotted a billboard for an adult store. They looked at each other and grinned. "Let's do a quick stop and look around," Carol suggested. "I've always wanted to see what's in those stores."

Once inside, they saw quite the collection of clothes, videos, toys, dolls, magazines, and more. They looked around for a few minutes then Carol moved to the variety of toys on display. "See anything you like?" Larry inquired.

"Yes, I do. This is the stuff fantasies are made of! When we get home I want to look online for a new vibrator to take on our trips. However, this caught my eye," she said as she handed him a small bottle.

He looked at the label and said with grinned, "Warming lube."

"I was thinking about a hand job tonight to go with the BJ I promised."

Back on the road, Carol pulled out her toy. "Looking at all those vibrators made me horny." She leaned the seat back, adjusted her legs, and slowly inserted it. Larry did his best to balance watching the road and observing her and seeing her climax.

"I love watching you cum like that. I'm looking forward to the new toy you select."

"We'll select it together."

She kept her skirt pulled high and they made sure the truckers got an eyeful. Their horn blasting told of their appreciation.

It was late afternoon when they returned home from the long weekend. They had to replace the batteries for the trip home, however and they stopped by the same adult store for more warming lube. They quickly changed into wearing only a tee shirt. They both agreed that they were much more ... comfortable. In truth, they were both exhibitionist.

After dinner, Carol fired up her computer and clicked on Toys & Videos on the Literotica web site. Larry stood behind her with his hands on her breasts. When she selected the Sex Toys for Women, he was amazed at the variety. "Are you looking for anything in particular?"

"I want the same clit and G-spot vibrator except one that has multi-speeds. "

"What do you have in mind?"

"I was thinking of something new and different for our train ride."

She enlarged several pictures and read the descriptions out loud. It didn't take long before her nipples and his dick were hard.

Carol studied several and finally pointed to a vibrator and said, "I like this one." It looks just like a fully erect penis ready for action and it'll feel natural. It's going to be fun trying out the various speeds, too. While I'm here, does anything else strike your fancy, my dear?"

"How about a couple of DVDs .... You pick one and I'll pick one," he replied.

There were many to choose from and it took Carol a few minutes before deciding on The Best of John Holmes 01. An old classic, Debbie Does Dallas, caught Larry's fancy and that was his selection.

They gave each other a quick nod and a few clicks later, the transaction was completed. She turned and Larry's dick was pointing straight at her. She gave it a wet kiss and said, "Mind if I have dessert?"

The next trip was a Caribbean cruise. Unfortunately there was no opportunity to play on the airplane either direction. There where however, several nights of sex on the balcony. When it's late at night and the only light is from the moon, what a romantic time to make love to your sweetheart.

During the day however, it was a bit more daring. If one of the hot tubs isn't busy they could do some discrete touching since the movement of the water hid their hands. Using the balcony however, was dicey. Being at port was ok if there was no cruise ship across from you and hopefully your neighbors weren't sitting on their balcony. Unfortunately it was rare to be in a port where they had that kind of privacy. Being at sea turned out to be the only option. For this sexual adventure on their balcony, Carol sat naked in a chair and Larry stood naked in front of her. She then put her feet on the railing.

With a vibrator in hand, she would hold it against the base of his dick and with her mouth, skillfully bring it to a hard erection. Then she would sit back and use it on her pussy until it was wet enough to slowly insert it. She would pinch her nipples and watch him jack off. His hand pumped his shaft in tempo with her toy fucking her cunt. Sometimes after she climaxed she would finish him off with her mouth and sometimes she would help him jack off and cum on her tits.

Their next trip was an escorted tour of France. On the flight over, they purchased the extended comfort seats that were on the last row of that section. It also happened to be close to the restrooms where, if all went well, they would join the 'mile high club'. The flight back was during daylight hours and they weren't sure if there would be enough privacy for any sexual play.

After dinner, however, the cabin lights were dimmed. Their aisle seat companion put on his eye shades and was soon sleeping. Carol put a blanket over her lap and was able to spread her legs sufficiently to allow Larry access to rub her clit. She was already wet with anticipation and after several minutes, she was doing her best not to disturb their sleeping neighbor from her first orgasm at 35,000 feet.

mdiver
mdiver
428 Followers
12