Have Toy Will Travel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After she recovered and seeing no one around she said, "Let's do it." They carefully eased past their companion and entered the center restroom. It was roomy enough for two. Larry dropped his pants and Carol gave his dick a long wet kiss. She turned around and guided his dick inside. With the help of her fingers on her clit, she quickly came again but the position did not give him the stimulation he needed to climax. They tried for several more minutes before deciding they had occupied the restroom too long and after getting their clothes back in order, they opened the door.

Standing in front of them was a small woman around their age. "Oops, busted," Larry said.

She looked at them and smiled. "I hope you two were successful," she whispered.

Carol shook her head no.

"Let me guess. She did and you didn't."

Larry nodded his head.

"Listen, I tried for years to get my husband to join the club and the one time we tried there was hardly enough room for one, let alone two. So you two go right back in there and finish the job. I'll stand watch out here."

They moved back into the restroom and with Carol sitting on the commode, she pulled down his pants and took his hard dick in her mouth. She took her time and savored the way his manhood filled her hand and mouth. Giving him a BJ was something she enjoyed and feeling his hot cum shoot in her mouth was pure pleasure. After a few minutes of pumping, her efforts were rewarded as he shot his load. Once he was dressed again, they opened the door and true to her word, there stood the little lady.

"Well, I see you both are smiling. Congratulations. He's a handsome man dearie, take good care of him." Just before closing the door she whispered, "Now I'll have something pleasant to think about in here."

Once they were re-seated, Carol whispered, "Gee, I feel sorry for her. I almost wished I had invited her to join us."

He was surprised by that and said, "What would you had done if she'd accepted?"

She was quiet for a few moments. "I'd fondle your balls and watch."

"You are so considerate."

Sex on a tour bus wasn't even close to being possible. Their hotel room on the first night however, gave them a nice view of the Eiffel Tower. At night it is especially spectacular with the way it's lit up. With the room dark, they stood naked at the window enjoying the magnificent landmark and Carol said, "I think it looks like a giant erection."

She reached down and took Larry's hard-on in her hand. "I know what we should do with this erection."

"I give up, what?"

"Pump my cunt and fill me with your hot cum."

She grabbed her toy and put it against her clit and his balls as he fucked her from behind. They particularly enjoyed the speed that was a fast pulse. She climaxed twice before she felt his cum shoot deep inside. She squeezed her legs, holding him inside until he went limp and his cum began to run down her legs. She tried her best to capture his cum with her fingers and lick them. "I love the taste of our cum."

They stayed in several hotels during the tour and some had a decent view but most did not. They were not deterred however, and were creative in their sexual play. Some hotels had a nice size shower and fortunately, lots of hot water. A removable shower nozzle is ideal to spray on a cock or clit while you manually bring your partner off. Larry enjoyed the higher beds so with Carol on her back, she would hold a vibrator on her clit while he stood and fucked her. She thought having her legs up on his shoulders was erotic. No matter the room, each one was a scene of pure sexual enjoyment.

One place that was a new experience for them was Nice. They had elected not to take the optional tour and had the day to themselves. Neither had been swimming in the Mediterranean Sea so they dressed in shorts and tee shirts over their swimsuits. He wore his small Speedo and she wore a bikini that looked stunning on her.

The beach at Nice is large and long, however it's lacking sand. It's mostly small round rock. They scouted around and found that, for a few Euros, they could rent an umbrella and lounge chairs. They settled in and ordered drinks. While they waited, they headed to the water. It wasn't easy getting in or out of the water because of the slippery rocks. Trying to maneuver the beach with any sense of grace was like trying to walk on large, smooth marbles. The temperature was a bit brisk so after a few minutes they were back to their spot.

They were enjoying the view of the shoreline and the city that lined the beach when suddenly Carol said, "Look over to your right and down the edge of the water and tell me what you see."

"I see two women with nice bods showing their tits."

"Good enough for me," Carol remarked as she removed her top. "I've never done anything like this and I like it. I feel so free. We definitely need to include this in our future travels."

They had lunch and more drinks at their little spot and, although the waiter never said a word, he did gaze at Carol with a big smile. It also helped that she sat with her legs spread slightly so he could see her pussy lips clearly defined by her swimsuit.

Their next trip was to the Cinecon Classic Film Festival in Los Angeles and they decided, since they had the time, they'd take the Amtrak Southwest Chief from Chicago to LA. The journey was to take around 45 hours and they booked the sleeper car. The room was small and when the seat was made into the lower bed, it was downright cramped. "This ought to be interesting," Carol remarked.

They had hoped that they might be able to include the observation car in their sexual activity. They packed a small fleece blanket and warm-up suits in hopes of putting them to use.

The first night almost didn't work. The train pulled out of Kansas City after 11 PM and when they walked into the observation car it was buzzing with activity with the new boarders.

It was after midnight before the crowd finally departed. The train had a lot of movement, and, between the horn that seemed to blow constantly and the track noise, it's not very quiet. It was perfect for two people who wanted to use a vibrator in a public space. Even though they were alone, they used the blanket to hide their activity. Larry unzipped Carol's warm-up top, sans bra, enough to fondle her breasts and to gently rub his thumb back and forth across her erect nipples.

Carol pulled down her pants and put the vibrator to use, selecting the low vibration first. "Ooooohhh, I like this."

After a few moments, she pressed the mode button to 'thrust'. "Oh, my, now we're cookin' with gas!" She then increased it to full and rapid thrust. The effect was immediate and within seconds she arched her back as her cunt spasmed repeatedly. She closed her eyes and smiled. "Oh, I like this ..... a lot. It's exactly as a couple of reviewers stated, 'with this vibrator, you climax quick and hard'."

Carol took the warming lube bottle from her pocket and said, "Let's try it on you." She applied a few drops to her hand and then lubricated his erection. Larry placed the vibrator directly on the tip of his cock while she stroked it. "Oooohhhh yeeessss......" he whispered.

As she jacked him off, his hips flexed to match her temp and soon he announced his impending climax. Carol threw caution to the wind, pulled off the blanket and took his load into her mouth.

"I've been anxious to try this vibrator and, I must say, it's a keeper."

One thing lacking on the train is room. While their sleeper room was private, it was tight on space. Carol slept on the upper bunk and Larry on the lower. It was wider and allowed him to sleep sideways to accommodate his height. Their room steward had informed them the night before that he would make the bed-to-seat conversion while they were at breakfast. Carol wanted to take advantage of Larry's morning hard-on. She grabbed her toy and climbed in beside him. Space to maneuver was limited and it reminded Larry of fucking in the backseat of his small car during his youth.

The scissor position turned out to be the best. With Carol on her back and a leg over Larry, he was easily able to penetrate her. That positon also allowed either one or both to play with her clit and pussy. Watching her masturbate and use the vibrator was a big turn-on for him and after she would climax, he would take over and rub her clit to another orgasm.

They knew they would have a lot of free time on the train so they planned accordingly. They loaded their iPads with regular and adult stories and movies. The sleeper car afforded them all the privacy they needed. When Carol would read one of her favorite erotic stories, she liked to hold Larry's dick in her hand. When it was his turn to read, he would place his fingers on her clit. The stories were always a turn-on and some they enjoyed just for the sexual fantasy and others as something they could possibly make a reality.

Another enjoyable pastime was watching the X-rated movies they had purchased from Literotica. They were seldom successful in watching the complete movie. The action on the small screen made them so horny that they fucked their hearts out while the movie played on.

When they were returning to their car after lunch, Carol noted that there were three 'roomettes' that were empty. These are small compartments with seats that face each other and become beds at night. "We should give these a try. Remember how we fucked on the chaise lounge in the rain?"

"A wonderful experience that I'll never forget."

"Definitely a repeat is in order, without the rain unfortunately."

They ducked into the middle one and, once the door was locked and curtains pulled, began the fun of kissing and stripping each other. By the time Carol got to Larry's undershorts, his dick was hard and ready. Her undies were already wet with anticipation.

He took a seat and she quickly straddled him. She gently pushed her body down and filled her cunt. "Oh baby, I love feeling you inside me."

He fondled her breasts and pinched her nipples while she pumped hard. The swaying of the train added a new sensation with each thrust. Her climax was building and her tempo became faster and more intense. Suddenly she tensed, and then collapsed in his arms as her body shook with each orgasm.

After several moments, she slowly pulled off and sat back on the other seat. "Wow; that was great. Now to attend to my hard little friend."

She leaned down and licked his erection clean. She took it in her hand and began to stroke it. "I love the way it fills my hand and mouth." She took it in her mouth and began bobbing. A moan escaped his throat and his hips rocked with her tempo as he relished the sensual pleasure she lovingly gave him. Her efforts pushed him closer and closer to the edge until he announced his impending climax. She took it all and then milked him dry.

"Have I told you lately what a beautiful cock you have?"

Both were very happy with realizing the sexual play they had accomplished on planes, a train, a cruise ship, and a car. Neither had ever expected to be with a partner who shared the same lusty goals. The idea of public nudity was particularly appealing and they started planning trips like a clothing optional resort and a nude cruise.

Carol gave Larry a wink and said with a smile, "Who knows what fun lies ahead."


12