All Comments on 'Have Tunes, Will Travel'

by AmazingGrayce

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AmicusVerusAmicusVerusabout 13 years ago
Good story

To hell with "anonymous" and his dumbshit comment. If he doesn't approve of sex, why is he reading your story?

You did a good job with this one. Keep writing.

Kitchen_MagicianKitchen_Magicianabout 13 years ago

Great story!. Well written and very hot. Keep 'em coming.

BTW, the comment from Anonymous about the cruise is spam. They have been adding the same comment to lots of stories. You should delete it submit a bug report.

AmazingGrayceAmazingGrayceabout 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks Kitch...

...comment deleted per your suggestion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
re: Good story

While I disagree with the 1st person's comments, who's the bigger dumbshit: the one who make such a comment or the one who doesn't think people have the right to make such comments? If you think it's the former, we have a very clear idea which one is the bigger dumbshit.

AmazingGrayceAmazingGrayceabout 13 years agoAuthor
Welcome all Feedback

I welcome all comments, good and bad, but I'll delete the ones I think are SPAM. Thank you all for reading my work. You comments will make me a better writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
marvellous

pure cum injection in all 3 holes! wow!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Please do a follow-up. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Nice surprise

It seemed like it was going to end up another thoughtless gang bang story where the woman is just the meat but, the shower ending was a nice twist. I don't know if this story was true or not but, if it was... I hope Tyler is single and you two get together again because, there is definately chemistry there.

Nice story and I will look for more from you in the future.

AJava469AJava469almost 4 years ago
5

really good. please write some more. looks like your 2 stories were the end of your fantasies, but we know you have more. Please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous