Have We Met? Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This isn't marble. What is it?"

"I don't know. I assumed it was marble," Wanda said. She leaned in close and touched the wall. "I'll be damned. You are right. We should ask Tyra later. We have a jacuzzi. How nice is that?"

After a day of skiing, the hot tub would prove a perfect way of warming up and relaxing. The two other adjacent areas were playrooms. One had walls stocked with toys, restraints, and even a supply of various lubes and oils, while the second location had pulleys and ropes meant for bondage and suspension.

"There is a Shibari instructor onsite if you need a refresher or to improve your skill," Wanda said.

"My Japanese is a bit rusty, but sure why not," I said. "I'd kill for a drink right now."

We decided to unpack later and went down to join the other guests. The enormous circular dining area looked out over the pool and, beyond that, the walking trails. A hundred or so people stood mingling or seated at the many dining tables. I began to recognize not just celebrities but politicians and religious figures. Tyra's security must be foolproof when I saw one of the mega pastors grab a scantily clad catgirl by her ass and whisper in her ear. Yikes.

"Whoa," I gasped in surprise when I saw several actors, and it took an effort not to stare and remain calm.

"They are people too," Wanda offered. "Say hi and tell them you like their work. You might find you have things in common."

"Thanks," I said as one of the actresses I had seen exclaimed, pointed in our general direction, and raced over. "What the..."

"Oh my god, it is you," Gal Gadot said. "Can I give you a hug?"

"Um, sure," I stammered. Gadot's hug became a deep dick hardening kiss with her arms around my neck, and her body pressed close.

"I am such a huge fan of your father's," she whispered. "Please tell me you are staying the entire weekend."

"Yeah, I have the Emperor's Suite. Maybe you'd like to take in the view."

"Mmm, I'd love to," Gadot moaned.

"She means she wants you to fuck her while she clings to the balcony. Right?" Wanda giggled.

"I love getting it from behind," Gadot agreed. "Damn, I got to go. I have to meet someone about a film. Leave the door unlocked for me."

Gal Gadot knew my father. What did he do to earn such affection? I glanced at Wanda, and she laughed. The actress disentangled herself and walked away.

"What the fuck just happened?"

"Your family are founding members of Orcus Gardens and its predecessor. This land has been in Family hands for several generations. The most recent changes occurred sixty or so years ago. Your great-grandfather got the ball rolling. He was the one to revitalize and purge the ranks of the brotherhood. Over the last century, the group expanded, and women gained an equal footing. That single event saved the organization from collapsing. Your father's generosity saved lives and inspired others to mimic his actions."

"It makes me miss him even more," I said.

"Not every seed will bloom. Drink the sun while ye may. Even the most robust will wither and perish in the Gardens of Orcus," Wanda said.

"The police are calling it a brutal attack," a man said to those standing near him. "To be precise, one of the detectives outside the apartment called it fucking brutal."

I spun to face Wanda, and she frowned. "I told you that in confidence. What else have you been gossiping about behind my back? Jesus Wanda, I thought I could trust you."

"You can trust me. People were worried about you. I am sorry to have undermined your faith in me. Let me make it up to you. I promise this weekend will be mind-blowing. Please."

"The damage is done and in the past. Just. Keep my business out of your damn politics or whatever the fuck is going on here. I want no part of it. Got it? If not, I'll walk the fuck out of here, and you'll never see me again. I mean it. This whole Last Windermere shit doesn't concern me. God damn it, my hands are shaking."

My visceral reaction surprised me and left me feeling vulnerable. I squeezed my eyes shut as my heart pounded in my ears, my breath raced, and my anger was close to a flashpoint. Calm. I need to relax. I took control of my breathing and slowed it down. It took a while to get my emotions under control. When I opened my eyes, I had to wipe the tears from my cheeks, but thankfully no one was staring in my direction.

"Let's mingle and move past my dumbass mistakes."

We joined some of Wanda's friends. Most of them knew my father and repeatedly told me how much I looked like him. The bartender was first class, and the snacks were delicious, and I thanked the chef for such delightful food. Word got back to the cook, and he came out in tears. He hugged me, planted a kiss on either cheek, and announced to everyone in a loud booming voice.

"A Windermere loves my food," he cried. "Do you hear that? My creations have pleased the palate of this young man."

He strutted back to the kitchen, and Wanda winked. I kept my gaze down and finished my drink. A cute girl wearing an ornate mask refilled my glass. The aroma was mouthwatering, and I took a sip of the excellent red wine when I heard heavy footsteps move toward me and stopped behind my seat. I looked at the others nearby to gauge who had approached. Most were grinning, and a few seemed unconcerned.

"A Windermere graces our presence," a deep rumbling voice declared.

"Aw fuck," I whispered.

"The next round is on me," he roared. "This place has felt so empty since your father passed. Pour him a pint and drink with me."

A server brought a wood and brass mug with the Windermere coat of arms attached to its side. As I turned, I looked up at the seven-foot behemoth. His hair was the color of ebony sprinkled with streaks of silver. His deep emerald eyes regarded me with a blend of mirth and curiosity. I took the mug, which he filled immediately with a frothy beer.

"My homebrew and given only to the worthy."

"No expectations then," I said and bumped my mug against his. I tasted the alcohol and let it settle on my tongue before swallowing. "Honey, chocolate, thyme, and something elusive. I've never tasted it before."

"You are your father's son," the man laughed. "Always curious and clever too."

"It is excellent," I said. "Ooh, a bit of a kick there."

"Yes. It has a touch of ambrosia blossom, and I can only brew a limited amount each season. I set this batch down earlier this year. You have no idea how pleased I am to share it with you. Pah, forgive me, where have my manners gone? Plantagenet, Richard Plantagenet at your service."

"Colton H Ravenscroft-Windermere at yours," I said and took another drink from my mug. "I take it you and my dad were drinking buddies."

"Drink. Darts. And rivals for the affection of beautiful women," Richard said. "For a scholarly man, your father could impress the ladies with an ease I envied. We miss him dearly and your being here is a good omen. Oh, and your mother, an exotic beauty inspired friendship and erotic delights." Wanda gave Richard the stink eye, but he smiled and continued. "Clearly, she was of Asian descent, yet her eyes were a deep sapphire. The mark of her father, masters. Fine, but he needs to know. You are our hope of reawakening an ancient bloodline. Fare thee well, Windermere."

I stood amongst strangers and felt the impact of my parents on these people. Here was another part of his life that I was discovering. Was he a spy? I remembered the hidden microdot. Until I found a way of viewing its contents, I wouldn't know. Did I know my dad at all? Richard refilled my mug, and despite feeling a bit tipsy, I wanted to grab a woman, any woman, and fuck them senseless. I sipped the beer slowly as Richard returned to his friends. I turned to face Wanda, but instead, a tall, elegantly dressed woman stood barely three feet away. The little black dress was of the finest silk and had a slit up either leg, and her features reminded me of the old black and white gothic flicks where traditional paintings hung upon the wall. The sudden silence was deafening.

"Damascus," people said, breaking the moment.

"Where is your mother?" Damascus asked. "Hightower brat, this isn't over; tell her that."

"I haven't seen my mother in fifteen years. Did you come over to spoil the moment?"

"That is her all over again," Damascus said. "Disrespectful. Arrogant. A clear display of low birth."

"The only one here showing a lack of respect is you. Might I remind you, Damascus, that you must earn respect? So far, all I see is a catty old broad with a high opinion of herself and...." Her dress moved on its own. A ripple ran across the silk's surface as a stone dropped into a dark well. Her breasts and groin seemed to be the focus of that action. "I love your dress."

"It is genuine Chinese silk made into a dress one hundred years ago by the wife of the archaeologist who discovered the tomb." The dress' activity increased, and I suspected Damascus wasn't in control of the mechanism. It looked like two unseen hands cupped her firm breasts and caressed them lewdly so anyone could see. Another appeared to paw at her groin and tease her labia and clit. "Please accept my humble reversal. I apologize; you carry all three aspects with pride."

"Apology accepted. I hope there is no bad blood between us," I said as the dress appeared to calm and return to normal.

Whoever created her dress was a genius. What woman wouldn't want a 'smart dress,' for lack of a better name, that could vibrate or caress its wearer? That is some next-level shit. Somehow Damascus walked away without stumbling. I remembered Brianna with the vibrator buried in her ass. Was this any different? What sort of technology allowed the material to accomplish that sort of action? Maybe it was a nanofiber that the material reacted to when you ran a current through it. I reminded myself to ask Mnemosyne when the opportunity arose.

"Come on, we need to get you upstairs," Wanda said as she gestured for two uniformed men to stand down. "Paramedics, not everyone can safely imbibe Ambrosia."

"My cock is like a bar of steel," I said.

"Good, the Ambrosia is kicking in," Wanda said. "My guest has arrived and will be waiting for us in our room. Let's not keep her waiting. She can't stay long, so you'd better make the best of it."

We took the steps instead of the elevator--more chance for the beer to kick in completely. By the time I saw the door to the suite, I was sweating profusely. It had little to do with climbing so many stairs and everything to do with the amount of Ambrosia I had in my bloodstream. Wanda unlocked the door, and that is when the trap was sprung. A woman in a mask grabbed me by the hair and kissed me. As I recovered, the wrist and ankle restraints were applied; the collar came next, and lastly, the eyeless half mask. Soon I was on my back, secured, and at their mercy. They cut my clothing from me, and I heard Wanda mention something about buying more jeans for me.

"It is throbbing," a woman whispered.

"Hush, get to work," Wanda chastised the other. "This was your idea, after all."

"Mmm-hmm," the other moaned as she took me into her mouth.

"I thought I was sex-starved," Wanda said. "My guest will try and break you, Colton, but I think you will more likely do the breaking."

"Am I early?" Gadot asked as she entered the room. "Damn, just like his old man." I heard the rustle of clothing. "That's better. Can I sit on his face, or do you want the honors, Wanda?"

"Nah, I can wait. We have all night," Wanda said. I felt the bed shift and smelled the musky scent of what had to be Gadot's pussy parked over my face. "Eat up, big guy."

I took a tentative lick, heard the actress gasp, and then began earnestly. I wanted to cup her ass cheeks and bury my face but being anchored to the bed made that impossible. I did the best I could, considering. I licked, lapped, and suckled, which earned me an ever-increasing series of exclamations and curses. Gadot ground her pussy against my face as the mystery woman worked on taking me to my root. She eventually got most of it down her throat with a few false starts. Once she discovered her limit, she bobbed her head at a nice leisurely pace.

The bed shifted, and I guessed Wanda was tired of being sidelined. "Shift over Artemis. His balls aren't getting the attention they deserve."

"M'kay," Artemis said. I guess the woman in the mask went by that name, the same moniker as the goddess of the hunt.

I shivered when I felt Wanda's breath against my balls, and Artemis began to alternate between licking, stroking, and sucking. I moaned against Gadot's labia, and suddenly someone attached something cold and constricting to the base of my erection.

"That's a no-no," Wanda said imperiously. "You cum when we say you can. Mount up, girl. Artemis mounts our sacrificial animal. It is time to take him for a ride. May he prove worthy."

Once more, the mattress shifted. Gadot kept her position while Artemis straddled me and bent her knees. Oddly, I didn't feel her ass touch my groin. Was she going to fuck me like that? Her body moved, and I buried my tongue as deeply as possible into the actress. She let everyone know how good it felt. Artemis was quietly counting to five and then starting over. She appeared to be treating sex as a workout. The pace was fast, deep, and driving me crazy.

"When she comes, you come," Wanda explained.

"I may have to add that to my routine," Gadot remarked. "That makes squats look fun."

"Damn, what a sight," a new voice entered the mix.

"Liya, where have you been?" Gadot asked. "I am getting close."

"In the gym talking to my agent," Liya said. "We are trying to finalize a photoshoot, but the weather is not cooperating. Something about a typhoon or something: you picked a real winner this time. His cock must be ten inches long at least."

"He survived two pints of Ambrosia," Wanda said. "And yes, we had an emergency medical team waiting in the wings. We aren't likely to repeat what happened last time."

"Gal sweetie, you look like a queen on her throne," Liya said. I heard Liya undressing and the sound of metal on glass. She must be taking off her jewelry. "Who is the wench playing the goddess this time?"

"A special friend," Wanda said. "Her grandmother was a member before she passed. Poor thing got lost in the shuffle, but now she is among her kind."

"Damn, she is going for broke," Liya gasped, her voice much closer now. "Mmm, I can't wait until I get to ride him. The wild hunt is a bit tamer than years past."

"Even law enforcement can't turn a blind eye forever. This way, we get to reuse the fox. Besides, he is a Windermere."

"Got to preserve the bloodline," Liya said with something like reverence. "Better get ready. She is about to pop look at her legs."

Liya's voice was maddeningly familiar. I was sure she was an actress, but I didn't think she was mainstream. Then Wanda confirmed my hunch moments later. Someone's hand brushed against the base of my erection. Pleasure and pain blended as I climaxed so hard I felt dizzy from the sudden release. The woman wearing the mask tumbled off me, and someone reattached the damn cock ring. Liya took the rider's position while Wanda straddled my face.

"Hi-ho Silver," Wanda said, and I made the connection.

Silver, Liya Silver, the porn actress, lowered her pussy onto my erection. I had stroked off to her more than a few times. The mental image was clear and precise from her large, firm breasts, tattoos, and puffy areolas. As she rode me, her voice confirmed my thoughts.

"He's getting harder," Liya said.

"I think he knows who you are, Liya. Your notoriety is not undeserved. Show him what a pro can do," Wanda urged. If I had to guess, Liya was facing away from me as she fucked me. The way her body rubbed against me, I was sure of it. The way the actress alternated, not just her pace but using her internal muscles near the end, left me breathless.

Artemis took three turns riding my cock before she had to leave. One of those, she took me in her backdoor, which surprised me. Gadot had four; Liya lasted the longest and climaxed five times, while patient Wanda, the last to pass out, endured four orgasms. Me, I lost count early on. I performed my duties with the Ambrosia burning in my system and keeping me in a heightened state of arousal. To the ladies, I was no better than Brianna, the silent blind sex toy for their amusement.

My mind, however, kept drifting back to something they said. The wild hunt and how it had become tame. When had they changed the rules? Was my father one of the foxes that they hunted? Is that how he died? For the briefest moments, I pondered using Mnemosyne to access legends about the wild hunt. Then I wondered if doing specific searches might not receive unwanted attention. I could always go to the library and do some research that way.

Eventually, I fell asleep and woke the following day free of restraints with a snoozing Wanda in front of me and a stunning brunette behind me. I rolled onto my back and slipped off the bed without waking them. Instinct took over, and I followed my morning routine and dressed. Hungry, I went down and ate with the other guests. However, few seemed to have woken up early like me. After breakfast, I decided to walk one of the trails and clear my head. I needed time to think.

"Mnemosyne?"

"Yes, Colton. How can I be of service?"

"It is about my dad's death. Can you access his cause of death, was an autopsy performed, and any ancillary information?"

"You suspect murder," Mnemosyne said.

"I suspect his accident may not have been so accidental."

I walked the path in silence as the AI gathered as much data as possible.

"This is fucking strange," Mnemosyne cursed. "The timestamps on the police bodycams taken while the firefighters were trying to free your father don't match the report declaring your father dead. Your father was in an ambulance after that initial report. They called it an accident before the site was even isolated and examined. He died on the way to the hospital, while the police report says he perished at the scene. Someone scrubbed the files clean of any names or even who submitted them. They did the same to the video footage: no names or badge numbers. They didn't perform an autopsy, and his body was not embalmed but buried beneath a tree. They call it a green burial. No coffin, chemicals, just a corpse and a young tree to mark the spot."

"Who the fuck did they bury in my dad's plot?"

"An empty coffin," she replied.

"Someone made a great effort to make sure no one looked into the accident. Wanda said he hit a patch of black ice and lost control. This is going to be a very long weekend."

The barren tree limbs and deep chill fit perfectly with my mood. I felt used and angry, but I needed to maintain a positive appearance for safety's sake. The path snaked upwards, and I felt the light burn in my legs as I tackled the rising elevation. My walk turned into a jog as I reached the lower portion of the snowline. The soft rumble of machinery and the joyful cries of skiers filled the air. Snowmobiles glided across the newly fallen snow, and the faint scent of hot chocolate caught my attention. The food bar was a short walk away, and I wasn't the only one walking toward it.

"Windermere," a woman called out. "Let me buy you a mug of chocolatey goodness. You can call me Laura." Laura stood about five and a half feet tall and had a fair complexion with a patch of freckles across her cheeks and nose. "You are up early."

"Am I?" I asked, and Laura's expression paled momentarily before she recovered. "When was I supposed to wake up?"

"Wanda bragged about breaking you last night," Laura replied. "Well, her and the other ladies."

"I suppose that helicopter woke you too," a man complained. "Morning."