Have We Met? Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Morning," I said. "Helicopter? You mean Wanda's friend?"

"Nah, a police helicopter," he said. "One of those big ass black hawks, a fucking gunship."

"Why would a police copter come here?" I asked, and Laura was disturbed by our conversation.

"One of the guests must have been a well-connected cop," the man said. "After you, Laura."

We entered the warm interior of the food bar, where comfy sofas formed a crescent around the stone hearth where a friendly blaze crackled and popped. I ordered a large hot chocolate, along with a bagel. The girl taking orders couldn't be older than nineteen but seemed jovial and in a good mood. She gave me a number to listen for, and I plopped down on one of the couches.

I always found fire fascinating. Before my dad died, we would spend holidays camping, and a crucial part was building and maintaining a campfire. I stared into the flames and picked out a portion of emerald color near the bottom. Just below that was a patch of blue-white. I remember the one time I used a cutting torch in an art class. The fascination remained, and I felt a smile form as I momentarily pushed out the negative thoughts. The smell of chocolate drew me back to the present.

"My name is Crystal," the girl said as she sat in my lap and offered me the mug. "You looked so somber I thought I could make you smile. Bree will cover until I am sure you are happy and relaxing."

"You take your services seriously," I said as she wiggled in my lap.

"Do you like your job?" Crystal asked. "So many people are stuck in career paths they hate. I won't end up like that, I hope."

"I am lucky. My art takes precedence in my life."

"Ooh, do you need a nude model? Let's see. I am okay with getting naked in the pursuit of art. I have some great tits, or so my boyfriends tell me. I am almost nineteen, flexible as hell, hmm, eh, I am up to anything entertaining."

"Is this a job interview, or are you hitting on me?"

"A bit of both, I guess," Crystal admitted. "You are a Windermere, a catch in any girl's book. Those hoity-toity bitches have been bragging since early this morning about how they broke you. Is that true?"

"To be brutally honest, the Ambrosia muddled my memory something fierce. Besides, I was blindfolded and secured during the event."

"Kinky, I like. I got talked into that once; a bad idea. They left me bruised, broken, and ashamed. We learn from our mistakes," Crystal said with a smile. "Oh, I forgave them in the end. What's the use in getting pissed off when you can't change the past?"

"You seem the forgiving sort," I said. "Better than I would have dealt with it."

"Did you enjoy last night?" She asked. "Of course you did. Any guy would love being the center of attention. Oops, I got to go. Bree is getting overwhelmed. See you later?"

Crystal popped up and rushed to the counter. I sipped my drink and tried to recall the gaps left by the Ambrosia. It became useless, and I gave up for all I knew; they recorded the whole thing. I observed the other customers as I finished my lovely beverage. Dad and I used to play a game called guess what I do. We'd go to the grocery store, mall, or diner. Wherever there were people, we'd observe and guess what they did for a living.

"People are like books; some are in mint condition while others have nicks and blemishes. The latter makes for more interesting reading. Remember that," dad said.

Crystal had nicks and blemishes. I was munching on my bagel when two things happened nearly instantaneously. People pointed at the widescreen TV, and Mnemosyne alerted me to a break-in at home. The breaking news report showed armed robbers storming a bank in broad daylight. Unfortunately for the robbers, a police cruiser arrived less than a minute after the silent alarm sounded. More patrol cars encircled the bank, and cell phones captured it live as it unfolded.

"My bank," I muttered as one of the videos showed the front of the building. "What are the fucking odds? Keep me posted as to what is going on at home."

"Yes, Boss," Mnemosyne purred. "They are going straight to the spare bedroom on the first floor."

Gunfire erupted from inside the bank as the thieves tried to make a break for it. Cops began dropping like flies as the armor-piercing ammunition cut through protective vests, car doors, and flesh and bone. The footage went crazy as the person took cover behind a car. The remaining police opened fire and cut down the thieves with a vengeance. Nothing inspires headshots like the death of a fellow officer or friend. The six assailants lay dead as the police closed in and removed their masks.

"I know this guy," one of the officers yelled in disbelief. "He's a fucking cop! What the hell is going on?"

The live feed ended abruptly as the network cut in. What the fuck is happening?

"Mnemosyne? Details?"

"The single intruder entered the bedroom, but my motion sensors have lost track of them."

"Can you switch to thermal? Do you have that capacity?"

"I have full-spectrum sensors inside the structure. They are gone. The windows are closed, and no other data is available. Talk about a locked-door mystery."

"Secret doors or maybe a hidden trapdoor?"

"Nothing. I am running a diagnostic. I will advise you upon its completion."

"Can you access and display the house's blueprints?"

"It will take time. May I alert you when those items are available?"

"Yeah. I need to ponder current events."

Someone coordinated an attack on my bank and Wanda's house simultaneously. The odds were too great to be anything less than a planned assault. Someone else must know about the fan, the microdot, or both. It had to be Wanda. No one else was in the house at the time, were they? Hold on; the lighter was in my pocket, not that bedroom. The fan! I had hidden it in the secret space on the mirror's back. Again, Wanda was the only one in the house and must have watched me while I hid it. She might have sent someone else in her place to get it.

"Just because you stick your dick in a girl doesn't mean it's love," dad said during one of his manic drunken rants. "Love isn't selfish, but lust is. If you feel jealous, then recheck your feelings at the door."

It wasn't jealousy, just hurt that she might have betrayed me. I was guessing at this point. What I needed were facts, not suppositions. Patience and observation would see me through this debacle. I hated withdrawing emotionally, but Dex was dead, and Wanda might be involved. That was a considerable might.

"There you are," Wanda's voice reached me.

"Wicked Wanda," a semi-familiar voice called out.

"Katee, you delicious bitch, how are you?"

"Better now," the actress replied. "Is this him?"

"The last Windermere," Wanda said.

I felt someone's fingers slide into my hair, make a fist, and kiss me. Was this how these women greeted potential sex partners? I kissed her back when a pulse of golden light exploded behind my eyes. My free hand moved of its own accord and reciprocated. We held each other until my fingers tightened and Katee whimpered and let go. The kiss deepened, and I counted to ten before releasing her and ending the embrace. We both let out a sigh of contentment, and I greeted her politely.

"I am a huge fan," I said, and Katee purred.

"I sure as hell hope so," she replied. "Unless Gal's text was an exaggeration. Where is Wonder Woman anyway?"

"Getting her beauty sleep," Wanda said. "Colton here went particularly hard on her ass."

"Literally or figuratively?" Katee laughed.

"Both," I said as words and memory reunited. I remembered pulling Gadot's ass cheeks apart and working my erection deep into her rectum. "For the record, she begged for it. Are you a beggar, Sackhoff?"

"Time will tell," Katee said. "Until then, I am starved. Where can I get fed?"

"I'm sure Crystal will treat you right," I offered. "She's a service-orientated kind of person."

"Crystal, get your ass over here and take our order," Katee said.

"What can I get you, fine ladies," Crystal said. She took their order and winked at me. "Mr. Windermere?"

"Colton, please, I am not old enough to be a mister."

"Alright, Colton, can I get you something sweet?"

"Later, thanks," I said.

"I'll collect on that," Crystal promised.

So, at some point during the night, Wanda removed the mask and restraints. Artemis had left the room, so there was no longer any reason to keep me in the dark. The answer was simple; I knew Artemis in the real world.

The ladies ate while I looked back and forth between Wanda and Sackhoff. I imagined doing the two of them at the same time. Who wouldn't want to fuck them into oblivion? I got a second bagel, and as I munched, I listened to the conversation between the ladies. Wanda wanted to ski, while Sackhoff chose snowboarding. While I had skied in the past, I never had the opportunity to snowboard.

"Colton?" Katee asked. "What do you want to do?"

"Boarding sounds like fun," I said.

"It is agreed then," Wanda said. "Let go for it."