Have You Seen Allyson Dare? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But she was mercurial as hell too, never staying on one topic or stance or mood for too long. It was like she wanted to try out all the available angles, never truly settling on one, because by then whatever idea or cause she'd been promoting had become boring to her, and quick as can be, she was then onto whatever was next on her radar screen. She'd did about-faces unlike anything or anyone I'd ever seen.

Ally leveled a serious look at me. "Well, all jealousy aside, I know you heard what Keesha said right before you left the bedroom."

I had to think a minute, and this time I laughed. I laughed long and loud, though it was devoid of any mirth. "Sure did," I said.

Ally narrowed her eyes at me. "And?" She asked.

I blinked. "And?" I asked incredulously. "And no fucking way," I said on another loud, humorless laugh.

"Well," Ally began, her pointer finger on repeat, pressing painfully into my collarbone, "Keesha always gets what she wants around here, I've noticed. And now that she's had me? Up next is you," Ally said.

I was silent for a couple seconds, then I let out another uncomfortable laugh of disbelief as I swatted her jabbing finger away. "Yeah, right," I scoffed.

"Yes," she nodded.

"Ally, it's never gonna happen," I said, rolling my eyes.

Ally grinned, though it was more of a sneer than that of a friendly smile. "Oh, no? Well, guess what? You're gonna do it anyway," Ally whispered.

"No way in fucking hell," I said, with a calm I definitely did not feel.

I watched the freckles on her cheekbones ride the flush that developed underneath them. "What?" Ally said angrily, her finger now pointing inches away from my face. "You think I wanted to be part of that three - no! - foursome that you didn't save me from?" She squeaked.

I blinked at her several times in disbelief. It was like she'd slapped me with her words. "No, I...I..." I barely choked out.

Ally just nodded. "Now you have to give Keesha what she wants."

I shook my head. "Ally!" I hissed. "This just isn't right!" I said.

Ally leaned into the side of my neck, her hot and wet lips just barely grazing the skin behind my ear. We both felt my all-body shudder. "Look...I'm desperate to be with you, Lyndsey, and...and I'd do anything to make that happen," she said, her fingers caressing the sides of my face.

God, she made my head a fuzzy mess. "You would?" I asked, my mind in a near stupor.

Ally nodded solemnly. "Yes. Yes, I would. I already did," she said. "And if I can do it..." she said, her tongue lightly tracing the outer edge of my ear, "then, Lyndsey?" She said, biting my earlobe hard, "you sure as fuck can too."

But I was already shaking my head, the pain from Ally's bite on my earlobe getting my mind firmly back in the game. "No, Ally. I...I can't do that. There's no way I can do that!"

But Ally just nodded. "Yes. Yes, you can. It's simple. Whatever Keesha wants from you, just do it."

"No," I said again, with what I thought was finality.

Ally pulled away from my neck and I watched her eyes narrow down until they were tiny slits. "You walked in on us. And you watched them finger fuck me, for fuck's sake! And now, you're not going to take your turn?" She said.

I was in disbelief. "My turn?" I echoed.

"Look," Ally said, her hands now holding both sides of my face. "I want to leave here. With you," she clarified. "And Keesha has contacts who have money and drugs...fuck, if we just do what Keesha wants, maybe we can end up with some of that drug money. All the better to get away from here," she said.

I shook my head in disbelief. "Ally..." I said, "I don't...I mean...God, baby, this doesn't make any fucking sense anymore. Why can't we just wait, and -"

"Because we have to leave now," she said, "baby," she added, the word sounding like she'd dipped it in acid. She smacked my hands away from where they rested on either side of her waist. "If we can't get into the pharmacy here, then we'll find out where Keesha's guy keeps his shit, and we'll move on that instead."

I just looked at her. "But we don't know anything about this guy -"

"He's the only one we know who has what we need," she said. "Who else do we have?"

I stared at her and slowly shook my head. Damned if I knew. Keesha had had an impressive heroin habit once upon a time before she came here, and maybe if we went after her and her sources we could get a big payoff somehow...but...who the hell was I kidding? I'd never done anything like this before. It was like I was trying to paddle a boat through quicksand. It simply wasn't working. And what was worse, the boat was leaking, and now I was sinking down into the muck, with Ally refusing to help bail.

And on the pharmacy front, I knew that even if I did somehow figure out how to snag somebody else's ID badge without them noticing, it would sure as hell look suspicious when drugs were discovered missing, especially if then the next day both Ally and I were both gone. Even though Arizona had more saguaro cacti in a one mile radius than there were people in this town, it didn't mean that the people here were stupid. And they fuck-sure would track us down if we ran off with a bunch of full pill bottles.

But, God...I was such a hopeless case for this girl.

Ally made me crazy - absolutely crazy. I had the damndest time telling her no, to anything. Ever since she came to this place, her red hair had captivated me. Her anxiety and her depressive episodes she suffered from sometimes made her paranoid, but that only made me want to hold her. Shelter her. Protect her.

And then when her brain chemistry caused her to fly sky high, she'd sometimes be awake for several days and nights in a row. She'd talk fast, because at those times she even thought fast, and she'd be funny and lively and so full of energy that I could barely keep up with her. She was fascination contained in a five foot six, long-legged, red-headed, green eyed, beautiful girl.

And now she wanted me to try to get into the pharmacy and steal enough drugs to finance our move. Oxycontin, Oxycodone, Vicodin, Percocet....whatever had street value, she wanted me to get it. Then we'd somehow figure out how to sell it for cash. Or at least that was one of the ideas she had come up with.

But there were so many leaky holes in the "plan" it was laughable. Sometimes I felt like I was in an episode of Breaking Bad - the one where they couldn't figure out how to get rid of all the super-pure meth they'd made because they were rubes when it came to drug dealing. And it was the same situation here.

Not that we had any bottles of anything yet, but even if I could get them, how would we then sell them to make the money we needed? Neither Ally nor I were street drug dealers. So with that fact, maybe bringing Keesha and her guy in on it might make sense - her guy on the outside could sell it for us, since it sounded like that's what he did for a living. Then everybody involved would get a nice cut, Ally and I could escape - hopefully suspicion-free - and we could live the rest of our lives in a warmer climate.

But how many and how fast could you move pills like that? And here in Stationville? This was Small-Town USA. Apple pie. High School football Friday nights. Two stoplights in the whole town. Were there even that many addicts around here to sell that many pills to? Or would we have to go to Indianapolis - some place much bigger - where surely we could get rid of the stash, if we were even able to get ahold of it in the first place?

Now it was looking more like we were going to have to move on to plan B. Or was it plan C now? I'd honestly lost track. Just like falling grades, the further down the alphabet we went plan-wise, the worse the plans got. If selling the pills ourselves didn't work, and if bringing in Keesha to help didn't work, then this next idea of Ally's was to somehow steal drugs - or maybe just the money - from Keesha's guy. She made him sound like some mid-level dealer, like he might be sitting on a stash of something substantial somewhere that we might be able to get ahold of and liquidate. But, still. Who was Keesha's guy? Where did he live? If he had money stashed somewhere, how would we even get at it? And how long would it take him to track us down and kill us on our knees execution-style when he discovered we'd robbed him?

I frowned to myself. This was turning into a fucking farce. It was all so vague and convoluted I didn't even know how any of this was even going to happen. Most likely, and in my mind, I figured it probably would not.

Meanwhile, I kept trying to convince Ally that there was another way to accomplish what we both wanted. It was a simple plan, and most importantly, it was 100% legal.

I had already cut down on the number of weekend trips I usually made to the French Lick casino - no, wait - I hadn't even been there now for a month and a half, because I kept asking for weekend overtime here at work so I could have more time around a certain pretty red-haired girl. So in actuality, because I'd stayed away, I had more money on me now than I'd had in a long time.

My plan involved me staying away from casinos, me working hard and saving the money I made at work, and then leaving with Ally for Arizona once we had enough cash.

I had told my plan to Allyson, of course, but she didn't seem to think what I was going to be able to save money-wise was going to be enough. And she especially didn't think it would happen quickly enough. She wanted to leave now. And we needed money for gas, food, and motels along the way, unless we decided to sleep in my crappy convertible and wash our armpits in truck stop bathrooms. And that was assuming my little car could even get us that far, because Arizona was a good 1500 miles away. And then we had no plan, no real destination, once we got to Arizona.

Oh, and me saying I had a convertible? Sure, it sounded nice, but it was old and needed lots of work, and I had real concerns whether my car could even hold itself together, making a long trip like that. Then once we got to AZ, assuming we even did, we needed to find a place to live, and who knew how long that might take or cost or...ugh, ugh, ugh!

All these thoughts were swirling around in my head, and then right in front of me, with no warning, Ally pulled off her top, tossed it to the floor, and unhooked her bra.

"Come on, Lyndsey, you owe me after this morning. Make me feel good," she murmured, her bra and straps sliding down her arms and finally dropping off the end of her fingers onto my lap. She tilted her head to the side, cupped her naked breasts, smiled, and offered them to me.

"God, that pretty freckley skin," I breathed, the flesh all along her collarbones sprinkled with what looked like thousands of little tan colored-pencil dots. "You drive me a little nuts, you know that?"

She laughed. "I think I drive everybody a little nuts, one way or another," she said.

"Lucky for you, I like nuts," I said.

She suddenly went still. "You did not just say that," she said.

I chuckled. "I so did," I said.

We both giggled as I slid my hands up the sides of her ribcage. Once I reached them, she handed her breasts off to me. I gently cupped them both, leaned my face in, and took her left nipple into my mouth. Her breasts were the perfect size - just slightly bigger than what my hands could hold. I opened my mouth a little wider and drew in the areola along with her nipple, and I sucked on her breast hard, drawing her in deeply.

"Ahh...mmmmm," she moaned. I pulled back and lathed her now-hard nipple, and she squeaked when I lightly bit down on the flushed bud.

She grabbed my other hand and pushed it down between her spread legs. But simply touching her over-the-pants wasn't enough for me, nor for her either I guessed, so I remedied that, and tried to slide my hand inside her pants. But everything was just too tight and the angle was all wrong. Damn the thickness of the human arm and the limits in which it could bend.

"Stand up," I whispered. She quickly climbed off of me, and I yanked her pants down to her knees. I gave her a little push and she ended up sitting on my desk.

"Well, my, my, my...and on your desk blotter, Miss Lyndsey," Ally said with mock horrification, and with what I supposed she was trying to pass off as a heavy southern accent.

"You'd rather us go out to one of the tables in the common room?" I asked with a chuckle.

"Um, yeah," she said, kicking her pants and shoes off, leaning back, and spreading her legs. "With everybody watching?" She said, shaking her head in distaste. She raised her legs and put her heels on the edge of the desk. "Oh, but actually...that one orderly guy, the one with the flopped-over Mohawk? I think he'd like to see me like this."

I paused and looked up at her silent, smirking face. Time seemed to stop; it was like somebody had scratched a needle loudly on a playing record. Something about that statement and her haughty expression made me suddenly really mad. Maybe I was just feeling possessive towards her after I had failed so spectacularly to protect her back in Keesha's bedroom. But the last thing I wanted to think about was some guy between her pretty legs, doing dirty things to her.

So I roughly pushed her knees back together and frantically tugged her underpants down over her ass and down her legs. "Okay, just stop talking," I said, looking very intently into her eyes.

She suddenly burst out laughing, and I flushed hot and red. "Are you jealous of this too? Of an orderly?" She said with another chuckle. She was teasing me, but I didn't think it was one bit funny, and so I shoved her legs apart again and started kissing up one naked freckled thigh until I looked up and saw her studying me.

Our eyes met over her small jiggly breasts. "Wait. You are jealous!" She said incredulously.

I narrowed my eyes at her. "Jealous? Hell yes, I'm jealous, Ally!" I said. Her bright red cloud of pubic hair grew closer and closer as I licked further and further up the inside of her leg. "I'm pissed at Keesha, and Z for touching you. But now you're talking about some hot guy that you're also attracted to? Yes! Yes, I'm jealous!" I admitted.

And I think I had a right to be jealous. Ally was into me right now, sure, but she'd had boyfriends before. And for that matter, so had I. Was she bisexual as I now had figured out I was? Or was she just fucking around with me? I wasn't all that sure about her, but I was into her. Very into her. And I also was very aware of Ally's rather exotic and bright ginger beauty, and I knew everybody else was aware of it too, the males and the females.

And I wanted her to be mine, and only mine.

"Oh, so now he's a 'hot guy' and not just an 'orderly'?" She laughed.

I shot her a dark look that should have been self explanatory.

"I agree," she went on. "He is hot. I'd like to run my fingers through his Mohawk while it's all tame and floppy like that -"

I froze and looked cooly into her eyes. "Stop," I said. "Now," I added.

She laughed again, but her flippant air seemed to slip just a little. She even looked a bit surprised. "I've never ever seen you jealous like this before," she said.

I shot her another cool look as I rubbed my nose in her thatch of fiery curls. "Well, now you have," I murmured into the crease where her thigh met her pelvis.

"I mean, sure, he's tall, he has a nice body, and he's probably got a pretty nice dick, but - ungh!" She grunted deeply.

This was because I'd just sucked her clit into my mouth.

"Fuck!" She gasped, as I lashed my tongue at her little button like a boxer going gangbusters on a punching bag.

"Oh, God, L-Lyndsey, s-stop, it's too - eeep!" She squeaked, her whole body now twitching and jerking as she perched on the very edge of my desk.

Okay. So I wasn't being all that fair to her. I was overwhelming her, pushing her from zero to eighty in a half second. Going from pretty innocent thigh kisses straight to furious clit lashing wasn't how I normally played with her.

But she was fucking pissing me off, and she needed to know it.

Her hands went to the sides of my face, and when she said, "Lyndsey, fucking stop!" I finally registered that she was trying to push my face and lips off of her pussy instead of pulling my face harder onto it.

I refused to let her go, though. I backed off the intensity, still licking at her little clit that I held pinned between my lips, but I fluttered my tongue at it, licking it more slowly, no longer bashing it with my tongue as relentlessly as I had been before.

She seemed to relax minutely, so I pried her hands off the sides of my head and laced my fingers with hers. She gripped my hands tightly, like she was about to fall off Camelback Mountain and our linked fingers were her only lifeline to the footpath.

So I upped the intensity again.

"Lyndsey, Jesus!" She gasped, looking down at me. Her eyes had gone hazy, her mouth slack with arousal. I pulled back and off to look at her. Her pretty pink pussy was wet and shiny from my saliva, but she was definitely wet in her own way too, because every few seconds it seemed like I was drinking from her, her addictive, musky taste exploding on my tongue, only to wane, then to reappear again.

I glanced at my top desk drawer. I had a set of novelty vibrating, thimble-like fingertips that a very close friend of mine had gotten me as a joke for my birthday several weeks back. The gift giver had thought they were hysterical. I had thought they were dumb as shit...that is, until I had first used them on Ally.

Watching Ally come undone was a fucking sight to behold. I smiled slightly to myself, because I knew this one was setting itself up to be on a similar magnitude as a California-sized earthquake.

I gave her clit some more - albeit gentler - mouth attention as I wrenched a hand free from hers so I could grab those fingertip vibrators from my top desk drawer. I slipped them on, my lips finally letting her clit go, only to possess it again with my now-humming fingers.

Ally's legs started to shake once the soft buzzing began against her stiff little clit. "Oh, shit!" She gasped. Her hands were now free from mine, and so she gripped the edge of my desk, evidently needing something to hold onto.

I slid two fingers from my other hand inside her slick pussy, and she immediately clenched down on them, welcoming and squeezing them inside.

"Fuck!" She gasped, when my ring finger brushed across her little asshole. It was an accident, but I began to throb a little myself as my brain flashed back to seeing Ally getting her little back hole stroked by Z. I'd never thought about it before...but it seemed Ally liked being touched there.

That was something to file away for better investigation later.

"Nungh! Oh, God, Lyndsey!" She whispered. She watched me helplessly, her face a reflection of her tortured arousal.

"Want you to come for me, Ally. Want you to come hard," I murmured. I watched her face scrunch up slightly as she stared down at me. Her abs rhythmicly clenched, she pulled her legs up until her knees touched her breasts, then her body jerked, her eyes widened, her mouth fell open...

And then suddenly she arched her torso, threw her head back, and came, shuddering, on heaving inhales and exhales of breath.

I immediately slipped the tip of my ring finger just barely into her tiny asshole, and then she did cry out as her pussy and ass helplessly pulsed around my fingers as the throbs overtook her.

"Oh, fuck, that's it, Ally. Yeah, come for me...squeeze my fingers hard, baby," I breathed, watching her in awe.

She writhed on my fingers for several more seconds, papers on my desk crinkling under her back, my laptop in real danger of getting knocked onto the hard linoleum floor.