All Comments on 'Have You Slept with Her?'

by Ephesus14

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Geezer83Geezer834 months ago

1 Why the hell can't I give it a 10 or vote twine?

2. VERY original and imaginative.

3. I may go back and read another of your stouries.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy4 months ago

The way to love is often not straight nor smooth!

5

WvrjjrWvrjjr4 months ago
Very good. As USUAL

Glad you are back. Please make sure you have backups from now on. W

lc69hunterlc69hunter4 months ago

As @Boyd Percy said, it is not always a straight line

miket0422miket04224 months ago

It took them long enough

Omart57Omart574 months ago

Very, Very Good, E! Thanks!!!

Cracker270Cracker2704 months ago

I really enjoyed this one.

OvercriticalOvercritical4 months ago

I really liked this one - maybe because it wasn't really predictable. There was the obvious "two old friends dancing around each other's feelings", but there were three sets of friendships and it was hard to tell where the bouncing ball was going to land. But with a large measure of patience on your part (and mine) we got to Cat in the end and it just seems like it was right. I must admit that I have never had the kind of relationship where you are close to someone sexually, but can easily tolerate that person having sex with someone else. It's a degree of freedom that I've never experienced and not sure that I want to. The whole thing just seemed to fall into place naturally and I'm comfortable with a 5* rating.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc4 months ago

I couldn’t stop reading this one. Complex plot lines kept me off balance throughout. Towards the end I thought he’d end up with Edie, but you turned that theory on its head. Great job! 4.8*

Hardrider56Hardrider564 months ago

Very well done. 5 Stars and now to read more of your work

jmmj5jmmj54 months ago

I really enjoyed that.

What Overcritical said, I wasn't sure where it was going to land, but it was very satisfying that the end was with Cat. For a moment, I wondered if this was about to go into LW territory, but glad that it did not. I'm looking forward to your next one.

willyk1212willyk12124 months ago

sorry fell off wlith this one

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A most excellent story! It seems much informed by the sorts of plot twists and turns that occur in live and filmed scripts. That is no criticism. It was delightful! The only thing you may have missed is the deus ex machina complication that was mentioned but never came to figure in the final act. Come to think of it, that was a neat trick: mentioning the fact that a plot twist could occur as a stand in for an actual plot twist. After all, by this point the audience already knows there will be a happy ending, and probably expects a last minute contretemps before the tale's resolution. Yet I must admit to being Pavlovized enough to miss the final act commotion. At any rate 5 stars. A well written story in a style unusual on Lit.

Calico75Calico754 months ago

Excellent. Love it!

funperson969funperson9694 months ago

Well written, and well though out - had me guessing right up to the end. 5*

OnayOnay4 months ago

Loved it, it's so awesome

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Brian seems pretty shallow… or maybe just hedonistic.

ttjbjr54ttjbjr544 months ago

Good story and an easy read

69gman69gman4 months ago
"Deus ex machina"

All five stars turned golden. Glad I logged in today and check my favorite authors. I really enjoy your stories when you let your imagination flow.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

I hope to see more from you Ephesus14. I miss your humor and tales. Thank you!

somewhere east of Omaha

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEphesus14@Ephesus14
Just recently returned to Lit. after my name and stories disappeared. Several readers have copies of my stories and I am working on getting them re-posted. I am a Retired Army Vet who enjoys writing, wine, theatre and travel; especially cruising. Some of the people I've met h...

story TAGS