Have You Slept with Her?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew our arrangement suited both of us, but I felt guilty about her knowing lots about me and I knew very little about her. The fact that I started the questioning because I wanted to know more about her somehow got lost that evening.

It was Thursday of the following week that she came to my house, we had dinner, had sex and she left. Both the food and the sex were great, but there was a tension that had never been there.

We didn't talk for another week and then she called. "Brian, I've met someone." That's all she had to say and I knew it was over. I was going to miss her, but a deal is a deal. Over the next month, I was tempted to call, but knew I couldn't. I saw the two of them one evening at our favorite restaurant, Robin's. It was our favorite both individually and collectively so when I went there it was not to look for her. I walked in, saw them, turned around and left. Not out of anger or jealously, but I like to think it was out of respect. I wanted her to enjoy herself without thinking I was stalking her; which I most assuredly wasn't. Our being there on the same night was simply coincidental.

With neither Chelsea nor Cat to play with, it became apparent to me that I really didn't know many women. Oh, I knew lots of them, but none closely enough to want to ask out on a date.

A friend of mine was directing a show for one of our local groups and asked me to sit in on auditions with him. Those auditioning for a regular play generally only had to read from the script either alone or with one or more others. It was a fun evening and I sat with Kristy Sullivan, a member of that organization's Board of Directors. I had seen her around and on stage. She was a good actress, but only acted in dramas. I was a musical comedy guy, so she and I never had any theatrical interaction. That evening we sat side by side and commented on the auditionees. We only agreed on one person for one of the roles. We disagreed on every other person and every role, but we laughed at our reasons for recommending or not. We were there solely to provide our input and recommendations. The director made the final decisions.

The process for musicals is a bit different. In addition to just reading from the script, auditionees sang a song and went through a few dance steps, so the casting decisions were shared between the director, the music director, and the choreographer.

My friend, the director, agreed with Kristy on her choices and they reminded me, in the friendliest way, that drama was not my forte.

Auditions were held over two nights. The second night was even more fun than the first night. She and I sat together again and bantered back and forth about the strengths and weaknesses of each person who auditioned. That night, my friend agreed more with me than her.

After everyone was gone and it was just the three of us and the stage manager, we discussed each auditionee and the role they auditioned for. It took over an hour, but he cast his show, then we went down the street for pizza and beer.

Kristy and I sat across from each other so I looked at her a lot. She was the complete package; attractive, well dressed, articulate, smart. She was fun to be around and I tried to remember if she was married. I hadn't seen a ring, but that didn't mean she wasn't involved with someone. I tried to remember if her biography in any of the programs of plays I had seen her in mentioned either a husband or significant other, but couldn't recall.

I was about to ask, but Kevin, my director friend, asked her if Jake was feeling better.

"He is. He still has a way to go, but we see improvement every day."

"What's wrong with him?" I asked. "Or is it none of my business?"

She laughed. "Oh, that's okay. He was hit by a car and pretty banged up, but he's much better."

Hit by a car. Damn. That pretty much answered my curiosity about a significant other.

The evening ended shortly after that exchange, but it reminded me, yet again, that I was unaccustomed to long stretches of celibacy, and I didn't care much for them... long celibate stretches, that is.

In an effort to change my situation and procure (Okay, maybe procure isn't exactly the right word. Find, acquire, or get might be more appropriate) short term female companionship, I would have to go where possible available females might be found.

That's how I found myself at a Laundromat doing my laundry. I didn't have to go there, I had a washer and dryer at home that I was perfectly capable of using, but I read someplace that they were good places for meeting women. Bars were always good, as were supermarkets, malls, and other places of that ilk.

I never saw anyone who piqued my interest and my celibacy was beginning to, well, shall we say, wear pretty thin. I wanted to get laid. Full stop.

I received a call from Kristy shortly after my laundromat visit. My director friend had to go out of town on a family emergency and she asked me to fill in for him. I said no the first time she asked, but relented the second. Taking over a show from another director is not something most directors want, but she talked me into it.

"You know the script and the characters because you helped cast it and we're losing rehearsal time," she said. But it was her last deeply emotional 'please' that won me over. Good actors can display most emotions at will and I knew she was good because I'd seen her act, but she got me anyway.

What she didn't tell me was that she was in the cast after replacing someone who had to drop out.

Community theatre depends mostly on volunteers and sometimes their real lives get in the way of their theatrical lives.

The stage manager brought me a copy of the script and I read it several times before I met the production team and got a status report. Then I met with the cast.

It was a tradition with most casts at that particular theatre to go up the street for a drink after evening rehearsals. After the first three or so rehearsals, Kristy and I seemed to always sit next to each other.

I was as horny as a billygoat, and sorely tempted to see if I could get anywhere with her, but could never bring myself to try. Having, or trying to have, sex with a married woman even though I was single, was just something I was not into.

But all was not lost. Another lady in the cast had intimated that time with me outside the confines of the theatre was something we both might enjoy.

One evening after rehearsal and drinks, she flat-out asked me if I wanted a nightcap at her place.

We got there around midnight and I made it to my place the next morning in time to shower, shave, and get to work. I felt light as a feather and my horniness had been cured... temporarily.

That night at rehearsal, it was like nothing had happened. Neither of us made mention of the previous night and nobody else was any the wiser.

We finished rehearsal, did all of the performances, and had a production party. During all that, she and I met five more times at her apartment for sex. Also, during all that time, neither Kristy's husband Jake nor his injuries were ever mentioned. I started to bring it up, but never felt it was appropriate. However, she must have thought it was appropriate to bring up another subject when, at the production party she asked, "have you slept with her?"

"Uh. Who?"

She smiled... almost. "Never mind. You don't need to answer. I know you did."

"Why did you ask? Why do you care?"

"Because I'm jealous."

"Of who? Me or her?" It was déjà vu all over again. I remember having the same conversation with Chelsea and for an instant wondered what Kristy's response to my last question would be. I didn't have to wait long.

"Her, of course."

Okay. What happens now? I had no idea how to respond to that, so I just chuckled, and jokingly asked: "Why's that?"

She looked directly at me. "Because I've been thinking about how nice it would be to sleep with you myself." Then she took a small sip of the drink she was holding while continuing to lock eyes.

We were past the point of no return. "I've had the same thoughts about you, but she's single and available."

"So am I."

"What?"

"So am I. Single and available."

"No, you're not." Pause. "Are you?"

"Yes. What made you think I wasn't?"

"Jake."

"What about him?"

"Isn't he your husband? Or boyfriend?"

She laughed. "He's my dog."

"Well, hell. All this time I've assumed you were married."

"And now that you know I'm not?"

"Let's get out of here and go to my place." That was on a Sunday evening. She left my place the next morning just in time to get ready for work.

We lasted two months. They were fun months, but we realized there was no depth to our relationship.

I hadn't forgotten about Cat and thought of her occasionally and hoped she was doing well.

I was sitting at home one night and reflecting on my sex life. I'd had three amazing partners, but no lasting relationships and was beginning to wonder if I was to be relegated to that condition forever.

I smiled and thought, "why the hell not?" The sex is great, the women attractive, there were no commitments, and my only responsibility was to show up and fuck. Sounded good to me.

So, I resigned myself to a life somewhere between Don Juan and a bon vivant. I wasn't the gadabout that Don Juan was nor did I have resources to be considered a bon vivant, so I was caught in the middle.

So, there I was. A working stiff with a normal appetite for sex, regular food, and a better than average work ethic. All in all, a pretty happy fellow.

I was still happy when I answered the phone. "Hello, Chelsea. How are you?"

"I'm great, Brian. How are you and your love life?"

I laughed. "I'm fine and my love life is better than average, I suppose. How about you and yours?"

"I'm doing well, and my love life is better than ever; except for one little problem. Actually, it's not a problem, but it's unexpected."

"Uh, oh," I said. "A problem that isn't a problem? Must be a man."

She laughed. "It is. I'm in love."

"Good for you... and him."

"Thank you, Brian. We're getting married."

"Congratulations. When's the wedding?"

"In two months and you're invited."

"Great. I'll be there. Where?"

"Here in Denver."

"Who's the lucky guy? One of your group members?"

"Oh, God no. He's one of the IT guys here at the hospital. He doesn't know about the group. He'd die if he knew about that."

"Are you still involved with them? The group, that is."

"No. I stopped that two months ago."

"Are you going to miss it?"

"I don't think so. At least, I hope not. I don't want to mess this up."

"Then you won't. Let me know the date and I will be there."

I went to the wedding and met the groom. He wasn't at all the type I figured Chelsea would marry, but what the hell do I know? Love comes in assorted packages, I've heard. My only hope for my friend, Chelsea, was that her love for her husband, and his for her, would last a lifetime.

At the reception I was approached by two other guests. "Hello, Brian. I'm Terry Jameson and this is Edie Brown. Chelsea pointed you out to us. We've heard a lot about you from her and have been anxious to meet you."

I recognized their names from conversations with Chelsea, but I hesitated telling them I knew who they were, so I didn't. "I take it you are friends of hers as well."

"Yes, we are. Friends and co-workers. We like to think we've made her move here easier and made her feel more welcome."

"Oh, you did. She was very complimentary of the people here. The job was a big reason she moved, but she couldn't stop talking about the people."

They looked at each other. Then Terry spoke. "Good things we hope."

"Oh, yes. Very good."

"That was nice of her. We tried to make her feel welcome. She told us about you, too. We understand you direct plays in addition to your other, uh, interests."

I laughed. "Her talking about me could be good or bad, and yes, I still direct and have lots of 'other interests'."

"Oh, everything she says about you is good. How long are you staying in Denver?"

"I'm leaving tomorrow, but driving to Durango so I can go over Wolfcreek Pass and go through downtown Pagosa Springs. I've wanted to do that since I first heard that old song. Then I want to take that famous Durango to Silverton train ride. Then I was driving home from there."

They both laughed. "All the touristy stuff. That's too bad. You should spend some time here," said Edie. "Denver is a very friendly city."

"That's what Chelsea tells me," I said. They looked at each other. I figured I'd better not press the 'friendly' theme too much. I didn't want them to know I knew about their intimate little group.

Terry looked at Edie and I saw a very slight nod of her head before he spoke. "So, what are you doing after the reception? A few of us are getting together after we send the bride and groom off to Italy for their honeymoon." My mind went in several directions with the possibilities. Two members of a sex group asked me to join them. For drinks? Dinner? Sex? I took a sip of my champagne before telling them that it might be fun. "Great. Since you're driving to Durango, I take it you have a car."

"Yes. I drove up here."

"Never mind the car. What hotel are you staying at? Either Edie or I will pick you up at eight."

I never made it to Durango.

I met the rest of the group that evening and had the most fun I've ever had with my clothes on. They were an absolutely hilarious group of people and we ate, drank, and laughed (mostly laughed) until two in the morning when the others left. Edie and I talked and drank until five when she recommended I sleep in her guest room. At first I thought they invited me to maybe participate in one of their parties, but other than a few risqué jokes, the subject of sex never came up. If I was right and had been invited to play, I assumed I was found lacking by one or more of them, so it never happened. That was too bad because I would have enjoyed sex with any, or all, of the women there.

It was over the breakfast the next morning that the subject of sex first came up. We were relaxing over coffee laced with Bailey's when Edie spoke. "When Chelsea was here the first time, she told us about you. At first we thought you were her theatrical mentor, but one evening after a few drinks, we heard that you were more than that."

"Oh. In what way?"

She smiled. "We learned that you were her sex guru as well."

"I don't know about that. We did 'dally' a bit."

"Dally?" She laughed. "She's really accomplished in the pleasures of the flesh and she contributes it all to you."

I laughed out loud. "May I ask how you know of her 'accomplishments' in the art of 'pleasures of the flesh'? Has she been bragging?" I was still laughing. "Or maybe I shouldn't ask."

It was her turn to laugh. "You know very well how I know. She told you about us the first chance she had after her first session with us. We try to be secretive, but I think each of us has someone outside the group we've confided in. In talking to her, I've decided her confidant has to be you. Am I right?"

"Yes, you are. Does the rest of the group know I know?"

"No. And she doesn't know I know. In fact, I wasn't sure until just now. I just deduced it from the way she's talked about you."

"Are you going to tell the others?"

"No. Like I said, I think we all have someone we've told."

"And who have you told?"

"My ex-husband."

"Holy shit. Really?"

"Yep. We're closer now than we ever were while we were married."

"Damn. And it's okay with him?"

"He only wants me to be happy."

"Were you in the group when you were married?"

"God, no."

"Did he not care?"

She turned serious. "About sex?"

"Yes."

"He did at first. We had a nice sex life. He was to me, what you were to Chelsea. Then some asshole on drugs tried to rob a store."

"What happened if I may ask?"

"He was a policeman and was called to the scene. The asshole was spaced out on drugs and tried to shoot his way out. One of his shots hit Jacob, my husband, in the pelvic area and that was it." She took a sip of her coffee. "Sex for him was over but it wasn't for me. We tried dildos, strapons, tongue, even fisting, but nothing worked as well as the real thing. He offered to let me take lovers and I did at first, but I felt so guilty coming home to him that I couldn't stand it, so we decided to divorce. I say we, but it was him who insisted. He wasn't going to let me live my life without sex and the thought of my going out and fucking someone then coming home to him hurt both of us." She took another sip. "Damn, you're only the second person I've ever told that too. Terry is the other one."

"I'm sorry, Edie."

"Why? You had nothing to do with it."

"I know, but..."

"I know. Thank you."

"What happened to the asshole?"

"As Jacob was falling, he shot the bastard in what he called 'center mass'. He was dead before he hit the ground."

"What does Jacob do now?"

"He works in an assisted living facility helping the elderly. He teaches self-defense to little old ladies and is the favorite guy there. He's as happy as he can be and likes me being able to live and enjoy my lifestyle."

"And he has no problem with your group?"

"God, no. He likes to hear the stories I tell."

"Let me guess. He likes the girl-girl stories the best."

She laughed. "Of course he does. He's a man. How about you? Do you like girl-girl stories?"

"To quote you; 'Of course he does. He's a man'. I've only seen videos, but would like to see it in person someday."

She smiled. "If you decided not go to Durango, that might be possible." She locked eyes with me and sipped her coffee.

My dick got hard.

Shortly after that, she had to get ready for work and on her way, dropped me off at my hotel. She took my phone number then leaned over to me. "Don't stray too far from your phone." Then she kissed me.

My dick got hard again.

Two hours later she called me. "Does your car have GPS?"

"Yes." Then she gave me an address. "That's Terry's cabin. Three of us get off at 11 and will be there by midnight. The rest will get there about the same time. Get some rest. You'll need it. See you at midnight." She was laughing as she ended the call.

I managed to sleep for three hours then had a big steak dinner. I didn't have wine or any other alcohol with my meal because I wanted to wait; and wait I did. My dick was hard most of the time in anticipation of what I hoped was going to happen; and it wasn't disappointed.

There were four other cars at Terry's when I got there. I didn't have a chance to ring the doorbell because the door was opened before I got to it.

I was halfway across the room and a drink was in my hand. I tasted it and liked it immediately. It was called Casino Royale and was the most erotic and exotic thing I'd ever tasted. There are different schools of thought about alcohol and horniness. In most people, too much will diminish their ability to function. It is said that red wine enhances the female sex urge, but like all theories, that is debatable and depends on the individual.

Two sips of the Casino Royale and I felt I was going to be invincible that night.

I was kissed and welcomed by three women within minutes of my arrival.

I had met everyone there, and even remembered some of their names and after my welcome was told to relax until the others got there. "We never begin until all that are coming are here." Terry told me.

Edie was the last to arrive. One of the other men, Phillip, I believe his name was, announced the rules. "We all know that Brian is special. He's the second person to play with us that we weren't sure if he was going to stay and be a permanent member of our little group." He looked at me. "Chelsea was the other one. We don't know what it is about you Louisiana people, but whatever it is, we like it. The rules are as follows. There are no rules. So far it has always been girl and boy or girl and girl, but if you want boy and boy, you'll have to look somewhere else because unless one of these guys is keeping something secret, we all just like girls." At that point the other guys cheered and confirmed they only liked girls. The girls, on the other hand, all booed and allowed as how they would like to see some cocksucking by the guys. That led to some fun kidding and one of the girls asked me if I wanted to suck a cock. I allowed as how no cock would ever touch my lips. That brought cheers from the guys and boos from the girls; all in good humor and I had the feeling it wasn't the first time it was discussed.