Have You Slept with Her?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The speaker continued. "As with all newcomers, and I use the term advisedly, in the case of men, the girls draw straws to see who gets him first. I've been told that Edie has won the draw for you, Brian."

"We didn't draw straws. She just told us she was going to get him first," said the only redhead in the group. Everybody laughed.

Edie crossed the room to me. "You bet your ass, I'm getting him first. He spent the night in my apartment and it's all I could do to keep my hands off him. I wore my finger to the bone rubbing myself and I want the real thing." With that she launched at me and we fell on the sofa. "Fuck me, first. Then I'll suck your dick so good, you'll throw rocks at those Louisiana girls." The others cheered as she and I hurriedly undressed and I buried myself in her and she groaned. "Oh, God. I knew it was going to be good," she said as she started moving beneath me.

For the next five hours, I fucked all four of the women and enjoyed watching, for the first time in my life, two women together. That, in and of itself, was the hottest fucking thing I have ever seen. Full stop!

None of them had to be at work in the morning, but four had to be there at three in the afternoon. They didn't leave until noon. The other four had the day off so we played and napped all day.

Their parties rarely lasted more than 24 hours and I can understand why; total exhaustion.

We all met for drinks the evening before I left and I was voted a member of the group, even though I was leaving.

The drive home was a thoughtful one. It took 14 hours and I did it nonstop. It's a wonder I never killed myself or someone else.

Chelsea called me when they got back from Italy. "Edie told me about your initiation."

"It was something else. I can understand why you liked it so much. Are you sure you can survive without it?"

"Yes, I am. Even more now than before. How about you?"

"I liked it, but I'm sure it was a one-time thing."

"Maybe not. You can come up here for visits."

"I won't rule it out."

"Good. That way you could visit me, too... without the sex benefits, of course."

"Of course."

It turned out not to be a one-time thing because two months later, I made another trip to Denver. Partying with the group was just as hot as I remembered it and I was convinced that I would be back for more and Edie asked me if I had given any thought to moving there. I told her truthfully that I had not, but because of the fun I'd just experienced, I might just reconsider.

While there I spent a little time with Chelsea and her husband. She seemed changed in a domestic sort of way.

At home after my trip to Denver, I relished the memory of the sexual adventures, but concluded the lifestyle was not for me. I would continue the brief departures from reality and submerge myself in the Denver Debauchery occasionally; after all I'm not stupid. But I also figured that I, with no history of anything resembling even a semi-permanent or long-term relationship, would eventually turn away from the group. My two FWB's were the exception, but they were just for sexual convenience, not emotional involvement.

Never having any permanent emotional relationships didn't stop me from thinking of Cat and I realized I missed her and regardless of however much that was, I intended to go back to Denver for more revelry.

It was a week before Thanksgiving and I had just gotten off the phone with Edie when my phone rang again. Caller ID told me it was Cat. "Hello. Long time no see. How are you?" I asked.

"Not too bad. You?" She asked.

"Doing well, thank you."

"Good. Brian, I called for a couple of reasons. First was to ask if you are directing a play next season. If so, would you still want me to choreograph it?"

"Actually, I've asked not to direct. I'm taking the year off."

"Why?"

"Honest?"

"Yes.""

"I've been thinking about spending some time in Denver and that would preclude directing in my usual time slot."

"Denver? Isn't that where Chelsea lives?"

"Yes. It is."

"Is she the reason you want to go there?"

"Not really. She's married, but I intend to see her."

"I'd heard that she is married, but the two of you have a history."

I laughed. "So do you and I, but that doesn't mean she and I would continue doing what we did before; just like you and I won't as long as one of us is involved with someone else. The fact is, I have some new friends there."

"Our history is the other reason I wanted to talk to you."

"What about it?"

"Would you like to continue from where we left off?"

"I'm sorry. What?"

"Would you like to continue our relationship from where we left off?"

"Are you no longer with what's his name?

"Keith. No, we're no longer together."

"What happened? Or is it none of my business?"

I heard her chuckle. "Oh, it's very much your business."

"How?"

"Well, to cut right to the chase, you remember all those things I know about you? Movie, book, color, food; all that stuff."

"Yes. All the things I don't know about you."

"Yes, but I'd like to give you another opportunity to learn them if you'd like to."

"What brought that on?"

"Keith is a great guy. Educated, caring, thoughtful, patient. All the things people look for in a partner, but about a month ago, it dawned on me that I didn't know any of the things about him that I know about you, and I realized that I have no desire to know them. And the reason I don't care to know is because I don't love him." There was a long pause before she spoke again. "I know I don't love him, because I love you."

I had the thought that if that same situation had been written into a play or TV movie, that moment would have been the perfect place to end an Act in the play or cut to a commercial if it were a TV movie. I had that thought only because I couldn't think of anything to say.

"Hello? Brian? Are you still there?"

"I am."

"Well?"

"Well, I'm not sure what to say."

"That's okay. Why don't you take some time to think about it."

"I don't need to think about continuing our relationship. There's no doubt about that, but the love thing is a surprise."

I heard her chuckle again. "It came as a surprise to me, too. Keith and I were going along fine until last month when I saw you at Robin's sitting alone having dinner. My heart starting beating faster and I wanted to sit and have dinner with you and, to tell the truth, I got a little damp thinking about being with you again. Don't get me wrong, sex with Keith is nice, but with you, it was always much better than just nice." My mind was going places I never knew existed. "Besides, when I was with you, I always felt wanted and safe, and I knew you would take care of me when and if I ever needed it. I was okay knowing I was just a fuckbuddy because I was YOUR fuckbuddy. Nobody has ever made me feel like I did when I was with you and I didn't realize it until I saw you in Robin's." She paused again. "Does any of that make sense?"

"Part of it does and it may also clear up some stuff that has been rattling around in my head since right before you met Keith."

"What kind of stuff?"

"Do you remember when I asked you who your favorite singer was?"

"Yes. That started most of this."

"That's right, and it started because I started feeling guilty about not knowing things about you I thought I should know. The things that make your life what it is. Music. Food. Likes. Dislikes. The only things I knew; correct that, the only things I know are that you love dancing and who your favorite dancer is."

She laughed out loud. "I don't believe for one minute that you know who my favorite dancer is. I don't think anyone knows that because it's my most private secret but don't ask me why. It's silly, I know, but I like to think he and I, or maybe she's a she, have a private bond between us." I started to tell her, but she stopped me. "Just a second. I want to do this in person. I want to look right at you when you tell me; and if you're right, none of the other stuff about me will mean jack diddly shit. It will prove that my feelings about you are correct. You are more insightful and caring than you think you are."

"Oh, I don't know about that, but I'll wait. How about dinner tomorrow and if you still want to continue our relationship, we can come to my place and get naked."

She laughed. "Oh, Brian, I'm sooo ready to continue, but we'll have dinner first, but why don't we have it here, at my house. Then when you fall on your face and are wrong about my favorite dancer, I'll be happy to give you a sympathy fuck."

It was my turn to laugh. "Sympathy fuck? When I'm right, you'll be giving me the best fuck you've ever given anybody. And just to make sure you don't cheat, have his; and I KNOW it's a man, name written on a piece of paper."

With that we ended the call, and two opposite thoughts immediately came to mind. First was what if I were wrong about the dancer? And second, I felt better than I had in months. The thought of seeing her again brightened my spirits considerably.

I was no sooner in the door and she raised her hand and a piece of paper was in it. "Alright, smartypants. What's the name?" She asked.

That was it. The moment. Hero or goat. But actually, it depended on the definition of goat. In Charlie Brown's time, being the goat was a bad thing, but now it also means Greatest Of All Time. So, what would it be? Charlie Brown or Greatness. We'd soon know. "Before I answer..."

"Oh, no... This is too good to wait on. Come on, name, please." So, I told her. The stunned look on her face was priceless. "How on earth did you know that? No one knows that."

"Except me."

"Okay, but how?"

"You and I have seen several touring Musicals and we have enjoyed them, but the one you liked the best was choreographed on Broadway by him. You made it a point of telling me that and you had never mentioned any other choreographer. You watched every step every dancer made and for six weeks afterward you danced to one of the songs from that show every time we were together. You had never done that before and I haven't seen you do it since. The last I knew, you were still trying to 'channel' his style."

"You jerk. You know more than you let people know." That started a good natured question-and-answer session about what I actually did and didn't know about her. Actually, that session didn't last long because I reached for the buttons on her blouse and she stopped speaking when my lips touched hers, but I did hear her say "I love you" and I'm pretty sure I told her the same thing.

I've read and directed enough plays and seen enough movies to know that in their tried-and-true formula, shortly after the two lead characters declare their love some 'glitch' occurs that creates the dramatic moment where their future together is in doubt. Then someone or something comes along that straightens everything out. This is called the 'Deus ex machina' and miraculously makes everything right in the world of the story.

I moved in with Cat shortly after that evening and for the last two years have never been happier. Our story doesn't need a "Deus ex machina" because the only dramatic moments we have are what will we order at Robin's or what will we do next weekend.

I haven't been back to Denver and have no plans to go.