Haven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allowing the denim to slide down his legs, she set silently and still for a moment, drinking in the sight of him...all of him...he was hot and hard and fully erect with passion, the blue veins beneath the taunt skin the most enchanting thing she had ever seen.

Mesmerized completely by him, by being so near to him, she drank in a breath to steady her nerves before lifting her hands to gently cup his burning flesh and at the feel of her tenderly fingers stroking over him almost reverently, he gasped her name and she instantly stilled.

"Did I...did I do something wrong?" Had she hurt him? That was her biggest fear.

"God, no, baby, you didn't hurt me at all. I just...it feels incredible."

"I'm glad. I want to make you feel good."

He opened his mouth, he wasn't even sure what he intended to say to her, but before he could process a possible thought, she wrapped her lips around him, taking him deep inside the wet heat that engulfed him like a sensual haven. His knees nearly buckled...the pleasure, simply being, in her mouth was glorious...perfect...he closed his eyes and leaned back against his desk as she set about on a tender endeavourer that generated more pleasure then he had ever known or even thought possible. No one had ever touched him as Callie did...no woman in his past had ever had such desire to please him and it was more than mildly astounding to him that this girl, this young, sweetly innocent girl could flame to life passions with nothing more than a mere smile. She had her heart, his soul, in her hands...he was connected to her, bound to her and for the first time, the prospect of having that kind of connection with another didn't terrify or frighten him, a reality he relished as Callie laved him with her tongue, taking him deeper into her mouth as cupped his balls tenderly in her warm hands.

Focused completely on Logan, she lost herself in the delight she found in pleasing him...in hearing him whispering her name as he wrapped his fingers into her hair, anchoring her close to him, telling her how wonderful it felt to have her touching him. How right it felt...she could feel it as his flesh began to swell and pulse...she could feel the fire raging in him as she arched her head slightly, suckling him with more vigor, finding she loved his salty, masculine flavor. He tasted right somehow...perfect...had someone asked, she would not have been able to explain it, she was not certain she understood it herself, she only knew she was rapidly becoming addicted to the delight she found in pleasing him, in knowing that she had the power and the means to make the man she loved respond eagerly to her touch.

"Callie..." Finding his voice was a struggle, he could hardly breathe through the arousal as he pulled back from her.

"What? What is it?"

"Not like this...not the first time. I want to be inside you."

"Logan..."

He caught her hands in his and pulled her up, until she was pressed to him, her sensitive breast crushed against to his chest...flesh to flesh, no barrier between then, he easily captured her mouth in a heated, hungry kiss.

"I need to be inside of you, Callie." He cupped her face in his hands as he eyes found hers and held and she smiled despite the sudden need to cry. "I want to bury myself inside of you and I want to feel you wrapped around me when I come...I went to feel you squeezing hard around me as you come..." He kissed her again, hard and thoroughly, stealing her breath and all ability to form rational thought as Logan bent down and hooked one arm beneath her knees, easily lifting her against him as her arms wrapped around his neck.

Tenderly pressing her face to his neck, she nipped at his ear and whispered again that she loved him...needed him desperately, as he carried her the short distance across the room, to the old leather sofa that dominated one corner.

Kneeling, he placed her gently against the cool black cushions that felt almost icy against her heated, passion scorched skin as he went down on his knees beside her, looking down at her with eyes that told her how he wanted her...his eyes told her what he had yet to find the strength to put into actual words, but for now, it was more than enough. It was a start...she knew what he was feeling...she knew what he wanted and she understood that what had already taken place between them and what was about to transpire was as special and as new to him as it was to her, as the emotions were something each was experiencing for the first time ever.

Brushing a damp lock of hair back from her flushed face, he smiled at her, unable to fully believe that this was real...that she was his...this amazing woman loved him, seemingly needed him, as much as he needed her.

"You are so beautiful, Callie. Do you realize that? Do you have any idea..." He trailed off as he shook his head.

"You make be feel beautiful, Logan. No one has ever done that before."

"I find it hard to believe no one has ever told you how stunning you are."

"People have said the words, yes, but no one has ever made me feel beautiful, the way you do, each time you look at me." She lifted a hand, cupping his cheek. "I love you, Logan...you are the one that is beautiful and I...please, make love to me and let me show you how much I do love you." She felt heated tears rushing to her eyes, but before she could shed them, Logan gently kissed them away, whispering to her again that she was more than beautiful...she was perfect and glorious...he told her that she was everything right in his world and those words washed over her like a warm wave, whisking her into passionate oblivion.

Basking in the sensations, the needs, he kissed his way down to her breast, returning his attention to her already overly sensitive, passion engorged nipples as he placed one hand gently between her parted thighs to find her warm and wonderfully wet. Her curls were damp with need and the instant he carefully touched her, she gasped his name before arching into his touch, telling him with her actions that she needed and wanted more. She was on fire for him, for what only he had the means to give her...every cell in her body was in tuned him and she cried out his name at the feel of his fingers sliding into her, parting her flesh that was slick with desire.

"Christ, Callie, you are so tight, baby..." He lifted his mouth from her quivering breast to look down at her.

"It's...I'm okay. Really."

"Have you ever..."

"Once. In high school."

"Jesus. Baby..."

"Don't...please, tell me that doesn't change your mind."

"I couldn't change my mind if I wanted to."

At that, she smiled in obvious delight as he kissed her again and as he did, he slowly eased another finger inside her and she moaned, feeling the wonderful stretching sensations taking her over...the passion took control and she went with it, lifting her hips to silently beg for more as she shivered in delight. She felt as if she were coming apart...flying and falling...she cried out in needy pleasure as Logan flexed his fingers inside of her, curling and pressing hard against a tender place deep inside.

"Oh, God...that is...please..." She knew the rush of words made no sense, she did not have a clue how to piece together what she wanted, needed, to say, but Logan understood that she was close to an edge and it made him smile.

"Just let go, baby. I am here. I have you."

But she shook her head, forcing open her passion heavy eyes. "Inside. Please. I want you, inside of me...now..." The pressure of his fingers was incredible, but she wanted to feel him hard within her, buried deep, driving her insane...she looked up at him, her eyes pleading with him to understand and his smile told her he did as he eased his hand away from her weeping cunt as she whimpered her need.

Slowly, careful not to burden her with his weight too suddenly, he eased onto the sofa, his arms braced on either side of her head as she parted her legs wider to make room for him as he looked down at her, his eyes serious, filled with passion. She could see his need for her...it was easy to see his desire...she could see how he longed to make this moment perfect and it made her smile as she tangled her hands in his hair and easily pulled him to her, so she could kiss him rather soundly even as she instinctively drew up her knees before winding her legs around his waist in an effort to better prepare herself for him.

In a rush of gently whispers that praised her body, he slid a hand between them to guide his straining flesh to her...she held his eyes, allowing him to see the delight she felt as he entered into her slowly, parting her desire slick folds an inch at a time. He filled her slowly and completely, as she arched up, begging for more...she whispered his name as he gritted his teeth, finding he was nearly overwhelmed by glorious sensations.

She was tight...so damn tight...she gloved him in her wet heat, the muscles holding his flesh in a incredibly powerful grip so intense words could not describe the feelings that flooded him as Callie again lifted her hips, driving him into her completely as he gasped her name and she tightened her legs around his waist.

"Logan..." She whispered his name, basking in the pleasure.

"God, Callie, you feel so good. So damn good." He buried his face in her neck drinking in a deep breath that filled his senses with her...with the sweet scents of Callie and sex mingled into an aroma he could savor for a lifetime.

"I love you." She pressed her lips to his ear, holding to him. "I love you so much..." Every single nerve ending in her body was on fire, blazing with need...she was focused on the man that filled her and the pleasure she derived from having him inside of her as he slowly moved once, to press deeper and test her readiness. He didn't want to rush, he wanted to make certain she was as aroused as he was...seeing to her pleasure mattered most to him as she withered beneath him, her eyes hazy with need that assured him she was more than ready. She had, they had waited enough, it was time...it was finally their time...her eyes burned with tears that were a product of her ever growing passion as he brushed his lips over hers once more before slowly setting a gentle but very steadily intense pace.

Her body felt as if it had been meant to accept him...hard and full he probed deeper and deeper it seemed with each trust and Callie eagerly flexed her quivering hips to accept each stroke of his cock, feeling the flames building within. Her entire body was alive...singing...his damp flesh collided with hers again and again as she dug her heels into his back, her hands grasping hard to his shoulders as their eyes locked and held.

"So beautiful..." His hands tangled in her hair as he whispered the words.

"I love you...so much..." Her seeking lips captured his mouth as he quickened the pace as she shuddered around him, knowing she was moving closer and closer to a blessed peak...she could feel her body primed and ready as he hammered into her while she begged for more and more and more. She was beyond control...she was lost within the needs...her skin burned and all her senses were consumed completely by him all around her; he consumed sight and smell just as he consumed her body and she screamed out his name as every muscle she possessed grew taunt and tense in the instant before the most glorious eruption occurred.

In a flash, the world seemed to shatter...the pleasure was astounding...never had she felt anything so perfect and pure and magical as wave after wave steadily washed over her, pulling at her, dragging her beneath a passion generated current that swept her to a place unlike any she had ever known or imagined.

"Beautiful..." She could hear Logan's voice through the haze. "So beautiful baby...do that for me again. Come for me again..." There was a demand, not a request, as he continued to drive into her a bit more wildly this time, leaving her with no choice but to find the peak and fall over it once more, untamed and headfirst into a enchanting abyss.

Mesmerized by her, by the sight she made as she came without hesitation or any form of inhibition, he lost his own battle to hold back a moment more...it was impossible to maintain any semblance of control as she tightened around him, gripping him and pumping his body with her own until he finally came with a resounding cry. He exploded deep inside her...filled her...he had lost himself completely in this woman...this perfect woman that made him feel more than he had ever believed he could or would, she had driven him beyond reason and he adored her for it as he pressed his lips to her in a heated, hungry kiss.

Still locked together, their bodies damp with sweat and simmering with passion, he took a moment to catch his breath before flipping their positions with little effort, so he was flat of his back and she was stretched out over him, her head resting on his chest where his heart thundered a steady beat that matched her own.

For a long time, they laid like that, arms and legs intertwined, lost in the hazy afterglow, comfortably content as his hands played through her hair and she savored being close to him...he held her so gently and completely, as if he never intended to let her go and Callie found herself praying that was indeed the case as she finally lifted her head, looking down at him.

"I think that was much better than my leaving would have been." She felt safe teasing him and she was reward by his laughter.

"I have to agree with that, baby. Thank God you are so damn stubborn."

"Thank God you decided to stop being so stubborn."

"I can agree with that, too." He reached for her hand that rested on his chest, brining it to his lips, to gently kiss the inside of her wrist. "How are you?" She looked amazing, her eyes bright with passion, her lips swollen...she looked glorious and he wanted to stare at her forever, just as she was, in that moment.

"I am great. More than that..." She giggled and shook her head. "You?"

"I have never felt better."

"Really?"

"Oh yeah. I think you and I are going to have to do this often." His tone was teasing, but she could see in his eyes that he was serious.

"I could probably be agreeable to that. But only because I love you."

"I guess it is a good thing that I happen to love you, too."

At those words, she went still as her eyes grew wide and he smiled up at her, pleased that he had said them...the words he had never thought he could say, but he had and more than that, he meant each one of them.

"Logan..."

"I love you, Callie. I love you. I was afraid to say it. Afraid to feel it. I never have before, and to be honest, I wasn't even sure I could feel the emotion when..." He shook his head slowly, as he searched for the means to explain it to her.

"It's okay. You don't have to..."

But he smiled and touched a finger to her lips. "I have went through my entire life with all sorts of things locked up inside of me. All my fears and feelings, my ability to feel, I buried it deep a really long time ago, because all I had ever felt was pain and hurt and shame and I figured that I could go the rest of my life never feeling those things again." He slid his hand to cup her cheek, as she leaned into his palm. "Then you came along, like a force of nature and I...suddenly I was wild for you and feeling things I had never felt before and you unlocked that part of me that I buried so long ago and I love you for that and so much more, Callie. You have brought sunlight to me, a kind of light I have never had before..." She had turned his life around...she had returned his life to him, in a way he wouldn't have believed possible and she could sense he meant all he had said as she leaned down to kiss him, the tears in her eyes born from the joy she felt.

Holding her pressed close, he set up on the sofa, keeping her in his lap as their mouths merged again and again and she could feel renewed desire burning between them.

"Logan..."

"Callie..." He smiled against her lips.

"No more pushing me away or trying to get me out of your life?"

"No more. You are stuck with me, baby."

"I can live with that." She looped her arms around his neck.

"You want to know something?" He creased her face with his eyes.

"What would that be?"

"I am damn glad you decided to volunteer here."

"So am I, my love. So am I. And I am about to volunteer again."

"Really? What are you about to volunteer for?" It felt natural, sitting there with her, in his office, with her perched on his lap.

"I am volunteering to love you for the rest of my life, if you will have me." Her stunning eyes reached into his as she said it and he smiled even as his chest tightened with emotion.

"I am more than willing, baby, because I have come to realize that you are my Haven and I never want to lose you."

"You never will."

"Good. I love you, Callie."

"I love you, Logan."

At those words, she kissed him again and he slipped his arms around her, pressing her hard and close as their souls and bodies and hearts once again merged into one with each now knowing it could and would last a lifetime.

**************************************************

The chilled night wrapped Logan in a bitter embrace as he stood outside the main entrance to Haven, his thoughts slowly turning from to the past to the present at the soft sound of his name reaching him just as Callie appeared at his side.

Smiling gently, she pressed herself close to him as he slipped an arm around her shoulders and she rested her head for a moment, feeling warm and content just being near him, despite the almost frigid wind. Winter had settled in for a long stay, it seemed, knocking autumn aside with a surprise ease, leaving those that lived on the streets in a scramble for shelter...Haven was at full capacity, mostly regulars with a few new faces here and there. In the three years since she had first walked into the shelter, Callie had become more than familiar with how men and women and kids came and went...how some strayed around while others disappeared into the mist, moving on or fading away, she never knew for sure and Logan had cautioned her more than once not to think about it too much, despite the fact that she knew he didn't take that advise for himself.

"Hey." She finally whispered after a few silent moments passed.

"You should be inside. It's cold out here, baby."

"I know. That's why I came out here. You should come inside, too." He had been out for almost an hour, she had sensed he had a lot on his mind, so she had given him time to be alone, to work through his thoughts. "I was getting worried." At that, he looked down at her and smiled slightly before bending lower, to drop a kiss on her mouth while his free hand moved to rest on her swollen stomach.

"How's the kid doing tonight?" There was a warm affection in his voice as he asked.

"The kid is kicking the hell out of his mother."

"Just letting you know he is there."

"As if I could forget." She laughed and looked down at his hand on her belly. "I think he's trying to kick his way out of there. I almost hate to remind him he has another month or so to go, before his grand entrance."

"Betty is counting down the days."

"I know. She brought me another blanket today. This kid is well stocked."

"He's gonna be well loved, too."

"I know. He is a lucky kid because he has you as a dad."

"Well, I think he got pretty damn lucky in the mother department." He lifted his eyes to hers and she smiled again. "It's still kind of amazing, when I really wrap my mind around how...it is hard to believe at times how much my life has chance, Callie, and I have you to thank for that, sweetheart." His emotions were evident in his words, in his eyes...the guard he still held in place when others were around lowered completely, in that moment, allowing her to see clearly what he felt for her and their child.