Haven Ch. 01 - New Members

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex pulled his wife close to him and the couple started making out. The nervous tension was palpable. Alex massaged Casey's breasts and gave them each a quick suck. Casey let out a moan. She looked over at Angela who was smiling and watching intently. Alex moved his hand down to Casey's panties and began rubbing her clit through the fabric. Casey let out a few more moans and started squeezing Alex's cock through his underwear. Alex groaned, his cock was now as hard as it could be. After a minute or so they both shed their underwear and stood completely naked on stage. Angela mouthed a "wow" when they looked over to her.

"Okay, Alex. Show me how you fuck your wife. I want you to mount her here in front of me" Angela directed from the stands.

Alex got behind his wife and bent her over at the waist. He slid his cock in between her legs a few times to lubricate it with her juices which were now practically dripping from her slit. He lined up his cock with her needy hole and pushed his way inside.

"Ooooooooh fuuuuuuck that's good" Casey moaned, involuntarily. This was the first time anyone had ever watched her have sex and she was beyond aroused by it. Alex pushed his cock all the way inside her. Casey looked up at Angela who was now a little red in the face herself. It felt so wrong for someone to be looking at her when she was stuffed ith her husbands cock. It was a completely new experience and it was exhilarating, just like Angela said. Alex began thrusting in and out of her, Angela watched each one.

"You like me seeing you with a cock inside you Casey? Getting fucked by your husband?" Angela asked from the stands. Casey wanted to scream that she fucking loved it but decided just to nod and moan "Yes Angela." Her pussy was on fire, each thrust brought her closer and closer to orgasm. Alex pulled her arms back to drive his cock deeper on each thrust.

"That's it, take his cock in front of me. I love seeing it disappear inside you." Angela cooed from the stand. It was too much for Casey, she needed to cum but was too embarrassed to let go in front of a stranger. She started moaning louder and louder.

As if reading her mind Angela pushed further. "Oooooh sounds like you need to cum. You can cum for me Casey. I want to see it. Maybe Alex will be a good boy and cum inside you too. I want to watch him fill your tight little pussy" Angela was noticeably worked up now too. She was sitting forward in her seat, egging them on. She couldn't take her eyes off of them. Encouraged by Angela, Alex increased the pace and force he was fucking his wife with.

Casey couldn't hold back any longer, she came hard on Alex's cock, yelling as she did and staring into Angela's eyes.

"Huuuuuuh! Fuck! Huuuuuuh... fuck Alex.... Huuuuuh.... Fill me in front of Angela!"

Alex fulfilled his wife's request and shot his load into her. This was the first time he had cum in front of a third party as well. He groaned as he emptied his balls into his wife, also looking at Angela as he did. The couple stayed frozen for a moment to process what happened. Angela gave a small round of applause.

"Yay! You guys were amazing! How'd it feel? I know I was certainly worked up. If this was during members' hours you would have seen me masturbating for sure!"

"That was incredible. I felt like a sex goddess!" Casey blurted out as she collected her clothing. It was everything she imagined and more.

"Excellent! Why don't you get yourselves put back together and meet me in the dance floor bar to wrap up! Wipes and towels are in the dispensers around the room"

...

"... And this one just says that you acknowledge that recording any form of media from inside the club is prohibited and that your membership will be revoked without a refund if we find you doing that."

Casey and Alex scribbled their signatures on the lines.

"Okay! That's the last one! Welcome to Haven guys! We are so excited to have you. Your membership will officially begin when we get your first blood test results and this month's payment. I hope to see you guys very soon!" Angela winked and extended her hand, shook Casey's then Alex's, then walked them to the front entrance and sent them off.

12