The Golf Club

Story Info
Wife accompanies a neighbour to a function.
9.8k words
3.61
40.4k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood looking at herself in the mirror, her skin was smooth slightly tanned, her breasts were full and round, still quite pert with large dark nipples, as she looked she absent mindedly pinched each one sending shivers through her body and adding to her already aroused state of mind.

It had been a strange afternoon her neighbour Mr Allen, Peter, had dropped by unexpectedly as Kay was in the middle of a major sexual daydream, her hands inside her panties rubbing her clit as her fingers teased one of her exposed nipples. She usually managed to get to the privacy of her bedroom to masturbate but for some reason she had the urge to do it in her lounge. So there she was laid out on the sofa legs spread and her breasts exposed as she lived out her erotic daydream in which she was being seduced by an much older and experienced man who was really making her feel sexy and slutty, using her to the full.

The first knock on the door passed without her noticing, so deep was she in her fantasy, it was the second one that brought her round, albeit slowly. In her heightened state of arousal, her face flushed she managed to get a glimpse of a shadow at the window as she dragged herself away from her fantasy lover, in the haze of her excitement she noticed the shadow had moved away.

"Oh my god "she gasped to herself as she hurriedly pulled herself together and headed for the door.

"Hi Kay, as I was passing I thought I would knock in and see if you and Carl were still up for that dinner at the Golf Club next week, I have to order the tickets is all really, not interrupting anything I hope".

Kay blushed some more, maybe it was him that looked through the window! No, no she rationalised it's just my imagination running away with me she thought.

Peter stood there smiling, knowing that what he had seen had just made his day, the bulge in his trousers was testament to that, he had also made his mind up that he wanted this woman even more now he had seen her spread so sexily across her sofa.

"Oh yes of course, can I get back to you this evening Peter, I think Carl has to work, but you never know he may be able to make it".

"Well even if he doesn't make it I would be very happy to escort you there myself, in fact it would be a privilege". The smile widened as he made the offer, Kay reddened further still realising that her neighbour was more than happy to take her out without her husband.

"I don't know if I could do that but I will discuss it with Carl later Ok Peter?"

Peter grinned, the thought of taking this sexy married woman out alone without her husband started to excite him as his mind filled with visions of Kay and how she was a few minutes previously.

"Sure Kay, no problem, but if Carl has to work then he should do it, it's obviously important, but that doesn't mean you have to shut yourself away does it?, and it is only the Club Committee's annual dinner, so will be a good evening, talk to Carl and let me know what you decide Ok?"

After saying their goodbyes Kay closed the door, she realised her heart was pounding and looking in the hallway mirror she could plainly see her nipples were erect and easily visible through her thin blouse.

Her hands went to her breasts, easing open her blouse, she bared her breasts once more, her fingers working on her swollen nipples once again, this time her fantasy lover had a face and a name, it was Peter Allen, as she moved her hips in rhythm with her need she pulled on her nipples, eyes closed her hand inside her panties to find she was soaking wet this time. In a few short minutes she started to feel her orgasm build then from within her the pulsating began a sharp burst at first before a deeper rhythmic throbbing as her vagina pulsed in tune with her clitoral arousal, her knees weakened as she came so hard her fingers working inside her sopping cunt, each pulse gripping her fingers tightly, she gasped with each throbbing sensation as she almost fell such was the power of her orgasm.

That evening when her husband came home Kay mentioned Peter Allen dropping by and how he had offered to take her to the dinner alone if necessary. They snuggled on the sofa together and sipped wine relaxing after the events of the day.

"I really do have to work that weekend hun, I will be out overnight too but if you want to go out with Peter to the dinner then that's OK with me"

"I am not so sure Carl, he is a lovely guy and all that but I really do think he has a thing for me, if you know what I mean".

"Who wouldn't, you are gorgeous, 38 years old, and still sexy as hell, any guy our age would want a crack at you let alone Peter, he must be at least 60, I know he is fit and all but at least he isn't a fat old pervert, if you want to go then its fine with me".

As Carl said this he was rubbing Kay's nipples, he knew what it did to her and it would definitely weaken her resolve he was certain. They had both been fantasising together about Kay with other men so this would be another addition to their fantasy, images filled his mind as he teased her erect nipple some more before taking it into his mouth and sucking gently while his hands busied themselves with her panties. Kay's mind wandered to this afternoon and how she was sure Peter had seen her masturbating, she moaned as Carl suckled on her nipples one after the other.

Next day was uneventful, Kay had a few things to do around the house to keep her busy, just after 2pm the phone rang. It was Peter.

"Hello Kay, how are you doing today?" he asked casually.

"I am fine thanks, just getting a few things done before the weekend".

"Good, good, I have just spoken to Carl, he called to let me know he couldn't make the Club dinner and that he was Ok with me escorting you for the evening"

"Er oh, he did that?"

"Yes he just called, I know it's a bit of a rush but as it's a formal dinner, I have to ask if you have a ball gown?"

"No, I don't actually"

"Never mind we can deal with that tomorrow if that's Ok with you we can go shopping, I need a new dinner suit anyway so we can do that together, I will pick you up around 10, OK?"

"Well I suppose so, I will see how our credit card is fixed then"

"No, no it's all on me Kay, my treat and I won't take no for an answer, see you at 10".

The line went dead, Kay sat wondering how this was happening to her, Carl had already arranged for Peter to take her out! Now he was taking her shopping too!

That evening Kay told Carl what Peter had planned, he laughed it off.

"Well if he wants to buy you an outfit then that's Ok, after all you are going as his guest so don't worry about it he just wants it to be a fun night "

Kay lay awake wondering what else could be lined up for her, after all Peter was a lovely guy so what was her problem? It was then that a familiar tingling started between her legs again, her hand reaching down and finding she was already soaking wet! Quietly she rubbed her clit as she lay in bed, cumming ever so gently, looking over at Carl he didn't stir.

Kay waved Carl off to work around 8am, her mind switching immediately to Peter who was due in 2 hours, she didn't understand why but she went and showered before choosing an outfit and preparing her make up as if she was preparing to go on a date!.

That thought went through her mind, she dismissed it quickly, but it kept reappearing and each time her mind grabbed the thought and she found it excited her. The idea of being taken out buy an older man on a "date" she found rather thrilling. Instead of dismissing the idea she kept it alive as she bathed and tended to her moisturising regime, rubbing the oil slowly all over herself enjoying the luxuriant sensation on her skin, as she checked herself in the mirror she saw her nipples were hard again.

She dressed slowly taking time to ensure her outfit was just right, she found herself checking herself in the mirror turning and looking from all angles like an excited schoolgirl. She blushed again at the thought of it being a date dismissing it quickly again so as not to think too deeply about it but the reality was beginning to sink in with her, she was actually going on a date with another man, a man her husband and her knew fancied her too. Oh my where is this leading she pondered as she applied a light covering of make-up, her face in the mirror was glowing with excitement, her eyes sparkling, a kind of arousal was consuming her and she knew it. The sound of the doorbell broke her reverie, she stood, turned to check herself in the mirror again before hustling away to answer the door.

Peter stood at the door, his ears straining for the sound of Kay approaching, he hoped she was going to go through with this date it meant a lot to him, and he had fancied her since he first set eyes on her. Her curvy figure passing his window that day had immediately caught his attention, his eyes followed her as she moved away from him so much that he had gone into his front garden to enjoy the rear view as her hips swayed as she walked. He loved the way she walked, she had great legs he thought at the time. The stirring in his trousers gave him another sign.

A shape approached the door, he swallowed nervously as the door opened he saw her looking a little embarrassed yet gorgeous.

"Hi Kay, you are looking lovely as ever, I was worried you wouldn't want to meet today"

"Come in Peter, well I will admit I am very nervous about us going out shopping together"

"Please don't worry, we will have a great evening I am sure and after all Carl knows so there is no need to be concerned about anything I can assure you"

Kay breathed a soft sigh, one of relief maybe or was it that Peter had made it sound so natural, was she reading more into this?

"We need to get moving I have arranged to meet a personal shopper at a store I know so that will help us I think, just to make sure we get sorted out properly"

Peter took Kay by the arm and guided her to his car, opening the door for her he acted the perfect gentleman, all this attention to detail was deliberate to help Kay to relax and feel special. She settled back in the leather seat and Peter drove off. After 30 minutes they arrived on the outskirts of London at a quiet store, rather smart but not at all what Kay expected, Peter parked at the side and led Kay inside. They were met by a smartly dressed woman who greeted Peter like a long lost friend, Kay looked on slightly bemused as they hugged and exchanged greetings.

"This is Kay, she will be accompanying me to our annual ball so we need you to work your magic and get her and myself kitted out, Kay this is Anne an old friend of mine, she will provide you with everything you need"

Anne smiled at Kay as she looked her over, she extended her well-manicured hand and Kay shook it politely.

"This way Kay, I have a good idea what is required so we can make a start with a gown then build from there".

Kay wondered what she meant by the phrase "build from there" what is there to build she thought as she followed Anne to the back of the store, entering a large display room with racks of expensive gowns hanging on rails and on mannequins. Anne wandered round the displays occasionally looking at Kay then moving on to another dress. Finally she stopped and had Kay stand next to a long chiffon dress, a really deep blue, it looked gorgeous Kay mused as she looked at it.

"I think we need to try this one, she clicked her fingers and an assistant came over, Anne gave her some instructions and she hurried away as Anne selected another outfit.

Kay was led further towards the rear of the store, where there were dressing rooms, as she entered what appeared to be the main viewing area she was handed a glass of wine, she sipped it in an effort to quench her thirst, as soon her glass was empty, and it was immediately refilled.

"We like to look after our clients" was the response to her questioning look to the assistant. She sat looking round, she could see a hanger with two dresses hanging, they were the ones Anne had chosen a few minutes ago, also hanging with the dresses were other items, they looked like lingerie to match the outfits, on a rail below the dresses were shoes to match as well.

Over the hour Kay was taken into one of the changing rooms where she was stripped naked, Anne commented on her figure, asking all sorts of questions about her moisturising regime, shaving and so on. Kay by this time had downed 2 glasses of wine and was feeling rather relaxed so was not embarrassed at the intimacy of Anne's probing.

"I will book you in for a full beauty treatment, you want to look your best for your husband don't you?"

Kay saw the question but hesitated to answer it truthfully, it seemed easier to go along with the idea that Anne thought Peter was her husband. Anne of course already knew the truth but was putting the seed in Kay's mind to start to respond to Peter as a companion would and not someone else's wife.

"Yes of course I want to look my best for him".

"Good, then you will like the lingerie we have chosen to match the outfits we have for you too, both sets are very chic and tasteful but sexy too I am sure he will love seeing you in them, and out of them too of course" Anne laughed off the remark seeing Kay blush.

Over the next hour Kay was dressed and paraded round the viewing room with changes of shoes and accessories to make sure her outfits both looked appropriate for the function, walking in the royal blue chiffon dress felt wonderful, even though the heels were a little high she felt great. The swish of the material against her sheer nylons added to the feeling of femininity and sexiness that seemed to be building in her, she was loving the attention and never once gave her husband a thought.

The coolness of the nylons and the slight tugging of the suspenders as she walked was a constant reminder of how sexily she was dressed under the demure gown, giggling she reached for another glass of wine as Peter entered the room looking very dapper in his tuxedo. His jaw dropped as he saw her, visibly taken aback, Kay blushed as she saw his reaction.

"You look gorgeous" was all he could say.

"Why thank you" she replied flirtingly, plainly the wine was doing its job and getting her to relax. Peter moved closer and circled her taking in every detail, noticed the long gown had a slit up the leg, there was a hint of stocking showing yet the low back and flattering line around the cleavage really took his attention, he licked his lips with anticipation. Anne noticed the look too.

"I have booked Kay in for a full beauty session Peter, hair make up and spa treatment, I hope that meets with your approval?"

"Oh yes indeed whatever you think is necessary" he replied still taking in the wife dressed to kill in front of him, it was all he could do not to grab her there and then but he knew there would be a better opportunity for him to have fun with her.

Anne helped Kay undress.

"Your husband seemed to like you in the blue dress Kay, in fact I think he was getting turned on the way he looked you over, isn't that great though?"

"Er yes I think so too" Kay again had a chance to put Anne straight about Peter but didn't, Anne smiled to herself again.

"We'll take you through to our beauty parlour and you will be given the full treatment, hair, nails, skin toning, everything"

Kay just nodded, aware she had again not pointed out that Peter was not her husband, it was almost like living another life, a part she was playing in effect. She decided there and then that playing a part was the best way to deal with this so she wouldn't have to think too much about it too.

For the next two hours Kay was bathed, wrapped, massaged, her nails done and an appointment made for her hair to be done on the day of the event. The bathing was necessary to promote the skin toning massage Anne said, she also "suggested" that she shave completely, Kay felt unable to resist this idea as Anne said it would also make her feel sexier in her silk lingerie and add to the enjoyment of the evening.

As she walked from the beauty parlour the sensation in her panties was incredible, for some reason she felt very sensitive, almost moist, as she walked the sensation grew until there was a definite arousal. By the time Peter had guided her to his car she was flushed with excitement, he noticed the tell-tale look on her married face as he placed the bags in the boot, he smiled to himself.

Peter had fancied Kay from the moment her first saw her now he seemed to be getting close to his goal the stirrings in his trousers was almost constant now, several times over the past few days he had been in need of relief, now he was saving himself for a what he hoped would be a shared pleasure.

Peter decided that as it was getting on in the day that they should go for lunch somewhere, the appeal of eating out pleased Kay as she was in no mood to make do after having two large glasses of wine, all the pampering had made her feel she needed more than just to go home and return to normal whatever that was.

They stopped at a country pub where Peter was again the epitome of charm itself, guiding Kay through to the restaurant, he was so full of confidence, unlike her husband who struggled with socialising at the best of times Peter was at ease in any situation. Kay felt relaxed and at ease in his company, the thought excited yet disturbed her that she should feel this way after such a short time with him.

"What can I get you and your wife sir?"

The sensation in her panties was there again, triggered it seemed by the waiter assuming they were married. Kay opened her mouth to say something but Peter put his hand on hers and replied direct to the waiter stopping her from saying anything.

"It may not be a good idea to try to explain things Kay, much easier to go along with things as they are, anyway I am very pleased that people would think of you as my wife, it's been a long time since that has happened to me"

Kay smiled at him, feeling rather foolish at wanting to explain to a total stranger, Peter was right it would have got confusing and where's the harm anyway?

They finished their lunch and back in the car Peter turned to Kay.

"Thank you for a lovely day, it's been great really it has, it would be lovely to do something like this again too."

"No, thank you for everything" she replied, completely missing the last part of his statement.

He leant towards her and kissed her gently on the lips, a soft sensual kiss. Kay was taken aback by the suddenness of his move, her lips were not prepared yet she felt the gentle pressure, she broke off the kiss after a couple of seconds, blushing, her mind spinning but no words were forthcoming, no protest nothing.

Peter smiled at her again, another small step he thought as he started the engine and began the drive homeward.

"I didn't realise you were going to do that" she finally said.

"I couldn't help myself, you look gorgeous it's a natural reaction for a man when in the presence of a beautiful woman"

There was no apology she noticed.

The chat was a little subdued but brushing it off Kay felt OK as they pulled up at her home. In a natural reaction she leant over and kissed Peter on the cheek.

"Thank you for making me feel so good today"

"My pleasure, you still on for this Saturday though?"

"Yes of course, what's a little kiss between friends?"

"I will keep you to that maybe do it some more too" He laughed.

She got out of the car and watched as he drove away, there it was again that feeling in her panties, definitely wet now, what was happening here she pondered, in a few days she had gone from knowing her neighbour to actually going on a date with him, he had kissed her and she was enjoying the attention he was lavishing on her.

Carl arrived home and asked how her shopping trip went, Kay blushed and tried to skip over the incidents during the day by saying that Peter had acted like a complete gentleman and had arranged for help at the store to get a couple of full outfits.