All Comments on 'Having a Daddy Fantasy'

by Giveandgetoral

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
He needs to get his wife and daughter in the same bed.

Mom could fantasize about helping her daddy fuck her sister while Eric was fucking his daugher.

When he was done with one, he could have the other to suck him up to make his cock hard again so he could fuck the other.

Then daddy could fall asleep between both of his daughters..

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
amazing

made me want to play with myself (which i did) & made my pussy come hard. mmm!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
O my lord; the premise

and then you let it die? Everything that you wrote had us believing that a sequel or 2 were coming.

Mom's fantasy's about all of her non-existent family members are all right there for the taking with just a little bit of role playing. Sis can watch Sis and Dad; then join in. Daughter gets pregnant; lactates; can now provide milk for her Mom because her Mom (now fantasy daughter; has the mother she never met). Dad can be Father / Brother. Resulting babies can be brothers, sisters, sons, daughters all over again. Then of course; there's the Grandparents!!

Oh the possibilities; we're waiting

Thx;

DKP

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

great story. neds another chapter with as mom said all three on the same bed

olblueyesolblueyesover 7 years ago
hmmmmm, makes me so horny!

another great family incest tale,,love them,,,written so well,,so erotic

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous