All Comments on 'Having a Wife Watch Him Suck'

by cohikr68

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
DavidllahDavidllahalmost 3 years ago

Great story telling I had a similar experience with a man and his wife and I'll never forget it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story, so hot!

fredbrownfredbrownalmost 3 years ago

Damn hot story, got my little pecker up! Sure wish my Ex was like Erica and put me thru this ......

Of course, she is my Ex because she caught me with her lover's cock in my mouth. She booted us both but came back out of pity .......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Best sex ever i love having females watch me sucking other mens cocks and swallowing the warm sperm and being fucked while they watch. I have been with a few couples and one in particular hosts partys which basically are orgys iv always been sub and dressing in heels stockings and pants just makes me a bigger slut. I love the encouragment that the ladys give and sucking and being fucked by their husbands or boyfriends is hot i do get my share of the girls as well and have enjoyed all ages at these partys both male and female.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 2 years ago

I love it when a man gets fucked by another man. Sucking cock is wonderful but getting fucked is even better.

Great story. Keep up the good writing. Looking forward to reading more stories like this one.

tellmeahotstorypleasetellmeahotstorypleaseover 2 years ago

She came home early on floor sucking eachothers dicks see had big dick in my mouth it was odd it was out knows I a cocksucker

tellmeahotstorypleasetellmeahotstorypleaseover 2 years ago

after seen me sucking dick wanted watch me get fucked was like to much not comfortable woman watching me getting fucked in ass bit to much

Sounding22Sounding22over 2 years ago

Having your wife/gf watch direct is the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I luv sucking married white men while putting on a show for his wife !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I luv sucking cock and putting on a show for a woman !!!

Yes I swallow !!!

morbiusrgmorbiusrgover 1 year ago

It was supposed to be a story of a wife watching her husband suck cock. It quickly degenerated into an absurd FEM DOM story with anal sex. She has rules, but so do the men. A good story ruined.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The wife watching the bi husband’s lubed ass being taken by a throbbing gay cock…beyond hot and my dream!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is so hot, I am a submissive and would love to have someone else in charge. I would love to suck in front of a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

very hot indeed. i pumped out a couple of good size loads and licked it all up while reading this. My wife loves watching me suck cock, especially close up so we can share it. Her birthday present this year was me in the middle of a group of 9 men, sucking and swallowing all of their loads. Mine was watching this same group of men fuck my wife and fill her with hot sweet cum, which i cleaned out of her.

ShortyMacShortyMac12 months ago

Back when I was 18 I had a gay lover named Pete. I was in the Navy and was hanging out at a strip club on weekends. There was a hot redhead dancer named Lynn (coincidentally MY name is also Lynn) she was about 5’8” tall maybe 125 pounds nice 35 B or C cup breasts. We had become friendly and one day she ask if she could ask a personal question. I told her ask away at worse I wouldn’t answer. She ask if Pete and I were lovers. I told her we were. Her next question surprised me, She ask if she could watch us sometime as it was her fantasy to watch two men have sex. I told her I was ok with it, but couldn’t speak for Pete. I told her I’d ask him the next day. Turned out Pete loved the idea. He knew Lynn somewhat as his shop was just a few doors from the club. So I set things up for the next Saturday night at my place as it was central to them both. 8 pm the next Saturday night both Pete and Lynn showed up at my place. We sat in the main room (I had a studio house behind my landlord. As we sat and talked for a bit getting comfortable with what we were going to do. Once we were ready Lynn sat in my overstuffed chair at the foot of the bed. Pete and I stripped naked and got on my bed. We started to make out. Lynn ask if it would bother us if she moved around so she could see from different angles. We told her it was ok. I started out sucking Pete’s nice 7.5 inch cock. Then we got into a 69 and all the time Lynn was moving around for a better look. Lynn wore a one piece jumpsuit with a zipper that went down to just above her pubes. I looked over at her and the zipper was all the way open and one hand was playing with her nipples and the other was buried in her pussy. After 15 or so minutes I grabbed my bottle of lube and handed it to Pete. He lubed me all up as well as his rock hard cock. I was on my hands and knees as he took me. Lynn was panting like a steam engine and moaning like crazy. She was loving watching us. Pete pounded my ass for a good 10 minutes then I got on my back so he could finish by mounting me missionary. He was always good for 30-45 minutes. I knew Pete was getting close so I grabbed my 7 inch cock and started to really stroke it. A few minutes later Pete tells us he’s going to cum and I feel his cock get harder. Then he says here I cum. I felt his first squirt of cum in me and that set me off. My first shot hit my cheek, the next my chin, third hit my chest, forth landed in my bellybutton, the rest dribbled into my pubes. Pete rolled off me and We looked over at Lynn she was sitting there naked with a huge grin. She told us she had several hard orgasms and really loved watching us. She then ask if she could join us on the bed. We welcomed her with open arms. She got between Pete and I. Then I excused myself and went and got several warm washcloths so we could all clean up. I got back on the bed and the three of us cuddled up. Lynn started to play with Pete’s half hard cock. Pete quickly got hard again good feat for a man in his mid 50’s. She climbed on top of him and lowered herself down on his hard cock. She started to ride him and I started to lick her nipples and playing with her clit. 20 minutes later she had two orgasms and Pete was close. Then they both started to cum at the same time. After they both collapsed we again snuggled up together. About an hour later we all got up. Lynn went in the bathroom to clean up and then it was Pete’s turn. It was getting close to midnight so both Lynn and Pete took off and I climbed in bed. Next night I saw Lynn at the club and we both just smiled at each other and never said a word about that night.

Shortymcc AKA Lynn

yowseryowser7 months ago

Triangular

Three is sweet, two guys and a willing gal. Sweet tale.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 2 months ago

I've only done this once where my male lover's wife was involved. She fucked me with her big strap-on after I ate her husband's cum out of her cunt. That was after I sucked him and took his 1st load down my deep throat. I loved it because it was so hot that a woman was watching me suck cock and get fucked. That really turns me on.

I can't wait to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

I love seeing a big cock slide into my wife's pussy and watch her lips fold around it as he pulls out. It is like watching a flower blossom. And hearing the sounds emitting from their joined bodies and mouths is heavenly. 4yourpleasuriam

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercohikr68@cohikr68
Just an old guy from CO 303 struggle with ED but never stop thinking about sex. I'm very oral and love servicing both men and women with my tongue and mouth. I've come to realize monogamy is a myth perpetuated by religious types who want to control our lives. When they barely ...