Having a Wife Watch Him Suck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Open, Bill. I want to see that cum in your mouth. Oh yeah...he gave you a good load. Since you decided to swirl before I asked, now I want you to gargle that cum. Go on... do it!"

Bill started to gargle Ken's cum with difficulty. It slid down his throat causing him to retch but he managed to save most of it. It was something new and it really excited him. He was really tapped in to his submissive nature and wanted to please Erica's every wish.

"Alright, swallow dick face. Good. You did so well you're going to get to fuck my pussy. So both you cock suckers crawl down the hall to the bedroom. You lead the way Ken."

Bill followed Ken down the hall. Ken's balls hung free and his ass' rosebud was directly in his face as they went down to the bedroom. Bill's sack hung low as well. The carpet chafed his knees but once again the submission to Erica was delightful for him to carry out.

Erica watched the two crawling for her and was empowered with a sense of domination and control. She liked that her husband's fantasy allowed her to take control this way and she planned on keeping the power at every opportunity.

Once in the bedroom, Erica told the men to get up on the bed with her. It was a king size bed in a very roomy bedroom. The bed itself was less than half the size of the room. The room was colorfully painted and decorated.

Bill and Ken got up on the bed but remained on all fours to indicate their submission to Erica. She got up between the two and told them what they were to be doing next.

"Alright boys, this is how you two are going to please me. Bill is going to fuck me with that big cock of his. But I'm on top. And Ken you will be watching him fuck me and when I take his cock out of my pussy, you're going to clean it off with your tongue and mouth. Any questions, cocksuckers?"

"No mistress." both men answered.

And then Bill laid down on his back while Erica straddled him, placing his cock in her wet pussy. She quickly sat down with his shaft disappearing inside her until she was sitting on his groin. Ken was laying with his head next to Bill's thigh within inches of his wife's full pussy. Her smell was an exotic perfume of animal lust and female mystery.

Erica began slowly pulling up off Bill's cock, reaching the mushroom head and then sitting back down impaling herself on it. Her pussy lips protruded around the shaft and her vaginal opening stretched to accommodate the size.

Bill felt the tightness of Erica's pussy swallowing his hard cock and reveled in the feeling and smell of fucking her. His cock felt like it was encased in pure silk and tight muscle. He could feel her Kegel actions vibrate and pulse on his head and shaft. He wondered how much longer he could keep from orgasm even though he had cum earlier from Ken's blowjob. Erica was picking up speed in her riding of his shaft and instructed him to begin thrusting up into her very wet but very tight pussy. He began lifting himself into hard thrusts using both leg and back muscle.

Erica was panting and moaned "Oh my god...oh my god, that is soooo good. Sooo big." But she remained in control as she pulled off of Bill's cock leaving it bare and wet exposed to the cool air. She pointed at Ken to clean it. Ken pulled himself over and took the hard cock into his mouth. He licked the head and up and down the shaft before taking the full length deep into his mouth. He held the shaft in his mouth that had just been in her wet pussy. His tongue made multiple swirls around the shaft and head while keeping his mouth full of the cock. Bill's respirations escalated and he was groaning in pleasure.

Bill's cock remained fully rigid when Erica pulled Ken away from it and she resumed her stuffing of her pussy with cock. She started a rhythmic rise and fall of her body as she leaned over Bill's chest with her small 34b tits in his face. The small tits were firm with long nipples and bounced slightly as she fucked Bill.

Her ass pointed up in the air. She instructed Ken to start rimming her as she continued to fuck Bill.

Ken crawled around the two and straddled Bill's legs. He bent down and pushed his tongue into Erica's crack onto her rosebud. She screamed in pleasure as she felt his tongue enter her tight sphincter. Meanwhile she was met by Bill's thrusts that met her each time her pussy came back down his shaft. All three were experiencing pleasure in a way that had only very recently been a fantasy.

Bill reached up to Erica's clit and began stroking and pushing hard against it. Erica responded with a cry out of unintelligible verbalizations. She was panting and her nipples were rock hard. Bill knew he was close as he started to feel the sensation of an upcoming orgasm. Nerve endings firing and bombarding his pleasure center. Sensations no drug could emulate.

Ken continued rimming Erica's ass while she was getting louder and louder in her groans, gasps and yells. Suddenly Erica's entire body went tense, then began shaking. She screamed out. "Ohhhh fuck...I'm fucking cummming, Ohhhh, ohhhhh.......yessss...keep fucking me, Bill. Pound my pussy!"

Bill could feel the walls of Erica's pussy squeeze his entire cock in spasm after spasm of her orgasm. He continued playing with her clit, using his thumb to push on it while doing a circle motion to stimulate the woman's trigger to orgasm. She was in a near delirium as he continued his stimulation.

Ken, could feel the orgasm as his tongue in Erica's ass was squeezed by the sphincter. He pulled back and used his tongue to lick the rosebud and crack in broad strokes. The flat of his tongue covered big areas of both.

As Erica's orgasm was receding, Bill's began. He cried out. "Oh shit. I'm going to cum. Ohhhhhh, Christ...."

Bill's cum came in three large bursts of semen followed by the after cum oozing from his cock's slit. He was gasping in a fit of ecstasy. His cock continued twitching long after the semen supply dried up. At the beginning of his orgasm Erica pushed his hand away from her clit in an over stimulated surrender.

Bill's cock slipped from Erica's wet pussy as she rose up and motioned Ken to get on his back. He quickly laid under her as she straddled his face directly over his mouth. She pulled her labia apart to facilitate the draining cum from Bill into Ken's mouth. She smothered his face and demanded Ken clean her.

"I want this pussy cleaned out Ken! Take all that sticky cum in your mouth. Push your tongue deep so you get it all, bitch!"

Ken obeyed her. Bill watched as his cum fell into Ken's mouth and ran across his chin. Ken had a look of a man possessed with cum and pussy. He was definitely happy. Bill smiled at his enthusiasm to clean Erica's puss. She continued to berate Ken which seemed to only further excite him if the hardening of his cock was any indication.

Eventually Ken ran out of cum to remove from Erica's pussy She directed him to go to Bill and clean his cock which now had drying cum and pussy juices from her orgasm. Ken eagerly mouthed Bill's cock and sucked it down to his balls. He made several passes of deep throat and tonguing until the cock was clear of all the sexual juices.

Erica noticed Ken had become erect during his ministrations to her pussy and Bill's cock. She called him over to where she lay on the bed. She grabbed his cock, pulling him closer to her face.

"Ok, dudes, it's now time to change things up. Bill, you ever been fucked in the ass?" she asked.

"Nooo!" Bill responded. He was not feeling good about where Erica was going with things.

"Didn't you pledge to obey me when we started this?" she demanded. "I think if you want to suck cock like us women, then you should take it in the ass like you guys ask us to do."

"I'm not really comfortable with being ass fucked, Erica."

"Fuck how comfortable you are! You told me you'd do as I told. That I was in charge. Give up your ass like a good boy or you'll never set foot in this house again." she angrily replied. "What's it going to be? Ass or fuck off? And don't keep me waiting, bitch!"

Bill submitted and meekly crawled over to her. She instructed him to get on all fours with his ass up. She had Ken pour lube down Bill ass crack and onto the tip of his cock and down the shaft. While he finished up with his cock, Erica pushed her middle finger deep into Bill's rectum. He flinched in pain at first but her gentle stroking back and forth eased the pain.

Erica inserted her forefinger to join the middle finger inside his ass. She quickly found the firmness of his prostate and gently rubbed. Bill started gasping from both a dull pain and the electric feeling of her probing his prostate.

Erica pushed and withdrew inside Bill's anus. The lube made it smooth to do this. Bill became more and more relaxed with her attention to his ass. Erica continued finger fucking his ass adding lube as she did. Bill started feeling an increased pleasure as she touched his prostate with each stroke.

Bill began panting with loud moans as Erica played inside his anus. At last she ordered Ken to enter Bill with his now very hard cock. She poured lube on his shaft using her small hand to spread it all along its length and over the big head.

"Fuck him, Ken. Make that ass yours. Be gentle until he gets used to having his man-pussy filled. Then fuck him like a whore. Fill his hole with cum."

Erica had continued fucking Bill's ass with the two fingers as she gave Ken her instructions. Only when she finished with them did she slowly pull the fingers from his anus. She poured more lube in Bill's ass crack and on Ken's cock which was now rock hard. She pushed him over to Bill's rosebud and told him to start.

Ken tentatively placed his large mushroom cock head at the entrance of Bill's ass. He rubbed it up and down along the area before he began pushing into the opening. Slowly his cock's head entered the sphincter widening the opening substantially.

Bill was sweating and crying out in pain from the assault of his ass. Having a large cock enter him was different than some fingers. The entire area of his sphincter burned and he felt an aching. But Ken pushed forward and soon his shaft had entered Bill about three inches. Bill did deep breathing to relax and found it helped relax his acceptance of Ken's cock inside him. The cock continued to elicit painful sensations but they lessened some as the shaft continued to push inside him.

"That's it Ken. Stick that cock inside this fucking faggot. He comes here wanting to suck and be sucked by my husband while I watch. And you go along with it!. Next time you better get me on board before you make arrangements, Ken. Now fuck him!" Erica demanded.

Bill was beginning to understand the attraction of anal sex as Ken's cock was buried to the hilt with his balls resting on Bill's ass cheeks. The cock sliding across Bill's prostate sent an electric jolt to his brain's center controlling excitement and pleasure. While the pain continued to be a dull throb inside Bill's anal cavity, the pressure on the prostate overcame much of it.

Ken began pulling back inside Bill until his cock head was near the entrance and then he plunged back inside Bill until he was once again buried. He started picking up a rhythm and it was causing Bill some exquisite pleasure with each thrust now. The dull pain of anal penetration gave way to the feeling of fullness and the ongoing jolts of pure ecstatic pleasure as each thrust was putting him into a frenzy of overstimulation.

It seemed Ken had been in his ass for an hour Bill thought. It actually had been only ten minutes but by that time Bill was moaning and crying out loudly with pleasure. And with pain. But pleasure far outweighed the pain.

"Ohhhhh, fuck yes....fuck yeah.....fuck my ass Ken....ohhhhhh, man, it's nice....soooooo nice!"

Bill's cock had grown as hard as it had been all the time there. He was sure he might cum anytime soon from the ass fucking he was getting. He started to feel Ken's hurried pattern of thrusts and knew it was only a matter of seconds before his ass would be flooded with cum.

Sure enough, Ken started yelling out as he thrust harder and harder deep inside Bill's anal hole. He was panting along with Bill when the bursts of cum started to leave his cock. Bill could feel the warmth and the wetness of Ken's cum. The flared head and enlarged cock felt amazing inside him as Ken grunted out his orgasm.

Erica was beside herself. "OH fuck yeah. Spray that sperm inside him, Ken! Teach him who the man of this house is. Make him your bitch, you fucking bastard. And guess what, Kenny boy. You are going to clean that shit hole of all your cum. That's your next assignment."

It was doubtful Ken even heard Erica as he continued to feel the joy of release and then slid into the ironic and inevitable after effect of loss and depression that so often hit so many men. Expending so much energy and release of his seed sent Ken into a spiral downward. Guilt and shame seemed to always hit him for a few minutes. That upbringing of hetero dominancy drove his feelings. Even though he knew bi and gay were all part of the continuum of sexuality.

Bill was able to stave off an ejaculation but his cock was insanely hard. He was panting as Ken's cock slipped from his ass. Cum started to seep out following the receding cock. Bill lay down on his stomach in the aftermath of his first anal experience. It was blissful for him. His ass ached but it also tingled from the thrusting and stimulation of so many nerve ending. Bill was ok with being fucked even though he still preferred sucking cock. As he lay there he felt his cock slowly lose it's hardness. He was too tired to go on.

Erica saw the cum seeping from Bill's ass and started yelling at Ken to get his mouth and tongue over to Bill's ass and clean the cum out into his mouth. Ken meekly did as she said. He was still caught up in the depressive moment but Erica's demands helped him to regain excitement. He found himself very excited at this side of his wife. He found being submissive suited him.

So Ken probed Bill's ass with his tongue after he had gathered the cum dripping down his ball sac and thighs. His tongue pushed into the rosebud which remained wider than normal as a result of the cock's entrance. Each thrust with his tongue was successful in spilling small amounts of thick cum into his mouth. The cum was no longer as warm as it had been but Ken was excited with his nose stuck in Bill's crack and his tongue cleansing his anal opening.

Erica told Ken to refrain from swallowing until he had gotten all the cum from Bill's anal area. So, Ken was slowly building a sticky wet supply of cum on his tongue, coating his teeth and palate. And he was overjoyed with one more submissive demand and his obedience to Erica's demands.

Finally Ken had filled his mouth with the cum and opened to show Erica he hadn't swallowed. She nodded but told him to gargle and swish the cum around before swallowing. He was only to swallow on her command.

Ken did as Erica told him. He swished and gargled his own cum. Cum deposited in Bill's ass in his exquisite orgasm. Cum he had left following a hard fucking of Bill's virgin ass. He looked over at Erica for her directions. She, at last, told him to swallow. He gulped the salty, sweet, viscous cream down. It was his dream come true. His wife had watched him suck cock, fuck a man's ass, had his cock sucked, licked asses and cum from ass and cunt.

Bill was also sated from the experience. It had evolved into something much more than what he had intended. He was pleasantly surprised by Erica's willingness to take charge. To be dominant to both men's submissiveness.

All three lay on the bed in a haze of sexual overload. Before long they all fell into a tired sleep. Erica had promised both men they would be busy the next morning.

12