Having Bob for dinner

Story Info
The Master's new orders.
3.7k words
3.62
1.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer

This is a work of pure fantasy; nothing is real, and all characters are adults. Comments are enabled, and all constructive comments are welcomed; even if you think my story sucks, tell me how it sucks so I can improve the story and as an author.

Having Bob for dinner

Joshua was working in the farming fields when he received the summons to report to the Master immediately. Also, the Messenger added that Joshua was strictly forbidden to touch himself. Joshua hurried out of the fields and to a small village nearby. As he passed the buildings, most were crude wooden huts with grass-thatched roofs, some outhouses; it wasn't until he was almost to the Masters's Palace that he saw a modern building that had electricity and indoor plumbing. These were the homes of the elites; lowly slaves like himself lived in the huts. Two to three adults and several children lived within each of them. He walked along, completely nude, with only sandals, a thin silver collar around his neck, and a damao hat to give him some protection from the sun. This was the standard attire for all slaves or lack thereof.

As he rushed along, he passed another slave, a woman, completely nude, of course, but what caught his attention was that her silver collar was slowly flashing; he had never seen a collar do that before. He knew her name escaped him at the moment, he pushed the thought out of his head. He had someplace to be Now!

When he reached the palace gates, the Master's bodyguard, Rockwell, waved him inside. Rockwell was also nude, but instead of a silver collar, he wore a gold collar; he was an Elite. The Elites have special rights and privileges bestowed upon them by the Master. Rockwell carried a whip or flog, less to do with keeping the slave in line. The collar was more than enough to accomplish that goal but to inflict pain for his sick pleasure.

"The Master is in his bed chambers. Your wife is already inside." Rockwell said with a grin

As Joshua approached the Master's bed chamber, he could hear his Wife Mary, cries of pleasure, and the slapping of bodies. Despite himself, he felt himself beginning to get hard at the thought of the scene that he was about to see. As he entered the chamber, it was as he expected; it was a round room with a round bed on a raised platform in the center. Several nude female slaves stood with their backs against the walls of the room with submissive, downcast eyes. In the center was the Master nude with a black collar around his neck, on top of his Wife, banging away for his pleasure. Mary was crying out in pleasure.

She yelled, "Fuck me! Fuck me! Master!" As she orgasmed again, only God knows how many times she orgasmed today.

Joshua took his place against the wall. Instead of downcast eyes, he had to watch the Master defile his beautiful Wife. This is how it always was when the Master wanted to relay orders to the slaves. Joshua was the most senior pastor left from the original congregation, and the other slaves looked to him for guidance for the hardships they had to endure. He had no control over their situation; the Master had complete control over them. Joshua tried to give what was left of the congregation hope when there was none. When the Master finished cumming inside Mary, he would order Joshua to suck his dick clean of his cum and Mary's pussy juices as he dictated what new instructions he was to relay to the other slaves. Usually, he would be allowed to pleasure himself while watching the sex scene in front of him, openly masturbating, shooting his load on the floor. It was the only sex he was allowed; all male slaves were strictly forbidden from touching any woman, even their wives. They had to satisfy themselves by masturbating, standing across the room, only allowed to look but not touch. But for some reason, his Master strictly forbade him that relief for him today; he did not doubt that whatever it was the Master had planned, Joshua wouldn't like it.

Johusa's mind began to drift, recalling how he, his wife, and fellow church members were reduced to lowly slaves. Joshua was a member of a religious group of about 22,000 members. They worshipped God in a purer form than other religions, and they were pacificists. They believed humans had become corrupted by the devil, and only by isolating themselves from these unholy influences could they truthy worship God as he should be.

To accomplish that goal, they wanted to immigrate from Earth to a distant planet, on the edge of the galactic spiral arm of the Milky Way Galaxy, but they lacked the funds to do so. Most colonists that emigrated to other worlds stayed within 100 light-years of Earth, and travel times were only a few years, being in suspended animation to keep them from aging during the trip. However, the leader of their Church insisted they needed to travel farther, a lot farther, to the very frontier of known human space. The location of the colony would ensure it was isolated from the rest of humanity; human civilization was expanding up and down the spiral arm of the galaxy. There were few stars on the edge of the galactic arm; this would ensure no interference from outside human influence for thousands of years. Doing so would isolate them from the evil and perversions on Earth and the colony worlds close to Earth. Their leader reasoned that in enough time, they could lay claim to the entire planet, making it a beacon of pure religious freedom. Such a trip would be expensive, a lot more expensive, since it would require the renting of a space freighter, not for just years, but decades. While the Church raised enough money to travel to a nearby colony, it was not near enough to cover the cost of travel so far. They attempted to raise more money as well as plead their case to the news media, trying to come up with the funds required, but all seemed lost.

Then, a wealthy savior stepped forward and made an offer: He would be appointed the unquestioned ruler of the new colony and pay for the costs of transporting 10,000 colonists to a new world. This is a one-in-two chance each member has to get to go, but they all have to sign a contract. The church leaders took this as a sign from God and quickly agreed.

The contract was hundreds of pages long; few read it, and no one understood it. The church leaders encourage members to sign. The logic was that once far from the Earth and on the new colony, they could overthrow this dictator later. After all, members signed, each was told to wear a silver collar around their neck; the wealthy benefactor was wearing a black collar. No one in the church ever heard of a control collar and had any idea what it did, but they learned too late. The collar inflicted unimaginable pain on anyone who questioned any orders given. They were told not to try to remove the collars, not to harm themselves or their Master as he now demanded they call him and obey orders given. Most church members' wills were broken within a day; the most stubborn of church members lasted only a few days before they were broken. Once in complete control of his subjects, Master selected 390 of the most attractive women from the congregation and 100 handsome men, along with nine other people he selected; these people would form the new colony of 500. The other 21,500 or so members were sold to brothels, into prostitution, and as dispensable slaves for dangerous work; it was cheaper to have a human do it than a robot. The trip took decades, and everyone was in suspended animation for the journey, so they didn't age.

When they woke, they discovered they had been given new tattoos and body piercings when they were unconscious. All their body hair was removed, including head hair, eyebrows, and eyelashes. All of the tongues and breast nipples of the men and women were pierced with silver metal. The women also had their belly buttons, and pussy pieced as well. Both man and woman had Tramp Stamps that looked pretty much the same design, but they had other tattoos, too. Many women had tattoos that said 'Slut' above their pussy or 'sex slave.' 'Use' on one breast and 'Me' on the other. Some Men had 'Sissy Boy' tattooed on their crotches.

Once they were dropped off on the new world with their new built-a-colony kit, the space freighter returned to Earth. The first building constructed was the Master's palace, and while robots could have completed the construction in a fraction of the time, the Master forced his new Slaves to build it brick by back-breaking brick. After that, a power plant, medical facility, and a few other support structures were completed. While the colony package included starter houses with full plumbing and electrical for every one of the original colonists, only a few of them were built, mainly for the Master elites they called themselves. They had gold collars and enjoyed more rights than the other Slaves had. Most people lived in small wooden huts with grass roofs and an outhouse behind them. A few had tiled floors, some stone, but many others were just dirt floors.

Few of the church members had the same mate before the Master took control; most were just assigned, roommates. Joshua fortunately still had his Wife, the False Prophet, as the Master liked to call him, who was just a junior pastor for the church but still was the highest-ranking member of the original church. Joshua and his young wife lived alone, just until the birth of her first and then second child. He has no idea who the father was, either the Master or an Elite, but it certainly was not him. He was not allowed to touch his wife, not for the last six years, since they stepped foot on this cursed world.

While limited slavery was legal on Earth and in the colonies, it was strictly controlled; slave contracts were at the most five years long, and a Department of Human Welfare was responsible for ensuring that slaves or indentured servants the politically correct way of calling it were treated fairly. Unfortunately locating the colony someplace far from other human civilizations also ensured that no one would be coming to save them. Joshua consoled the members of the congregation that their evil master would not live forever; when he died, they could regain their freedom. Joshua's hopes were recently crushed by recent development, he learned: the Master had a regeneration chamber that allowed anyone to use it to reverse the effects of aging, potentially allowing them to live hundreds if not thousands of years. And worse, the Master brought an entire shipping container of thousands of extra control collars with him from Earth. Not only would his children be enslaved when they turned 18, but dozens of generations afterward would be as well. This fact, cruelly related to Joshua by his Master, made Joshua give up the shred of hope he had left; he could not bear to inform his fellow slaves of the hopelessness of their situation.

Pain from Joshusa's dick pulled him out of his thoughts and into the current moment; his dick hurt; he had a raging hard-on and no way to address the issue. He needed to cum and get relief severely. His Wife was now on top of the Master, riding him cowgirl style, in pure bliss and having the time of her life. When the master first started raping the women in the colony, they attempted to resist, but the control collars quickly crushed any attempts at rebellion. The collars did something to the minds of the women as the Master was fucking them; it gave them unbelievable orgasms. After a few sessions, the women not only enjoyed being fucked, but eagerly anticipated their next time with the Master or an elite wanted them. His Wife, Mary, told Joshua she had no control over herself when she was with the Master; she was his puppet to use, and she told Joshua that she now loved her Master more than she ever loved Joshua. This hurt Joshua, but he didn't dare to think badly of his Master. If his control collar detected murderous thoughts against his Master, Pain would be the punishment.

Finally, the Master groaned in pleasure as he came inside his Wife. The Master turned his attention to Joshua. Pulling his still-hard dick out of his Wife's Pussy, the Master said, "False Prophet suck my dick clean."

Joshua hastened to obey, getting on his knees, wrapped his mouth around his Master's dick, and started sucking it. It was now that the Master would tell him what he wanted Joshua to relay to the other slaves, but this time the Master said nothing. After a few minutes, Joshua's Master pulled his dick out of Joshua's mouth and stood up.

"Join me for Dinner." The Master told Joshua. And walked out of the room. He added, "Sluts follow." And with that, all of the women that were lined up against the wall followed them, including his Wife, Mary. When they arrived at the dining hall, the Master offered Joshua a seat. Joshua didn't know what to do. He and the other slaves always ate their meals out of a dish on the floor on their knees, forbidden to use their hands, eating meals like dogs.

"Sit!" the Master ordered Joshua, pointing at a seat. Joshua immediately did as he was told. The Master sat in a chair next to Joshua, not across from him as Joshua as he expected the Master would do. The female slaves were lined up against the wall as before; one of them was another woman with a flashing collar he did not notice earlier, and his wife, the Master's cum dripped down her legs; they were both directly across from him. The Master pointed to one of the women along the wall, who was not his Wife or the one with the flashing collar; she immediately crawled under the table, sucking the Master's dick Joshua assumed. As the woman crawled under the table, his foot accidentally touched her; he recoiled back in fear. Not that he didn't like to touch women, but fear of punishment. The Master had cameras everywhere: in Slave's homes, outside, and even in outhouses. Male slaves who touched a female slave, even if they accidentally tripped and fell into her, would be placed in a pillory on public display and flogged. Recently, some of the women purposely brushed their bodies up against a man as they walked by, perhaps to gain the Master's Favor. It was not the fault of the men, but still, they were punished for violating the Master's laws. Master didn't seem to notice; maybe he would get away without punishment.

Just then, two plates of food serving came out of the kitchen; the Chef an Elite placed a dish of food in front of the Master and another in front of Joshua. It smelled delicious. It even included meat. Joshua wondered where the Master got meat from; they didn't bring any livestock to the new colony, and the local animals were not edible. He remembered hearing about a device that could manufacture food products like meat, not precisely on the level of a Star Trek food replicator, but something similar to a food synthesizer.

Joshua just sat there, staring at the delicious food; he didn't dare touch it. He was sure the Master would punish him if he did; it was some sick game his Master was playing with him. To Josusa's surprise, the Master encouraged Joshua to enjoy his meal and that they would talk after. The dinner was delicious; he couldn't remember the last time he ate such a delicious meal, and he was even able to use utensils like a human being.

Joshusa's Master turned his attention to the woman with the flashing collar and ordered her to play with her pussy; he wanted her nice and wet. She did so eagerly, anticipating her master dick would soon be inside her.

Turning his attention back to Joshua, his Master said, "Now I will tell you why I summoned you. After last week's accident that caused the unfortunate accidental death of one of the male slaves of the colony. What was his name?"

"Bob, Master," Joshua answered bitterly. If they had been allowed to use robots that were packed away in shipping containers from Earth, it never would have happened. Bob was a friend. Joshua would miss Bob.

The Master continued, "I now think it's time to diversify the gene pool. I think growing the colony into a village with a few thousand slaves would serve me nicely. While I'm more than willing to make the sacrifice of breeding with all the women, genetic diversity is also essential to prevent inbreeding. So, for now, once a month, when each woman is most fertile, the male slaves will be allowed to have sex with that woman once on that day until she gets pregnant. So just think, one morning when you wake up next to your wife, you can have sex that morning with her; of course, every man in the village and also have sex with her during the day, but there is at least a chance when she gives birth to her next child, it might be yours. You will never know for sure, of course. In fact, I demand it: every man must have sex with a fertile woman if he's able, in an orderly matter of course, forming a long for their turn and not neglecting other work duties. With 390 eligible women in the colony, there should be roughly twelve fertile women available each day for your use, assuming they are not already pregnant. So you have the pleasure of having sex twelve times a day if you can get it up that many times. I will even relax the no touching females policy, so long as it's only with fertile women."

Joshua was listening, but he was so horny now that he could hardly think straight; it had to be the collar making him so horny; he never had such a need to empty his balls. Trying to think through the fog, "But how will I know if they are the most fertile?" he asked his Master.

"Why I made it easy for you: any woman with a flashing collar is available." His Master replied.

Joshua looked across the room at the flashing collar woman, he didn't even remember doing it, but his wife told him later that he jumped out of his chair, crossed the room, grabbed the woman with the flashing collar, dragged her over to the table, bent her over it and was inside her pussy, banged away like an animal.

Joshua expected his wife to be horrified at his behavior, but she told him her reaction was quite the opposite. Seeing him fucking the other women like a sex-starved animal really turned her on. She masturbated while watching him, wishing she was the woman Joshua was enjoying. And knowing it would soon be her turn to enjoy her husband's dick. She had a powerful orgasm as she watched her Husband fucking, and just thinking about dozens of men that would be lining up, waiting to use and abuse her, sent her over the top. The only thing she added was that he better make sure he lasts more than five minutes when he fucks her.

The Master looked in amusement at the scene before him.

After 5 minutes of ecstasy, Joshua had the biggest orgasm of his life as he emptied his balls into the woman. After an out-of-this-world orgasm, he finally came to his senses. He was a little horrified at what he just did. His collar must have had something to do with his orgasm, just as it was with the women's orgasms with the Master or an Elite.

The Master just laughed, "Good job." he said. The Master then turned his attention to the woman Joshua just raped. "Slut" he said, "A man just came inside you; what do you do after a man is finished using you?"

"Sorry, Master." The woman replied, dropped to her knees, and put Joshua's dick inside her mouth, cleaning it by sucking on it.

The Master then summoned his chef. His chef arrived, grabbed Mary, Joshua's Wife, and bent her over the table, slowly fucking her from behind. The Chef looked at the Master and said, "Was the meal to your liking?"

Joshua was in bliss; not only did he enjoy a delicious meal and a tight pussy, but from now on, he would even enjoy a blowjob afterward.

The Master replied to the chef, "Yes, Bob was delicious. You outdid yourself. How many more meals do you think you can make from him?"

"I butchered Bob's body and froze the leftover meat. I think I can make eleven more meals fit for a king," the chef answered,

12