Having Bob for dinner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Excellent; I want a Bob meal once a week until I eat all of him." The Master answered happily.

The Master Turns his attention back to Joshua, "You are to organize a lottery; once every three months, a man's name will be drawn, and the winner gets to be my dinner for the next three months, strictly as a population control measure, of course."

Joshua was only half listening; he was trying to remember where the woman with the flashing collar he saw earlier in the day worked. Joshua was getting another erection just thinking about using her pussy. He would tell his fellow slaves the good News after he emptied his balls into several more women that day. He wanted to give himself at least one day without competition from other men. He would tell them about the lottery later; there was no need to spoil everyone's fun; he had a couple of months before he had to worry about that little detail.

-End.

12