Having Fun Isn't Hard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petmyhead
petmyhead
1,104 Followers

Helena looked over at Melanie and saw her positioning herself over the fake cock, rubbing the tip against her slit, and she did the same, lightly grabbing Marco's meat and holding herself over it, teasing it with the soft folds of her sex, grateful for his kind help in balancing her with his two big hands squeezing down on her ass.

Melanie started lowering herself onto the cock, had to cover her mouth in one hand to avoid crying out. Panting hard, Helena followed suit, knowing just how painful and pleasurable her friend must have been feeling. Before she could cover her mouth though, Marco helped her out again, pulling her into a long, sloppy kiss, his slimy tongue pushed deep inside of her mouth so that she was making the quietest of muffled moans as she lowered herself further and further down his cock.

It took both girls a few minutes to make everything fit, a slight bulge visible on Melanie's stomach from how the cock was slightly distending her insides, Helena's own hidden as she was pressed against Marco, but with how wet they both were, they both managed to fit their cocks inside all the way.

"Alright. Now start bouncing those asses!"

Neither girl though to shush Marco and instead went to work. Melanie's ass clapped on the metal stool each time she bounced and Helena did her best to match the pace, even if both girls were too erratic and blinded by lust to move in unison. Marco didn't seem to mind much though.

"Come on. Don't be so shy. Guy likes a bit of dirty talk to stimulate the imagination."

Both girls did their best.

"Please...watch me fuck this dick. Ohhh...I wish it was your dick, sir. I want your cock. Fuck me, fuck me. I'll do anything for you, sir. I'll be your little fucktoy, your whore, your sex slave. Fuck me...!"

"Your cock is so big, sir! Sex feels so good! Thank you for popping my cherry. This cunt is yours, sir. You can use it however you like. I'm your personal lesbian sextoy. I only want to make you happy, sir!"

The pair kept going, Melanie whispering quietly into her mic, Helena leaning forward and trying to keep her voice down as much as possible as she followed along. The effect was something very like ASMR and the longer it went on, the louder both girls became, till Marco grabbed Helena's hips and started to savagely bounce her up and down at his own pace. The lesbian cried out, her moans filling the library.

"Yessss! Thank you, sir! Fuck my pussy! Cum inside me! Get me pregnant! Breed me, sir! Breed me!" She shouted, her whole body trembling as it was overwhelmed by pleasure, the feeling of his hot seed being poured deep inside of her blanking her mind.

* * * *

"Something...something is wrong..." Rose Park watched as Melanie and Helena swapped positions, the star track athlete angling herself over the purple dildo while the latina hopped onto the patron's lap.

"We were supposed to...supposed to..." Her mind was fuzzy. Thinking was hard. She found herself sighing with bliss, her mind emptying out when she wasn't given a task to do. But what she was seeing was digging at her. It was a thought that refused to fade, refused to let her enjoy the peace of being blank and mindless.

"We're...supposed to..." And then the thought broke free. Realization struck and clarity returned. Rose looked down at herself, saw the thin leotard and high heels she was wearing. She pulled down the long, fuzzy bunny ear of the headband that was stuck to her head. Why was she dressed like this? Why was no one saying anything? There were a dozen questions firing off in her mind as she rushed into the back office.

But there was one above all the others.

"No making noise and no masturbating...why are we breaking both those rules?!" She demanded an answer as she burst into the room.

Inside was both the head librarian April Chen and the consultant she'd hired to fix this whole mess, Lilith Mason. But what took Rose by surprise was that the two voluptuous women were on their knees sharing a cock between them. The front of their uniforms was pulled down and they were mashing the cock between their breasts, April's massive bust sharing with Lilith's well-shaped but more modest assets.

The man enjoying their attention had turned his chair to face her. He was tall, dark, and handsome, with a well-trimmed but thick black beard and an air of authority that nearly sent Rose to her knees.

"Still resisting the programming. Naughty girl." He was looking right at her, while the blank eyes of the two women didn't acknowledge her presence at all, continued to pour all of their focus into the task at hand.

"What programming? Who...who are you?" Rose took a step forward. The man seemed familiar, but she was having trouble placing it.

"Let's tackle the first question first." The man picked up a small remote from his desk, pressed a button, and a green light lit up. Rose couldn't see it, but the band of her bunnygirl ears lit up with the same color.

She could feel it going to work. All the fear and excitement and anger she'd been feeling was draining out like water through a sieve, leaving her sleepy and relaxed. Gentle music was being pumped into her ears, making her sway on her feet.

"I don't think you're ready for the field just yet." He turned his attention down to April, the Chinese librarian still mindlessly bouncing her breasts in his lap, "Finish me off, then go out there and take her place. I'm sure there are plenty of students that have been dreaming of seeing these out in the open."

"Yesh...sir..." April's voice came out slow and slurred, but she and Lilith redoubled their efforts. April released her breasts and leaned forward, taking the man's cock into her mouth and bobbing her head up and down on it, while Lilith went low, suckling on his balls, tenderly worshiping them with care and devotion.

Rose didn't know how long she stood there watching, but she was happy to do so, just happy to listen to the music. She didn't think she had to wait long though before the man was pushing April's face deep onto his cock, thrusting his hips and forcing his load down her throat.

After he came, Lilith greedily kissed April, her probing tongue wanting to get as much of the man's cum for herself as she could. After the kiss, they worked together to clean the cock. Rose watched everything, a part of her aroused and wishing she was the one getting to taste him, a part of her analytical, trying to learn from the women's technique so that when she did the same it would feel just as good.

"Good girl. Now shake that ass on out of here and show the boys a good time." The man said as he pet the librarian's head.

April beamed back up at him as she worked her leotard back up. It was a struggle squeezing her large breasts back inside and even when it was properly fitted, they were still pushed up with dangerous levels of cleavage, "Yes, sir! I'll make you proud."

As April left, her heels clicking on the floor, the mysterious man turned his attention back towards Rose, "Now for you."

She watched with blissful disinterest as he worked on the small touchscreen interface of his remote, felt weird buzzing sensations going off in her head. She heard a buzzing and it started getting louder and louder, draining out the slow, dazed thoughts in her head until there was nothing left.

Everything went white.

* * * *

Six months later

"Let's face it. Men are gross. Really gross. And the grossest of them all is the kind that shows up at your fine library."

Rose looked out over the small crowd as she continued her speech. Thanks to her training, she could see from the slightly glassy look in their eyes that the subliminal background music she was playing was doing its work. All they needed was the visual cue and all of them would come around to her way of thinking.

The spiral went up, and she felt the bullet vibrator deep inside of her go off. She fell to her knees, bit down on her bottom lip as the orgasm reward pulsed through her whole body. The vibrator wasn't shutting off, kicked into a higher gear, and the knee-buckling orgasm became even more intense.

Rose slapped both hands over her mouth, doubled over, and quietly whimpered.

As good as the pleasure felt, she had to remember: No making noise in the library.

petmyhead
petmyhead
1,104 Followers
12