Having Fun with Mom in the Backseat

Story Info
Mom and I pass the time by fooling around behind dads back.
8.2k words
3.83
118.5k
151
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BiggyMax2
BiggyMax2
583 Followers

Let's just say I enjoyed and hated our family road trips when I was younger. My Dad and my Stepmom Raven always plan these elaborate vacation trips. And they would always drag me and my step sister, Ellie along for the ride. And for this year's trip we were going to drive route 66.

I walked into the kitchen to find Mom with a map open up on the kitchen table and she was on the cellphone with my dad at the time. She sees me frown and roll my eyes. She knows I don't want to go.

She brushed back her long Raven black hair and looked up at me, "What's wrong Chase?"

I shrugged and opened the fridge and took out a bottle of water.

"You don't want to go do you, Baby?"

I shook my head, "Not really."

She frowned and looked down at the table, "Chase this will be our last trip as a family. You're EIGHTEEN now and you'll be going away to college in the fall. I just thought that you might want to..."

"Let me speak to that little shit!" I hear dad shout through the speaker on Mom's phone."

"I'll take care of this, Peter. You just get home, okay?" She makes a kissy sound before she ends the call. Then she looks back at me, "Chase your father and I really want you to go with us. It'll be the last trip we'll make you go on, I swear."

I sighed, but didn't say anything.

"Please." She said giving me a mock pout. I guess it was supposed to stir me into feeling guilty but it didn't. It made my dick stir more than anything. I love how she purses her lips and the way her deep green eyes look so begging. I had to look away

before a raging boner began happening. And I certainly didn't need that not with me dressed in a pair of Jockey shorts.

Yes I have harbored a bit of lust for my stepmother for the last four years. I mean my father had to go and marry her right when I was going through puberty too. And my step sister Ellie didn't help the situation either running around in bra and panties. She never did this in front of my father, only when he was gone. I never told dad about it, one because he was always gone on some long haul somewhere and secondly I kinda liked it. No scratch that I really liked it. Hence the reason I don't mind walking around in front of my Mom in a pair of Jockey briefs. But for the record my dear step mother has never strode around the house in her bra or panties.

I really wished she would have. :-))

My Mom was fifty one, and she is a gorgeous old broad. A cougar as some of my buddies would say and they were right on point with that observations too. My Mom is five foot five with a petite body. She has large tits, and nice firm mommy ass. And Oh yeah, lets not forget about those pouty Angelina lips of hers. I've never had a blow job in my life but if I ever get one, I'd love for a set of those lips to be wrapped around my dick! But then I have to have sex first and I made a chastity pledge to my youth group at church. No sex before marriage.

Oh shit I was getting hard just thinking about wanting to fuck Mom! Shit! I turned to leave.

"Chase?"

I turned around, "Yes?"

"Where are you going, honey? We haven't talked about this yet." she said.

"I need to go to my room, Mom." I needed to masturbate.

Mom smiled and stepped around the table and she looked down at my crotch and her eyes went wide and she blushed beet red, "Oh my goodness, Chase!"

I had a full on boner going on to the point that you could clearly see the outline of my penis. I became so embarrassed that I turned around and I practically ran to my bedroom. Geez! I slammed the door behind me and stretched out on the bed. I didn't feel like jerking off now, yet my dick was saying otherwise.

A knock came to my door, "Momma's sorry. Honey."

I rolled my eyes, "Go away, Mom. I'll go on your stupid trip, okay, But right now, just leave me alone."

"Look Chase..."

"No!" I snapped, determined to save myself further embarrassment.

I hear her walk away from my bedroom door. I didn't masturbate and I didn't get out of bed the rest of the day either. I was so dramatic back then.

Dad came home around seven that night and I ended up helping him pack our

vintage 1958 Travel All. For those of you who don't know a Travel All is a precursor to the Suburbans, but bigger you might say. We could pack the thing with a weeks worth of clothes and food and there is still room enough for a single mattress to be laid down in the back.

The old truck had been my grandfather's and they used to take it on cross country trips as well. And he willed it to dad when he passed away.

Dad was rushing around like a squirrel gathering nuts for the winter. He was still so hyped up on speed. He took the stuff like candy when he was on the road. And it was hard for him to come down when he got home. He was also hyped up about the trip and he wanted to leave right then and there.

"Ellie isn't here right now, Peter so we can't leave until morning." Mom said.

Dad frowned.

Mom knew Dad needed an outlet for his pent up speed, so she took him by the hand, "I think it's time for bed, don't you."

Dad suddenly perked up. And I watched the two of them walk into the house. Mom looked over her shoulder at me and smiled. And Dad grabs her ass and they disappear inside. Yep they were gonna fuck. I smiled and shook my head envious of my father at that moment in time. Damn what I wouldn't give to fuck my stepmother. But maybe I can do the next best thing.

I closed the double doors on the back of the Travel All with every intention of sneaking into the house and listening to them go at it but then Ellie fucked that up. Because at that very moment her boyfriend, Robbie drops her off. Will I ever get to fucking masturbate? I have to be in the right frame of mind to jerk off, I was strange like that I guess.

"How's it going, Chase?" She says without even giving me a look. I didn't even bother answering her as she walked into the house. She looked as if she'd been crying. Maybe she was still hung up on whether or not to get an abortion. Because if she keeps the baby she want be going to college this year. Maybe my eighteen year old step sis should have come home with me the night of graduation instead of tracing off to the after party. I shake my head and turn off the porch light.

Ellie suddenly stopped at my parents bedroom door and then she brushed back her long blond hair and gave me a disgusted look.

"Dad's home." I laughed.

"Apparently so!" She rolled her eyes and walked to her bedroom and slammed the door behind her.

How in the world did Robbie manage to bed her was, beyond me? The girl was such a prude. Maybe he has the magic dick or something, who knows? I walked into the kitchen and began bagging up some snacks for the start of tomorrow's road trip.

I hear my parents'bedroom door open and Mom steps into the kitchen. She's wearing a short purple robe and it barely covers her plump ass. And at the moment it was wide open. I wasn't able to see all of her tits but I could clearly see the triangle of black hair between her legs. Nice!

She suddenly saw me and she quickly snapped the robe shut. "Oh goodness, Chase! I thought you were in your room?" she said giving me an embarrassed look.

"Nope." I smirked.

"But I thought I heard your door shut and..."

"That was, Ell."

"Oh, so she's home now."

"Yeah and she looked as if she'd been crying."

"Oh really?" Mom asked appearing concerned. "I'll go check on her in a minute, but first your dad needs a beer." She walked over to the fridge and opened it and bent forward to pick up one out of the side door. And when she bent forward the back of her robe came up to expose her bottom. And fuck me if I didn't take full advantage of looking at her sweet ass too.

Mom turned her head and caught me looking but I didn't look away. She smirked and stood up and closed the door to the refrigerator. I thought she might chastise me for doing so but instead she left and walked back to the bedroom. I only hoped she wouldn't tell Dad, and she didn't. I know I shouldn't have looked but my Mom just dripped with sexuality.

I took the snacks out to the Travel All, by way of the kitchen entrance and packed them into the back among the suitcases and everything else. Something touched my back and I turned around to find Mom standing there. She was still dressed in that sexy robe but it was untied now.

"I thought you were checking on Ell?"

She shrugged, "Ellie is asleep." She said and took a step to me and she took my hand in hers, "AND so is your father."

"Okay?" I said dumbly.

She smiled, "You're a naughty young man, Chase. Do you know that?"

I shook my head, "I don't understand?"

"Oh don't give me that, Sweetie. I saw how you were looking at my ass when I was bent over in the refrigerator. And THEN earlier this morning, you got hard just talking to me."

I blushed and looked down at the floor but she lifted my chin.

"You know a girl might just think you like her if you keep that up." she said and leaned in and kissed my cheek.

I felt my heart start to beat faster as my dick started to swell. Oh shit! Not good because I was wearing a pair of old baggy gym pants and without any underwear either.

"Are you getting horny right now, Chase?" she smiles.

"Mom...?"

She released my hand and placed it against my crotch and she felt of my semi erection. Then she giggled, "You are getting hard!"

I wanted to reach down and remove her hand but it just felt so good where it was.

"And I see you get your size from your father." She winked and released her hand from me. Then she giggled and turned around and walked back into the house.

I was absolutely fucking stunned, "Damn did that just fucking happen?" I said to myself. Holy shit, she just made my dick as hard as a brick and then just walked off?

"You just can't leave me like this, Mom."

She stopped inside the doorway of the kitchen and turned and looked at me. She didn't smile, but she did seem to be in thought. "Humm..." she placed a finger to her lips and her green eyes fell to my crotch, "I'm sure you can HANDLE that sweet little problem, right? Well it's not so little, but you get my drift, right?" with that she turned and disappeared into the kitchen...again leaving me with my dick in my hand. The teasing little, Bitch!

The next morning we were on the road early. Ell was seated beside me asleep with her head against the door and the window. And Mom was sitting in the front seat reading the latest edition of some fashion mag. She has her black hair was up in a ponytail and she's dressed in a white blouse and a pair of black yoga pants.

She appeared to be ignoring me and kinda started to wonder if she regretted groping me last night? Probably.

I'm really not much to think about since I favor a geek more than anything else. I'm tall and pencil thin with no muscles to speak of. My dad on the other hand was a truck driver and he was a big man and we're not talking fat either. I must have been the postman's kid or something. But his signature is on my birth certificate. He'd more than likely beat my ass if he knew Mom touched me last night. I started to feel a little sick to my stomach. It was her idea not mine and I began to feel somewhat better. And to answer your question yes I did rub one out last night to the thought of Mom sucking my dick.

"Are you Okay, Chase?" Dad asked looking at me through the rear view mirror.

I quickly looked away from Mom, "I'm good, Dad."

"Good because I don't need two people sick on this trip." giving a nod toward Ell.

I heard Mom pop his knee, "Stop being insensitive, Peter."

"Whatever." dad just rolled his eyes and smirked at me through the mirror.

"I need to tinkle, Honey." Mom said closing her magazine.

"Sure, Babe."

"I need to go too." Ellie said lifting her head.

"Good morning sleepy head." I said raising my hand for a high five. She grumbled something, frowned and then closed her eyes again. My step sis was definitely not a morning person. And since she's been knocked up she's become something of a queen bitch. Mom's been preening over her because of her excitement of having her first grandchild. As for me I didn't give a damn either way.

Ell is only in her second trimester and she's just now beginning to show her cute baby bump. And her tits...well they're getting bigger too, which is nice. She has always had medium sized tits but now those puppies have grown to the size of Moms. Mom's tits are 38 double "D", yeah I might have looked thru her underwear drawer a time or two. So what?

Dad stopped at the next rest area and we all piled out of the car to go do our business. I finished before Dad because of his prostate problems and I hurried back to the Travel All. And I find Mom was sitting in Ell place in the back seat. She gave me a cutesy little wave. She's changed into a dress now. It was white with yellow sun flowers. The front was low cut and displayed the tops of creamy white breasts very nicely.

I just nodded and walked around to the back of the vehicle and took out a 7 oz, pepperoni stick from the cooler and a pack of saltine crackers. Then I walked back around and climbed in on my side. "Hi Mom." I said.

Mom was putting on some lipstick and she looked over at me and sees the pepperoni stick and started laughing.

"What?" I ask using my pocket knife to cut away the plastic wrapper.

"It just looks..." she stopped and shook her head, "never mind."

I held it up and looked at it and then I laughed too because I knew what it resembled and what she was thinking. "It looks like a dick, doesn't it?"

"Chase?!" she gasped but then she nodded and burst into a fit of giggles.

"I don't think I want to eat the damn thing anymore." I laughed.

"Ah it's just food, Honey." she said and reached over and took the pepperoni stick from me. "Watch this." she opened her mouth and slowly pushed the stick into her mouth. She took the ten inch Pepperoni stick half way in at first and then she angled her head back just a little and then she pushed the rest of it in until her fingertips were pressed hard against her lips.

"Holy shit!" I gasped. I could only watch in amazement as she turns and twists the sausage stick in and out of her mouth and without even gagging! Heck I can even see the outside of her throat expand as the meat stick pushes past her larynx. Then she took the meat stick from her mouth and handed it back to me. I looked down at it in awe. It was covered in a generous amount of lipstick and saliva.

"Oh look here comes your, Father." Mom reaches over and places her hand on my dick, which at the moment was fully engorged. "Goodness, baby you're hard...again!" She began rubbing the fat head of my cock through my basketball shorts.

Dad is so close, now. And shit so was I, but in a different sort of way. Mom just kept slowly rubbing my cock head. And, Oh shit did it feel good. I groaned and reached down and took her hand in mine and tried to push it under the leg of my shorts. But she pulled her hand back and giggled.

Dad finally made it back to the, Travel All and climbed into the driver's side, "Why are you sitting back there, Raven?"

I put a hand in my lap to cover the fucking tent in my pants and I quickly looked away.

"I'm letting Ellie ride shotgun with you. She needs the AC vents more than I do."

Dad looked at her, "Ah man!"

"Peter, she's getting carsick, show a little compassion!"

"AH fuck it! Where is she anyway?" he asked.

"She's still in the bathroom, sweetheart."

At that moment Ell steps out of the restroom, holding her stomach and looking rather pale. She's normally pale anyways but right now she looks ghostly white.

"For goodness sake, will you go help, Ellie? Mom snapped."

Dad huffed and climbed out and lazily walked over to Ell and he put an arm under her shoulders and carefully began walking her to the vehicle. I just wonder how excited my father was at being a soon to be grandpa. He certainly hadn't been much of a father.

"I remember when I was pregnant with Ellie, I was sick all the time." Mom proffered.

I shook my head, "Then please explain to me why she's even on this trip, Mom."

"Ellie wanted to come, darling."

Dad helped Ell around to the front passenger side and he opened the door for her and helped her climb in. Then he hurried around and started up the engine and turned the AC to high. Mom handed Ell a pillow and she placed it against the door and laid her head on it.

"I'm sorry you're sick, Ell." I said and took a bite of my "Mom" flavored pepperoni stick.

Ell looked over her shoulder at me and looked down at my snack and she suddenly grabbed her stomach, "Oh, god!"

Dad gave me a hard look through the rear view mirror, "If she fucking pukes your cleaning it up, asshole!"

I heard Mom giggle and she reached and took the meat stick from me and tossed it out the window.

We picked up Route 66 via Chicago and I was amazed at all the roadside attractions, especially the chrome diners and the various mom and pop type service stations with their clap board siding and garages. Even Ell perked up. Mom reached over and took my hand and we stared out the windows. It was nice to really hold a woman's hand. You might have guessed at this point I was a virgin and I have never had a girlfriend.

Dad stopped at one of the road side diners and we all ate our fill of Hamburgers and fries, while Mom sat across from me resting her bare foot against my crotch. And occasionally she would rub my dick with her toes. Dad had no idea what was happening and Ell was too sick to be aware of anything. And it made the moments Mom and I were stealing that much special.

After eating we drove on into the night because dad wanted to be in St Louis by morning so we could all see the Arch. He and I were the only ones awake at the moment. Ellie was asleep against the passenger door and Mom was leaning against me with her head on my shoulder and she was sound asleep. Dad had his earbuds in and his attention focused the road. Essentially he was paying me no mind, just as he always did.

I placed my hand on Mom's knee and started to gently rub it. She didn't stir. So I slid my hand beneath the hem of her dress. Her legs were closed so I pushed my hand between her thighs and moved them apart. My heart was beating so fast now and my groin was swelling. For a moment I contemplated whether or not I should do this, heck she'd been the one making all the passes at me so far. It's only right.

I began lightly stroking her inner thighs with my fingertips.

"Chase?" she whispered keeping her eyes closed.

Mom knew what I wanted to do. "Please." I whispered back.

She smiled, still trying to pretend to be asleep (in case Dad was watching) and she spread her legs a little wider to give me access to her vajayjay. I placed my fingers against the crotch of her white cotton panties. There was a warm dampness radiating from her cunt.

My fucking hand was shaking so bad this was the first time I've ever touched a woman (down there). Mom moans gently, letting me know I'm doing it right. Getting a little braver I moved my hand up and pushed my fingers under her panties to touch her bush. Her pubic hair was soft and curly and I pushed them down further and felt her slit. Her labia was so slick and creamy. Damn it, it felt wonderful to touch a woman in this way. I pushed my index and middle fingers past the ripples and slipped them deep into her pussy.

Mom gasped and closed her legs tightly against my hand.

"Open your legs, Mom." I said and to make her comply pinched a bit of her pubic hair and pulled tightly.

"Chase, Honey?"

Suddenly the old International swerved and left the road. "OH SHIT!" Dad snapped and jerked the steering wheel and when he did the Travel All turned sideways and the back tires dropped into a ditch.

We sat in silence for a moment or two to gather our whits about us. And then Mom broke the silence, "What in the world, Peter?!"

BiggyMax2
BiggyMax2
583 Followers