Having Fun with Mom in the Backseat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dad shook his head, "I fell asleep, damn it!"

"Are you OK, Mom?" Ellie gasped.

"I'm fine, Sweetie. Are you, Okay?" Mom asked.

"I bumped my head against the glass, but other than that I'm good." She rubbed her forehead where a pump knot was starting to appear.

Dad grabbed a flashlight from the glove box and quickly got out of the vehicle to inspect the back. I joined him, my fingers still wet with Mom's pussy juice. I pushed my hands into the pockets of my shorts.

The back tires were flat and the bumper was up against the bank. Yep we were fucked and it was only midnight!

"Son of BITCH!" Dad snapped and kicked the fender.

I didn't say anything because he'd just said it all.

Mom got out and walked around to join us, "Gracious, Peter! You really did it!"

"I told you I'm sorry, Raven." Dad said hanging his head.

"Well sorry just doesn't cut the mustard, Peter! Now how are you going to get us out of this mess?"

"I'll use my cellphone to call us a tow, Raven." He said.

Mom threw up her hands, "Well that would be an excellent idea, Peter since you made us leave ours at home."

Yep and he certainly did. All because he wanted us all to unshackle from the world or some hippie horse shit like that.

Dad hurried around and reached under the driver's seat and took out his cellphone and he tried to turn it on. BUT it was dead! "Oh shit." he muttered.

Mom put a hand to her forehead and shook her head, "You didn't charge it, did you?"

Poor old Dad shook his head, "Nope."

"Peter! What are we gonna do?!"

Ell started crying and Mom pulled her to her and patted her back.

"Please stop fighting, Momma." Ell whimpered. She was always so fucking emotional back then.

"I'm sorry, Honey." she said to Ell and then she gave my Dad a hard look. "We'll just have to trust your father, Baby."

"Fuck it!" Dad shook his head and started walking along the road in the opposite way that we'd come.

Mom put her hands on her hips and just looked at him, "Where are you going, Peter?"

"We passed a service station a few miles back. Maybe they can help us OR let me use their phone."

Mom seemed to accept that bit of hope, but she still shot him a smart ass comment, "I guess, Chase will be in charge of keeping us safe, until YOU get back!"

Dad mumbled something but kept walking.

I kinda felt sorry for Dad. I mean accidents freaking happen, right. I'm just glad he wasn't driving his big rig when he wrecked.

Mom turned and looked at me and then shook her head, "I love him, but he can be such a..." She balled up her fists, "Be careful, Peter!" she called out to him and she started to tear up.

I took her in my arms and she just melted against me and broke down crying. "Try to relax Mom." I said patting her back.

"You'll protect us, right, Chase?" Mom asked.

"You know I will Mom. I will protect you with my life, I swear."

I guided her back to the rear passenger side and helped her get in, then I got in and closed the door.

"I wonder how long it'll take him to find help?" Ell asked, she posed the question to me, but all I could do was shrug and shake my head.

"Well I for one am gonna get some sleep." she said. "Mom, will you toss me a blanket?"

"Sure, dear." Mom said and she turned around and leaned over the back seat into the rear compartment. The old Travel All didn't have a dome light so it was completely dark inside the vehicle. "I wish Peter would have brought along another flashlight." she said rummaging around. And pretty soon she came up with a couple of blankets and a few travel pillows. She handed Ellie a pillow and a blanket

"Thank you, Mommy." with that she stretched out on the bench seat. Fuck she slept all the time.

Mom unfolded her blanket and she placed half of it on me and half on her. Then she snuggled up close to me.

"It's getting kinda chilly." I said and I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and pulled her in tightly.

She smiled and rested her head against my shoulder, "Well you certainly are warm." she whispered, low enough so Ellie couldn't hear. And then she lowered her hand to my crotch and started rubbing my dick through my shorts.

"Something tells me I'm not going to get much sleep tonight." I whispered back.

Mom gave me a playful pout and took her hand away from my dick, "Are you mad?"

I quickly shook my head, and to emphasize the point I pulled my shorts down.

Mom's eyes went wide, "Chase?" Then she leaned forward and looked over the front seat to see if Ellie was asleep. And she was.

Mom sits back and she looks at me and smiles. I removed the blanket from my crotch and I bounced my eyebrows at her. "Well we should make the best out of a bad situation. Right?" I smiled and leaned in and kissed her softly on the lips and she pulled back and looked at me.

"Chase!" she whispered with a laugh.

"What?"

"You just caught me off guard is all." with that she reached down and gently took my cock in her small hand. "You're so big, baby. In fact you're bigger than your father." she winked. And with that she clamped both her small hands together and she began pumping my cock, Up and Down, Up and Down, Up and Down. Oh fuck, it felt great! "Ohhh Mom!"

She begins moving her hands up and down my shaft even faster now, "How does that feel, Baby?"

I've jerked off countless times, but it's never felt like this before. "It feels wonderful, Mom." I groaned.

"My O MY! My boy is soo big!" she whispered in my ear. Then she flicked her tongue against my neck.

Those sexy words she was whispering to me seem and her tongue against my neck all just seemed to spur on my orgasm. "Ah Fuck!" I hissed trying to hold back. But I didn't want to cum so quickly, that would be embarrassing!

Mom smiled, she knew I was close so she leaned in and blew gently across the head of my dick.

"OH FUCK! OH FUCK, I'm GONNA CUMMM!" I whined

Suddenly Mom pushed her hand over my mouth to shut me up and then she placed her lips over the top of my dick, and pinched them tightly and began sliding her tongue in circles.

And that was IT! I shot my load into her mouth and she began sucking and gulping down every morsel of my seamen! I can tell she's done this before, most likely with my Dad.

When I was done I dropped back against the seat.

Mom finally lifts her head and she has this naughty smile on her face. And she opens her mouth and pushes out her cum covered tongue. Then she smiled and swallowed. "Mmmm" she wiped the corners of her mouth with her index finger and then licked the tip of her finger clean, "Young sperm always tastes sooo delicious." she giggled and she slid up against me and kissed me full on the mouth. Then she pulled back, "Thank you, darling" And with that Mom laid her head on my shoulder and both of us fell asleep.

Around three in the morning an old rusty tow truck comes pulling up. It turns on a set of bright ass bar lights and it drives right up to the front of the International. I'm in panic mode at this point because I can't see a fucking thing at the moment.

Dad hops out of the passenger side of the old wrecker with a triumphant expression on his face. The driver steps out as well, he looks to be in late sixties and overweight. He looked to be four hundred pounds.

I wake Mom up who has her head in my lap by the way. She sits up, "What is it honey?"

"Dad's back."

She yawns and looks down at my crotch, "You better get your shorts back up, Chase."

And I quickly did just that while she got to meet dad. Ell sat up and looked over the seat at me and her eyes went wide. Then she smiled, "I knew you two were fooling around. I heard you."

"So what." I said tying my shorts.

Ell looked at me and shook her head, "She is your, Mom."

"She's your, Mom too. So are you gonna run your mouth to Dad about this?"

Ell quickly shook her head, "No! Dad would kill her and then he would kill you."

"Then shut the fuck up and turn around." I snapped.

She gasped wide eyed at me. Then she stuck her tongue out at me.

I just laughed, "You and, Mom have the same cute tongue." And with that said I opened my door and climbed out, leaving Ell with her mouth a gap. It really didn't matter to me that Ell knew about Mom and me. I mean I really didn't feel apprehensive a bit. Wow it's simply amazing how a blow job can make a man out of you, right? It did me.

I strode over to where Mom and Dad now stood, talking to the driver.

"I'm not gonna pull her out until I receive payment first!" the old guy said.

Dad nodded, "Your right, Ray." He turned to Mom, "Honey go get the two hundred from the glove box."

Mom's mouth dropped, "But, Peter..."

"Get the fucking Money, Woman."

Mom jerked and so did I. Dad's never raised his voice with her like that before.

"Yes honey." Mom turned and hurried to the, Travel All.

I saw the old guy, Ray smile, "She looks good." He took a bottle of whiskey from the bib of his cover all, and handed it to Dad.

Dad nodded and gave me a hard look, "She does look good, don't she Chase?"

I didn't say anything but I sure as fuck started getting this sinking feeling in my stomach. Did Dad see us?

"So do you think she'll give me that, bonus you told me about?" Ray asked and grabbed his crotch.

"I can talk her into it, Okay? But like I said, first you need to get us up and running."

Ray walked over and put his hands on two tires that were strapped down on the back of the truck. "No worries." he winked.

I looked at Dad, "What's going on dad? What kind of bonus?"

He just smirked and uncapped the bottle in his hand and downed the remains of the whiskey. And then he burped loudly and flung the bottle into the weeds. It must have hit rock because I heard it shatter.

Mom walked back over and handed the money to Ray, "Two hundred dollars. And thank you so much for your services, sir. I don't know what we would have done if you hadn't agreed to help us." Mom said.

Ray smiled and let his eyes fall to my mother's breasts. "The name is Ray." he smiled and took her hand and kissed the back of it.

Mom blushed and looked a bit confused, "Okay, Ray it is then." She looked at Dad and he shrugged.

Ray let go of her hand and turned and began preparing the old tow truck to pull our old Travel All out of the ditch.

"He's certainly a friendly fellow, isn't he?" Mom said folding her arms and watching old Ray work. "But sweetie you do know that we gave him all the money we had."

Dad shook his head, "I know, Raven."

"How are we gonna get home, Peter?"

"That's something I need to talk to you about, baby." he said taking Mom by the hand and turning her to face him. Then he looked at me, "Take off, Chase. I need to speak with your Mother alone."

"But, Dad?" I started but stopped when he gave me the eye. The eye that told me that he was within a second or two of slapping shit out of me. So I decided to back out gracefully. So I walked over to the stand beside, Ell.

I watched the exchange between the two of them and saw Mom's mouth drop and she started shaking her head and she turned to walk away bu Dad grabbed her upper arm and pulled her to him. More words this time mainly from Dad and Mom starts nodding. Then he pulls her close and he kisses her hard on the mouth. His eyes seem to be on me and he lowers his hand and grabs a hand full of, Mom's ass.

"Oh gross!" Ell says and then she giggles and bumps my arm, "Do you feel jealous, Chase?"

"Fuck off, Ell." I snapped giving her one of my Dad's hard expressions.

Ell threw up her hands, "Sorry."

I didn't feel jealous, one bit. I was just curious as to what was gonna happen. What had Dad promised, Ray as a bonus?

Ray had the big Travel All, pulled out of the ditch in about thirty minutes and that included exchanging the flat tires as well. He worked fast for a guy the size of Santa Claus. But maybe the thought of that mystery bonus that spurred him on. I smiled.

Dad walked over to where Ell and I stood, "I want you two to go help your Mom unload the back of the International.

"Why are we unloading, Peter?" Ell asked. She never referred to my father as Dad or any other parental title. To her, he was just a man her mother married when her real father passed away.

Dad didn't bother answering her question but instead he turned and walked over and began talking to Ray. Ell looked at me and I just shrugged. I had a pretty good idea what was about to happen but I kept my mouth shut. I could feel the start to stir in my crotch.

We walked over to where Mom had both the back doors thrown open on the Travel All and she was already unloading it. But instead of laying it out on the ground she was putting everything in the back passenger seats. She looked angry and there were tears in her eyes.

"Mom? What's wrong?" Ell asked.

Mom shook her head, "I'll be Okay, sweetie. I'm just a little upset with your stepfather, for getting us into this MESS!"

"But he got us out of it too." Ell said.

Mom grabbed Ell's arms, "He's not getting us out of anything, I am!"

Ell looked at Mom wide eyed, "I'm sorry Mom. I didn't mean to upset you."

Mom pulled Ell into a tight embrace, "I'm sorry Baby, I didn't mean to scare you." She handed Ell a heavy wool blanket and a flashlight, "I want you to go over to those boulders across the road and sit there for me."

"But, Mom..." Ell started.

"Please Ellie just do as I ask for ONCE!"

Ell appeared hurt by the statement. "I always do what you tell me, Mom!" And with that Ell huffed and walked away.

"I love you, Baby." Mom called out to her.

"Whatever!" Ell answered back.

Mom sighed and shook her head. "She'll just have to be mad."

"Are you Okay, Mom?"

She spun around on me and put her hands on her hips and gave me a frustrated look, "I guess, I'll have to be Okay with what YOUR father wants me to do. I mean he is the head of the family. Right?"

I looked away.

"You know what he wants me to do? Right?" she asked.

I played dumb. "No?"

Dad started walking over.

She frowns, "Never mind, Sweetie."

"What's taking so long, Raven? Ray needs to get back home."

"Just give me a few more minutes, Honey. I'm almost done."

"Well hurry up!" Dad said and he slapped her hard across her ass and walked back over to where Ray now sat in the warmth of his truck, drinking whiskey.

"Why don't you just tell, Dad...NO!"

Mom shook her head, "I can't do that, Chase."

I took her by the arms, "Why not?"

"Because..." She started to say but stopped and looked at the ground.

"Because why?"

"Because your father rescued me from a very bad life, Chase!"

I looked at her dumbly.

"You'll just have to trust me when I say that I owe your father and that is that." she said with tears in her eyes.

I nodded solemnly.

Then she smiled and handed me an arm load of blankets and we walked around to the rear of the Travel All. She climbed into the back and began spreading the blankets out and shaping them into a soft mattress. "Would you hand me, Ellie's pillow out of the front seat, please?"

I quickly grabbed Ell's pillow and brought it around to her. I see Dad and Ray step out of the truck and start walking this way. Mom took the pillow from me and I took her wrist and she looked at me.

"I want you to think of me. Will you do that for me?" I asked.

Mom smiled and blushed, "Chase?"

"Please, Mom."

She sighed and nodded her head, "Okay?" I let go of her before Dad walked up.

Dad clamped a hand on my shoulder, "I want you to go over there and wait with your sister." I turned around to do just that when he suddenly took my arm, "Unless you want to watch?" he smirked.

I looked at Mom and her eyes went wide and she shook her head.

I smiled at Dad, "Sure."

Mom's mouth dropped, "Peter, No!"

"That a BOY!" Ray laughed and slapped my back and he climbed into the back with Mom.

Dad walked me around to the front passenger side and he took a small electric lantern from the front seat and handed it to me, "You can hold the light," and he laughed and looked down at my crotch, "and whatever else you want to. But you keep your hands to yourself. Got that?"

I nodded.

"Remember that's your Mother." He laughs and we walk back around to the back. To find Ray already on top of Mom, his hefty bulk pinning her beneath him. He was kissing her and fondling her tits.

"Damn Ray you couldn't wait for us." Dad laughed as he climbed into the back. He looks at me, "Get your ass in here, Chase!"

I quickly climbed in and dad pulled the doors closed behind us. I could only imagine what Ell was thinking at the sight of all three of us climbing into the back of the Travel All, with her dear mother.

I turned the lantern on and hung it on a clothing hook and it lit up the scene nicely.

Ray had the front of Mom's dress down and her bra pulled up which exposed her tits. This is the first time I've seen Mom's tits and I was amazed. They looked beautiful even stained with the black grease from Ray's dirty hands. The bastard hadn't even washed his hand! Geez!

Mom placed her hands against Ray's shoulders but Dad grabbed her wrists and pulled them above her head, "No you don't, baby." He leaned in and kissed her.

Ray hiked Mom's dress up, which revealed her white cotton panties. Then he sits up and pushes his hands under her ass and lifted her pussy to his mouth. Mom gasped and yelped as this position suddenly and painfully forced her to arch her back. Ray ate her pussy.

"She's liking that, Ray. Eat that PUSSY!" Dad shouted his voice reverberating off the walls.

I was absolutely beside myself as I watched Ray go down on Mom. He was kissing and licking and tonguing her like a mad man. Jerking his head up and down...side to side!

My dear Mom just couldn't keep still as she churned her hips against Ray's face. Then suddenly her petite body goes stiff and she thrusts her hips upward and cries out to the top of her lungs. Her wale was of pure pleasure and it was a kin to a whine and screech mixed and it made my dick stand on end. Her orgasm was so intense that she squirted and drenched Ray's face, but he just kept right on eating her pussy, tonguing her even fast now.

I can honestly say this was the first time I've ever witnessed a woman cum and it was beautiful!

When Mom's orgasm finally passed she went limp with an exhausted yet satisfied look on her face.

It made my dick so fucking hard just watching it all. I kicked my shoes off and pulled my shorts down and I started stroking my cock. Shit this was fucking HOT!

Using her wrists Dad rolled Mom over onto her side so she was facing me. Her eyes took in the sight of me jerking off. Ray laid down behind her his dirty pants already down around his knees. His cock was fully engorged and it was bigger than my own and fatter too. And gosh he was gonna put that thing in my Mom! He slipped in behind Mom and she draped her right leg over Ray's hip. I didn't have to guess when he put it in her because her mouth went wide and she closed her eyes. She looked to be in pain, but then she smiled and looked at me.

Ray began grunting and thrusting with all his might. Her eyes remained on me as she moaned in pleasure. Is she imagining me inside her pussy right now? Gosh I hoped so.

Hot DAMN, Peter you were right! This IS some GOOD pussy!!!" Ray shouted grinding and thrusting even harder. I didn't think the old guy had it in him, but he was giving it to her like he was trying to rip her pussy open.

"Oh GOD YESSS!" Mom cried.

Ray grabs Mom's hair from behind and pulls her head back. "Do you like this, baby? Huh?"

"YES! OH YESSS!!!" she whined.

Ray laughs and he kisses her hard on the mouth.

Mom's eyes were still on me even as he kissed her. Yeah she was thinking of me alright. Good Mommy.

Ray suddenly Rammed his cock to hilt inside her and he gasped and groaned loudly. He was cumming inside my Mom! Letting her have it all. When he was done he pulled out of her and he gripped her legs and roughly turned her onto her back. Ray's dick was still fully erect in fact it looked bigger now glistening with my Mother's juices. He crawls up and straddles her stomach and he then leans forward and makes her lick his cock clean to which she does so willingly.