Having Hannah

Story Info
Exploring my ex-secretary's daughter.
5.6k words
4.31
28.3k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seth49
Seth49
22 Followers

Having Hannah

Ding-dong.

I opened the door and there was my ex-secretary Sarah Cunliffe's 18-year-old daughter Hannah standing on the doorstep wearing a short, tightly belted, shiny white plastic mac. I could see no skirt below it, just lots of chubby, bare, pink leg as she stood swaying gently, with legs slightly parted, in a pair of white, high heeled shoes.

I had told her mother under level 2 of the Power that she should send her daughter to me dressed in revealing clothes. She should also get her to drink two pints of sugared water before she left and tell her that she must do as she was told.

"Why hello Hannah," I said welcomingly (quietly putting her under level 1 so that she would want to please me, although she would feel confused and nervous), adding, as I slowly and deliberately looked her up and down, "I haven't seen you for ages. What brings you here?"

She blushed and said hesitantly "I don't really know sir; my mum just said to walk over to your house because you wanted to see me. It was quite a long walk, especially in these shoes she got me to wear."

I smiled, picturing her in the shiny little mac tottering in the unaccustomed high heels, with her tits pushed out in front and her arse swaying left and right, unable to ignore the feeling of her soft thighs sliding against each other all the way.

"Did she say why I wanted to see you?"

With a slight frown, she added "No, but she said I must do as I am told and I had to call you 'sir'. She said that you were very clever and you would help prepare me for college.

Even if I got flustered and embarrassed, you knew what was best for me and that was why I must do as I am told, even I feel a bit silly, a bit 'blonde'. I think that is all sir, but mum was right, I do feel very confused and I am blonde."

She smiled weakly on the last words and I laughed, knowing under level 1 she would be confused, but anxious to please me.

"Well, you had better come in, Hannah." I said opening the door wider and ushering her in.

Standing closer to her than I knew she would like, I said "You really have grown; your face is nearly level with mine." I leaned in until our noses brushed briefly and I saw concern in her eyes. I winked and it changed into a compliant smile.

"I am eighteen, sir. I am a big girl now." she said with a hint of confusion in her voice, trying to cover her embarrassment and to avoid a silence which she knew would be even worse.

Although her armpits would be moistening and her heart beating fast, I sensed her virgin cunt would still be dry. I wondered how hairy it would be, whether it would be a chubby girlish slit or whether and to what extent the lips would be protruding.

Had she been fingering it in bed at night? Had she found her arsehole yet? Did she come easily?

"You are so grown up I can't believe it and I love your outfit; what are you wearing?" I said looking her up and down again.

She smiled sweetly and, happy to move the conversation on to a lighter note, replied "Well, I've got this new mac which mummy bought for me in the sale with 40% off and a blue belted dress with buttons down the front which she told me to wear, sir."

"Did your mum say why you should wear a dress which can be unbuttoned all the way down the front Hannah?"

"Not really sir, but she told me you would like it."

Her frown showed that she had not thought about the unbuttoning aspect before.

"What else?"

"Oh, sorry sir, these white high heeled shoes."

I noted how the heels showed off her calves and really did push her bum and tits out. Sarah had chosen shoes for her daughter which would present her bottom perfectly at just the right height and angle for sodomy. It would only need a knob of butter and a firm push to sink a stiff cock in.

My cock rose to a semi at the thought, but there was plenty of time and I was going to enjoy every minute of reeling her in.

"Mummy was right to make you wear them darling, they show off your young legs wonderfully. Give me a twirl, there's a good girl. Let me look at you."

She smiled demurely and teetered round with both hands held up, palms facing outwards, which raised the coat an inch or two.

"How was that sir?" she said with a puppy dog eagerness to please.

"Very pretty Hannah." I replied "You are turning into a lovely young lady. A very desirable young thing. Men will want you."

"Now tell me, what else are you wearing? Do as you are told, like mummy said and tell me exactly what else you are wearing, there's a good girl." I said, giving her a little nudge with the Power, but still at level 1.

She looked down and coughed. There was a pause because she realised that I was referring to her underwear and she would not normally talk about that.

She could have said bra and pants and left it at that, but something told her I wanted precise details, so she took a breath and thinking 'I mustn't be stupid about this, he must have a good reason for asking', said in a soft voice "I'm wearing a plain white, 34B strapless padded bra and a little white thong. Mum chose them; they were in a set sir. They are new and were fresh on just before I left home."

I put on a serious face and said "No tights, I hope."

"No sir." She replied softly "I put some on as usual, but mummy told me to take them off. I expect it was to keep me cool as I had quite a long walk. I was a bit confused though, because mum usually makes me wear tights because she says bare legs look......well, tarty."

"Mums always know best, but bare legs can be very attractive and I bet you were much cooler right up there between your legs without horrible tights on weren't you sweetheart?" I said with a laugh pointing at her crotch and nodding.

She nodded too and looked down. No one had ever talked to her about her cunt being cooler before and she probably did not like it. I wondered if she knew what a hot cunt felt like. Maybe the idea had just crossed her mind.

"Let me take your coat darling." I said and before she could move, I undid the belt and slowly unbuttoned it knowing she would have preferred to have done it herself. She couldn't push my hands away though, as they moved down between her tits, because she somehow felt that 'having to do as she was told' also meant letting me do what I wanted.

I put the mac at the bottom of the banisters then held out my hand. She hesitated for only a second before surrendering her hand to mine and I led her into the kitchen, her heels clattering on the tiles.

Knowing it would make her feel uneasy, I kept hold of her hand, which was soft and slightly sweaty and said "I bet you would you like a drink Hannah. After your walk."

She cleared her throat and said "Mummy made me drink a couple of pints of warm, sugared water before I came out because she said I would get thirsty and the sugar would give me energy. She was right because my mouth is a bit dry. Could I have a glass of milk please?"

I smiled as I let go of her hand and got her a full pint glass of milk which she sipped daintily. I went and got a banana and handed it to her, not asking if she wanted one.

So, there she stood, in her short blue dress primly done up right to her throat, which nevertheless showed off her smallish tits and the swell of her tummy where the buttons pulled slightly below a narrow belt. She had the glass of milk in one hand the other wrapped around the banana for all the world like she was holding a cock.

She was lost for words as she felt me looking at her and shuffled uneasily in her high heels from one foot to the other. I knew she would still be dry under the thong which cupped her cunt before running up intrusively between the soft cheeks of her arse and across her anus, but it was early yet.

"Drink up sweetie," I said, nodding at the glass "and I will tell you why your mum asked you to come and see me." She nodded and took a long drink after which I continued "You see she is worried about you and any relationships you may have when you go off to university. She is not sure how much you know about...well... boys and things and how much experience you have to equip you for living alone miles from home.

As you don't have a dad any more, she asked me to speak to you to make sure you are properly prepared. Some of this may be embarrassing, but you will cooperate won't you Hannah?" I nodded again and she dutifully nodded too, though looking down.

"Yes sir; mum said I must do as I'm told and I will." With that she drank half the remaining milk in one go.

"Good girl, that's just what I like to hear. So, first off, can you tell me whether you have a boyfriend?"

"Well not exactly, but a few of us from school have been going around with some boys as a group and I am quite friendly with one of them. I think he is keen on me."

"What is his name?"

"Arthur."

"That makes you Guinevere I suppose. Drink up darling, so I can put the glass in the dishwasher. Have you kissed King Arthur?"

She blushed to the roots of her fair hair and said "Yes sir." before finishing the milk.

I moved up close to her and took the empty pint glass, knowing her already bloated bladder would be filling more as I continued.

"I need to know how much you know about kissing.......and things...... to make sure you are ready when you go to uni. So, you have to kiss me as you kiss Arthur to show me how advanced you are."

"I have to kiss you? What here and now?"

"Yes; exactly as you kiss him." I said nodding again.

It was obvious that she didn't want to, but ringing in her ears was Sarah's instruction that she must do as she is told. She looked as she felt, embarrassed and confused. I am just being stupid she thought, this must be for my own good. Arthur wouldn't mind one little kiss and she nodded her assent.

So, still holding the banana, she closed her eyes and, stepping closer, kissed me on the lips for a lingering twenty seconds or so with her mouth closed. After she broke the kiss, she moved back and fingered her lips nervously. At this stage, something, probably Seth, told me to use the Power at Level 2 removing her ability to refuse my commands, so I hit her with it and saw her eyes widen briefly.

"Very nice, well done," I said, adding "let's try again, shall we?"

She said nothing, but did as she was told, because now she had no choice. I made her kiss me twice more savouring her soft lips before I stepped back and, lifting her chin with my finger, looked her in the eyes and said "You are a good little kisser Hannah......up to a point...... and mummy will be pleased when I tell her you have been doing what you are told, but there is more to kissing than us just putting lips together. You know what that is don't you?"

Still hooked like a fish with my finger under her chin, slightly out of breath and unable to look down or away, she whispered "Yes sir."

I said nothing, but raised my eyebrows and nodded, indicating that she should elaborate. After a few seconds of excruciating embarrassment for her, she nodded and added "with tongues sir."

Have you ever kissed Arthur like that Hannah?

"Yes sir."

"I thought I told you to kiss me like you kissed him. Why did you kiss me like a little girl? You are not a little girl, are you?"

"No sir, I am not a little girl, but it did not feel right. I love Arthur."

"And you love kissing him properly, don't you?"

"Yes sir, I do."

"Well, there will be other boys at Uni and you will be kissing them so you need to get it right. You may think you are doing it properly, but I bet you have a lot to learn. So be a good girl and show me your tongue Hannah."

She opened her soft young mouth and pushed her slightly milky tongue out. It was a virginal mouth, but not for long.

"A little further," I said "I am going to suck it, just to get you used to it, then we can try kissing properly."

Before she could answer (which would have been tricky anyway with her tongue stuck out), I moved in and sucked her proffered tongue into my mouth, holding it captive for a few seconds, then ran my own tongue around it, before letting it slip out as I moved back. She didn't say anything, but stood there with her tongue still out, protruding a bit more than it did before.

"You must get used to things going into that pretty little mouth of yours you know. I am going to teach you to kiss properly, like you do with Arthur, but with more confidence and with an understanding of what you are doing to a boy when you get the kissing just right.

Did you have a dummy when you were little Hannah?"

She shook her head and said "Oh no mummy wouldn't let me have one, but I did suck my thumb."

I smiled and said "Well let's try that shall we?" and before she could answer, I eased my thumb between her parted lips. The look on her face as I penetrated her mouth was a picture and as if by instinct, she gently sucked on it.

I let her get used to the feel of it for a while, then slipped it out and said "Right let's try kissing again, shall we?"

I did not put my tongue out until her mouth was on mine and our lips locked, when I put my arms around her and slipped my tongue as deep into her warm mouth as it would reach. For a second, she did not respond, but then I felt her start to tentatively suck on it; we were French kissing even if she didn't know it.

I let it go on for at least a minute and when I moved away, she was very flushed and breathless. My cock was as stiff as the banana she still held in her dainty hand.

"Very good," I said "you are really, really going to enjoy the next step, Hannah. This time, we will swap tongues as the kiss goes on, slipping them in and out of each other's mouths. Try moaning softly as you do it; it will make you tingle deliciously all over and I mean all over especially in your privates. You will really, really enjoy it and want more as you feel your cunt tingle, swell and moisten."

She frowned at the word cunt, but I held her and kissed her properly and she responded with increasing enthusiasm, moaning as I had told her. As the kiss went on, I felt her melting yieldingly into my arms as if we were lovers.

When I broke the kiss, she said "Oh sir, you were right, I really, really enjoyed that and it did make me tingle like you said.... all over." and she ran her hand through her hair, swallowing hard before looking at me with longing in her eyes.

She didn't say anything more; she just moved close to me again and started kissing me with a passion which surprised me. What fun!

After some of the most intense, prolonged kissing I had probably ever known and certainly she had, we separated and, breathing hard, looked at each other with lust filled eyes. Her face was dark pink and her lips were wet and swollen; the banana was squashed in her hand! I had a feeling her cunt was more than a little juiced up. She spoke first.

"Wow I have never known anything like that sir; did I do ok? Will you tell mum? What will she say?"

Instead of answering, I kissed her again and this time lightly fondled her tits through her buttoned dress feeling the 34B padded bra as I did so. She made no protest, indeed, moaned louder.

When we parted again, I said "Right Hannah so far so good; now you have got to help me check you out all over."

"Have I sir?" she whispered demurely, then added, nodding and smiling lasciviously "Then I will.... because I do have to do what I am told, don't I sir?"

"You certainly do." I said and we both laughed. On impulse I kissed her again, fondling her tits more firmly and pinching her nipples a bit. She responded grinding her mouth on mine and moaning passionately. That thong splitting her cunt is wet now, I thought.

When we separated, I decided to test her to the limit and said "OK Hannah, now before we do anything else, give me your thong darling."

I knew she had to obey and she did, reaching up under her short dress and, after a bit of fumbling, pulling it down and off. Holding it out to me she said "There we are sir." and smiled knowingly. I looked at the damp crotch and smiled.

"This was fresh on this morning you say?"

"Yes sir, I got dressed just before I came out."

"Well Hannah, I am sorry, but it looks soiled now. Why is it wet? Do you want to go to the toilet?"

She probably did anyway, what with the sugared water and milk, but after the hint I gave her, I knew the need to have a pee would have become more urgent.

"Actually, I do need to spend a penny sir, but I haven't wet myself. Honestly."

"Well, it must be your pussy juicing up then, mustn't it?"

She looked down and said very softly "I don't know what you mean sir. I am so confused."

"I'll tell you what happened Hannah. You know those tingles you felt when you were kissing me, well they started to lubricate your vagina and that is what you can see staining the crotch of your thong where it cuts up between your legs and splits your cunt. Nothing to worry about it is perfectly natural, so just relax."

"I love your dress by the way and do you know the good thing about a dress that buttons all the way up at the front?" I whispered leaning close to her.

"What's that sir?" she said smiling.

"It unbuttons all the way down the front too. Try it."

Standing in the kitchen she slowly unbuttoned the dress, starting at the neck. When she got down to the belt, I told her to stop and I pulled the top wide open revealing the white bra cupping her tits. As it was strapless, it was easy for me to slip my hands in and reach round and undo it.

I said "Now give me the bra Hannah." And after just a moment's hesitation, she pulled it off and handed it over. Her lovely firm breasts were now framed by the dress and I noticed her pink nipples were erect.

"Well, I love those little perky tits, Hannah." I said smiling.

"Have you discovered how nice it feels to play with them yet?"

Blushing and looking down, she replied "Not really sir. Not much."

I shook my head and said "Oh what a shame, let me show you."

If those tits had not had much attention before, they got the full treatment then and soon she was moaning and wriggling, thrusting her hips at me showing all the signs that her tits were talking to her cunt. Time to move on.

"You may as well take the dress right off now." I said confidently and, in less than a minute, she stood naked before me in just her white high heels. She looked very sexy in a slutty sort of way and I noticed she was shaved. I took her by the hand and led her into the lounge.

There, I took her in my arms and, as we practiced kissing again, I knew she was getting sexed up, just like her mum. I fondled her tits and this time reached down between her thighs and cupped her soft bare cunt. She was wet all along her lips, but I resisted the temptation to slide a finger in. Time enough for that!

She had sucked tongue; time now to learn how to suck cock.

"I feel a bit over dressed, compared to you." I said. "Why don't you undress me. Try to do it in a sexy way, I want to judge your potential and see what extra training you need."

She swayed over to me, naked but for her high heels and placed her hands on my shoulders looking straight into my eyes and she said cheekily "Have this first Bill."

She then wrapped her arms around me and gave me one of the sexiest kisses I have ever had. She was a fast learner; more than that, she was a natural.

When she let me go, she said with a sexy smile "I am pleased you taught me to do that sir, I really, really enjoy kissing now."

She then moved quietly behind me, trailing her hands over my hips as she went, until I felt her pressing up against my back and arse. She rubbed her naked body against me and reached round, feeling for my cock. She had no trouble finding it, because by then it was as hard as could be. I barely stifled a moan as she gave me quite a hard squeeze as she ground her hips against me.

Seth49
Seth49
22 Followers
12