Having Hannah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was then slowly undressed with her stroking and fondling me, as more and more of my body was uncovered. Eventually, I was standing in a pile of clothes and her hands roamed over my neck, chest, stomach and thighs. Curiously, she did not touch my penis once it was out and standing at attention slowly swaying.

I turned to her and this time it was I who started the kissing, pulling her to me so that my cock was trapped between us, pressed against her yielding, round tummy which she rubbed against it as the kiss deepened and she moaned in my mouth. I slipped my hands down to her buttocks, which were quite chubby and pulled her harder against me feeling her respond in her kiss. When we parted, she was flustered and hot and I knew she was ready for more so I said "Good girl, now kiss me down there."

With gentle pressure on her shoulders, I urged her to her knees on the rug in front of me, so that her face was inches in front of my red knob. She looked up and I nodded in encouragement. She planted a little kiss on the tip, then took the first few inches into her mouth. I didn't move so that she could control the depth and the pace, but she knew from the kissing practice just what to do. Soon she was running her tongue around the rim of the swollen knob and sucking gently on it.

As I looked down and saw her lips sealed around the shaft of my prick, with the plum in her mouth which she was caressing so lovingly, I whispered "Try this Hannah." and as a she looked up, I gently urged her head into a rocking bobbing motion with just the slightest pressure from my hands on her temples.

She maintained the suction beautifully and started to move back and forward on the full length of my cock, for all the world as if she had sucked cock for years. She reached round and gently rubbed my arse with one young hand and with the other cupped my balls, stroking and teasing them lightly.

The feeling was exquisite and I murmured encouragement and praise, complimenting her on her skills, telling her how good she was and saying how pleased I was that she was doing as she was told.

In all honesty, I could have fucked her there and then, but I wanted to take her totally and make her yield to me.

So, delicious though the sucking was, I told her to stop and come over my knees on the sofa. With my prick sandwiched deliciously between us under her belly, I fingered her from arsehole to clit tickling her perineum and following the furrow of her cunt, but without penetrating her. She was soaking wet and I could actually smell her arousal. Soon my hand was coated in her juices and I rubbed it over her chubby bottom.

As I continued to take advantage of her, I noticed her juices, maybe with a little pee, were actually running down her thigh. I bent and kissed her arse and slid my forefinger into her cunt from behind. I could not feel any resistance from a hymen, but I guessed that was probably from Tampax or something.

I slid the first finger out again, but put it back along with the middle finger and started to frig her properly which made loud slurping noises as she was so wet. Her cunt was spongy and clung along the whole length of my fingers; nothing had stretched this girl and I knew it would feel wonderful massaging my cock as it pumped in and out.

She began to make groaning noises, which accompanied the squishy sounds perfectly. It was so exciting; I am blessed indeed to have the Power.

"Did you say you wanted to go to the toilet Hannah?"

Through her groans, she managed to say "Yes sir I am busting to go."

I slipped out my fingers, stood her up and, turning her round to face me, said "Well let's go up to the bathroom, shall we?" adding "but you don't want to walk around naked, do you?"

"Don't I sir?" she asked adorably.

"Oh no Hannah, you should try to maintain some decorum. So, go into the kitchen and put your dress back on, as quickly as you can."

She scampered off and in less than a minute was back wearing the dress, but in her haste, had buttoned it up wrong, so it bunched in the middle and the bottom was uneven. She looked flushed and was frowning as she hopped from foot to foot clearly desperate to empty her bladder.

I toyed with the idea of smacking her a few times as punishment for not dressing properly, but didn't want her peeing on the lounge floor, so I said "Right miss, upstairs," and bundled her out into the hall to the foot of the stairs saying "up we go, fast as we can." and she ran up the stairs, her arse lurching from side to side appealingly.

"The bathroom is on your right." I said and she ran on into the main bathroom with its long bath facing her and the toilet next to it. She stood there not knowing whether to sit on the toilet while I watched, but just frowned harder with her knees pressed together as she did desperate little dips.

"I really don't think you should pull up your dress in front of me as you go to the toilet, do you Hannah?" I asked with the tone of a headmaster, but laughing to myself that I should suggest that she might demur at this, after what she had just done.

"No sir?" she blurted out.

"Certainly not," I said "get in the bath and lie down on your back with your dress properly pulled down."

She scurried over to the bath and I have never seen anyone get into one so fast. She made a hurried effort at smoothing out her dress as she lay down and looked up at me pleadingly. I judged by now that she was in actual pain from wanting to piss so badly.

I wondered what would happen if I told her under level 2 to wait, but she physically could not and her bladder control failed her. I decided it would be too dangerous an experiment, so decided just to stretch things out and let nature take its course.

"Please sir. I need to go really badly. I am bursting." she said, her voice trembling.

"Well at least you are properly covered, aren't you, Hannah?" I said slowly.

"Yes sir. Please sir."

"Oh, dear me Hannah."

"What sir? Please sir."

"Your dress is all uneven look. You need to try to button that up properly before you go, don't you?"

"Yes sir, I am sorry sir."

She scrabbled to undo and redo the buttons, but it wasn't easy, as she was writhing in agony, her bladder feeling like it was about to burst. She was fumbling with the last button when she said

"Ohhhhhh noooo." and a dark stain appeared on the front of the dress which rapidly spread down to her hips.

I leant over and pulled up the dress and saw she was pissing like a mare; thank goodness she was in the bath.

"Quick Hannah," I said "stick two fingers up your pussy to slow the flow."

Clearly it wouldn't, but she shoved her hand up between her legs and soon she was peeing all over her wrist.

"It is not working, is it?"

"No sir, not really."

"Then pump those fingers fast girl and put your thumb over your peehole."

The effect was delightful. The pumping felt purely sexual (you could see her face change) and the thumb applying pressure both sprayed the pee like a fountain and applied pressure to her clit. She was now masturbating like fury as she pissed all over her nice new dress.

I watched until the spray eased off to a dribble, then stopped. Hannah continued to jerk her fingers in her cunt and her thumb was now rubbing directly on her clit, not her urethra. She had her eyes screwed tight closed and was biting her bottom lip, her left hand clenched in a hard fist as she lay furiously masturbating in a pool of warm urine.

I leant over and, trying to ignore the smell, turned on both taps and then selected the shower which cascaded warm water down on her. This brought her to her senses and she pulled her hand away from her cunt, flashing me a guilty look as she tried to pull down her dress.

"Time to get you home miss." I said as an evil thought ran through my mind. I wanted Sarah to be there when I took her daughter's virginity and not just as a witness, I wanted her to be complicit in the deflowering of young Hannah, so I got her to take off her wet dress and dry herself off before taking her back downstairs, where I made her put back on her white mac and stiletto shoes.

She looked perfect, obviously still aroused and now naked under the short tightly belted mac, teetering in her high heeled white shoes. I slid my hand up the inside of her thigh until I reached her cunt, which was getting wet again and I frigged her for a while as she stood and just let me, helping by opening her legs and pushing down onto my probing fingers while gently nibbling my ear.

I walked her back to Sarah's house and to keep her on the boil, I got her to tell me in great detail everything I had made her do since she rang my doorbell some an hour earlier.

I could tell she was really turned on, so I told her to undo the second from bottom button on her mac to make a little opening right by her cunt and from time to time I urged her to slip her hand in and feel herself up as she walked along; she didn't need much urging to be honest and when I asked to smell her fingers, they were well ripe.

She must have been absolutely soaking by the time we reached her house and she rang the bell (using, I noticed, her dry left hand).

There was no answer and after waiting a few minutes with her right hand busy inside her mac, she rang again. Eventually a rather flustered Sarah opened the door and I could see she was shocked to see me there with Hannah.

12