Having Jackie

Story Info
Horny young man+ middle aged TILF + hotel bar =???
1.4k words
4.09
31.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a videographer sitting in the dark at the back of the concert hall. High school bands were taking turns performing on stage. I was half asleep operating the camcorder when I noticed the only female conductor I'd seen all day step up to the podium.

I examined her through the viewfinder of my camera. She was hour glass shaped. Not a teensy fragile hour glass but a thicc curvy one. She was middle aged maybe 40. Her ass was tight in her skinny jeans. Her large breasts straining the buttons of her blouse. Her hair was blonde and on the shorter side, a mom type haircut, I'd bet my life that she was a mom.

I couldn't take my eyes off of her ass. What I'd do to be able to tear those tight jeans off of her, feel her round tight ass in front of me. My cock quickly swelled. I wanted to fuck her so bad.

She spoke. She presented the title of her piece. She had a mild southern accent. Her voice wasn't soft, it was warm and feminine but at the same time commanding. I wondered if she was here with a husband or boyfriend, or if she was alone. Later in the evening I got my answer.

I was sitting at the hotel bar staring at my 3rd gin and tonic of the night as I often did after these taxing events. The woman sat next me. 2 of her shirt buttons were undone, her creamy breasts were-bulging out begging to be released.

We struck up a conversation and we both proceeded to get wasted. I learned that she was indeed married - though not very happily so - and she had 2 teenaged children. I at 26 was probably closer to her children in age than the woman herself. Her name was Jackie by the way and I was extremely horny for her. I liked that she was older, that she was a mother. It made me want to fuck her even more.

We stumbled down the hallway together to my room where I told her I'd show her some concert footage. As soon as we entered the room she pressed her body against me and kissed me. I grabbed her and kissed her back. I could feel her breasts against my chest and I knew that she could feel my cock bulging against her stomach. I reached down and grabbed her tight ass while our tongues tangled.

I tore open her shirt and undid her bra. Her large tits fell into place against her chest. I kissed down her neck squeezing her large breasts in my hands until one of her pink nipples was in my mouth. I sucked on it for a few seconds before Jackie dropped to her knees in front of me. She undid my pants and pulled out my hard cock. She stared at it for a few seconds while she stroked it with her hand before bringing it into her mouth. I watched her below me sucking on my cock, precum on her lips.

Her tits bounced as she aggressively took my cock into her throat over and over again. I grabbed the back of her head and I started to fuck her mouth slamming my balls into her lips as I jammed my big cock as deep as it would go. She gagged and choked, I pulled my cock out of her throat and out of her mouth. My precum mixed in with her spit was now dribbling out of her mouth and on to her tits.

I could tell that she was a strong woman that just wanted to be fucked hard. I grabbed her and dragged her to her feet before throwing her on to the bed.

I grabbed the bottoms of her jeans and yanked them off. Her underwear was soaked between her legs. It made me even-harder knowing that her pussy was wet for me.

I climbed on top of her and kissed her while I slipped my hand into her underwear. I slipped two fingers between her wet pussy lips and began to rub her clit. My other arm wrapped around her back pulling her into me as her body convulsed. I continued kissing her, tasting her lips while I slipped my two fingers into her pussy. It was tight. I fingered her hard and she began to groan and make noises.

It was time to fuck her, my cock couldn't wait anymore.

I pulled off her underwear revealing a dark brown bush of pubes above her plump juicy pussy lips. I grabbed her body and turned her around so that she was on her hands and knees, her naked pear shaped ass facing me. I saw her tight pink asshole sitting above her dripping wet pussy and wondered if her husband had ever fucked her up the ass. I cast that idea aside for the time being and grabbed my hard dick.

I pressed the head of my cock between her pussy lips and rubbed it up and down teasing her hungry pussy. Jackie was looking back at me, seeing my young body getting ready to fuck her brains out. She whimpered and whined, begging for me to fill her. I lined up the swollen head of my cock with her hole and without warning shoved it in. I could feel her vagina stretching as she yelped. My hands on either side of her grabbing on to her thicc ass, I fucked her, I fucked her hard. I pulled her ass towards me as I thrust forward slamming my balls against her.

She whined and yelled louder and louder as I watched the shaft of my cock go in and out of her. I thought about the people in the other rooms hearing me fuck Jackie, hearing my balls slapping against her ass, hearing her moans; it made me fuck her harder. I reached under her and grabbed her bouncing tits while slammed into her ass over and over again.

I wanted to see her face while I came inside of her so I flipped Jackie over. I was between her big thighs. My arm wrapped behind her neck I pulled her face into mine so I could make out with her while I slipped myself back inside of her. I started fucking her again her kissing back stopping as she arched her head backwards.

My cock now so wet with her juices and my precum slipped in and out of her like a piston. I kissed her neck as I continued fucking her, as I continued feeling her wrapped around my cock. I grabbed her breasts hard and sucked on her nipples feeling them get hard in my mouth. I used my other hand to rub her clit while I thrusted. I knew she was about to cum, she was rocking her hips into me as I fucked her, her yelps were getting louder. I was surprised I hadn't already cum, I was happy that I was satisfying her. Her convulsing suddenly intensified, I could feel her vagina clenching around my cock. I fucked her faster and harder.

She was cumming. Her mouth gaped open and she took in a large gasp of air as she arched her back letting out an orgasmic cry. She was cumming. I couldn't handle it. I was cumming too. I stared into her eyes, her overwhelming pleasured expression as I hammered her as hard as I could. I reached down and grabbed a handful of her ass as I began to cum. She squealed as I began shooting a load of warm cum into her pussy. I continued thrusting and began kissing her again as I filled her with cum. I was slowing to a stop, the two of us now slowly lovingly kissing. Her pussy was so warm and so wet, I left my dripping cock inside of her for a while basking in the moment.

I finally pulled my cock out, my cum dripping out of her pussy lips and down her sweaty thighs.

The both of us lying down naked and sweaty, she turned and looked at me . I rested my hand on her breasts and kissed her lips. I was in love, and good thing too. Good thing because that warm cum dripping out of her tight pussy got her pregnant.