Having Jasmine Pt. 02

Story Info
Story continues of a wife being shared.
4.3k words
3.89
13.4k
17

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had fulfilled my husband's fantasy - having sex with another guy. At his insistence, I went on a date with a guy I met at a club named Adrian, and then we went to his place for sex. In a word, it was amazing, but I accidently fell asleep and didn't get home until the next morning. Fortunately, my husband understood and was just excited to hear about what happened when I had sex with him. This part picks up my story starting later that night.

That evening, Adrian started texting me again. I showed the texts to Josh, my husband, and asked him how should I reply. He said just to be nice, and let him down easy. After all, Adrian had been nice to me, so I just told Adrian I enjoyed our date, but we really aren't a good match for bf and gf, and he should just move on. Well, he didn't take it very well. The strong, dominant Adrian came out again and he said that my pussy was his now, and we should keep seeing each other. I showed his messages to Josh, and we agreed to just block his number and forget about it.

Everything was fine until the next afternoon. I was upstairs and I heard someone pounding on our door. Josh was downstairs and opened the door as I was coming down the steps. It was Adrian, and he just walked in, right past Josh into our house. "Do you both think that shit was funny?" Adrian shouted as I ran the rest of the way down the stairs. "Your 'wife' told me she was single, and we fucked. Do you know that? I fucked your wife Saturday night and Sunday morning!"

Josh looked at him, "Calm down. Yes, I know. It was a fantasy, and Jasmine fulfilled it. That's it. You had fun, so let it go."

"No, it ain't that simple man." Adrian fired back. "Your bitch told me how much she loved my cock. She begged me for it, and I don't think it's right to just block me like that now. I told my friends about her. I told them how much I like her. She owes me."

Josh just laughed, "Owes you what?"

"More of that tight pussy." Adrian demanded. "I made her scream! She begged me to fuck her. Ask her!" Josh looked over at me and Adrian just continued. "I know everything about you two. I know where you work, I know who your parents are, I know it all. And If you don't want any trouble, Jasmine will keep on dating me."

Josh's face went white. "How do you know where I work?"

Adrian laughed now. "Same way I found out where you live. And unless you want everyone in the world, including XYZ Corporation (Josh's Job), seeing your slutty wife begging for my big black cock, she will stay my girlfriend."

Then Adrian held up his phone. It was a video of him fucking me. The bastard had recorded me without my permission. He was pulling my hair and yes, I was begging for his cock and moaning like a whore. I didn't think anyone would ever find out about that. I sure as hell left that part out when I told Josh about the sex I had with Adrian. God, I sounded like such a slut on the video. He had me saying all kinds of embarrassing things - how much I loved his black cock. How he fucked me better than anyone I'd ever been with. And worst of all, he recorded me begging for him to keep fucking me, followed my me screaming "Oh God, I can't stop cumming!" as one after another orgasm ripped through my body.

I thought I was going to die of embarrassment. I never wanted Josh to know that detail about my night with Adrian. I literally wanted to crawl under a rock and die. It was one thing to tell Josh that I had sex with Adrian to fulfill his fantasy, and another to see me being a total whore because he fucked me stupid. I was sure it would be the end of my marriage. I started to cry.

Josh was shocked for sure, but to his credit, he kept his composure. I felt my entire body turn red from embarrassment. What do you say to your husband after that? Adrian sat down on the couch and said, "I'm waiting. Get your ass over here and suck my dick, bitch."

All I knew to do was apologize to my husband. With tears streaming down my face, I told him "I'm sorry baby! I didn't know he was recording us. It was just sex talk. I didn't mean it. Everything I told you was true. It was just stuff I said in the heat of the moment. I couldn't help myself."

"I actually understand that, and I do believe you. I'm not mad at you. I told you to enjoy yourself and you did." Josh calmly stated to me. "Sex is supposed to be fun, and I'm not so jealous that I didn't want you to enjoy it." After a long pause, Josh continued. "The problem is what are we going to do now?" he asked me. "This is my job and our livelihood on the line. If he posts that to a porno site or sends it to my company, then I'm fired for sure. We will lose our house. We will lose everything."

They both looked to me. I looked at Josh and started crying even harder. I didn't know what to say. "How did this become my decision?" I sobbed. Again there was a long pause. I collected myself and tried to ask honestly, "You really want me to do what he says? You want me to date him? You want your wife to be his girlfriend?"

"I don't think we have a choice for now." Josh responded. "He's blackmailing us. If you don't it, well, you saw the video. We would lose everything. I could call the police, but what can they do? He will just deny everything. I'm sorry, I don't know what other choice we have."

Josh just looked at me. I knew he didn't want to say it, but it was clear what he wanted. There was no choice about it really. Josh wanted me to protect him and his job, and if that meant me getting humiliated, then I guess I would just have to get over it. I had to protect my husband.

After several minutes of silence, I went over and sat beside Adrian. I know he was making me to suck his dick just to prove a point in front of Josh, but it was still going to be so embarrassing. Knowing Josh, I'm sure he was probably liking it too, but he wasn't going to say that at this moment. He had made it clear when we discussed his fantasy that he hoped he could watch me some time. I guess he was going to get his wish.

This just wasn't how I had expected all of this to go. I know Adrian was mad I had lied to him, but making me be his girlfriend was the last thing I expected. I guess he really liked me, and was willing to do anything necessary to keep dating me. Even though this whole thing was Josh's idea, I was going to pay the price. Adrian was intent on humiliating me as payback for lying to him.

Adrian undid his pants, and told me to take his cock out. Even at only half hard, it was still impressive. I could not fit my hand all the way around it, as I started to stroke him. I reached over to the table and got a clip to put my hair up in. Then I got on my knees, in-between his legs and I took his cock in my mouth. I don't know why, but it really embarrassed me making me suck his dick in front of Josh. Adrian fucking me was one thing, but this was completely different. It was me, voluntarily sucking another man's dick as my husband watched.

I certainly didn't put a lot of effort into it, but nevertheless Adrian got hard pretty quick. He put one hand on my head, holding me by my hair and started pushing my head down on his cock. It made me gag, which was clearly his intention when he put it down my throat. Adrian chuckled at this, and then he pulled his dick out of my mouth and slapped me in the face with it. I have never been more humiliated in my life.

The he made me suck and lick his balls, all the time commenting to Josh about how good I give head. "I think she really loves sucking my balls Josh. She spent a long time sucking them the other day. I love how it feels having them in her mouth, with her tongue rubbing them. Jasmine, why don't you tell Josh here how much you like it."

I looked up at Josh, pleading with my eyes with Adrian's dick still in my mouth. "It's ok baby." Josh said to me. "Just do as your told and get it over with. I'm not mad at you."

I took a breath and closed my eyes, so I didn't have to look at my husband. I took Adrian's cock out of my mouth and said, "I like sucking Adrian's balls." my face going flush with embarrassment.

Adrian chuckled, and pushed my face back down on his cock. Then, with two fists full of my hair, he quite literally started fucking my face right in front of my husband. All I could do was hold on and take it. My hands waving around in the air as his cock pounded my mouth. On and on he kept going, lasting more than 10 minutes fucking my face. Finally, after what felt like an eternity of getting his cock slammed down my throat, he burst. His cum pouring down my throat and filling my mouth up. I am sure Josh could tell he was cumming in my mouth, as my eyes got big as saucers.

I swallowed it all. I had to. He didn't even take his dick out of my mouth to let me catch my breath. I slowly returned to sucking him again after I got all his cum down. It another 10 more minutes or so before he was rock hard again in my mouth. He pulled me to my feet by my hair saying, "Now get my pussy where it belongs."

He made me climb on him, sitting on his lap, facing my husband. He guided his cock to my pussy and I moaned out loud "Oh God!" as he penetrated my embarrassingly soaked pussy. I couldn't help it. I was still sore from the our previous sex but also so turned on from giving him a blow job. I saw Josh watching with his mouth hanging open as Adrian's enormous dick slowly disappeared into my pussy, getting covered in my juices.

"Yeah, that's it. I love her tight little Asian pussy." Adrian said as he hit bottom, all 11 inches of him inside me before I burst out in a loud, uncontrollable orgasm. I literally could not stop my body from responding. He hadn't even started fucking me yet, and I was already a quivering slut enjoying his cock. I barely had time to recover before Adrian ordered "Tell your husband where my cock is."

I meekly replied, "In my pussy."

"Who owns your pussy now?" Adrian took pleasure in humiliating me more.

I knew what he wanted, so I just said it, "You do"

He followed up with, "And what is your pussy now?"

"My pussy is for big black cock only now. I'm a black cock whore." I said in shame, hoping it would satisfy Adrian that I was humiliated enough.

"I'm going to wreck her pussy before I'm done with it." he bragged straight to my husband. "You are going to hate me for ruining her tight pussy." Then a smack to my ass told me to get on with it, and I started lifting myself up off him before slamming back down on his cock, all the way to his balls. I could feel all 11 inches inside me, all the way up in my stomach. I could literally feel my pussy squeezing on him, involuntarily.

Adrian took my hand and had me massage his balls as he fucked me.

I couldn't help it, but with my husband watching me, I turned into a writhing mess as I squirmed and orgasmed on his dick again and again. Finally, after fucking me to three orgasms, he told me he was going to fill me up. I was still massaging his balls as I felt them contract to squirt his sperm into my married pussy as my husband could only watch. I never felt so slutty before.

When he was done, I stood up off him, his cum running down my legs and looked at Josh. He was mesmerized. "You ain't done yet." Adrian scolded me. "Get in your place and get back to work."

I mouthed, "I'm sorry." to Josh, and turned around and faced Adrian again, getting back down on my knees to suck his cum covered cock again.

"Oh yeah." Adrian moaned as I took his cock head into my mouth again. "She gives the best head. Don't you think so Josh? She's going to suck my cock a lot from now on."

My husband could only nod in agreement. Josh had always complimented me when I gave him blow jobs, but Adrian was raving about it. I think just to rub it in Josh's face that I was sucking his dick right now. I don't know if Josh was embarrassed or turned on. Probably both.

I sucked Adrian for a long while before feeling him getting stiffer and stiffer in my mouth. Finally, Adrian pulled me to my feet by my hair again, and walked me to the couch where Josh was sitting. He pushed me over the arm of the couch, my head right in Josh's lap before shoving his cock into my sore pussy from behind me, causing me to cry out in a mix of pain and pleasure.

This time, Adrian really let me have it, putting on a show for Josh. I could not help but grunt and moan from the force of his thrusts as another orgasm overtook me. "That's my bitch." Adrian commented. "She cums so much on my dick. Tell your husband how much you like my cock." When I didn't say anything, my head suddenly snapped back, forcing me to look straight up at Josh - Adrian had me by my hair. He repeated himself, "Tell him how you begged me for my cock."

I tentatively said, "I like your cock Adrian."

"Not good enough!" Adrian steamed and slapped my ass a few times.

With all dignity lost, I did what he said. It hurt me to say it right in my husband's face, but I lustily said "Please fuck me. Please give me your big black cock. Oh God! Please fuck my pussy."

It was one thing to have begged on video, when I didn't know I was being recorded, but entirely something else when he made me beg right there in front of Josh. "Tell him what you are now." Adrian demanded as he pulled my hair again to reinforce his command.

"I'm a black cock whore." I moaned.

He was pounding my sore pussy as he pulled my hair on each stroke, inches away from my husband while I was grunting and begging like a whore. Finally, around 20 humiliating minutes later, he unloaded in me, and I mean unloaded. I've never felt a guy cum so hard and so long. It felt like a water hose was inside my pussy. I could feel the hot pool of his cum deep in my stomach.

When Adrian finally pulled out of me, a river of cum flowed out like a dam had just burst. Right onto the arm of our couch and into the floor. My pussy just stayed open letting the cum run out. He wiped my cum off his cock with my hair before he tucked it back into his pants as Josh slid out from under me.

I was unable to move. I just laid there over the arm of the couch as Josh and Adrian went to the door together. Josh told him, "I hope you are not angry anymore. I think we can just keep this between us."

Adrian just laughed and nodded. "Yea, I don't see no reason to do anything else since that pussy is mine now. I hope you know, I'm going to make her a slut." he replied to Josh before walking out the door. Josh just closed the door and came back to help me up.

As if I wasn't humiliated enough, I had to ask my husband to carry me to the bath because I was unable to walk after Adrian fucked me. My legs just wouldn't support my weight. I was a little worried, because Josh never said a word to me the whole time. He just put me in the bath before sitting on the side of the tub, looking off into space. Finally, I pleaded with him to talk to me.

"I don't have the words to express what I just saw." he said, with a deer-in-the-headlights look. "It was like watching the hottest porno ever, only it was starring my wife and was live right in front of me. I could even smell you."

I wasn't sure how to take that. I just started apologizing, but he cut me off. "No, no. You don't need to apologize for anything. It was my idea in the first place that got us in this mess, but I am not sorry. I would have paid a million dollars to watch that."

Now it was my turn to be speechless. What do you say to that? I was humiliated and fucked like a whore right in front of him and my husband thought it was hot??? I soaked in the tub for an hour, trying to make sense of it all, and get all of Adrian's cum out of my pussy. Every time I thought I had gotten it all out, more would leak out of me. It was in places I just couldn't get to.

Josh told me that while the circumstances weren't ideal, he actually liked watching Adrian fuck me. He wasn't mad about any of it, and I was thankful for that, but very worried about the whole situation. However, once they both got over the initial emotional outburst, neither of them were really mad. I had been thoroughly embarrassed, but I was more concerned about my marriage than my own pride. Josh NEVER got mad at me. I'm so thankful for him.

The next day was Tuesday, and Adrian came over about an hour before Josh got home, wanting more sex. I was hesitant, but Josh had told me to do what he said. Unfortunately, my husband walked in to the sight of Adrian fucking me on our kitchen table. It was awkward, to say the least, and I didn't know what to say, not that I was capable of coherent speech at that moment. I understood what the phrase, "fuck her brains out" meant. Adrian had fucked me to the point I couldn't even talk right.

Josh just said, "Hi babe. What's up Adrian?" and went upstairs until Adrian was finished and left. After that, everything was right back to normal, like it never happened. We just didn't mention that a man who wasn't my husband had just fucked me right on our table. It was weird and that night in bed, we didn't have sex. I don't think I could have anyway. I could literally feel Adrian stretching my pussy open when he fucked me. I didn't sleep well.

I thought Adrian was going to leave me alone the next day. I didn't hear from him until I was clearing the dishes from dinner. He text me telling me that he would be here in 30 minutes and to dress sexy for him. I asked Josh what I should do, and he just shrugged his shoulders and said "I guess you better get ready for your date."

It seemed as he had resigned himself to the situation, at least temporarily. Not knowing what else to do, I went upstairs and got ready. I was still finishing my make up when Adrian arrived. I heard him come in and sit down on the couch. He and Josh were talking. I distinctly heard Adrian call me "Their girl". Then they said something else, and they were actually laughing. Josh later told me that Adrian apologized for being so upset the other day. He didn't regret it, but he said he wished he had been more calm.

I guess that was his way of trying to smooth things over. At least he was making an effort to get along since apparently I was going to be Adrian's girlfriend for the immediate future. I guess it is better than them being on the verge of fighting every time they saw each other, but still kind of disturbing that they were working out a sharing plan like I was a condo or something. I hoped Adrian would get tired after a while and leave me alone.

I went downstairs and Adrian stood up and went to the door. I made a point of kissing Josh in front of Adrian. I wanted to show my loyalty to my husband. Then I walked to Adrian and he smacked me on my ass and walked me to his car. Before he would drive, he told me to get in my place. I knew he was trying to prove a point to me (and maybe to Josh if he was watching), so I had no choice and I laid over the seat, taking his cock out and starting to give him a blow job before he would drive. I guess the lesson is my husband owns my heart, but Adrian owns my body.

We made the short drive to his place, and he made me finish him off before I put his cock back into his pants and we went inside. I was getting pretty good at giving him head, and other than having the video being held over my head, I enjoyed the sex with him. As much as my mind wanted to be angry at him, my body betrayed me. Honestly, he is still the fun guy I had met at the club. I guess he just fell hard for me in our first night.

We watched a movie together before he took me to the bedroom and fucked me senseless. He had me sit on top of him and ride him. After he finally dumped his load in me, I sucked him hard again and he got behind me and took my ass for the first time. If I was sore after he fucked my pussy, I was 100 times worse after he buttfucked me. It felt like he was going to go on forever before he finally came in my ass. I was covered in sweat and cum, and my legs were too weak to let me get up, so I just fell asleep in my own wet spot.

12