Having Jasmine Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pounded my pussy one more time the next morning before dropping me off at home shortly before 8 am. Just in time for Josh to see me looking like a total wreck before he went to work. It's very humiliating seeing your husband off to work with another man's cum in you. Josh told me I looked beautiful, but I know I was a mess and smelled like a whore.

He asked me to tell him every detail of my sex with Adrian. He confessed that he thought it was so erotic that Adrian took me in my ass.

"I can't imagine that huge cock buried in your butt." was his exact words.

He asked me and I confirmed to him that Adrian did managed to get his whole cock inside my ass, eventually. He made me say it aloud, "Yes, I had all 11 inches of Adrian's cock in my butt. All the way to his balls." Josh thought that was the wildest thing ever. I just went to the bath to soak my throbbing asshole in the tub.

After that, we actually settled into a little routine. Adrian came and got me usually on Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays. He sometimes stopped over on the other days, just to fuck me, but he didn't stay or have me sleep over and was usually gone by the time Josh got home. He pretty much fucked me on every piece of furniture in our house, including the bed I shared with my husband. A few times, Adrian even ate dinner with us. Talk about awkward.

During the weekdays when I was with Adrian, we pretty much just spent all night fucking, but on Saturdays we went out. He started introducing me to all of his friends as his "girlfriend". I didn't stop him as I didn't want to explain that I have a husband, so it was just easier to let them call me his girlfriend. Josh picked up on it, and also started referring to Adrian as my "boyfriend". They actually got along, which could not be any more weird, but Adrian is actually a cool guy, blackmail aside. I did get along with most of Adrian's friends too, as they all seem to really like him. I admit, I liked him too.

12