All Comments on 'Having Kate Ch. 01'

by goodpen86

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love BBW's!

I could visualize everything in your story. I'm married to a curvy woman and had been with several BBW's before marrying. One driving thing though; if this girl is a virgin, why would she be on birth control?

clackormanclackormanabout 5 years ago
A good story, but...

As a lover and appreciator of BBWs, I was really getting into this story. But then you made the mistake that so many writers on here makes: you switched from past tense to present tense. And then back. And then back again. Most times when this happens I go to the end and give one or two stars and quit reading. Not with your story, though. It was very well told except for what I described. That I read the story to the end is a compliment. If it weren’t for this, I would have given this story five stars. I had to only give it four, though. I do look forward to the next installment. Enlisting the assistance of someone to read through your stories with “fresh eyes” could be very beneficial going forward.

Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fantastic story

I am looking forward to the next chapter. Thank you for taking the time to write

goodpen86goodpen86about 5 years agoAuthor
Re Love BBW's

Thank you for your comment I am so happy to hear that you were able to visualize everything. I just wanted to point out that women can be on birth control even if they aren't sexually active for several different reasons.

MrBitternessMrBitternessabout 5 years ago
Baby

Was a decent story but the constant use of baby was just distracting and annoying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More of Kate please.

Looking forward to more stories of Kate.

oreolover13oreolover13about 5 years ago
Aching suspicion

She's definitely gonna get pregnant! Birth control doesn't work for big girls! And I should know. But regardless I loved your story and the attraction to bigger women. I look forward to reading more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergoodpen86@goodpen86
I'm just your average guy who enjoys writing erotic fiction. My stories mainly focus on larger women or BBW's as that is what I am into. After reading one of my stories please feel free to contact me. I always love to hear what people think of my work.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES