Having My Husband's Frat Brother

Story Info
Cheating with Her Husband's Friend.
3.8k words
3.27
22.9k
24
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lvrrr
lvrrr
3 Followers

She'd heard her husband share plenty of details about his friend prior to their meeting. Dullah was hospitable and generous, his family had money, that he'd offer a place to stay if they'd ever expressed interest in visiting his family's home country. She didn't expect to be so struck by how handsome Dullah had turned out to be.

On this hot summer day, she'd worn a ruffled mini dress--a nice outfit she'd planned for a fancy lunch on this trip to London. The dress was sweetly ruffled and had puffed sleeves, but the bust was made of mere bands of fabric holding up her perky and--on this hot day--glistening 34C breasts. It had helped with the heat, but when Dullah walked up to their table, she felt her heart jump out of her chest. He was tall and lithe, a bright smile with shining hazel blue eyes and sweating in a blue suit, jacket draped over his arm as he dove in for a hug.

"Brother!" the old frat brothers embraced fondly. Eagerly awaiting nearby, his eyes shifted to Tina's face when they finished hugging. His bright eyes smiled into hers and for a brief moment, he glanced swiftly--but decisively--at the deep cleavage of her breasts. Tina remembered this moment--both the brevity of how quickly she'd noticed his handsomeness and his immediate unspoken reciprocation of hers.

The table was filled with lively conversation and drinks. While the men chatted, she fanned herself on this record breaking hot day. Tina could feel his gaze on her through conversations, taking in her hair and smile and face. For a brief moment, her husband stepped away for a moment to run to the loo, leaving Tina and Dullah to have their first conversation. "So, take me back to it! High school!" they'd shared meet cute stories but not before Dullah stopped and smiled with an admiring, "you know you're very beautiful," to which she couldn't help blushing. She smiled brightly, feeling flattered and knew that she was pretty; her Asian eyes were bright and large, welcoming and disarming. She had a lovely button nose with a freckle-covered nose bridge and high cheekbones. Often mistaken for being "half Asian" she relished in the power of her looks. Dullah was handsome himself, with heavy lidded bright blue hazel eyes, darkly ringed with blue on the outer and inner iris, lined with curly and long lashes. His tall and fit stature suited his charm. Tina replied with, "You as very handsome as well. Your eyes are just gorgeous," she smiled into his face. He drank it in and held her gaze, before rambling onto speculating about "how some white guy fucked a woman and now here I am" jokingly changing the subject, but he knew the power of his handsomeness and noticed her vulnerability.

The men had decided on smoking a joint afterwards so the group all took a train together during this crowded and sweaty dusk. They took some close seats. Dullah leaned in close, hovering over her chest to talk across with him, but breathed her in and laughed into her eyes over jokes. Once back at his place, Dullah hosted and chatted amicably, stealing glances that Tina would see out of the corner of his eyes and lingering on her breasts. His British accent and charisma were painfully arousing and she invited the length of his gaze when she felt his eyes on her neck and chest. After the visit, they hugged goodbye and she squeezed him close, pressing her unsupported and soft breasts against his lean and sweaty, oxford clad chest. Dullah returned the depth of the hug and didn't hesitate to embrace. Running out, he called down to her, "bye, love" in a gentle accent and she blushed while dismissed the silly crush.

Months had passed until Dullah had taken him up on their offer to stop by for a visit on one of his frequent trips to Los Angeles for business. He was instantly welcomed and embraced as a brother, offered a private suite. It was a joyous welcome dinner, filled with laughter and conversation. Retiring early for an early rise, her husband had retreated upstairs. "Oh, let me get you those towels!" Tina remembered, running back and meeting him downstairs at this room. She smiled brightly at him as he settled in, pausing to check and see if he needed anything. He chatted about his flight and she swooned over his handsome face and stunning eyes "What's so funny? Why are you smiling like that?" he asked.

She confessed, "Sorry, I'm just swooning a little. You're just so distractingly handsome, ha, it's so silly!" she confessed, pressing the back of her hand to her face to hide the flush in her cheeks. He chuckled in a nervous but excited way, definitely not discouraging her but eager to address the confession. "I'm very flattered," he shared. "You're very beautiful and I'm not sure how he got you." Tina laughed nervously, not sure what was happening or what she was doing, just that it felt like a thrill and that every time she interacted with Dullah, she was slick with arousal and had to touch herself to relieve the surge of desperation in her loins.

He had begun to notice.

On the third day, she was reading on her phone at the kitchen counter, bent over in the ruffled shorts on a velvet romper and cocking her hip to the side. Dullah came upstairs and paused at the sight of her ass bent over, shorts highlighting her inner thighs and the bottom of her ass peeking out. He took a deep breath and steeled himself to act perfectly blasé and friendly. "Good morning," Dullah said to her and she perked up immediately, feigning pulling her shorts down, only highlighting how much thigh she was flashing. They exchanged pleasantries and how Dullah had slept. Then Dullah paused and looked at Tina's eyes, holding her gaze and changing his facial expression to gentled seriousness. She broke the silence, offering to make breakfast. Tina bent over to pick a pot up out of a cupboard and Dullah snuck a peek at her chest as she bent low. Her perky and ample breast hung down from within the low neckline of the velvet romper. Tina spun around, digging in a drawer and her ass inched out of the shorts as she switched to squatting low. He tried not to stare, but she didn't seem to notice. That is, that's what Dullah thought until Tina looked right at his face and he quickly averted his gaze. It was too late.

She laughed. "I saw that!" she laughed. "You're lucky you're so cute," Tina teased. "You know, I saw you looking... at my breasts when we first met," she laughed. Dullah sat frozen with his mouth agape. His eyes were wide with embarrassment. "What do you mean?" he probed. "I saw you; after we said hello to each other and I noticed that your eyes immediately shot directly to my tits; and that that dress left little up to the imagination" she giggled. "Well, you said it!" he admitted. "How could I not look? They were very distracting and very beautiful, if you don't mind my saying. I was just appreciating your exceptional endowment," he laughed admittedly. Tina stopped laughing and still smiling, leaned in close to Dullah's ear, hovering near his neck. She whispered, "You're welcomed to look, Dullah."

He pressed his lips together and turned down his eyes. "I... I can't stop thinking about you," he admitted. "You're so elegant, stunning, and voluptuous. I can't stop. I... I must have a little crush," he blushed, trying to sound calm and nonchalant. She stood thrilled... wet. "I... I confess that when I see your face, I just... can't help but smile. It's silly; a silly crush..." she trailed off. They stood motionless and staring at each other. Finally breaking the silence with a nervous laugh, Tina stopped and touched her cheek, certain of its blush. She excused herself and stepped into the nearby half bathroom.

She was absolutely soaking wet with anticipation, eager for his gaze, his lust; she cursed herself. NO! It's a silly crush, an absolutely ridiculous crush. She splashed water on her face and looked at herself in the mirror. Still flush, still wet and filled with heat. She caved and brought her hand between her legs. Her fingers found her soaked cunt and plunged hungrily into her dripping hole, thoughts swirling of wrapping her tight and hairless Asian cunt around the handsome Brit's mouth. She tried to stay quiet, but her heaving and breathing and gentle moaning carried through the door and Dullah heard her. He paused," ...Was that? No..." he thought to himself. He quietly stood and walked closer to the bathroom door, listening and holding his breath.

Yes, it was.

He heard Tina whimpering desperately on the other side amid a gentle sloshing of her ravaged and sopping pussy, eagerly, and shamefully seeking relief. She came in waves of shuddered heaving, wishing that her cunt was squeezing his cock rather than her fingers.

He stood outside, tentative and aghast. He couldn't believe it. The number of times he'd touched himself over just hugging against those voluptuous breasts; the number of times he'd gripped his solid cock and pumped his tight balls dry thinking of kissing the nipples of those heaving tits. He never thought a married woman would return these indecent and depraved thoughts, but she was just on the other side of that door, moaning gently in submission of her dirty day dreams. She whimpered and caught her breath--he heard--and washed up. With the water running, he was brought back to sobriety and noticed the massive hard-on in his pants.

Dullah rushed away to jerk off his enormous erection of his friend's wife. His mind was fresh with her sounds of gentle meowing and desperate whimpering among the sticky slosh of her fingers. He came immediately at the thought of her infidelity, wishing it was her married pussy that was pulsing around his cock rather than his hands. Ropes of hot, thick cum flew over his chest and he convulsed at the idea that her legs were wrapped around his torso, bucking wildly.

An uneventful evening and morning passed. Tina came home that afternoon from work, dressed in a mini skirt and low blouse; sophisticated but powerfully sexy. He held his gaze on her legs while he joined her for a dog walk. Outside, the two were electric with excitement, with flirtation. She laughed at his jokes and held her hand against his arm and then again against his chest for just a second too long.

The moment they stepped in the door, he excused himself, already aware of the growing erection in his pants that he attempted to awkwardly conceal with his hands and phone. Dullah closed the door behind him and sighed. He cursed under his breath for the lust that he couldn't manage and pulled his pants down, releasing his luscious thick cock. A few pumps in, his mind spun with her scent, her hand on his chest, her laughter, her light moaning from the bathroom as she touched herself thinking of him; knowing it was his presence that made her the type of dripping wet that he heard sloshing from within that secret moment that he overheard from the bathroom. From outside the door, Tina heard Dullah breathing heavily, quickening his friction, a light slapping sound coming from within the door. She noticed it was ajar and couldn't help her curiosity. She lightly pushed the door with a gentle tap and saw him. Dullah's monster cock was positively dripping with excitement, fresh off a walk with her. He panted and grunted, gasping for air in desperation for relief from this painful, endless, shameful lust; a completely uncontrollable lust. He hadn't noticed her yet.

Tina stared through the crack in the door, eyes glued to the gorgeous sight of his arousal, his vulnerability in lust for her. Then his eyes looked up. He was looking at her looking at him and they both stopped with sudden embarrassment, averting their eyes, turning away and sitting up. In a breath, Tina turned back, pulling down the neckline of her tight crop top. She thumbed a nipple without breaking his gaze. He sat back down, hard on pointed impossibly proud amid the embarrassment of the situation. Dullah brought his hand back upon his manhood and began to pump, now eyes locked on Tina as he reconciled that his sexual fantasies were converging with reality. Tina maintained their eye contact, breathing heavily and not moving a muscle. Her husband wouldn't be home for hours and there they were, sexual tension high and touching themselves in front of each other. It was enough to make her reach for her hungry cunt. She overtly stuck her hands down her shorts, unbuttoning the top button with a swift hand. Tina plunged her digits into her dripping cunt; she had been hungry for him for days. As she pulled her hand back up from her panties, they dripped with her sticky juices and she brought a finger to her lips, sucking on the tip. That image was enough to make Dullah explode, and he covered his lap in hot, sticky cum. The brazen image of success tossed Tina into a climax and she moaned lightly as her knees buckled in the hall, eyes still tight against Dullah's excited and amazed smile, euphoric from his own climax. She stopped, breathing in deeply and unbelievably coming to her senses. She straightened her shirt and smiled nervously before dashing off, audibly cursing herself under her breath.

They both needed space. This was insane. What was he thinking? He was enjoying the hospitality of his college friend; a fond fraternity brother. He would not be weak toward brotherhood for some woman that he'd just met.

In a show of appreciation, Dullah brought out souvenirs the following day. Happy memories were shared and the group enjoyed a fun and uneventful dinner, Dullah forgetting the day prior and Tina completely oblivious to Dullah hearing her cum wildly and secretively in the bathroom after their exchange and then again while staring right at his hard and cum-covered cock. She was still wild for him; those eyes and his sly smile made her wet; there was no denying. She'd fucked her husband senseless on many occasions since the visit began, unable to control her insatiable hunger for him.

Whether by accident or subliminally on purpose, Dullah forgot her souvenir downstairs, so it was forgotten until later. Later, once many rounds of whiskey were drunk and hours of video games had subsided. Tina's husband had fallen asleep on the couch and Dullah was beginning to thank Tina for the hospitality and say good night. "Oh! Your souvenir," he stated. "That's right! I'll come down to grab it quickly" and they descended the stairs. Alone, he dug out a dress from his suitcase and Tina admired his fit body as he bent over to dig out the article. She could make out the head of his cock through his sweatpants and it made her moist. Just then, Dullah turned back with a dress for her. "That's so beautiful! Thank you so much" she said extending her arms. The dress was a simple shift and an easy item to try on.

Eager to prolong the conversation, she suggested, "Turn around, I'll try it on! No peeking" she teased, but as she did, she smiled in a teasing way and he felt himself flush with the thrill that he was being invited to take a look. He turned and looked down, hearing her disrobe behind him. He raised his eyes and saw it; the full-length mirror in front of him. She knew he'd see her and she looked right at him in it. Tina made eye contact with Dullah, noticing that he finally was looking at her, at her nude undressed body.

Wearing only a thong, she turned to face the mirror, Dullah's back still turned. But face to face with Tina in the mirror "I was thinking about what you said; about how 'some white guy fucked a woman' and now you have those handsome blue eyes because I know I have some features" she gestured to her pretty nose and wide bright eyes, "but I also got to thinking about my nipples" she trailed off, her fingers lingering overtly on her areolas. "They're almost the color of coffee with cream. Don't you think?" she asked, her fingers gently twirling around her pert nipples. Dullah stood dumbfounded, his mouth ajar. Here was his friend's gorgeous stunning wife with the most perfect breasts that he'd ever seen and she was asking for his opinion on the color of her nipples while she teased them. Breasts that he hadn't stopped thinking about since he'd laid eyes on them, pressing softly and firmly against his chest. Dullah had been hoping to cum all over those luscious and perky tits. "They're gorgeous" he finally mustered, almost stupidly. He was entranced and hypnotized by Tina's full and perky breasts--soft and hanging at a teardrop with creamy silver dollar sized nipples. He felt a rush in his pants and looked down, only to see that he was sporting a massive erection. He turned around toward her, breathing heavily.

They both couldn't believe it. What was happening? She was happily married. He was happily single and able to get any girl, but this one, this exceptional woman was forbidden and he was aroused in a way he'd never been before, taking in her resistant anticipation. They knew what was going to happen and they knew they were powerless, but they breathed in hopes that they could muster the strength to resist.

It was too late and Tina rubbed her breast with more eagerness, unable to control her impulses. Immediately, Dullah reached for her waist and they collided in a slow and gentle brush of their lips. What was happening? They pulled apart and breathed deeply. Both were clutching their heads and their hearts, unable to fathom the reality of their weakness, but unable to resist their animal lust for each other. Dullah reached down and pulled Tina closer by her waist and her ass as she grabbed his shoulders to pull him in. They breathed and she felt Dullah's massive erection in his sweatpants. He pressed it harder into her hip and she whimpered, hoping to feel so much more. Her hands moved for his pants and she pulled down his elastic waist shorts and boxers, as his glorious cock popped forward, hitting her leg.

He was 8" of veiny, rock hard glory, already dripping for her touch; any part of her at all. He reflexively thrust against her now that his cock was free of his cage. All night, he had wrestled his half erect cock, watching Tina bend over, unsupported breasts dangling as she cooked, laughing and squeezing them together, toned tan legs brushing gently against him in passing.

He longed to have any part of his cock touched; it burned with anticipation. His bulbous mushroom tip leaked with precum in anticipation for her and he yearned to bury himself deep into her cunt.

Tina needed no encouragement as she rushed down to breathe him in. His magnificent cock throbbing inches from her face. They both paused and held each other's eyes, breathing in disbelief, but then she opened her mouth and took Dullah in, breathing deeply at welcoming his silky musk. He was cut and dripping, she admired, smelling his precum and stretching its viscosity against her hungry tongue. He tasted salty and sweet and she couldn't get enough, breathing him in deeply. He let out a guttural moan, unable to contain himself. His head swirled with lust as he couldn't believe his luck in having this stunning, lustful woman inhale his manhood. He thrust into her reflexively again, making her gag and sending him into a world of crazed passion. He scooped her up and tore away her panties.

She was soaked, dripping. Trails of anticipation stretched away from her starved cunt and she took short, eager breaths holding her ass into the air hungrily, hopefully. Dullah was on autopilot; he knew it was terrible, he knew it was forbidden, but he was too hungry for her, she was too eager for him. They were lost in their passion.

He paused at her entrance, their juices mixing. Her snatch was dripping. This married pussy was dripping for his cock and he shuddered with anticipation. He inched in and she gasped in sheer delight. Inch by inch, he defiled her married cunt and she quietly moaned and whimpered in ecstasy, completely lost in the euphoria of his glorious, rock hard cock. He rode her and breathed in her hair as she bent over the desk. He pounded into her hole, sloshing into her with excitement, he gasped in pleasure. He couldn't last much longer. She was unbelievably tight for him, hungry beyond reason and lost in lust while reflexively clutching her snatch tightly against his monster manhood. After months of touching herself, she was getting to cum against his magnificent member, rock solid as it thrust into her slick pussy. She wanted it and she came wave after wave, convulsing and gasping for air. She was desperate to catch her breath but she came wildly and uncontrollably. Her lust pushed him over and with a pathetic ounce of will power, he pulled out on the brink of climax and she immediately protested by pulling him close as he shot thick rope after rope of white hot cum all over her belly and sweat clad breasts.

lvrrr
lvrrr
3 Followers
12