Having My Husband's Frat Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lvrrr
lvrrr
3 Followers

They stood, post coitally hazy and completely shocked at what transpired; the forgotten abandon; their fog washed away with the clarity of post orgasmic release. They were mortified and satisfied. They held their gaze and Tina stood, flush and glistening. Both became acutely aware that she was covered in his hot cum and even in her post coital sobriety, she dragged her fingers seductively through a particularly thick rope of still warm cum and drew it against her mouth, against her lips, sucking on a finger and savoring the taste of his seed with a gentle purr.

"That was very bad" she admitted, seductively. "I... I... can't believe... I have to go clean up," she bashfully realized and rushed off, clothing herself quickly and wiping away the cum; but not before adding, "...but I'm so satisfied; I came so hard against your gorgeous cock" she slyly smiled.

Dullah stood in a haze. He had just fucked his friend's wife. She wanted it? She absolutely wanted it. She was desperate for it and the very thought made him grow hard once more. This was going to be a fantastic trip.

lvrrr
lvrrr
3 Followers
12