Having Sister after the Holiday

Story Info
A brother continues his sexual fantasy with his sister.
2.1k words
4.32
50.5k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The visions of my cock exploding all over my sister's face kept replaying in my head the next day, as we finished our holiday visit with our parents and said our goodbyes. It had been nice to spend a few days with the folks, but it was time to go home. We each got in our respective cars and headed west. I live in San Diego and my sister lives in Phoenix, but we had driven to Florida separately due to my work schedule. So on the way home, we agreed to caravan.

It had been a long drive. Each time we stopped for gas or to use the bathroom, I would watch my sister walk across the parking lot and my cock would begin to stir as I thought about what it would be like to fuck her. I'm sure she had the same thoughts, because as we would pass each other inside the truck stop, I would catch her looking at me with a wicked smile. I knew she was thinking of the same thing.

We were nearing New Orleans, and my cell phone rang. My sister said that she was tired of driving and thought we should stop a get a room. Exactly what I was thinking, I thought. The next exit had plenty of roadside motel choices. I followed her as she passed several and then pull into a nicer joint. My sister took charge at the front desk and checked us in. It was easy to pull off a "Mr. and Mrs.", since we both shared the same last name and were close in age.

We drove around and parked in front of our room and wheeled our luggage inside. As soon as the door shut behind us, my sister walked up to me, put her arms around my neck and give me a passionate, deep kiss. Her lips were amazing, and her tongue was exploring mine in a sinful way. She sucked on my tongue and let her hands drift down to my crotch. I was already hard in anticipation.

My sister stepped back and pulled her shirt over her head, revealing a lacy bra that held those tits that I had masturbated to just the night before. She reached behind herself and unclasped the bra and slowly dropped the cups from her breasts.

"I've been think of last night all day long," she said. She stepped back towards me and began unbuttoning my shirt. "I've been thinking of your cock...all...day...long. Have you been thinking of me?"

"Yeah," I said, and I reached up and felt those perfect nipples. "I think we should have stopped much earlier," I said with a laugh.

She kissed me again and swung me around so that my back was to the bed. She fell to her knees and began unbuckling my pants. She unzipped my trousers and reached in to expose my dick. Without saying a word, she wrapped her lips around the head and began slowly sucking the head. As I watched my cock disappear and reappear, I guess the entire day of fantasizing had made me a little, um "eager".

"Oh God, Sis...stop..stop...I'm gonna cum!"

But my sister just increased the pace of her hands around my cock. As my hips began to buck, she let my dick slide out of her mouth and pumped until my load began to shoot onto her face. Her cheek caught the first splash of cum, then a second on her lips and then she opened her mouth and allowed the final spasms to shoot directly into her mouth. She continued to suck until I was done and then stood up in front of me.

"Geez, sis. I'm sorry."

"About what? I knew you were probably ready for that," she said with a wink and a smile. "Let's just call that an appetizer. We'll call and order in some pizza or something. We can both get cleaned up for the drive, have some dinner and a drink and see what other trouble we can get into later!"

My sister then turned towards the bathroom and shed her own pants, as I watched her disappear behind the door. I heard the shower start and my mind raced around what would happen next. I began to rummage through my suitcase and found my shave kit and toiletries bag, which reminded me of how I had shaved my own sister's pussy just the night before. I must've been lost in that carnal thought, because suddenly Sis was done with the shower and was standing next to me in the short towel that is provided only in hotels.

"Why don't you hop in the shower and I'll phone for some food?"

I took my shave kit and headed to the bathroom as my sister began to call a local pizza place. I took my time showering and then spent a little time shaving and grooming, knowing that I was going to be banging my sister later that evening. The thought of sliding my cock into that shaven pussy was all I could think of.

About 45 minutes later, there was a knock at the door. I opened the door, expecting to see a pimple-faced delivery boy, but instead found a blonde cutie with a pizza in one hand and a small bag in the other.

"Hi," she said. "I'm looking for - -"

"Cindy!" my sister screamed, and rushed to the door. The blonde shoved the pizza in my hands, dropped her bag and pushed by me and embraced my sister. The two hugged and squealed and giggled as all girls do, and then my sister turned and introduced us.

"I'd like you to meet my best friend, Cindy! She and I went to college together and since she's from New Orleans, I thought I'd give her a call and see if she could deliver the pizza herself!"

I looked Cindy up and down. She was a pretty redhead, with long legs and a small breasts. Her smile was very inviting, but her blue eyes captured your attention immediately. She put down the pizza on the table next to the front door and extended a hand. I shook her hand and she moved in closer and gave me a friendly hug...maybe holding it a little longer than normal. We broke our embrace and I motioned towards the interior of the small room and invited her to sit down and join us.

"Sorry, there's only one chair in the room - but you're welcome to it! I moved over to the bed and sat down and we all started chatting and enjoying the pizza. I had some beer left over from the holiday in Florida, and Sis had a half bottle of rum that she's partial to. I had the beer, while Sis and Cindy both shared the rum. The conversation meandered from here to there, both girls talking about their days together in college and what a great time they had in school. The conversation, somehow, turned to their dating habits and Sis asked Cindy who was her favorite boyfriend while they had been in school.

"Oh, I don't know. I suppose it would have been Mike. I mean, his cock was amazing!" She suddenly stopped and realized she had spoken without thinking and looked at me apologetically. "I'm sorry - that just kinda blurted out!" I told her not to worry, I'd heard worse and wasn't offended at all.

That seemed to put her at ease. "Do you remember the time we both did him?" she said with a smile. My sister laughed and said, "Hell yes. I masturbate to that memory all the time!"

The reply from Sis caught me by surprise. These two had been in a threesome together?

Sis was in her nightshirt, and looked at me - and then back at Cindy. "You know, it's been a long time since you and I had some fun like that." She raised the plastic hotel cup to her lips and took a sip of her rum. "What do you say we catch up?"

Cindy chuckled. "Do you have one of your boyfriends coming over?

"No, but I'm sure my brother can help us out!"

Cindy looked at Sis and then back at me. "Seriously? You two are having sex?"

"Yep. You know how I love some nasty sex, and last night he and I had a little fun in our hotel room back in Florida. I let him shave my pussy and then he came all over me. It was awesome. So what do you think? Wanna share my brother with me?

Sis got up off the bed and walked over to Cindy's chair, leaned over and gave her a kiss. Cindy looked up and kissed her back. Sis reached down and started unbuttoning her shirt, and Cindy watched her hands and then looked over at me. I was sitting on the bed watching the scene unfold in front of me. Sis slid her shirt back over her shoulders and Cindy raised up to let it fall behind her. Still looking at me, Cindy unhooked her bra and exposed her size A tits to my sister. Sis leaned over and suckled each nipple, and they began to swell. So did my cock.

Cindy pushed Sis back and stood up and slowly walked over to my bed. She leaned over and let her hand rub up against the fly to my pants, feeling my hardening dick. "So, your sister turns you on, eh?" She gazed straight into my eyes as she began to unbuckle my pants and pulled them down to my knees along with my underwear. My sister had moved to her bed and had removed her clothing, and began to slide her fingers up and down her pussy as she watched her friend take my dick into her mouth.

"You like that?" Cindy asked, softly. "Do you like having another girl suck your dick while your sister watches?" Cindy was encouraging me to watch my sister while she jacked and sucked on my cock. "You know, your sister always loved to watch me get fucked. She's kinda nasty that way. Do you like watching you sister play with herself?" she asked just before she drew almost all of my cock into her mouth.

Cindy got up and shimmied out of her shorts and walked over to my sister's bed and pushed her back. She then spread her legs open and began to lick her newly shaved pussy while Sis held the back of her head. SIs was propped up on one elbow and was watching me as I masturbated to these beautiful women having sex in front of me.

"MMmmm, her tongue feels so good on my clit," Sis cooed. "Why don't you come join us?"

I got up and approached cindy from behind. She raised one knee up onto the bed and exposed her dripping pussy to me. I slid my cock in from behind and started slowly exploring the inside of my sister's friend with my dick, all the while keeping my eyes locked on my sister, who was returning the gaze. I continued to pump my dick in and out of Cindy's pussy, who was moaning into my sister's cunt.

Cindy rolled over and let me enter her from the front, as she leaned back against my sister. Sis reached down and was frigging her friend's clit as I fucked her friend.

"I want to watch you fuck your sister," Cindy said, and rolled away to allow my sister to slide down and prepare to receive me. Cindy crawled around on the bed and took Sis' place. Sis looked up at me and said, "Do it. Fuck me. I want you to fuck me with that hard cock."

I lowered the head of my cock down to the opening of her slit, and Cindy reached down and spread her friend's pussy lips for me. I slowly and purposefully slid my cock into my sisters cunt, wanting to go slowly so I could fee every inch of her as her pussy wrapped around me. I began to pump in and out of her watching her as she watched me.

"Yes! Oh yes! give me that cock. Fuck me. FUCK ME! Her orgasm was building, and so was mine. I began to pull out and Sis screamed "Squirt your cum inside me!" I began to cum as hard as I've ever cum. I kept fucking her until I was spent.

We all laid there, sweating, panting...until Cindy said, "Hey, where's that pizza?"