Hawaii Aloha!! - By the Waterfall and After

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Show me some tit", I called and so she pranced before me lifting her shirt to reveal her small pendulous breasts and perky nipples. I got some great photos of her smiling in the foreground with the verdant fields and brilliant sky in the background. At one point she had stripped down to her running shoes and cavorted in her naked ebony form before me and my camera. Every few minutes a car would pass us on the road and people would slow to take a good look and honk their horn with appreciation, but no one stopped to join us. So after some fun, Mary dressed again and we jumped back into the car to resume our trip home.

Seeing her naked had gotten me semi stiff yet again. I reached over and began to stroke my favorite spot, the seam of her shorts, overtop of her pussy. She replied by stroking my swelling member, sending waves of pleasure through me.

We began to talk about sex and our previous experiences. I talked yet again about my disappointment at missing an opportunity for a foursome. I had previously had sex with fewer than 10 women and only one at a time. The internet is replete with every manner of coupling: man-woman, woman-woman, man-man, MFM, FMF, MFMF, orgies, sex parties. Most of the photos are clearly staged by bored professionals, but if you look hard enough, you will find many normal people that seem to be having great fun, playing with each other to orgastic excess. I had always been intensely interested in having these experiences.

It was clear that Mary was more sexually experienced than I. She boasted of having more than 100 lovers, primarily men but an occasional woman and had participated in all types of outings from single pairings to all manner of multiples. She had even been propositioned by several of her son's teenaged friends who were dying to fuck her. Of course, she had the good sense to refuse them but it was clear that Mary had had a very colorful sexual life. I had never been exposed to a person like Mary. She seemed to live her life from moment to moment and grabbed for all the excitement and joy she could reach. She had much less financial and even interpersonal security but much greater depth of experience, at least sexually. In all my interactions, Mary demonstrated a great energy for life and interaction with those around her. The people we met were immediately attracted to her, with a kind of infectious energy and joy.

We finally arrived back at the hotel and Mary and I made our sodden way up the external elevators to the door of my room and entered the bright, clean environs of my temporary home.

"Interested in a warm bath? I am freezing!" I said.

She replied, "Sure, that sounds like fun!"

So, we entered the spacious bathroom and began running hot water into the massive tub there. It was the size of a small jacuzzi with plenty of room for two! We peeled off our wet cloths and embraced naked. Her skin was initially cool to the touch and damp and sticky from the wet cloths but her mouth was slick and warm and I had fun playing with her lips and tongue. My cock began to rise again and she started to fondle it. I bent down and ran my tongue in circular motions over first one nipple and then the next and reached for her wet pussy that was supposed to be that way, unlike the rest of us! I played with her inner and outer lips and then probed inward with first one and then two fingers. We were dancing with excitement, when the tub was finally full.

We stepped into the water of the tub and gasped from the heat of it. We stood opposite one another and slowly lowered ourselves into the seemingly molten water. After a moment or two, we sighed with delight at the long sought for warmth. We progressively sunk into the watery warmth until only our heads peaked above the surface and smiled at each other.

The tub was large enough that we could sit facing one another and just barely reach the other with outstretched toes and so after a moment or two of chatting, I found Mary's toes playing with my dick under the placid surface of the bath. Not to be outdone, I began to tickle her pussy with the ball of my right foot and the probe inside with my big toe.

She gasped at the pleasure of the intrusion and said, "Oh, yeah!"

My cock was happy with the attention it was receiving and so we continued to play for a short while. Then Mary stood up and towered over me with her pussy staring me in the face. With that introduction, I grasped her thighs with my hands and began to swirl my tongue along the surface of the inner and outer lips of her pussy and she gasped again. That encouraged me to probe into her recesses with my tongue, lick over the crenelated surface of her asshole and then suck on her clit.

"Uhh, Uhhh!" escaped from the back of her throat.

I pulled back to inspect the crinkly pinkness of her pussy and began to run my thumb around her pussy lips and probe into its, moist dark depths. With my other hand I smeared the slippery wetness of her pussy juices over the puckered surface of her anus and began to probe both holes one with each hand.

She seemed to be enjoying the process and after a minute or two said, "Do you want to do anal? I am willing."

I said, "Maybe, but right now I am having fun doing what I am doing."

I lowered my head back into her snatch and began to simultaneously stick my right thumb in and out of her pussy, roll my left thumb in circular motions in her progressively relaxing asshole and flick my tongue back and forth across her clit.

Mary grabbed my head with her hands forcing my mouth into her crotch and became still with concentration. Then her thighs began to quiver with a pent-up energy as she gasped with ragged breaths. Finally, her torso arched backward as she mashed her pussy into my face and she gasped,

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!" in ecstasy.

Her legs would have collapsed if I had not supported her ass with my hands and I gently helped her to sit in the tub opposite me. She was slack jawed as she draped her arms along the rim of the tub. She appeared so weary I though she might drown but then she gave me a big electric white smile and said,

"That was fantastic!"

We lounged in the tub for a short while longer, chatting and relaxing but soon we grew sated with the warmth of the water and stepped out to dry each other off. We wandered in the nude into the main bedroom and drew on the complimentary terrycloth robes from the clothes closet. I fished the unfinished bottle of Pinot Grigio from my backpack, grabbed glasses from the washbasin and we retired to the comfort the small balcony at the foot of the bedroom. I was on the ninth floor and the balcony faced west. Below us were swaying palms scattered around the multiple pools of the hotel complex and we had an unobstructed view of the aquamarine ocean and the crystal blue sky above. There was a small subsidiary island off in the distance and as we sat there, the sun slowly lowered toward the horizon.

We chatted some more and I began to learn more of Mary's current situation. She had recently broken off from a long-term relationship with a man she had been living with. They had a sort of open relationship. Mary was generally faithful to him but he apparently slept around a fair amount on his travels around the islands and had a serious long-term relationship with a second woman on Oahu. Several months before our meeting, he had announced to Mary that he was marrying this other woman and would be moving away for good. Mary's response was to join Ashley Madison and start hooking up. I was her first meet. She never specifically said so, but I gathered that without her former boyfriend's contributions, she had difficulty making the rent and several bills, including her cell phone bill. She was generally living hand to mouth and staying at a friend's apartment while he was away. It was clear she was short on cash but would be starting a new job as a shopping consultant on the "Big Island" a couple of weeks away. They would be putting her up in a motel while she worked for them and would get a daily stipend in addition to her salary. She was trying to hold on till then when she would become solvent again. My sense, was that Mary was frenetically searching for pleasure to compensate for her current difficulties.

"So why don't you go and stay with your son for a while, until you solve some of your current problems?" I asked.

She replied, "I don't want to intrude and be a burden on their young marriage! I think they are doing well but how would you like to have your mother-in-law invite herself to live with you? My daughter-in-law is a lovely young woman and I don't want to mess up my son's relationship with her."

I was impressed with Mary's concern for her son, despite her obvious need, but in my heart I hoped that her son and daughter-in-law would love her enough to care for her over her short-term difficulties.

The sun was finally sinking into the sea scattering iridescent pink and red and orange streaks across the sky and so I picked up my camera and took some of the obligatory photos that all tourists take while vacationing in Hawaii.

As it grew dark, I turned to Mary and asked, "Want to make a movie?"

She smiled and said, "Why not?"

We left the balcony and drew the curtains. Our robes formed two white pools at the sliding glass doors and we turned to embrace. The wine was giving me a fuzzy glow and Mary's dark skin was smooth and warm against my chest and torso. Unbelievably, little Sam was rising one more time that day and poking at the pillow of her belly. I bent down and kissed her again. Her mouth was soft and moist and our tongues frolicked back and forth like two small children playing hide and seek. I rubbed my cock and chest against Mary's downy tits and belly just for the pleasure of skin against skin. Sometimes, sexual desire seems boundless!

After a time of playing I drew away from Mary and retrieved my Nicon and a small plastic tripod that was effective yet easy to transport. As I was screwing them together, I realized that really wanted to screw Mary so I hurried to set them up at a small table at the foot of the bed!

We embraced again and standing before the camera, I asked, "Ready to go?"

She replied, "Hell yes!" and kneeled down before me as if she were praying to a fertility god (my cock) rising before her eyes! Then she reached out and began to run her fingers up and down along my shaft and gliding her hands along my inner thighs. Then leaning forward she gave a long slow lick along the surface of my trembling dick that caused a trill of pleasure to run up my spine. Grasping the base of my cock she took the head into the soft recesses of her moist mouth and sucked!

"Uh ... uh!" I gasped to successive sucks and so she looked up at me and smiled! Then turned back to the task in hand and alternately ran her tongue along the shaft and swirled it around the head. The pleasure was so intense, I stood entranced before her.

"Aahh!" I cried as she drove my cock deep into her mouth and down her throat. I was seeing stars! I have always enjoyed being sucked by a beautiful woman, but deep throating is a pleasure of a different order of magnitude. It rivals the smooth, warm glide of cock in pussy for intensity of pleasure. In and out, in and out, in and out, in and out of the slippery wetness of her throat. She stared up at me as her lips reached the base of my shaft and then pulled back, releasing my cock.

I said, "I want to fuck you!" and lay back on the bed.

She crawled astride me, grasped the base of my dick and sat!

"Aaahhh!"

"Aahhhh!" we groaned in unison and she started to raise and lower her pelvis repeatedly driving my aching dick deep into her velvet pussy. Her teats bobbed up and down with the motion and she had a rictus smile of pleasure with the strokes.

I rolled her nipples between my thumb and fingers and kneaded the back of her neck. I ran my hands along her flanks and back and she sighed. Then I groped with my hands around the smooth firm round of her ass and stroked along her inner thighs, reaching for her pussy, playing with the slippery wetness of the inner lips as my cock slid back and forth with each thrust of her pelvis. Playing with the margins of her pussy and her puckered asshole caused her pussy to contract around my cock sending greater and greater trills of pleasure through me.

Then I sat up, took hold of her ass and turned her onto her back. Then with my arms supporting my trunk above her, I began to thrust my cock into her. In out, in out with a rhythmic glide. Her hands played along my flanks and ass causing little flutters of pleasure to susurrate along my skin. We entered an almost dissociated zone of sensation. Thrust, breath, thrust, moan, thrust, breath, thrust. All with a smooth rhythm and underlying glow of pleasure, punctuated by bursts of joy.

We reached a plateau of pleasant sensations but stopped climbing and so after a time, I leaned back and broadened the stance of my knees, so my torso was erect without support. Rocking my pelvis to thrust my dick into her slick snatch, I was able to place my thumb on top of her clit and lightly massage it with the slippery cream oozing from her pussy. I ran my thumb in the creases between her pussy lips, along the cleft formed by her pussy and my thrusting cock and then slowly circle over her swollen clit once again. She arched backwards and moaned with pleasure, which only increased my own joy.

Once again, we stalled on a plateau of even greater pleasure. So, I leaned forward and bracing with my arms and knees thrust into her with greater and greater force. She seemed very much aroused and the entrance to her pussy formed a tight ring grasping at my swollen cock. I drove in and out, in and out of her pussy, with long slow strokes. With each stroke, I could feel the head of my dick, pop out of the constricting entrance of her pussy and then dive back in to the warm, slick recesses, dilating the narrowed entrance. Mary was smiling with the pleasure of the long strokes and gasped with each new penetration. It seemed as though she became increasingly tighter and my dick swelled with a burst of sexual energy.

"Aaaaahhhh!" she groaned in the ecstasy of orgasm, and her pussy spasmed with a tighter grip on my aching dick as her juices spurted, dripping down my balls.

I entered that euphoric zone just prior to cumming, where there is an intense feeling of joy and peace. The world faded away and all I could sense was a tingling, surge of pleasure that caused each individual hair to stand on end. And with that sense, I clamped down on my asshole and reduced the energy of each thrust ... thrust ... thrust of my cock, trying to contain the cum ... to hold the euphoria for just a few more seconds... only to explode with a gush into her waiting pussy.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhh!" I exclaimed.

I collapsed on top of her and she embraced me. After another second or two, I rolled to her left to prevent crushing her. I lay spent, almost as a dead man, lost to the world.

A time later I revived and turned to smile at her.

"Good?" she asked and I gave a weary nod. The day had been full of excitement and intense pleasures and I was exhausted. Time ticked by and so we ultimately rose and dressed again and made our way back to the car for me to drive Mary back to her place. The drive was mostly silent. The excitement of the day had robbed us of our last few coins of energy and so we wobbled on in a dream. After an unmeasured time we were at Mary's door and she turned to kiss me one last time that day. A soft, chaste kiss this time and smiled at each other.

"Meet again on Thursday?" she asked.

"Yeah. I'll try. Lets email to make final arrangements." I replied.

The return drive was through a fog of memories, peering through the misted dark unable to see before or behind and so almost before I knew it I was back at the hotel and crawling into bed.

12