Hawaiian Sexcapades

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew about all of this beforehand, but to see it in person and how it was laid out visually in a Hawaiian theme was awe inspiring.

The driver took us around to the different equipment and explained how it worked starting with the fucking machine. He showed us how to strap into the machine, the different dildo attachments and the control to make the dildo go slower, faster or vibrate.

He did a quick demo of just the machine, then we went to the Sybian. He showed us the different attachments and the speed control.

We went to the sex swings next. One swing looked like a triangle with a rope coming down from the ceiling and split into two ropes. This swing put the person using it in a semi splits position for complete access with holders for only the feet. They would grab the top of the triangle formed by the ropes after their feet were secured in the foot holders and their hands could be strapped in with Velcro if desired or they could just hang on.

The other swing had a webbed seat with an open bottom for easy access. The person using it would place their legs through holes in the seat and sit down or lay back. He described all the different positions that could be done and then showed us a control that would raise and lower each swing. He suggested that a guy could be underneath one of the swings while a person is moved up and down on his penis with the control.

He said "Please use that up and down function carefully because we don't need any broken dicks today."

There was nervous laughter.

All he said about the stripper pole was good luck and that there were crash pads below just in case anyone falls.

We went over to the hot tub and he demonstrated the different settings for jets and bubbles.

He showed us a special room that had every sex toy imaginable. He said we could purchase any toy that we wanted to use, but for obvious reasons, there were no rentals or returns. He also told us that for purchasing sex toys, they used the 'honor system' and we could pick out any that we wanted. Just let them know and they would take care of the charges.

Then he pointed out the open showers and said that if we took a shower, obviously we would be in full view by the others.

He asked if we had any questions.

I said "What happens if we have questions later or God forbid, have an accident?"

He said to call the sex shop, they were on stand-by and would help us with whatever we needed.

"If nobody has any further questions, I'll see you later. Just call the sex shop any time of the day or night when you're finished and we'll pick you up. Technically, you have the room for a full twenty four hours."

Then, he left.

Here we were, all alone with every imaginable sex possibilities on the planet.

Just then, Bella started laughing, louder than I had ever heard her before. Out of curiosity, she had lifted the grass skirt up from one of the life like figure guys and a fully erect life size penis popped up and out. It looked so real that everyone walked over to gaze at it. Everything on that male figure looked so real that it was amazing. I was tempted to pinch it to see if it flinched. But Bella beat me to it and gave a big pinch. Nothing happened.

Joe walked over to the life like figure female and removed the grass bra. He felt the figures breasts and said come over here and feel this. We went over to the figure and felt its breasts. They felt as natural as the real thing. Dillon removed the grass skirt and the figure had a life like pussy with a little pubic hair on top and shaved underneath.

Dillon felt the figures pussy and said, "You won't believe this. Have a feel for yourselves."

I felt the figure after Joe and couldn't believe how life like it was. I pushed a couple fingers into the figures vagina and a finger into its ass. I could barely feel the difference compared to the real thing. There was even moisture inside and it felt warm.

Luca said, "At least these figure don't talk back to you."

Everyone was amused at Luca's joke. We removed the grass skirts and bras from the rest of the life like figures.

Then, I said, "Last one to take off their clothes is has dildobreath!" And removed my clothes.

I had no idea what dildo breath smelled like but everyone thought that was funny and soon removed their clothes as well. We put our clothes in separate bins by the lounge for easy finding later.

"Where do we start?" I said.

Part 24 - POLE DANCE

There were so many things to do and toys to play with that everyone was a little bit overwhelmed.

I said, "what about a pole dancing contest with us ladies."

The guys started doing cat calls. I was glad to figure out our first course of action. We all headed over to the center of the room where the pole was.

Everyone sat on the couches around the pole. Carl explained that the ladies will be trying their hand at the pole, use any style, as long as they do it safely and not break the pole or any body part. Everyone laughed.

Addison asked how the winners will be chosen. Joe suggested that the men will rate each woman who performs, and the final rating is the average score. To level the playing field, the performer's partner does not rate her in the spirit of fairness. Everyone agreed.

The ladies were nervous and talking to each other about how to work out that pole.

Carl took out a bottle of tequila and every one had shots to relax.

The guys decided on a prize for the ladies, but will keep it a surprise till everyone has performed.

The ladies drew lots as to who would go first. I opened my paper and I saw that I was going to be first.

"I'm going to need more shots, haha. I need T for tourage!" I said.

Everyone laughed.

Zoey was to go next, then Bella, Mele, Monica and Addison.

Carl came over with the tequila and gave me a deep kiss.

I went over to the surround sound system and plugged in "Don't forget to breathe" by Bittersweet.

I took my position, standing behind the pole, legs together. I looked over at Carl to confirm if he was okay with this and he gave me a wink.

The music started, and I could hear the cheers all around. I willed myself to block out and just concentrate on the pole.

I swayed and did a little dance, my hands caressing myself from my hair down to my breasts to my hips.

The jazz beat started, and I shook my hips, rubbing my breasts lightly against the pole. With the pole flush against my body in front of me, I gave a sheepish smile, grabbed the pole with both hands, and slowly squatted wide, my pussy rubbing against the pole.

The guys were being obnoxious, doing cat calls and whistling.

With my hands supporting me, I leaned back so only my crotch and my hands were touching the pole, slowly using my hands and my feet to maneuver myself around the pole. I slowly stood up continuously rocking my lower body forward and backward.

I moved, putting the pole behind me, leaning against it. I slowly bent forward, the pole standing in between my ass cheeks. I slowly squatted again, feeling the pole warm against my backside, giving everyone a view of my pussy. Did a little dance while squatting, giving everyone a view of my ass rubbing against the pole.

I stood, grabbed the pole with both hands, and gave a little hop. I managed to raise myself two feet off the ground, my legs crossing in front of me, the pole tightly held by my thighs. With my hands, I pulled myself up and down on the pole, looking like I am rubbing myself against the pole.

I heard the music nearing the end, and I was sweating with all the exertions, making the pole slippery and hard to hang on to. I slowly opened my legs to the side, up in the air, doing a split and my pussy kissing the pole.

As the music ended, I maintained the split and slowly lowered myself on the floor with my hands. I posed like that, legs spread, head raised looking up at the pole when the music stopped.

I heard claps and cheers and felt a little shy again.

Carl came over and had to help me up. My muscles refused to move from all the exertions. We sat on the couch, me in his lap, and grabbing a cold bottle of water nearby to rehydrate.

Now it was Zoey's turn, and we hear the beginning of Miley's Wrecking Ball start to play. Zoey did a naughtier and livelier number, as she seems more limber having ridden horses in Montana.

The guys were out of control to the point of rudeness when Zoey started her routine. She even did an upside down stunt with her head towards the floor, legs spread wide high in the air. Very impressive.

Bella did an artistic dance number on the pole, with Italian instrumental music playing from the Soundtrack of Il Postino.

She didn't do any high moves on the pole and kept her feet on the floor. Her moves were smooth, and very flexible with a lot of bends and stretching on the pole. Her steps didn't seem to be designed to be raunchy, but still erotically spellbinding.

The guys whistled even more.

Mele followed with an upbeat Hawaiian number. A lot of hip movement and gyrating against the pole. Her performance kept the audience energized. She refrained from climbing the pole too, as her dance moves left her sweaty and slippery to safely climb the pole. She did moves that ground herself against the pole...both her pussy and ass.

The men obnoxiously remarked that they envied all the action the pole was getting. So we ladies who were done with the pole dancing went about giving their own personal poles some action... massaging and sucking.

Monica came next and she was a little shy about it. She hasn't had any experience with the pole before, but she was quite strong and flexible. She was able to get herself high on the pole and did twirls and splits up in the air.

Dillon looked surprised and spellbound by her performance.

Last but not least, was Addison. She climbed a lot of trees and did a lot of ranch work back home and was a little bit of a tomboy. So climbing and staying on the pole was easy for her.

She did a Rihanna number with aggressive strong movements, swaying and jerking her body this way and that. She did a split with a foot on the floor and the other high up on the pole, making her split look like a part of it.

Zoey was mesmerized and said "If our boyfriends could see us now, we'd be in trouble" and they both laughed.

The guys were so out of control screaming, yelling and cat calling.

The ladies were served a bottle of champagne as the men deliberated on their scores to decide who should win.

We were all excited to try the other contraptions in the room after all the spent energy on the pole.

The winner of the pole dance was Angel, followed by Zoey.

Angel said "Thank you for the selecting me. However the award should go to Zoey. And since the guys were so obnoxious, I think you should go next!"

The ladies laughed and said "Yes!"

Bella said, "That will teach them a lesson."

Carl retrieved the award for Zoey, congratulated and gave it to her. She opened the package and it was a pineapple butt plug. She hugged Carl and said it was perfect!

The guys started the pole dance starting with Joe. He was awful and could barely make it halfway up the pole with no moves.

The ladies screamed and yelled at him and did their own cat calls.

Next was Dillion. He was able to climb to the top and touch the ceiling and came down. The ladies just laughed at him.

Luca was next and couldn't get the leverage to climb.

Then it was Carl's turn and he could barely climb halfway up the pole and the ladies let him know about his bad performance.

The guys were shamed and humiliated, but deserved it.

They apologized and the ladies accepted saying "see what we have to put up with sometimes?"

The guys seemed to have learned their lesson!

Carl said, "Do the ladies want to warm up further with the fucking machine and Sybian?"

"Me first!" said Zoey. I want to try the fucking machine.

"Any takers for the Sybian?" Carl asked.

Addison said "me!"

Carl suggested that the ladies warm up on one or the other so we could watch one at a time. They could always come back and try the other machine later. Everyone thought that was a good idea.

We walked over to the fucking and Sybian machines.

Part 25 - Fucking Machine

Zoey was very excited to be first on the fucking machine. I had her lay on her back on the machine bench with a pad on top.

She had a great looking pussy. Completely shaved with meaty lips.

The bench was adjustable to get just the right height. I asked her which dildo she wanted attached to the machine. There was a long black one, a smaller average size Caucasian one, and a few others. Zoey picked out the Caucasian one and said it was about the same size as her boyfriend.

I attached it on the end of the machine. I asked her if she wanted to run the controls or me and she wanted me to do it so she could just sit back and enjoy.

The back of the bench was also adjustable so that Zoey could see the dildo going in and out of her and also look at us watching. I adjusted her bench so that the dildo was at the right height and then adjusted the back for her sit up at an angle.

I turned the machine on slow speed. The dildo moved back and forth on its own. Then, I began moving the bench toward the machine so the dildo would begin penetrating Zoey's vagina.

She asked if someone could spread her pussy lips and Addison volunteered. She spread Zoey's lips and we saw a gorgeous view of her open vagina and clit.

First, the tip went barely into her hole and Zoey let out a gasp. I moved the bench further and half of the dildo started going in and out. Zoey started moaning. I moved the bench further and the whole dildo started going in and out. We could see her lips wrapped around the dildo like a glove.

Then I turned up the speed so it was going in and out faster and turned on the vibrator.

Zoey said "Oh my God!"

Zoey was getting very juicy and we could hear her vagina squishing. She was moaning loudly and her chest began to heave as her vagina clenched several times in orgasm.

She was screaming "Oh my God" over and over again. And told me to stop.

So I stopped the machine. She laid there for a while recovering and her breathing slowed. She said she better quit or she might be out of commission for the rest of the day. We were all amused.

She got off the bench and I said, "who's next?"

Angel said excitedly that she wanted to go next.

She laid on the bench, spread her legs saying she was ready. I was going to love this!

We all saw her stunning pussy that was going to be ravaged by the fucking machine. She had an unmistakably plump and juicy pussy that was much larger and longer than the other ladies. Completely shaved, a large mound on top, larger lip on her right and smaller on the left, and a small tight hole.

Her clit wasn't visible now, but I had seen it before when spreading her pussy lips with my fingers. It would poke out from her clit hood and was delicious looking. It was like digging for and finding treasure.

Her inner lips were 'dusky', barely visible until she fully spread her legs. Her butthole had heavy spikes leading to a small hole.

I loved the look of both her holes. They looked both very naughty and very nice.

I asked Angel which dildo she wanted and she said "A Caucasian one, with veins and shaped like a real cock, including a defined head and with balls in the other end, so I feel it slap against me when it goes deep."

Everyone was amused at her dildo description.

I agreed about the size though because despite having a large pussy, Angel's vagina hole was very tight.

I attached the requested dildo and asked Angel if she was ready and she replied "Yes, please."

It was fun talking to Angel as she was being prepared for the machine with her legs completely spread. I'm sure everyone else was enjoying her exceptional view as well.

I asked Angel about the controls and she wanted me to handle the controls just like I did for Zoey. I must be doing something right.

I started the machine and the dildo was moving slowly back and forth but not quite penetrating Angel yet. I slowly moved the bench toward the machine until the tip of the dildo began to make contact.

Angel said "here we go! Wow!"

The head was going in and out slowly and Angel's hips began to move in pleasure.

Angel was always wet and the dildo was gliding in easily.

I moved the bench closer and her vagina began to eat the entire dildo balls deep as it was slowly moving.

I turned on the vibrator and Angel let out a gasp. Then she started moaning quietly.

I turned up the speed and her moans became louder. She told me to come closer to her and she grabbed my semi hard cock and put it in her mouth. I got suddenly hard. She sucked and took my full length into her mouth and partially down her throat and gagged a little.

She continued moaning with my cock in her mouth. I didn't want to cum so early in the day because I wanted to pace myself and we had so many more things to do today.

Her breathing stopped for a moment and she let out a huge gasp. Her pubic muscles contracted and began to spasm. Angel was having the most intense orgasm I had ever seen her have before. Her chest moved up and down as she panted heavily and she started moaning so loud as if to be a scream.

I slowed the machine down and turned off the vibrator. Then stopped it and pulled the bench back so that she was no longer being penetrated.

Angel laid there for a while as her juices ran down her butt and onto the bench. I helped clean her up with a towel as everyone was gazing at her. After she recovered, I helped her off the bench. She was wobbly after such an intense experience.

She gave me a big long hug as though to thank me for making her feel so good.

I asked if anyone wanted to be next. Mele said she wanted to try the Sybian because it had been on her bucket list, but she might want to come back to the fucking machine later.

Bella expressed something very similar as Mele so would be doing the Sybian.

Monica said in a reluctant voice "I'll do it."

Dillon said, "You don't have to do it babe, I know you're apprehensive."

Monica said that she was a little self-conscious about everyone looking at her on the machine, but if the others could do it, so could she. Dillon wanted to make sure she really was really okay.

She gave him a hug and said, "Yes, it took me a while to get my nerve up, but I'm as ready as I'll ever be."

Monica decided to use the same dildo as Angel and also wanted me to do the controls because I had done a good job.

Monica laid on the bench and let out a nervous giggle and she spread her legs.

She had short, trimmed hair on her pubes and shaved around her pussy and butt. Her inner lips protruded slightly and she had a clit that was barely visible.

I moved the bench toward the machine as I started the slow dildo movement with the control. When the dildo made contact with Monica's vagina, I could see her contract.

She told me to back up. She wasn't wet enough yet. Dillon came over and began to masturbate her expertly moving his fingers around her pussy and clit. You could see her pussy began to glisten with wetness. She began to moan and her hips began to move. She looked ready.

I said "okay?"

And she nodded.

Everyone was looking intently at Monica. I'm sure they were hoping that it would work this time.

I began moving the bench back towards the machine and the tip of the dildo began to enter her. I loved seeing the first penetration. It was gliding easier this time as it slowly went in and out.

Monica began moaning. I turned on the vibrator and let her experience that for a while as she continued moaning with pleasure. I turned up the speed and the dildo was going in and out pretty fast. Monica hips moved around and she let out a big gasp. This machine was great giving quick orgasms.