Hawaiian Sexcapades

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could hear the sounds of the other women being fucked in the game.

"Minutes up!" Called out Dillon and I felt the last cock enter in my pussy.

I think I heard Bella cumming beside me, and my pussy started to drip some more, wetting my ass and getting me ready for the ass fucking to come.

After the minute was up, the men were made to pull out numbers again to determine the order of ass fucking. 3...2...1!

I felt a slightly curved cock enter my ass and it felt so tight. It hurt a little because of the curve, but eventually eased up and I started to enjoy it.

Bella was giving out strangled screams as she was being fucked in ass. I was trying to guess who was doing her ass.

Dillon and Monica started masturbating each other as they watched the orgy unfold in front of their eyes.

"Switch!" Dillon called out and I felt a larger cock enter my butthole.

This time it was easier despite its size because of my juices trickling down my ass.

I could hear Mele's grunts as she was being fucked in the ass on all fours, whoever it was giving her a vigorous fucking!

"Switch! Last round" says Dillon, and I feel Carl's cock enter my ass.

I always knew it was him when he enters my holes, and I was glad because I was determined to win. He fit me perfectly.

I hear Dillon and Monica moan, and we hear Dillon say "take me in your throat baby".

I push my ass up and down the table to match his thrusts until I get him balls deep. Before the minute was up, each of the guys came in their pick's ass.

The men got cleaned up first and they got us a warm steaming towel to clean us up. Then they removed the blindfolds from us.

"There you are" I say to Carl. I whispered, "I know your cum is in me."

He helped me up, and I felt more of his cum drip down my leg.

We looked up and all eyes were on Dillon and Monica. The game being done, they couldn't help themselves and had to fuck. Monica lay on the lounge chair, spreading her legs, and ordered Dillon to fuck her. Dillon blanketed her, Monica's legs hanging over Dillon's shoulders, and entered her balls deep.

The sounds of their fucking got us all horny again, and we leisurely touched each other as we watched. Carl and I were both facing them, Carl behind me fondling my breasts with one hand, while finger fucking my pussy with the other. Joe was finger fucking Mele's butthole, and Luca decided to eat Bella out.

We could hear the young couple's moans and hear their skin slap against each other and the men started getting more zealous in their playing.

Dillon bellowed and came inside Monica, and as if on cue, the ladies started cumming as well.

Carl's hand was drenched, Mele's thighs were wet, and Luca's face was glistening with Bella's cum.

I grabbed Carl's hand and sucked his fingers, tasting myself on him.

We got settled and we had to name the order of the penises that were in our pussies and asses. Dillon and Monica confirmed the guesses.

I said, "First in my pussy was Carl, then Luca, then Joe," noting that Joe's cock indeed had a slight curve.

I got the perfect score and Carl kissed me deeply as he kept squeezing my ass. Bella won second place when she got one mistake, and Mele came last with two mistakes.

I awarded Bella the starfish vibrator and we all laughed.

Carl whispered in my ear, and I announced that since Dillon and Monica gave us a show, they get a surprise. "An hour with a dildo machine!"

Monica squealed and hopped with delight. The other ladies protested and we agreed that each would have a bonus of an hour in the dildo machine too... provided they give their men a show.

Everyone agreed and were already talking excitedly.

Carl grabbed the tequila bottle and said "Cheers for our cock guessers!"

And we took a swig each of the tequila, looking forward to the next game in store.

Part 19 - RUSH

Since it was barely after noon, we decided to take a break from the games and do more relaxing.

Dillon and Monica would be heading back to Maui when their boat planned to pick them just before sunset. Enough time to relax and have another game before dinner.

We talked about our experiences in Hawaii so far, and also in our respective hometowns. I mused that I'm probably the most conservative of all of them, based on where I come from. They all looked at me like I've grown a tail, not really believing that statement.

"We wouldn't know it from what you've done so far!" Mele exclaimed, and we all laughed.

We all got Dillon and Monica's contact details and agreed we should meet up again at a later date for an adventure.

The men decided to try their hand at fishing from the boat, as the girls prepared some nosh and pitchers of margaritas for everyone.

Wanting to make sure everyone had something they could eat and nibble on, I made chicken salad sandwiches, club sandwiches, and egg salad sandwiches which was a good decision since everyone wiped it out.

The men whooped and were excitedly reeling in some of their catch. They caught some barracuda, and I declared that they would be perfect for dinner on the grill later.

We had more drinks, and grazed on some nuts, cold cuts, crackers, cheese, and olives. Some just lounged reading their books or tablets. Carl was reading his iPad, as I took a quick nap, my head laying on his lap.

Carl woke me up and asked if I wanted to go for a quick swim to refresh before the next game and I agreed that it was a good idea. The others decided to get refreshed as well and we all got into the water for a leisurely swim. The water was pleasant and I felt Carl's hand occasionally grazing my nipples, pussy and ass. He pulled me close for an embrace and we kissed deeply.

"Come on love birds!" Dillon called out, "We're ready for the next game!"

We got back into the boat and decided to have the game at the stern section with the couches again.

Everyone sat together with their partners, and I stood in the center and explained the mechanics.

"This game is for the ladies to win again, with a little help from their partners. The object of the game is to make your man cum, and the couple whose man cums first is the winner!"

The men and ladies groaned that it won't be easy, as all the men had cum earlier today and might not cum as fast.

"All the more enjoyable for us ladies!" I teased. "Use any hole, use your hands, mouth, pussy and ass. Talk dirty, role play. Whatever gets your man off quickly! The proof is in the cum...so if your man cums in your mouth, show us before swallowing it down."

I already saw the ladies getting aroused and the men as well.

I approached Carl and he had this crooked grin. Carl said "I'm going to love this game. I hope I cum first."

"Get in position... in 3...2...1. Go!" I said.

Carl was seated on the couch his legs spread, cock already up in the air. I climb on the sofa, my back to him.

I squatted over him and grabbed his cock. "Watch me fuck myself on you baby."

I slowly sat on his cock, taking him balls deep. I heard Carl moan that it felt good, and I slowly worked my wet pussy up and down his cock, almost dislodging him before sitting back down on his cock. Carl grabbed my hips and he could see my pussy lips wrap around him, his cock glistening with my fluids.

Monica was shyer than the other ladies but was leaning over the boat's railing, her legs spread and her ass being plundered by Dillon from behind. She was a quietly moaning every time Dillon pushed inside of her tight butt.

Joe and Mele decided to take it to the floor and did the 69. Orally fucking each other, with Mele inserting two fingers in Joe's ass, Joe had two fingers in Mele's pussy, and two fingers in her ass too.

"Choke on my cock baby. It makes me feel good" Joe instructed, and Mele took him balls deep into her mouth, his balls slapping against her chin.

Bella was on all fours on the low table, and Luca mounted her pussy from behind.

"I want to go rough baby" Luca said, as he grabbed and squeezed Bella's tits for leverage as he pistoned in and out of her.

Bella could only scream out a ragged yes in reply.

Looking around got Carl extra horny, and he said he loved seeing not only my pussy gripping him, but what the others were doing as well. He started raising his ass to meet my descending pussy making him slam into me. I gasped and came a little around his cock, the contractions massaging him and gripping him like a vice.

"I'm close Angel" he whispered, "I want to cum in your ass."

He pulled out of my pussy and positioned himself at the entrance to my ass. His hands pushed me down on his cock and I gave out a strangled scream. Carl was balls deep and my ass reluctantly stretched around him.

I could feel him inside me, slick with my juices. "I'm all yours Carl."

Carl kept his hands on my hips, bouncing my ass on his cock.

I groaned every time he went balls deep.

"I can see your asshole grab me baby. I see it move as I move, as if it never wants to let me go. You feel so hot and tight."

His dirty talk got me hot and I moved my hips in time with his movements. My position allowed me to lean in, giving him a better view of his cock in my ass. I reached down between us to caress and massage his balls, and I feel Carl's cock twitch. I purposely contracted my asshole around him as I moved up and down, as if milking his cock for his cum.

All around us we hear the sighs, gasps, moans and groans of others' coupling.

Carl yelled, "I'm cumming" at the same time that Luca yelled the same.

I felt Carl swell impossibly bigger inside me, and I arched my back, my hair brushing against his nipples. I felt him pulsate and cum inside me and I couldn't stop the moans coming out of my mouth.

Bella was also moaning as Luca filled her with cum. Dillon came inside Monica's ass just before Carl pulled out, and Joe came last in Mele's mouth.

All we heard was heavy breathing for a few seconds and nobody moved.

Carl reluctantly stood up to get a wet towel to clean me up, and the other men did the same.

I sat beside Carl and said, "sorry guys. My knees are shaky right now and I might topple over if I stood up."

Everyone laughed and Carl squeezed my hand.

I announced, "Since Carl and Dillon came at the same time, we are both the winners. However, the prize will go to you. You are lucky winners of a dual vibrator which you can use for your couple's playtime!"

Everyone cheered.

Carl whispered "Lucky for you, I have a weakness for your pussy and ass massages. Those contractions were amazing!"

I countered that he's lucky I'm always hungry for his cum in all my holes. And we kissed and caressed each other some more.

It was late in the afternoon, and we decided to fire up the grill. We grilled the fresh caught fish, some steaks, and marinated chicken. We put on some soft ukulele music and wine was starting to pour. We watched the sun start to set, painting the sky with red and purple hues, the colors reflected in the water, and had a leisurely dinner.

Carl asked "Has anyone noticed we were naked the whole day?"

And we all laughed.

Everyone decided to relax and recuperate for tonight.

Dillon and Monica's boat came to take them back. We waved the boat over to us to pick them up from ours. They boarded the other boat and we waved them goodbye with a promise to see them soon.

We said our goodnights and went to our separate rooms.

Carl asked me to join him in the shower, and we washed and soaped each other. We dried each other with the lush towels, and Carl led me to the bed.

We turned off the lights, the room dimly illuminated by the full moon outside.

Carl and I cuddled face to face. "You were great today. Those games were fun and I'm glad we won." Carl said.

"Now I'm feeling it. I feel so tired" I replied.

"I feel so drained" Carl chuckled and I swatted him gently on the chest.

We drifted to sleep holding each other, lulled by the gentle lapping of the waves and the soft rocking of the boat.

Part 20 - CAUGHT

Today would be our last full day on the boat. Everyone decided to have a nice relaxing day doing whatever they wanted. There was a Jet Ski that nobody had used yet. Also, snorkel gear and of course their new toys.

I got up first and headed to the head to take a shower.

Angel woke up soon after and joined me. I loved soaping her up. After applying body soap all over her body, I added in a breast massage and gentle nipple teasing. Then soaping up her butt crack, butthole and outside pussy lips.

She squirmed and moved her hips as I touched her sensitive parts. It was just a little early morning tease.

I washed her off with the shower head nozzle. I was already clean but she wanted to tease my penis. So, she soaped me up and massaged until hard, then washed me off.

She teased saying "Don't worry, Peter will see action soon!"

I replied "Kitty and Kat will be the beneficiaries!"

Kitty was her pussy and Kat her ass of course. We both laughed. I grabbed towels for both of us and got ready.

We put on our robes and headed to the galley to get something to eat.

Joe and Mele were already up and getting something to eat in the nude. It was laughable that we would feel awkward in clothes, so we removed our robes. Joe and Mele smiled.

We grabbed some breakfast meats and fruits and joined them on the couch. Joe and Mele had placed some comfy towels on the couches to make them more comfortable against our naked butts and backs.

Soon, Luca and Bella joined us and had robes on. We all laughed with amusement as they removed their robes.

As Bella removed hers, she said, "Oops wardrobe failure!"

Now everyone was roaring with laughter.

We ate breakfast together and hung around the galley for a while chit chatting.

I let everyone know that I was going to lower the Jet Ski this morning if anyone was interested. Angel said that she was interested and wanted to drive it with my help. I thought that was a good idea.

After breakfast, I lowered the Jet Ski and Angel and I got on with her in the front. We didn't have any clothes on as usual.

I showed her where to start the motor, shift into gear and use the throttle. She was a quick study and we were immediately off and flying over the water.

I didn't know that Angel had a need for speed, but enjoyed her dare devil side.

We cruised around the island for quite a while taking in all the tropical beauty. Steep cliffs marked the sides of the volcanic side of the island and other areas had white sandy beaches. There was dense tropical vegetation and palm trees covering the whole island.

Angel said "I need to pee! I had a lot of coffee and fruit juice this morning!"

I laughed and said, "The whole ocean is full of peeing fish, so why not just go in the sea?"

Angel replied, "It's easier for guys because they just whip it out and go. Girls can't do that!"

I suggested that we head to the beach and Angel could go there. So we headed toward the beach and I told her to give it a little speed to ground us. She did just that and did a perfect grounding on the beach.

We got off and I said, "Here you go! Mind if I watch?"

I knew that Angel liked to show off to me. She said there was no problem. She was about ankle deep in the surf. She spread her legs and I opened her pussy lips to get a better view.

I was always fascinated with how ladies peed. For a guy it's pretty obvious. Even though I knew about female anatomy, the way that pee came out of that little hidden hole in her pussy still intrigued me.

Suddenly, a strong stream came out of Angel's pee hole and into the water. I always said I like to watch a lady pee as long as it doesn't get on me. But in this second, I couldn't resist. I put my arm into her stream and it felt so nice and warm. I moved my cock that was getting harder into her stream and it felt so good. I never had had an experience like this and was thoroughly enjoying it.

She must have peed for a minute or longer.

When she was done she said, "See I told you I had a lot of coffee and juice!" We laughed.

I jumped into the surf to wash off. Then, I said, "I have an idea."

Angel gave me a skeptical look. She knew I was up to something and that my gears were spinning. I grabbed her hand and led her to the upper part of the beach. There was a natural overhang that was perfect for us to mess around.

When we got there, Angel said that she was concerned about getting sand in her pussy. I told her not to worry. I laid on my back on the sand and had Angle straddle me and sit down on my hard cock. She was very juicy and I glided right in.

I always forgot how good she felt inside. So, warm, so moist and so tight. She moved up and down and her breasts bounced in rhythm.

After quite a while, I heard a "snap!" I looked over and saw two girls in their twenties standing close to us with backpacks on. It was interesting that we hadn't noticed them earlier.

They both looked embarrassed, but one of them said "Sorry! We didn't mean to intrude and it was an accident. Don't let us stop you."

The other girl said that they should get out of there.

I told them, "It's was okay to stick around. We're fine with it."

Angel whispered, "Are you sure this is fine?"

I whispered back to Angel and told her to relax, it was okay and nothing could happen to us.

Angel continued moving up and down on my cock and I could see the girls looking intently through the corner of my eye.

One of the girls started doing something to the other girls back, like a massage. I couldn't really tell. Then I could barely make out that they were kissing. Pretty soon, one of the bras came off followed by the other bra. One of them had the other's breast in her mouth. I saw panties come off next. I didn't have a very good view but could sort of tell what was going on.

Angel was moaning quietly and I began to hear moans from the other girls as well. I was so turned on from what was going on that I didn't last very long and exploded cum into Angel's pussy.

I could still hear the other two girls moaning and one was pretty loud and might have been having an orgasm.

When I was finished, Angel rolled over but was careful not to get any sand into her pussy. My cum and juices from Angel's pussy were all over my pubic area.

I sat up and could now see a clear view of the other two girls. They were in a sixty-nine position licking each other's pussies as well as fingering. It was so exciting to see them that I started to get another erection.

The chest on one of the girls began to heave as her hips swayed and she was moaning very loudly. She was obviously having an intense orgasm.

After a while, they sat up also. We all just sat there for a few awkward moments staring at each other.

Then I said, "follow me!"

I ran towards the surf and when I looked back they were all running behind me.

Both girls were attractive with nice bodies. One girl was a brunette with hints of red, small perky breasts and a fully shaved pubic area. The other girl was a brunette with thick styled eyebrows, small perky breasts and shaved pussy. They both could pull it off as sisters if they wanted.

We jumped into the water and refreshed ourselves.

The girls were giggling and laughing and one said, "I can't believe what just happened."

I told the girls that this was pretty normal for us.

One of them said, "What?"

Then I told them all about our boat trip and the fun we had been having.

The other said, "Jealous!"

I told them that there were more adventures coming up if they cared to join us. They told us that they would love to, but had to get back because a boat was going to be picking them up later in the afternoon.

I let them know about the sex shop and the dildo machine rental and other extracurricular activities that were planned on Maui. They replied that that was perfect because they were staying in Waimea and it wasn't too far from Kihei where the sex shop was located. They would love to visit the sex shop with us.

1...45678...11