Hawke and his Princess Chapter 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughed and danced away from him again. "Too slow, darling," she taunted. She was glad to see him in a better mood, she hated it when he got all moody like that. That wasn't something he needed to dwell on. Once more she was able to dodge out of his way with a laugh. The look in his eyes was getting more hungry, more wild. It was turning her on, was there anything about him that didn't turn her insides on fire?

She slowly started removing pieces of her clothing while backing away and watching his eyes. She started unbuttoning her shirt slowly, revealing more and more of her skin. Her back hit the wall, she pulled off her shirt, he stopped, she continued. She ran her hand over her breasts, running her fingers on her nipples, twisting and pulling, his eyes followed them. Her other hand went slowly down to her belly to her waist band, she unbuttoned her pants and slid her hand inside. The hunger in his eyes became more intense. She reached a hand behind her and opened the door, backing into the room, while removing her pants. He followed her but stopped in the doorway.

She laid back on the bed, her legs wide open, her eyes watching him. He stood there watching as her fingers slipped over her breasts, feeling her hard nipples and caressing them, she got aroused yet again and felt herself get wetter as she cupped her breasts fondling them in both of her hands. Then she started pulling and twisting them, remembering the way he did it with her and how much she enjoyed it. And she moaned in pleasure, her body starting to get wetter between her legs as she squirmed around.

Keeping her eyes on him, she left one hand on her breast, her other hand then travelled down. Closing her eyes she felt her hand wandering onto her already moistened clit, rubbing herself. She moaned again as her fingers moved over her warm moist lips feeling how wet she was from her juices. She then slid a finger inside, teasing herself.

Gently gliding her fingers over and over her, feeling every inch of the soft skin. Spreading her legs a little wider, she reached down, closing her eyes again, and slid her fingers up and down between her burning engorged lips. Her soft moans invaded her ears, making her even more wet.

She felt him slide on the bed beside her, his head by her ear, "keep touching yourself and keep your eyes open my sexy little temptress," he whispered hotly.

She trailed a finger up, spreading her juices around before working her finger on her clit in circular motions, rocking her hips back and forth and squeezing her breasts with her other hand, as she felt herself tighten around her fingers. Bending one knee up along the bed, she opened her legs even wider and one last time pinched her nipple hard and moved her hand between her legs, plunging two fingers deep into her soaking insides with one hard thrust, held them in there as deep as she could reach.

"Bloody hell Elayne," she heard him panting before she screamed. Releasing the pressure of her fingers sliding in and out of her while rubbing her clit with the other hand, her head raised up on the pillow high enough so she could watch herself. It was so bloody hot and erotic, slipping in and out, up and down, feeling herself throb, tightening the grip around her fingers. Her hands moving faster and faster as she neared her orgasm and started to feel her body quiver, her breathing heavy, fingers moving in and out faster, rubbing her clit hard.

"Hawke..." She cried out in the wake of her fingers moving as the muscles inside her began to clench, gripping her fingers hard. The waves of pleasure rose up, she started to tremble, threw her head back closing her eyes hard, arched her back, pushing her rear up in the air and screamed as she let herself go. The flood of her powerful orgasm forcing through her entire body felt so good that she didn't want it to stop ever. Gush after gush, soaking her palm with her juices, she felt his hot mouth on her as he removed her hand, lapping up her sweet nectar as he devoured her.

She lay there panting, as he reached up pulling his shirt off revealing his muscular chest before climbing up her. He chuckled as she helped him remove his pants when he wasn't moving fast enough for her. His mouth went to her nipple suckling her hard, as he got between her legs spreading them wide. He plunged into her, raising her hips to meet his thrusts as he buried himself over and over inside her, bringing her body over the edge as she tightened against him, slicking his shaft with her juices. He switched his mouth to her other nipple and she slammed herself up into him as he thrust hard and fast in her. His mouth went to hers thrusting deeply, he felt his body responding to her tightening around him, she gripped him tight as he thickened around her, slamming in and out, with one final thrust he released into her as she shuddered around him.

He rolled her over on her side, her back facing him. He pulled her leg over his thigh spreading her open. He slid in her burying himself deep into her. He took his finger and placed it on her clit rubbing it while he slid in and out of her. He rolled her upper body over, so he could put her nipple in his mouth. She started panting harder moving with him, his mouth pulling, suckling her hard. He hardened inside and with one final thrust she felt him explode into her. She lowered her leg, and he throbbed inside her, making her climax again.

He wrapped his arm around her bringing her tight against him. She lay there wrapped in his arm, after a few minutes she noticed a change in his breathing, she turned her head and saw he was sleeping. She shifted her body, so she could get comfortable, wiggling a little against him, and he pulsed inside her, sending her body over the edge. Even in his sleep he was still sending shudders through her body. He tightened his hold on her, and she laid there listening to his breathing letting it send her off to sweet dreams of him.

Sometime in the night she woke to him calling out her name in panic, she rolled over facing him, putting her hand on his cheek, she put her lips on his bringing him out of his nightmare, kissing him deeply. He tightened his hold on her bringing her body tight against him, and she threw her arm over him. She pulled her lips away from his, whispering her love to him, he shifted, rolled over with her on him. She put her head on his chest listening to his heartbeat. She felt him relaxing again and she fell back to sleep listening to the beat of his heart, the beat of his love for her.

Hawke woke later feeling restless. He looked over on the side of him seeing Elayne wrapped around him and he carefully rolled over, her arm tightening around his waist. He lay there watching her sleep, his fingers softly running along her arm. He wrapped his arm around her and dozed back off.

A little while later he woke again to the smell of food, opening his eyes he saw her laying there watching him, her blue eyes sparkling at him. "Morning my handsome husband, you hungry my love? Your sister brought over a tray with breakfast on it." She put her hand on his cheek and kissed his lips lightly. "I love you baby," she whispered. He pulled her close to him, and she put her head against his chest.

"I love you too Elayne," he whispered. He lowered his head to her hair breathing in the scent of her. "Sorry my love but the smell of this food is making my belly grumble," she sat up and grabbed a plate for him. He positioned himself on the bed and took the plate from her. He saw bacon, eggs and diced up potatoes, and they were scrumptious.

They sat there eating, making small talk. Once they were done Elayne sat on him looking deeply in his eyes. "Hawke, I'm not going anywhere love." When he gave her a confused look, she told him, "you were calling out in your sleep last night and I wanted to reassure you that I'll always be with you. I love you baby, I'll always be with you in your heart, mind and soul and right here in your arms," she whispered as she snuggled into him.

He pulled her close to him once again breathing in the scent of her. She was his heart and soul.

"Baby, we need to get up, I know it would be great to lay in bed with you wrapped in my arms but sadly the chores are calling." They both got up and got dressed with great reluctance, and he grabbed the empty dishes and headed outside.

When he stepped out the door he was afraid to see signs of the fight from the previous night, then he sensed little tendrils of magic swirling along the ground, he looked at Bethany and they both smiled to each other. He walked towards her, "thank you sis, I was afraid there was a lot of evidence of the fight, I wanted to get up early and erase anything visible, but you beat me to it," he said giving her a hug.

"No problem brother, it gave me an excuse to use my magic and this was easy work besides. So, you ready to get set on the chores, same thing as yesterday?" she glanced at Elayne who nodded with enthusiasm, she grabbed Bethany's hand heading to the milking shed.

Hawke chuckled and took the dirty dishes into the house. His mother and Eleanor where both sitting at the table sipping tea. They smiled knowing smiles at him when he walked over to the sink. He felt his face burning and both women chuckled. Eleanor asked him where Elayne was, he told her helping Elayne with the milking. Once he was done cleaning the dishes he made a beeline out the door with the women laughing behind him. He should of just gotten up last night and walked out the door, trying to hide his predicament and failing miserably had only made the situation worse. He headed to the shed, when he walked in both girls turned towards him, "Hawke, why is your face all red," Elayne asked.

"I had a run in with our moms," he growled at her. She looked at him, after realizing what had happened, she started giggling. Bethany not understanding, Elayne proceeded to let her know what was so amusing, that had her brothers face beat red.

"Elayne please, she's my sister. It's bad enough our moms know but really, my sister doesn't need to know." Elayne ignored him and continued telling Bethany who started smirking.

"You really are going to be the death of me, little lady," he growled as a stalked further in the shed which made the women laugh harder.

Trying to ignore the laughter he started milking, after his group of cows were done he took the buckets to the table and set up the bottles. Once he emptied his buckets he went outside and grabbed the pitchfork and headed to the shed to clean the stalls. When he was done and had removed the heap piles to the fertilizer bin he turned to walk out and saw Elayne standing there watching him.

She reached out her hand to him pulling him along behind her, "ready to wash that stink off you, love?" She whistled and both Midnight and Snowball came running over. They got on their horses and headed to his house. He stripped down right there on the porch while she whistled appreciatively, pinching his bottom. He grabbed his towel, soap and a pair of pants, and headed down to the lake letting Elayne fend for herself. He heard her giggling behind him, and he rushed to the water to escape her laughter.

He was standing under the waterfall washing himself up when he heard her splashing in the water. He turned around watching her as she swam around diving under the water and when she came back up she looked like a sexy sea goddess. He groaned turning his back and finished removing the soap. He headed to the rock shelf behind the waterfall, climbed up on the ledge and leaned back against the back wall thinking as she bathed.

He closed his eyes and sat there wondering if he should hire some guards for the farm until this competition was ended, just to discourage others from thinking they could try and take advantage of them or worse. Maybe he should talk to Bryce when he came back. But the ones last night didn't seem discouraged seeing Bryce's men. He wandered if maybe setting wards closer to the road would help, but then he risked alerting other mages along the road. Not for the first time he found himself cursing this bloody competition. But then he found himself thinking about entering it. If the other one he had won wasn't just a fluke, and he did win this one, then with the purse itself, he could provide very well for Elayne. But if he won then that would cause the King's eye to fall on him, and he didn't need that, couldn't have that. Maybe there was another way but right now he couldn't see it.

He opened his eyes and looked down when he felt her there between his legs, as she lightly ran her hand up and down his inner thigh. He watched her as she gazed up at him, and took him into her hand, sliding it up and down. She put her tongue on his tip, flicking it around him then started licking up and down his shaft. He hardened, stretching in her hand as she ran her tongue around the tip, still keeping her eyes on his. She opened up her mouth and slid him in, 'bloody hell,' he thought throwing back his head as she started sliding her hot moist mouth up and down him. Her lips tightened as she started bobbing her head up and down his shaft. She worked in rhythm with her hand as she tried to take him in deeper into her. He groaned, his hands turning into fists tightening, she slid over him faster, pumping him in and out of her mouth. The heat, the intensity, her mouth gripping him, sliding up and down him. He grabbed her head as his hips thrust up, meeting her thrust for thrust. He thickened and pulsed in her mouth, she greedily started sucking at him, feeling his body reacting to her mouth. With one final thrust upwards, his hand forcing her down he let loose his seed, her mouth milking him.

He sat there catching his breath as she slid up him, she gripped him again with her hand, guiding him to her entrance. He grabbed her hips, stared her straight in the eye as he slammed her down over the length of him. She put her hands around his neck, threw back her head moaning and arched her breasts towards his mouth, he took a nipple between his teeth suckling hard on her. Their love making became more fierce and intense as he thrust inside her. Little whimpers escaping her as she tightened around him. He captured her mouth into his as she gripped around him tightly, her nails raking across him, his shaft hot and heavy thickening against her tightness. She screamed into his mouth while he plummeted himself deeply inside her, both their bodies skyrocketing upwards out of control.

Sometime later, their bodies lathered in sweat, they lay there panting together. Hawke wrapped her in his arms, bringing her mouth to his devouring her. "Elayne," he whispered hotly in her ear. "I believe the animal has been unleashed in you my little intoxicating wildcat." Her body shuddered around him. He lifted her chin up with his finger, she was blushing wildly. "I can't get enough of you little angel." And to prove it, he took her again, bringing her over and over the edge until they both plummeted again over the edge.

What seemed like many lifetimes later both of them emerged from under the waterfall, both relaxed and content. They dressed and walked hand in hand back to his house. He went into the house bringing two glasses of lemonade back out, handing one too Elayne as they sat on the swing, and she leaned against him.

"So what do you want to do today, little dove?"

She turned towards him, her cheeks coloring slightly with the endearment. "I want to train some more with Snowball, if you don't mind."

"Anything for you baby," he said, kissing her on the lips. They both rode back to the main house and he had her go through her training from the day before. He could see the bond forming between horse and rider, and he was pleased. He looked back at the house and saw her mom watching, she glanced at him and smiled.

Later she rode up to Hawke, jumped down off her horse, giving her a carrot and loves. Elayne came over to him giving him a kiss. "Hawke, do you think it would be possible if Midnight will let me ride him by myself?"

"You think you're ready, little one," she nodded excitedly. "Then call him over and see if he'll let you but be careful he's not Snowball. He can get a bit rascally like his master sometimes. Call him over, talk to him, let him know what you want, and we'll see how it goes from there." He watched as Midnight came over. He glanced back to the house, they were all standing behind him. He put his fingers to his lips, making sure they knew to not make her nervous. He turned back around and saw Midnight kneel for her. She got on him and nudged him forward. Hawke tensed, ready to use his magic to catch her if needed but his worries where useless.

Midnight and Elayne performed spectacularly together. He heard Bethany protesting behind him, saying how unfair, but he kept his gaze on Elayne and Midnight. A little while later they came back and Midnight let her get down safely. She gave him a carrot and petted him, giving her loves. Midnight came up to Hawke, and he scratched him under the chin, he put his head on Hawke's shoulder and Hawke told him he loved him, that he had done great, and he was pleased with him. The horse trotted around Hawke happy. He came back and nudged Hawke and Hawke laughed and gave him a carrot.

Midnight nudged him again, letting him know he wanted to run. Hawke looked at Elayne then back at the women behind him. He walked over to the Captain and let him know he was taking his horse for a run, and he would be back soon. He walked back over to Elayne and Midnight, got on him and let them know he'd be back after letting Midnight release some of his pent-up energy. He bent down kissed Elayne telling her if anything happened she knew how to reach him. She nodded, and he turned the horse down the path towards the main road.

Once out on the main road Hawke let Midnight go. After Midnights restlessness was satisfied they returned home. When he came back he saw the women at the table just getting ready to eat. He joined them as Midnight went off looking for Snowball. Before he could sit down Elayne came rushing at him, jumped in his arms telling him thank you between kisses. After a few minutes she let go of him and dragged him over to the table beside her. "I take it that you enjoyed your ride with Midnight earlier," he chuckled. She was still beaming and nodded. He glanced behind her and saw Bethany crestfallen. Her and Carver had tried to get Midnight to let them ride him since he was rideable.

He looked at Bethany, "would you like to try again sis, it has been a while since you've tried, maybe he's agreeable now with you." She looked at him hopeful, nodding. "Okay, after dinner then we'll try again. But sis if he still won't let you, it's not you. I think he senses the bond between Elayne and me," he was going to say that Midnight probably could smell him on Elayne, but he was not going to go in that direction again.

But obviously Eleanor had no problem embarrassing him again as she chimed in, "or maybe Midnight smells Hawke on Elayne." He groaned when Eleanor and Leandra both started laughing, this time he was pleased to see the comment effecting Elayne too, but she was beat red. He put his head back into his food as the women laughed, noticing his unease.

After he was done eating he pushed his plate back, partially listening to the conversation the women were having about their trip to town. Elayne turned to him, "so what are you going to do while we're all shopping?"

He gave her a quizzical look, like you really have to ask? "I'll be right where I'm supposed to be, right beside you. You really think I'm going to leave you alone when we're there?" Then a thought struck him, "wait, you want to spend some alone time with them without me for a while?" She nodded. "Then promise me something please, make sure to pay attention to your surroundings and if something should happen, and you need me then just reach out through our bond and call me and I will be there, promise me this please?" She agreed, "then I'll let you ladies enjoy yourselves. But the soldiers will be with you, I will not budge on this one," he said, looking at all of them until they each agreed. "Thank you," he said nodding to them.