Hawke and his Princess Chapter 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you hun," Elayne said and gave him a hug. "So what will you be doing?"

"Well, I do need to go procure another wagon since I destroyed ours last night. Plus I wanted to do a little clothes shopping." He said the last part looking her straight in the eyes. She nodded, her cheeks warming. He chuckled, "besides that I have no idea, but I'll figure something out. I just want you all to relax and have fun," he said as he pulled her closer to him. Then suddenly he sat up and looked at Eleanor, "something just struck me, if we're going further up north with you guys, will we need to get warmer clothes?"

"It may not hurt," Eleanor said. "I'll help your mom and sister in that department, or we can wait until we reach Highever. It's up to you guys but Highever will have a better selection of stuff."

"Then get what you need for the trip here, and we'll get the rest in Highever," he said.

He stood up and looked over at Bethany, "are you ready sis?" She nodded, and they walked down together, Elayne stayed behind. "Remember sis, don't take it to heart if he refuses. Like I said, I believe he senses the bond between Elayne and me."

They walked down to where he was earlier with Elayne, and he whistled for Midnight to come. When he got there Hawke started to talk to him. He had the same talk with his horse that he had with Elayne. Midnight went over to Bethany and sniffed her. Bethany did what she was supposed to with him, but he turned his back on her. Hawke looked at the look on Bethany's face, and he told her to give him a minute and took Midnight to the side. "Now Midnight, would you please allow her to get on you and ride around. You accepted Elayne who's part of me, but so is Bethany. She's my sister. Would you allow her just once please for me?" He stood there waiting, while he petted him. Midnight put his head on Hawke and Hawke gave him loves then he went back to Bethany and sniffed her again. He looked back at Hawke, who nodded to him. Midnight got down allowing Bethany to get on him and with a nudge, Midnight and his sister went for a ride, Bethany with a wide grin on her face.

"You did good there Arik," his mom said behind him. "She's been wanting to do that forever. I know it really hurt her when Midnight let Elayne ride him, but he wouldn't let her, especially since Bethany's known him longer."

"He's a special horse mom, I think he's doing this for me. I told him it would only be this once. But what am I to do with Carver? Midnight does not like him. And he will not let Carver on him no matter what I say to him."

"We just won't say anything to Carver, we'll let your sister have this one treasure. I'll let her know not to say anything to her brother." Hawke nodded in agreement. "By the way son, that was a nice thing you did with Elayne today, letting her away from you tomorrow. I know you want to be there, so you can protect her but every once in a while women need that alone time with other women, just like guys do with each other. But you figured it out on your own. You're a special young man Hawke, I'm glad you have her."

Hawke walked over and grabbed some carrots when he saw Bethany and Midnight coming back. Midnight let her down and Hawke handed her a carrot, reminding her to tell him thank you. After Midnight was done with Bethany he came over to Hawke, and he scratched him under the chin. Giving him a carrot, Hawke told him thank you. Midnight bobbed his head up and down and put his head on Hawke. Hawke gave him loves and gave him one more carrot. When he went back to where the women were, Elayne and Bethany sat there talking about their experience.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

To be continued...