Hay or Flaxen-Colour Hair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The crowd was swelling and Kyle could see girls from all directions on higher ground running to see what was going on.

And then another remarkable occurrence.

Miss Allen said, loud enough for everyone to hear, "Oh my goodness. What a beauty, not you this time Miss Lumsden, I mean this gorgeous car."

Laughter bounced off the buildings surrounding the courtyard.

Sam, dressed in a beautifully fitting dark suit, white suit and orange tie, stepped from the car and the sound of groans mixed with a few cries of 'Gorgeous' and 'Bugger me!' came from the girls.

And then another shock, this time a good one, for Kyle.

"Oh Mr Thurston, we meet again."

"Indeed, Miss Allen, and good evening."

Looking at Kyle, Janet Allen said, "I was seated next to Sam at the recent local VIP luncheon for the visiting Prime Minister and wife Gloria Templeton. Gloria and I were at university together and became friends because we had political science classes together when studying for our different degrees."

Miss Allen asked Sam, "How did you two meet?"

Kyle held her breath, waiting for Sam to simply say,' On a train' as that might give the impression that she was an easy 'pick up'.

"At the Essex City Art Galley recently," he lied. "You must excuse us, Miss Allen. We have an early restaurant booking at the Tabletop Resort."

"Ooh," said several of the girls close enough to her that and Miss Allen appeared impressed.

"In that case, don't hurry back, Kyle. Do you have your key for the side-gate?"

"Yes, thank you."

"Girls, give Mr Thurston plenty of room to turn his splendid vehicle. Just wave, don't shout at them as they leave."

The girls retreated and went 'Ooh' as the V8 engine burst to life, and they waved. Some ignored the headmistress's instruction not to call out. As Sam turned the car and slowly drove off, Kyle heard calls of 'Enjoy', an envious 'I wish it was me with Sam' and even a rude 'Hope you didn't forget condoms'. Hopefully, the headmistress was too far away to hear that one."

Like it or not for Sam, his sped-up romance with the revved-up Kyle Lumsden was off to a rousing start.

After dinner it would be all on. She'd indicated that promise, had she not?

"Sam, lighten your foot on the accelerator or let my drive," Kyle said nervously. "Ninety miles an hour on a narrow country road is simply not on."

"Sorry," he said meekly, toeing the line already in their fledging relationship and slowing the vehicle. He thought perhaps she could be trained to be a little less bossy and to ease back on her disgusting comments. However, if she exceeded his expectations when engaging in sex with him, probably she'd get away with almost anything. He couldn't wait to hear her dirty talk when they began banging.

The End


12