V Does the Dares

Story Info
Violet learns that dares get more fun after you turn 18...
4.3k words
4.23
26.5k
24

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**All participants in this story are over the age of 18.**

My friends are the worst. On the day after my 18th birthday, my life changed. The jury is still out on whether it is for the better or not.

"Get in loser, we're going clubbing!" Lexi shouted from the passenger seat of Noa's car.

"Shhh!" I hushed her laughing as they pulled into the driveway. I didn't want my parents or my older brother to hear our plans. While I wouldn't call them too old fashioned - they definitely would not approve of their newly 18 year old daughter going to fraternize with older men. I took a quick make up check in Noa's side mirror before hopping in the back seat of the car.

We have been the unholy trio for as long as I can remember. Growing up together in the same neighborhood - we were constantly getting in trouble for our dares and "feats of personal destruction." It was constantly a state of trying to one-up each other in bravado. Tonight we were driving two towns over so we could celebrate my 18th birthday in style.

This was by no means our first trip to the clubs (we've each had fake IDs for 2 years) but it was the first time that we've decided to incorporate our game of dares into it. We've been playing since we were 12. What started as an excuse to talk to boys has morphed into something far more devious. As soon as I got into the car - the game started.

"Hey V - you're looking seductive tonight." Noa turned around and winked. The unofficial mom of our trio, she always stuck around to make sure Lexi and me didn't get ourselves in too much trouble.

"Thanks Noa - is Mikey coming out tonight?" Noa has been dating Mikey since the beginning of junior year. A real high school sweethearts situation - but that's not what this story is about.

"BOOO!! No boys allowed! This is our last big girls' night out before senior year starts" Lexi cackled. She busted out her flask and quickly poured a shot. "Violet - I DARE you to take this shot, no sniffing! Just down it!" she pushed the shot glass into my hand.

"Starting early on the dares, I see?" I quickly swallowed the shot and my whole throat instantly burned. I couldn't help but cough. "What the hell was that?"

"151 - we've only got a 20 minute drive before we get to the club. Didn't want to waste a minute!" Lexi quickly poured herself a shot and downed it like it was water. Incredible. I sat back and compared my outfit to theirs. Noa was by far the supermodel of the 3 of us. With a 5'10 frame and jet black hair, she could easily hit any Paris runway. She's constantly getting comparisons to Kendall Jenner. I wasn't surprised that she was wearing a pair of slightly tight navy blue shorts and a peasant blouse. She was never one to show off. I couldn't see from my vantage point but I assumed she was wearing her killer red heels to match her lipstick. Those really showed off her legs.

Lexi is your stereotypical high school cheerleader. Wavy blonde hair hitting the middle of her back and piercing blue eyes. She had on a spaghetti strap tank tucked into a tight sequined mini skirt. I could tell she was wearing her beloved pushup bra because her c-cups basically hit her chin. Girl knew how to flaunt.

I suddenly felt self-conscious in my look. I have 34DDD breasts that I tend to hide away because they speak for themselves without me saying anything. My purple dress was a little short, but nothing too scandalous as long as I didn't bend over. It buttoned all the way from the bottom to the top - right about where my cleavage starts. It also had a sash that ties around my waist, really showing off my figure. I thought I looked hella hot until I realized I could just as easily be heading to church compared to these smoke shows.

"Give me another one of those shots" I held my hand out for the glass. Lexi's face immediately lit up as she generously poured me a shot. It took me two gulps but I got it down with just a little bit of coughing. I immediately could feel the warmth go to my head. I put my head on the cool window and watched the street lights pass by.

Ten minutes later we pulled up to the valet at the club. It was just after 10pm on a Saturday night so we knew that it would just be picking up. We were quickly escorted into the club - sometimes it helps to be a group of hot teenagers. (Okay - it always helps to be a hot teenager!) We immediately hit up the bar and a slightly nerdy but endearing guy leaned on the bar next to us, "I'd love to be the first to buy you a drink" he took a long gaze at my chest before forcing himself to look into my eyes.

"3 lemon drops - on handsome's tab over here," Lexi quickly interjected before he could change his mind. It was only a minute before the drinks were in hand.

"I dare you to give him a very friendly hug" Noa whispered in my ear as she raised her eyebrows. I sauntered up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. I pushed my breasts into his chest and stood up on my tippy toes so they rubbed against him. "Thank you" I breathlessly whispered into his ear. I swear I felt a twitch in his pants before I quickly turned around. I stuck my tongue out at Noa before grabbing both girls to find a table away from our happy benefactor.

When I sat down at our table - I realized that the shots from the car ride were really kicking in. I was swaying to the music and mindlessly eating bar pretzels. I looked up to find Lexi staring at me.

"I dare you..." she started before I cut her off.

"Why are all the dares for me???" I whined.

"Because it's your birthday!" they shouted in unison.

"I dare you... to go to the restroom and take off your bra." Lexi finished. I started to protest but they both threw their hands in front of their faces. That was our sign that majority rules and I had to follow through with it or be ignored until I submitted. These girls knew better than anyone that I hated having anyone unhappy with me - especially when I've been drinking. I sulked off to the restroom and locked the door to the stall. As I was unbuttoning my dress I heard my phone ping.

Lose the panties too... we voted. - Noa

I took a deep breath. The bra was one thing... but taking off my panties? If my dress comes up for any reason, I'm completely exposed. As I thought it over, I realized it felt exciting. I finished taking off my bra and threw it over the toilet paper dispenser to take off my panties. As I was coming back up, I hit my bra... right into the toilet. Well, no turning back now. I thought as I picked it up by the dry part and tossed it in the trash. After a second, I tossed my panties in there too.

Coming out of the restroom I noticed that our table now had 4 full beers... and another person? Once I got close enough I realized who it was. My big brother Eric's slimy best friend Kyle. Ugh, coming up on the table I could see Lexi puffing her chest out for Kyle. She's always had a thing for older guys who didn't give her the time of day and Kyle was a perfect example. Tall, athletic and tan - he definitely had admirers - but he knew it. It was gross.

"Happy Birthday, V... 21 now, huh?" Kyle spent a little too long staring at my chest. All of a sudden my lack of bra felt VERY evident. I smiled sheepishly.

"Hey, Kyle. I figured you'd be away at school right now."

"I was.. but I came home for a friend's 21st - didn't realize I'd be celebrating 2 of them. You're looking... perky. Does Eric know you're out here?" I almost gagged at his comment.

"No... please don't tell him Kyle. I don't want to be grounded until I graduate." I pleaded. I realized that I was gripping my beer really tightly so I took a long swig. It tasted perfect.

"We can work something out," he said as he gave me another long look over. "Lex here says that you're playing your little dare game. I hear it's getting good."

"YES!! TIME FOR PROOF, V!" Lexi slammed her beer down and pointed at my rack.

"Um, isn't it obvious?"

"Show us the goods!" Lexi held her beer up to cheers with Kyle. The smile on his face was nauseating - or maybe it was all the alcohol.

"No!! I'm not flashing everyone in this bar!"

"Just show us your bra then," Noa gently prodded. I hung my head in shame as I told them how I dropped it in the toilet.

"Ah shit, Mikey needs me. His friends ditched him and he needs a ride. You guys can grab an Uber home, right?" Noa looked back and forth from Lexi and me.

"Don't worry - I'll make sure the girls get home safe," Kyle threw his arm around my shoulders and his hand lightly grazed my breast and rested there. I immediately flushed with redness. I didn't know if it was the alcohol, the lack of panties or something else but I could feel myself getting wet. Noa rushed off with a quick wave.

"So... about that proof, V" Lexi grinned. "I DARE you to show us you're not wearing a bra."

"Uh, c'mon... that's not fair. There are so many people here... and..." Lexi threw her hands in front of her face and nudged Kyle to do the same.

"We'll go to the back corner... no one will see except us. We came here to get a little wild and have fun, V! Finish your beer." Lexi rubbed my arm and gave me puppy eyes. She was well aware of my hatred in letting people down. I quickly downed the rest of my beer and Kyle pushed Noa's untouched beer in front of me. I gave him an exasperated look before downing that one too. I'm not a great chugger so I ended up spilling some on my chest. I could feel my nipples harden from the cold liquid trickling down.

"Let's go over there..." Lexi pointed to a back room I hadn't noticed before. When we got back there, we saw it contained a few empty pool tables and a couple of guys at a back bar. We moved to the back corner and they put their backs against the wall as I stood in front of them.

My hands shook as I started to undo buttons. My breathing accelerated as I tried to avoid Kyle's eyes. Not that he was looking at my face. I finally got down to my sash and had enough leverage to pull the two halves of my dress apart. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath and pulled my arms apart. I counted quickly to five before pulling my dress back together again. As I opened my eyes, I realized that Kyle had his phone out.

"Beautiful," he whispered as he locked his phone and put it in his pocket. I couldn't even say anything. There was something about how this skeevy guy had topless photos of me that was really making me hot.

"I need a drink," Lexi announced as she pulled Kyle over to the bar. I almost turned around before I realized my dress was still undone. I quickly redid the buttons and walked over to the bar. I saw lines of shots in front of Lexi so I quickly grabbed 2 and downed them. A shiver ran through my body as the fireball hit. I felt warm all over.

"Omg, girl. You DID NOT button your dress up right!" Lexi laughed as she leaned over to come help me. Right as she grabbed my dress, she lost her balance on the bar stool and hit the ground - ripping the buttons from the top half of my dress.

I gasped loudly as I tried to pull my dress together. Kyle started losing it, laughing. Completely ignoring Lexi on the floor. His laughter drew the attention of the other 2 guys in the room. They were older, much older. I felt like I kind of recognized one of the guys, but he had a baseball cap on so I couldn't quite place him.

"Don't worry - we'll just move the sash up a bit, there... good as new." Lexi had gotten up and was trying to reposition my dress. It gaped open vulgarly but in my drunken mind I thought it was all right.

"Let's play pool or something," I said, trying to distract from Kyle staring at my almost visible chest.

"You bending over? I am so game" Kyle laughed as he grabbed a pool stick from the closest table. I ignored him as I racked the balls. I could tell from her expression that Lexi was getting annoyed with all the attention Kyle was giving me. When Lexi gets jealous, the claws come out.

"I'll break," she said as she stroked her hand up and down the pool stick. She bent over the table and arched her back. She had the full attention of the other two guys but Kyle didn't even give her a glance. He walked over to me and put his hand on my hip as he whispered in my ear,

"I bet Eric would be VERY interested to see the pictures I took of his baby sister at a club tonight... how do you think he'll react?" He moved his hand slightly down so it rested on my ass. Behind me I heard the crack of balls and a red one rolled by me on the floor.

"Whoops, my bad. Guess I'm stronger than I thought." She smiled a wicked smile at me, "Hey, Violet... grab that ball for me, would ya? I DARE you to do it without bending your knees."

My face turned crimson and my pussy heated up. I knew I could get away with facing them and then maybe only show off my breasts again. But part of me, a BIG part of me, wanted to keep the show going. I was getting off on being the center of attention.

My knees were shaking as I walked over to the ball on the ground. I wasn't sure I would even be able to pick it up without losing my balance. I spread my legs apart just a little bit in order to not topple over and bent down. I could feel the air hit my pussy as it was slowly exposed.

"Oh shit, she's not wearing any panties!" Lexi exclaimed, which I imagined drew the attention of the three men in the room. I hesitated just a little bit so everyone could get a good view. I was on fire with lust. I wanted to reach back and feel how wet I was. I realized in my drunkenness that I had probably stayed down there a little too long so I snapped back up. Turning around I saw both Kyle and Lexi had their phones out.

"Did you see how wet she was? She loves it." Kyle grinned from ear to ear. "Come over here V, I dare you." I realized that I had lost all control as my feet moved on their own over to where he was standing. I saw him nod at one of the older guys so I glanced over and saw they were hanging the reserved sign over the door way and closing the curtain.

Kyle's fingers traced the seam of my dress as he slowly opened it. My heart started pounding in my chest as he exposed each breast. He started tracing them with his fingers before he abruptly stopped. He pulled out his phone and turned it to video before throwing it over to Lexi. Lexi bit her lip as she nodded at Kyle and started filming.

Kyle resumed tracing my nipples with his fingers. He licked his fingers and pinched each nipple and pulled. I let out a little gasp as the pain rippled through my chest. He let my nipples go as he moved his hands to my shoulders and pushed my dress off my shoulders. It dropped off my arms and rested at my waist - stopped by the sash holding it in place.

By this point, the two men were getting bolder. They came up to either side of Kyle and started whispering with him. I couldn't tell what they were saying. Kyle moved me over to the pool table and gently pushed me back so I was on my back on the pool table. Each of the older men moved over to my sides and started caressing my tits. They weren't breasts anymore - they were tits.

I glanced up at Lexi and saw she was still filming. She'd moved over to Kyle and started rubbing his crotch over his pants with the other hand. He had his hand rested on her ass as he decided what to do next.

"God, that is so hot... seeing Eric's little sister get manhandled by two old strange men. The only way that could be hotter is... if you got involved." Kyle said to Lexi.

"Oh, yeah? What's it worth to you?" Lexi started rubbing his crotch more vigorously. She moved her hand up to his belt and stuck it down the front of his pants. Kyle took the phone out of her hand as he let out a groan.

Meanwhile, the two unnamed men were continuing to maul my tits. One of them moved his mouth to my nipple and took the whole thing in his mouth. His warm tongue lapping bath and forth sent a shiver through my exposed body. I involuntarily spread my legs on the table. The man in the ballcap took that as a welcome sign and moved his hand under my skirt.

"oooohhhh" I couldn't stop myself as he immediately plunged a finger into my wet hole. Quickly adding a second, he pumped his two fingers in and out of me quickly while he used his thumb to rub my clit.

I closed my eyes and almost didn't realize that someone had gotten on the pool table with me.

"Just don't get my face in the video, promise?" I heard Lexi say as I felt something warm come over my face. I opened my eyes to see sequins. Lexi had removed her panties and positioned her naked pussy right over my face.

"I dare you to lick me until I come," she whispered down to me. She started grinding her sex on my nose and mouth until I couldn't really breathe. I opened my mouth to try to get air and instinctively stuck my tongue out and touched her pussy. I tentatively licked from the bottom to the top. Stopping to press on her clit and wiggle my tongue a little. I had never once imagined going down on a girl - let alone my best friend - but once I started, I couldn't stop.

The baseball hat man had moved to three fingers and was pumping them in and out of me like a jackhammer. I tried to match his strokes with my tongue on Lexi. I could feel the first orgasm building up inside me when all of a sudden he stopped.

"Nooooo!!" I called out, slightly muffled by Lexi grinding on me.

"No, no, no... I am first." I could hear someone say before I felt something warm and hard at my pussy opening. In one quick thrust, I felt someone push the length of their cock inside me. I let out a scream as he started pounding me.

"Keep going, V... I'm close" Lexi moaned. My orgasm was building so I started sucking on Lexi's clit to distract me. How was I about to come on a dirty bar pool table while I eat out my best friend? Lexi let out a loud scream as a flood of liquid coated my nose and mouth.

"Clean it." She squeaked out with ragged breath. I licked all around her pussy before she fell off of me. At that moment, I looked up and saw that Kyle was between my legs, pounding me while continuing to film on his phone.

I locked eyes with him as an orgasm ripped through me. I clenched my pussy which sent Kyle over the edge and he filled me up with his semen. As he backed away from me and zipped up his pants - the two older men pulled me up by my arms and brought me to my knees in front of them.

They both pulled their dicks out and started stroking them. I grabbed both cocks at the same time and started pumping them. I moved toward baseball hat and took his shaft into my mouth. I didn't have a whole lot of experience with blow jobs so I just tried to fit as much as I could in my mouth.

He grunted and pushed me back a bit. "get it nice and wet first." He instructed as he guided my head back to his crotch. I licked the entire length on all sides, like a popsicle. After I felt it was coated in saliva, I pulled it back into my mouth and slowly rocked my head back and forth. He grabbed both sides of my head and started humping. He kept going deeper and deeper and I could feel the spit escaping out of the sides of my mouth as I tried to breathe. I didn't even realize I was still pumping another cock.

After about five minutes, baseball cap came deep in my throat. I didn't have a choice but to swallow it all down. I had never swallowed before and it made me feel especially dirty. Immediately the other guy stepped in and was about to use my head the same way when Kyle stopped him. He brought over a bar stool and leaned me over it. The old man replaced his dick in my mouth and I started sucking. I could feel someone pulling my legs apart, but I didn't fight it.

I continued to blow this stranger while I felt fingers moving in and out of my pussy. I moaned into the dick as the fingers rubbed my clit. After a minute, the fingers left and I groaned in disappointment. It was only a second before they were replaced with something else hard and cold.

12