Hayley Atwell - Christmas Cheer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He discarded it and moved closely behind her, his achingly hard cock bouncing with his pulse as he spat thickly into his hand and rubbed it over the tip, wiping the last of it over her tightest hole as she breathed quickly, waiting for the crucial moment. She didn't have to wait at all as he grabbed her hip with his other hand and directed himself down, pushing his bulging head forward against her asshole and bracing himself. Not giving her any time to change her mind or get too worried about it all, he settled his knees and shoved forwards, thrusting his thick cock straight up her ass, making her cry out out loudly in pain as he stretched her ass wide open, burying his cock inside her with a growl as he felt her ever so tightly pull over his sensitive head. Hayley cried out and yanked forwards but was stopped by the sofa and his hand tightly at her hip as he drove hard into her, the pain sudden and catching her off guard. She'd been relaxed and kind of ready but not for this kind of hard, fast, barely-lubed fuck.

"Jesus Christ," she winced, head buried in the cushions of the couch as he pulled back through her spasming sphincter and thrust himself forward again, powerful, dominant, undeniable as he sank his cock almost entirely into her naughtiest hole. He didn't say a word as he held himself inside her for a moment before pulling back and starting to thrust, his other hand joined his first at her hips to control and hold her tightly, just taking her now and getting what he wanted. He'd waited to get Hayley's ass, the curvy British beauty having teased him with it over their short time together, hinting that she'd let him have it and now was that moment. Holding her her hot body, her harsh, sharp breaths breaking the air every time he thrust inside her, her muscles squeezing at his cock as Hayley got into it and started doing her utmost to please him, wanting to give him the most enjoyable sensations as he fucked her in the ass for the first time, as she apologised.

He pumped on her hard, his thrusts short and rapid from the get go as he chased his pleasure, not wanting to drag it out and already so hard and ready from fucking her delectable pussy. He'd held himself back but not any more, now he was just going for his pleasure and he showed her he meant business by slamming himself against her. Burying every last inch of his cock into her booty, he groaned deeply at feeling so full as he fucked her, picking up speed now as he jammed himself into her, the short strokes rocking her on the sofa as he held her tightly, fingers pressing into her skin as his cock stretched her asshole open. He was wasting nothing, no time or energy, his thrusts intent and precise as he ploughed her, loving how tight she was around him, body clinging to his cock perfectly, Hayley moaning and mumbling beneath him in a mix of sensations. She'd not been fucked in the ass for quite a while and this was certainly a big welcome back to it, the pain having passed now, just left with the full sensation of him as his sizeable cock slammed into her.

He reached up with one hand and grabbed her hair again, pulling back on her tortured scalp as she hissed in discomfort, being peeled up from the sofa as he fucked her, continuing just as hard and fast, hips slapping noisily against her fishnet covered ass, the ripped tights still holding on as she bounced intently from the fucking. He pulled back against her waist, hand sliding into the taper of her body to crank her back, wanting to bury every last millimetre of himself into her with every thrust and make sure she felt it. He pulled back on her hair to arch her backwards, his other hand now abandoning her hip to reach up and roughly grab at her chest, squeezing her tits hard as she let out an overwhelmed and submissive groan. Guttural and willing, she just wanted him to fuck her as hard as he wanted, her clit throbbing in arousal as he smashed her ass, hands all over her and just making her feel like a fuck doll, but his fuck doll.

His hips slapped her ass hard and fast, pumping his tingling, aching cock into her with as much pace as he could manage, Hayley still squeezing at him tightly as best she could to bring him maximum pleasure which was definitely working. The tingling was characteristic and inexorable now, knowing the feeling as his cock went rock hard inside her, stepping up to his hardest and fastest fucking as Hayley gasped, struggling to take it as he ploughed her ass hard, the most intense anal session she'd ever endured. Holding onto his load for a few more moments, he fucked her in a blur, pounding her ass intently as she shook, both of them breathing hard, sweat prickling all over them and everything else fading out besides each other.

Hayley let out a surprised shout as he suddenly pulled out of her, suddenly so empty without his big cock inside her as he withdrew and stood up, grabbing his cock with one hand as he yanked her hair again with the other. Yanking her up from the sofa, he pulled her round onto her knees as he jerked his cock fast, Hayley seeing exactly what the deal was as she tumbled round into place and sank down on her knees, sitting on her heels. Lunging forwards, she closed her lips around the bulging head of his cock, making him gasp at the intensity of it, overwhelmed as he shuddered at the sensation of her soft, pouting lips wrapped around his cock, tongue immediately assaulting him once more beneath his tip in a fashion that made him almost double over. His fingers tightened in her hair as he enjoyed and endured it for a few more seconds before he pulled her off him, back in front of him where she'd been before. She wasn't going to complain and closed her eyes, opening her mouth and sticking her tongue out obediently for him, sending another surge of excitement through him to just watch her perform so perfectly in the moment.

Jerking his cock for the last couple of seconds, he held her hair tight and unloaded hard over her pretty face, the first thick jet of his come spurting up her cheek and over her eye, the second similarly over her nose and other eyelid as well as her hair, followed by several more across her cheeks, lips and chin, with it coating her tongue in the process. He worked every last bit out with a final squeeze, wiping his head into her waiting mouth before she swallowed, rolling her tongue back in without a care and swallowing his salty load as he released her hair, both of them breathing hard in the aftermath. He needed to sit down, the exertion catching up with him suddenly as he surveyed the beautiful actress; sweat on her skin, black make-up streamed down her cheeks and red lipstick smeared around her mouth and chin, with a thick load coating her to top it off.

"Apology accepted, Miss Atwell," he said, the deliberate politeness just adding to it all as she let herself go limp and sagged back against the sofa. They were square, her wrongs righted, but damn she'd earned it.

_________

The End

Big thanks to Ghost for helping create, plan, check and edit this story.

This was a collaboration between Viper_Noj and SammyColt, our second one ever, and we both really hope you enjoyed it!

Please send us Feedback if you have any thoughts or ideas. We love your feedback so please let us know what you thought of this story or anything you'd like us to write in the future.